Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom?" she said, looking at me wide-eyed, but she staggered into that bedroom with her hand in Mikey's, 'n the other two guys were following, 'n the clothes were already coming off.

"Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge, Tom," Mikey called out, 'n when I turned around with a cold one, Kurt 'n Jeff were on either side of her, holding her ankles, spreading her wide, 'n Mikey had his cock out 'n he was aiming for the target, 'n Penny was looking wide-eyed, 'n I knew what was happening next...

"Nnnnnnnnuhhhhhhh." Hot little Korean cunt met big hard cock, n' hot little korean cunt did what hot little Korean cunt's supposed to do. It opened, and it took all that big hard cock in one long hard slide, 'n there were three of them, 'n I knew Penny was in for a long hard night.

"Ohh... ohhh... ohhhhhh..." She was already squealing, 'n Mikey was enjoying himself from the way his butt was pumping hard, 'n Penny's feet were held high 'n wide.

Yeah, she was on her back on that bed doing what Korean pussy's there for, 'n there were two more cocks eager to try her out, 'n I knew these guys from a few beers together. Two, three rounds each, 'n I knew Jeff had a hard on for ass, 'n I mean, Penny's ass was trickling cum. Kinda obvious she was the sorta hot Korean girl that'd take it in any hole a guy wanted to use.

Me, I was gonna start round two with her pussy, use that hot little mouth of hers, 'n then blow my load in her ass. But only after those three were done, although I might join in if I kinda built up enough of a head of steam. Yeah, it was gonna be one fuck of a night, 'n I kinda sipped on my beer, sat back and smiled, coz I was watching the show, 'n Penny was putting on one fuck of a good performance, 'n my cock was kinda twitching already as Mikey got his rocks off, 'n then gave her pussy another load of cum.

"Whose in for sloppy seconds?" he asked, 'n I grinned, coz it sure seemed like Jeff was, 'n I guess I hadn't cleaned her up at all, coz her fuckin' pussy was frothing fuck-foam, 'n Jeff just kinda groaned 'n went for it, 'n Penny was hanging on 'n squealing, 'n I saw that climax rip through the bitch like a freight train, 'n I hard what she sobbed next.

"Both of you... I want both of you at once..."

Oh yeah, Penny was a hot little bitch, alright.

* * *

Don't get me wrong, I love my bitch to death, I really do. Never cheated on her, never even looked at another bitch since we met, back at that Valentine's Day party, not until today 'n that Fiona Lee, 'n that was a real fuckin' unfortunate case of mistaken identity, 'n I feel bad about that, but fuck, I love boning Penny, 'n just looking at the bitch gets me hard.

Thinking about her too, 'n fuck, turns out that every now and then, watching another guy or two, or maybe half a dozen, bone the bitch gets me real hot, 'n like I said, I'm not the jealous type. Not when it's my call, 'n Penny and I, we had that discussion halfway through that third Vegas conference, back six months ago now, 'n we were real open with each other, coz she loves me as much as I love her.

"Tom," she'd said, kinda nestled in my arms real late that second night we were there, her eyes red, but she wasn't crying now, coz we'd got well past me being pissed about her kinda going ahead earlier without me with those three guys from the workshop she was supposed to be in, and she wasn't gonna fuckin' do that again, coz man, I'd given her ass a real hard slapping.

"Tom, I did enjoy that." She kinda smiled up at me through teary eyes, that fuckin' angel's smile that made my heart pound and my blood pump. "... but it wasn't the same without you there, Tom, and I'm so sorry I did that, but with you there..." she smiled tremulously. "With you there, in charge of me, God, Tom, it's so exciting knowing you were watching me, and telling them what to do to me, and you wanted me to..."

Bitch was panting, 'n I smiled coz her nipples were real swollen.

"I loved that, Tom, and if you want to do it again, I'd like that, I would..."

I grinned. "Honey, as long as it's me that decides when we do and when we don't, and you'd like to, it does things for me..." She wiggled on me, 'n she smiled, 'n I guess she'd discovered that yeah, it sure did do things for me. "...but I don't think we should do it too often, just every now and then, add a bit of spice to our marriage... you okay with that, honey?"

"Yes, I'm okay with that Tom," she sorta smiled, 'n looked up at me, and I kissed her.

"Glad we got that sorted out, honey," I said. "Coz I was sorta pissed with you there for a while."

"I'm sorry, Tom," she said. "After last night, with... you know...." Yeah, I knew, 'n my cock sorta expanded. "...I was all excited, and when they started flirting with me, I got carried away."

She looked into my eyes, 'n her eyes filled with tears. "Forgive me, Tom."

"I already have," I said, kissing those tears away, 'n then I smiled. "Okay honey, take a shower, clean up, get dressed, we're going out..." I grinned, 'n patted her ass.

"Now?" Bitch was pink-cheeked and panting.

I chuckled. "Now, and your hot little ass is gonna get pounded real hard for the rest of tonight, baby."

Half an hour later, it was me that was panting, coz she looked so fucking hot in that little black club dress, so hot she looked like a Vegas hooker, or hell, like half the other women here dressed for clubbing 'n we were heading out, my hand on her ass, 'n Jesus I was so fuckin' hard.

"Looks like the sorta party we want," I said, half an hour after that, 'n I knew the guy, vaguely, from last year, 'n there were half a dozen guys, including me I guess. Got up to his suite, 'n the booze was running, 'n I downed a few bourbon's right out the gate, Penny kinda hanging on my arm, face flushed, eyes sparkling, and thinking about what's gonna happen next, my cock was raging to spring loose and get down to it.

Few other cocks were too, coz I guess it's a sorta Vegas thing. Few guys like to party and drink, a Vegas hooker along with 'em to put out, and the looks Penny was getting, well, guess who the guys thought was the Vegas hooker, 'n Penny, she was having a great time, dancing away, 'n she wasn't short of guys that wanted to dance with her, coz fuck she was hot. Hour after we arrived, enough time to get Penny all steamed up, 'n the guys horny as all fuck, everyone 'd drunk enough to knock the inhibitions outta them, if they had any, 'n I kinda winked at mine host, coz he was forking out for all the booze, 'n I guess he thought I was forking out for the Vegas hooker.

I was, but wasn't like it was costing me any.

"You want it, honey," I breathed in her ear, 'n slipped my hand inside that V-front, 'n I'm telling ya, I was getting hooked on V-front dresses. For her, not me, 'n I gave her tit a squeeze.

"Tom," she gasped.

"Hey guys," I said, real loud. "Let's have a party game. Write your names down here, 'n toss 'em in this here thing." Decorative vase or something. Pottery, couldn't see anything inside.

Six names in the vase, 'n Penny was kinda looking at me, her face all flushed, 'n fuck, those nipples of hers. Jesus, I had a woody to end all woody's, coz last night, she'd done three guys. Well, she was gonna do a few more tonight, 'n I smiled right back.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" I asked, 'n no one here knew us, except the dude whose suite it was, 'n I'd met him last year, but he had no fucking idea who Penny was.

"Penny," she said, a bit nervously now, her tongue flickering out to lick her lips.

"Well, Penny," I said. "We're gonna play a little party game here." I grinned. "You put that pretty little hand in here, and you're gonna pull out one of those slips of paper, 'n read the name out, 'n we're gonna do that three times, three guys, 'n then the winners for this round are gonna go claim their prize."

I smiled at Penny. "No guessing what the prize is. Now , come here, stand beside me, gorgeous, 'n reach into that vase and take one slip of paper and read the name out."

Penny looked at me, 'n she was breathing hard, 'n she had no idea what the game was, but she knew what the prize was.

"Craig," she said, 'n Craig stepped up, grinning.

"Jack," Penny read out next, and Jack stepped up.

"Rob," Penny read out, 'n Rob did the same.

Me, I smiled. "Gentleman, the bedroom's through that door. Follow me." I took Penny's hand, 'ns she moaned softly as she followed me in, all the way to the bed, 'n I let go of her hand.

"Guys," I said, smiling. "Penny here knows what it's all about, 'n here she is. You can do her sequentially or simultaneously, Penny's good with either, 'n she'll take it anywhere you wanna stick it, one at a time or together. When you're all done, you come on out, 'n one of us is gonna take over, coz there's three more guys out there kinda panting to fuck the bitch."

Penny looked at me, eyes wide and startled, 'n I smiled, coz she was gonna get it good tonight. Gonna get it real good, coz I didn't think any of these guys were gonna fade after the first round, 'n I doubted any of them gave a fuck about sloppy seconds.

"Fuck yeah, this bitch is hot," Rob said, 'n all three of them were already stripping for business, 'n me, I unfastened the neck of her clubbing dress, let it fall to her waist, and took the hem and eased that up to her waist, 'n those panties took a second to drop to her ankles, 'n she was ready, 'n I could see how wet she was.

"Here." I tossed Craig a tube of lube, 'n he grinned and opened it, 'n Penny kinda looked at me, 'n then Jack lifted her onto the bed, and I slapped her ass.

Left the doors wide open, so the others could see the action, 'n hear it, coz she was a noisy little bitch, 'n Jack was already humping her, 'n she was looking at me as his cock drove into her, 'n I could see her feet kicking, 'n she was moaning as he rode her.

"Onto your back, Jack," Craig said, 'n they rolled until Penny was on top, 'n we all had a real clear view of Jack's cock pumping her pussy, 'n then we didn't, coz Craig was kneeling there lubing up her ass, 'n Penny hadn't expected that, but she took it the way Craig gave it to her, 'n fuck, she squealed just like she did when I pump-fucked the hot little bitch's ass myself.

She squealed until Rob plugged her mouth, hands holding her head, 'n she was taking three of them at once, 'n she was still sorta squealing, but those squeals were real muffled. Once the action was really going, I walked back in to watch, 'n the other two guys wandered in with me, 'n she knew I was watching, but there was fuck all she could do except lie where she was, coz she was pinned between Jack and Craig having her ass and her pussy fucked, 'n Rob was half-choking her, until he pulled out coz he wanted to fuck her.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh..." Penny was groaning and moaning, those delicate little hands clutching at Jack's shoulders as him and Craig fucked her, 'n fuck, watching her sandwiched between them, taking one cock up her ass and the other in her pussy, my cock was just about exploding, 'n I was peeling my clothes off, ready to get down to business myself, 'n the other two were in there now to. All six of us, 'n Penny was gonna get all the cock she could take tonight.

Craig shot his load first, 'n fuck, the look on Penny's face when she took his load up her ass, all I could do not to push him outa the way and sink my dick in that pretty little ass myself. Held back though, coz soon as Craig finished, Jack flipped her on her back and pounded the fuck out of her, 'n I was watching her face when she climaxed, 'n fuck, soon as he'd finished unloading into her, Rob was on her, doing the sloppy seconds, 'n she bucked and wailed and climaxed soon as he eased it into her, and then twice more before he shot his load.

Some dude called Karl was next, 'n he took his time, enjoying her tight little pussy, 'n then the other guy, Ted, took a turn, 'n shot his load real quick, 'n I kinda moved in, 'n flipped her face down.

"Hey, Penny," I grunted, easing my cock up her slushy-tight ass, 'n she squealed and bucked beautifully,'n her little hands clutched at the sheets, 'n she took it all the way.

"Tom.... Tom..." she moaned, 'n I was fucking her slow and smooth, 'n she was real nicely lubed.

"Oh yeah, you're a hot little fuck, Penny," I grunted, 'n yeah, I was fucking her tonight.

Fucked her until I unloaded, 'n then one of the others was up to another round, 'n when he was done, someone else was good for a repeat. Six guys, and after everyone had a turn, it sorta got down to one guy replacing another, 'n using whatever hole he wanted to fuck, 'n Penny lay there 'n did what a Vegas hooker does. She took their cocks, 'n she took their cum, 'n after six guys had fucked her two or three times each, she was a real fuckin' mess.

Three in the morning, I got Penny outa that there bedroom, 'n she looked a bit dazed, 'n she still had her dress on. Kinda wrapped around her waist, so it was there, but fuck knows where her panties or her shoes were. She had no idea, 'n neither did I, 'n she kinda staggered out of the bedroom with me, sorta silent, looking at me every now and then. Me, I gave her a smile, tugged her dress down 'n up, 'n she smiled back, and her hand reached for mine.

I took it, gave it a squeeze, held her hand.

"Tom," she whispered, kinda weakly, 'n I knew right away she was worried that I'd be mad.

"I really enjoyed that, honey," I said, giving her hand another squeeze, 'n fuck, I had. Watching those guys taking turns with her when they got started fucking her. Her face as the first guy shot his first load in her tight little pussy, 'n she'd been looking at me as she climaxed. "That was so fuckin' hot."

"It was?" she asked, licking her lips, swallowing, and I kinda grinned coz I knew what she was tasting every time she swallowed.

"Back to our room, honey?" I asked her, 'n she kinda looked at me and nodded. Her smile was a bit weak, but I figured that was more that she'd been blowing cock half the night, 'n her jaw was aching.

"Fuck, Penny, I love you," I groaned, fifteen minutes later, and I was fuckin' humping the bitch, pump-fucking that slushy-tight little cunt, 'n fuck, her tight little pussy was foaming with every thrust, and she had got her ankles crossed behind my back, 'n I was pounding the hot little bitch down on the hotel bed real hard, just like we did those years ago when we first met, 'n she was still in High School, and it was just like it used to be.

"Tom," she wailed, feet kicking, and she was bucking like a filly in her first rodeo. "Tom... Tom..."

"Penny... Penny," I groaned. "Take it, bitch... fuckin' take it..." 'n my cock throbbed and pulsed, fuckin' lava ripped down my cockshaft, 'n my cock exploded inside her, pumping the bitch full of my cum, and fuck, she was already full 'a cum, 'n she was hot and slushy-wet and slippery and tight as a teenage bitch, tight as she was when I popped her that Valentine's Day, 'n she wailed wordlessly, and her cunt did the pussy-dance on my cock, fuckin' milking me as I pumped her full of my cum.

