Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you, honey," I breathe, bending over and kissing her cheek, and inhaling, coz her silky black hair is sweat-soaked and matted with cum, 'n I love that look on her face when some guy sprays his cum over her while some other guy's fucking her. She has that look now, when she's asleep, so it musta been a good night for her, 'n I step back and undress, and yeah, I'm thinking about shaking her awake and fucking her again, and I've got this raging fuckin' hard-on.

"Mr. Timmins? Is that you?" The voice is scared, and right away I know whose voice it is, and she's in the bedroom doorway wearing a knee-length t-shirt as a nightdress, 'n it's one of mine, just like Penny wears, not that she ever gets to wear it for long.

"Fiona"? I say, turning.

"Mr. Timmins?" she whispers, 'n she's looking at my cock as I walk across the bedroom towards her. Naked.

"What's wrong, Fiona?" I ask, stopping in front of her, and now she looks up into my eyes.

"I was scared," she whispers. "I heard noises, and I wasn't sure if it was you and Mrs. Kim or not."

I smile. "Yeah, it was us," I say. "Sorry, meant to be a bit quieter, but I had to carry Penny in."

"Is she alright?" Fiona whispers, but after a quick glance towards Penny, she's looking down at my cock again.

"Yeah, she's fine," I say. "She drank a bit too much, that's all."

"Oh, Fiona says, still whispering.

"You should go back to your bed," I say, and then I can't help it. I add, "Unless you want a repeat of this afternoon."

Fuck! I shouldn't have said that, 'n her face sort flushes and now she's looking up at me, and I can see her nipples pushing that t-shirt out, 'n her nipples are like Penny's. Large.

"Uhh..." she sorta gasps, 'n the little bitch is panting, 'n I remember those climaxes. I fuckin' raped the bitch, and she loved it. Six climaxes, and another while she was having her ass raped. Well, fuck, those climaxes didn't lie. She loved what I did to her, 'n she's here now, panting for it, 'n we both look at Penny. Bitch is fuckin' unconscious. Not likely to wake up for anything.

"You should go back to your bed, Fiona," I say, but I don't say it like I mean it.

"This afternoon...," she whispers, 'n she shivers.

"I know," I say, a bit brutally. "You loved it, didn't you?"

"No," she whispers, shaking her head. "No, I didn't... I didn't..." Coz a good little Korean bitch who's a virgin shouldn't love having an eight inch cock rammed into her virgin pussy, popping her cherished cherry, 'n reaming out her tight little Korean cunt.

A good little Korean bitch who's a virgin shouldn't climax half a dozen times while her tight little Korean cunt's being broken in and cock-fucked. A good little Korean bitch who's a virgin shouldn't enjoy taking an eight inch cock up her virgin ass, hard, and she sure as fuck shouldn't climax as the guy pump-fucking her tight little ass blows his load up her ass. Nope, Fiona Lee knows a sweet and innocent little Korean high school girl like her shouldn't enjoy any of those things.

Fiona Lee's face says she knows that.

Fiona Lees face says she did enjoy everything.

Fiona Lee's face says she's embarrassed and ashamed.

Fiona Lee's nipples and those pink cheeks says she wants it again.

I kinda wonder to myself if Fiona Lee's pussy is saying the same thing to me.

I grin, 'n she sees that grin and swallows nervously. Only one way to find out, I guess.

I reach out and gently brush Fiona Lee's cheek, her jawline, 'n she has her hair tied up in a ponytail, and I sorta look, and it's a freshly brushed ponytail, immaculate, and I know she brushed out her long silky black hair and tied it up just before she walked in here, and yeah, she looks a little frightened, but it's not because she heard noises, and it's not because she didn't know if it was Penny or me. Nope, she's frightened of what might happen, but she walked into our bedroom anyway.

"You're scared?" I say, very gently, running my finger down that swan's neck, long and delicate, and she shivers under my finger.

"Yes," she whispers, and her lips are parted, a little. She's got fuckin' beautiful lips, full and very very kissable, made to kiss my cocktip, 'n wrap around my cock.

I smile, and I take the neck of the t-shirt she's wearing in both hands and I rip it apart, and tear it all the way down, so that it falls open, exposing her perky little tits and her sex, and yeah, she shaves. No hair, 'n that's such a fuckin' turn on.

"Go back to your bed, Fiona," I breathe, looking her up and down, but I don't want her to.

She stands there, looking at me, 'n fuck, I guess I know what she's after, 'n I reach out and brush what's left of that t-shirt off her shoulders, 'n it slips down her arms 'n falls to the floor in a pool around her ankles.

"Guess you wanna stay," I say, real gentle, and I slip one finger under her chin, 'n tilt her face up, 'n she looks at me, panting, and I smile. "You do want to stay, don't you," I breathe, and it's not a question, 'n I smile, and if I was fuckin' religious, I'd offer up a prayer of thanks to the Lord, or something, but instead I just smile and say "Thank fuckin' Christ Penny's passed out, coz I'm gonna fuck you, Fiona Lee."

Telling it like it is, 'n she shivers, and there's a faint moan, but she doesn't move.

"Is this what you want?" I ask, still real gentle, 'n I reach down and take one of her hands, and clasp her fingers around my cockshaft, 'n my hand holds hers on mine, 'n she doesn't try and take her hand away or anything.

"Yeah, it is what you want, isn't it," I murmur, lifting my hand from hers, and her hand stays where I placed it, holding my cock, and I smile, both my hands on her upper arms, gently stroking that silky smooth skin.

"Uhhh," she sorta gasps, 'n I smile.

"Use your hand to stroke my cock," I say, 'n one of my hands finds her, 'n shows her what want, 'n when I lift my hand from hers, those soft silky fingers keep stroking me slowly, the way I just showed her, 'n my hands reach out and run down her waist to her hips.

"Why're you here, Fiona?" I asked, kinda shuddering coz her hand on my cock feels so good.

She looks up at me, 'n the hot little bitch doesn't say a thing. Her face says it instead.

"You here because you want what I want to give you?" I add, looking into her eyes.

"What do you want to give me?" she whispers, 'n I can see her pulse racing, and she's breathing fast and shallow, panting. Panting for what she's slowly stroking.

I smile, 'n I look her in the eyes, 'n one of my hands moves to clasp hers where she's still stroking me. "I want to give you this for a Valentine's Day present, Fiona," I say, softly. "Is that what you want? Coz if it's not, you better run off back to your bedroom, coz another couple of minutes doin' this, and your gonna fuckin' get it, girl." My smile vanishes. "Again."

"Uhh..." she gasps, and she's panting, but her hand's still hold me. Still stroking me.

I smile, 'n I lift her hand from me, 'n I step back and turn towards the bed, but now I take her hand in mine, and she stumbles across the room with me, stopping when I stop.

"I want you on the bed," I say, flipping the sheet and duvet down, 'n Penny's lying there naked, completely out of it, 'n she does look fucked, 'n Fiona Lee's eyes widen..

Fiona Lee stands there, one arm crossed across her tits, the other hand covering her pussy, 'n I smile, coz soon she's gonna be offering her tits and that cute little pussy up to me on a plate, n I really got a bad case of the munchies tonight.

"What about Mrs. Kim?" