Valentines Day Surprise

Story Info
He did not expect it to become the night of his lifetime.
1k words
4.14
21.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he felt a hand around his already hard dick....

That soft warm touch, engulfing his cock, made fresh blood rush through the entire length of his dick. He could have come right there, only if the feeling of surprise and a slight fear had not dampened the pleasure.

He opened his eyes and saw someone sitting next to him on the edge of his bed. In the moonlight, pouring in right from the window, there was a beautiful face staring right at him.

"Didi..?", he said in a surprised and fearful voice. "sssshhhhhh....",came the sound out of those rose petal lips, "you don't want to wake them up in the next room".

He felt a finger on his lips while the other hand started slowly moving up and down the length of his dick. He was confused and horny, not sure if this was real or a dream. It felt real but his mind could not believe.

He instinctively bent his knees and spread his legs slightly. Without thinking, he kissed the finger on his lips and moved his wet tongue on it, still looking at that pretty face that looked even prettier in the dark moonlit room. All the while, her hand going up and down her dick which had started oozing precum now. She took the hand off the dick, moved it close to her face, without breaking eye contact, spit some saliva on her hand and spread it around the tip of his dick, sending a wave of shiver through his body.

As if it had a mind of its own, his right hand moved towards her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and he could feel the warmth of the her boobs through the soft fabric of her night gown. His hand could feel the stiffness of her nipples as he started exploring both her boobs with a light touch.

Her finger was now between his lips, getting sucked in soft gentle motions. This continued for some time before he suddenly realized how badly he wanted to kiss those red soft lips while still looking into her deep blue eyes. He could now hear soft moans escaping her lips.

He wanted to grab her from her hips and make her sit on his throbbing dick, pushing it deep inside her wet pussy. His left hand moved towards her face, creasing her right cheek, moving into her silky hair and then down the length of her neck. He held her neck and softly nudged towards him. She, still looking into his eyes, moved towards his face and put her soft lips on his. They kissed softly first before it became a passionate deep kiss.

His hands had now found there way under her nightgown, exploring the full length of her upper body. The nightgown had folded up to her boobs, that were half exposed. He took it off, over her head. Her body got closer to her, boobs touching his chest. She moved on to the bed, on her knees. As she spread her legs, his right hand went between them searching for the warm and moist entrance to her pleasure hole.

The touch of his fingers made her shiver. While still kissing, his hands had explored every part of her body. He inserted his thumb in her pussy and index finger started circling her asshole. She broke the kiss and closed her eyes to absorb the sudden pleasure wave that passed through her body. His index finger started making its way into her asshole while thumb was rubbing her clit. His other hand was softly holding her right boob. She was in heaven as he moved the index finger up and down her tight asshole. The time stood still while the pleasure rushed through their bodies.

She released his dick, got off the edge, moved her legs over him and slowly guided the tip his dick inside her desperate and wet pussy. To avoid moaning out of pleasure, she bit on his shoulder. She took the whole length of the dick inside her and looked into his eyes with lust and love. They were lost in the moment for a while. She started grinding her pussy against his dick, still deep inside her depths.

He help her by hips and pushed himself into her, arching up from the bed. She started a slow rhythmic up and down movement. His right hand found her boob, covering her nipple. She moved to kiss him and her boobs crashed into his bare chest, nipples rubbing on his firm and warm skin. He embraced her with his arms and started thrusting his dick up her pussy.

As he felt the warm pussy around his dick, he flipped her over to her back. With his dick still deep in her pussy, he started kissing down her neck, softly biting and sucking across her neck, chest, boobs, till he had her left nipple in between his lips. He sucked on it while softly pinching the other nipple with his left hand. There were moans in the room. They didn't care anymore about getting caught. His hands found her hands and crossed their fingers making a firm grip. He took control and started pumping in and out her while continuing to take care of her nipples. He moved his mouth to take in the other nipple and sucked on it.

He moved away from her boobs and his hands made a grip on her hips, and he started pumping faster. They could hardly control their moans. Their sweaty hot bodies pushing over each other. Right when he felt her arch out with pleasure, he knew he cannot hold for long. He started reverse counting from 30 while increasing his rhythm. She felt a wave after wave of pleasure through her entire body. Her mind was filled with warm pleasure before he stiffened and came inside her. He fell on her with his cheeks on her boobs. His tongue rolling out to lick her nipples. She embraced him in her arms and tightened her legs around him. They were still absorbing the pleasure that felt in every cell of their body, before the sleep embraced both of them into more wet dreams....