Although I guess it was more adding my cum to the fuckload that was already there.

"Fuck that was good, Penny," I said, afterwards, after I got my breath back.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, and I hadda kiss that angel's mouth, so I did, long and deep, sucked her tongue into my mouth, slid my tongue into hers, 'm I tasted cum as I kiss her, and it wasn't mine, and she knew that, and I knew that, and she knew I loved her, and I knew that too, and there were no words for how I felt about her, 'n I held her tight, and I just wanted her in my arms forever, 'n that look on her face, that's what Penny wanted too.

Done it a couple of times since then, back here, and it'd been the same every time. Fuckin' exciting, and we didn't talk about it afterwards. Just went back to normal, like it never happened, boning Penny, 'n every now and then I'd take her out, wouldn't tell her. Always a surprise, 'n she liked it that way.

So Jesus, yeah, I loved doing this every now and then with Penny, and I was really fuckin' looking forward to this Valentine's Day party, 'n giving Penny a good boning, 'n fuck, Raoul and Henry were looking forward to it to. They'd never met Penny, but I'd shared a couple photos of her with them, and yeah, they wanted in. We walked into Bernie and Alice's party, and it was really going. Music pounding out, drinks and drunks, schoolgirls and pimps everywhere you looked, 'n Penny kept glancing at me, sorta pink-cheeked, and I grinned, and gave her ass a good squeeze.

"You want me to enjoy myself tonight, honey?" I grinned, and she blushed. I love it that we've been together twelve years now, and she's still as fucking sweet as she was when we met.

"I always want you to enjoy yourself, Tom," she said, smiling that angelic fuckin' smile.

"Hey honey, I always want you to enjoy yourself too," I said, kinda taking her in my arms and slow dancing, coz two left feet or not, I'd taken a few dancing lessons 'n I danced now, 'n we were still at it an hour or so later, after a few drinks 'n some dancing, and Jesus, that school uniform.

Most of the women here looked like, well, older women in school uniforms. Penny looked like a fuckin' schoolgirl, 'n she didn't look a day older than when we met, and I had no idea how the fuck she did it, but I wasn't the only guy there eyeing her butt and her legs. Or those perky little tits, 'n fuck, you'd never guess she'd had two kids. She didn't look old enough.

"Yes, Tom?" she smiled up at me, all sparkling eyes and happy.

"You enjoying yourself tonight, Penny?" Ran one hand down over that cute little butt, just enjoying myself. Enjoying the anticipation as I beckoned to Raoul.

"Yeah," she smiled, hands on my shoulders.

"How'd you like to dance with another guy or two for a while?"

She looked at me, 'n she had that look, the look that said she'd like it if I told her that tonight I'd like her to do more than dance with another guy or two, 'n I smiled.

"How'd you like to really party, tonight, honey?"

"I'd like that, Tom," she says, and I smile, coz Penny has a real good idea now of what she's gonna be getting tonight, and when I see Harry and Raoul, I wave and grin, and they grin right back, and Penny sees them and she glances at me.

"Tom?" she asks, and her nipples are real swollen, pushing out against that white school uniform top, 'n I like it that she's not wearing anything underneath.

My hand's on her ass, and she's breathing real fast as I walk her straight through the party and into one of the bedroom's, and Harry and Raoul are right behind us as I spin Penny around and ease that ball-gag into her mouth, and she's wide-eyed as I pull the hood down over her head.

"Mmmphhhhhh?" she chokes out as I flip her around and onto her back on the bed, and Harry and Raoul are already undressing, and they both got raging hard-ons.

"Who's first," I growl, ripping her school uniform top open while Raoul drags her panties down, and I slap her perky little tits lightly, so she knows who's in charge, and we get down to some serious fucking real quick, and fuck, that school uniform really is a turn-on, and Penny's gonna get it real good tonight, and she knows that right from the start, coz she climaxes before Raoul even gets his cock halfway into her.

It's two in the morning when we get home, and Penny's completely fucked, and in the end it wasn't just Raoul and Henry, coz I asked a couple more guys who'd been kinda eyeing her butt with interest to join us, and Penny didn't get any choices about how she got it. I sorta grin, coz she got it real good, 'n she's totally fucked, which is the way I like her on a night like this.

I carry her inside, wrapped in a winter coat, coz all she's wearing now is the skirt. Fuck knows where the rest of her clothes went, and she's exhausted, and fast asleep. I grin as I lay her down on the bed, take the skirt off and toss it on the floor, coz she's a well-fucked mess, and looking down at her, fuck, I'm rock hard. I pull the sheet and the duvet up over her, smiling coz it was one hot fuck of a party, and I love sex like that now and then. Nothing like watching your wife taking cock when you tell her too, and Penny takes cock real good.

1...1213141516...19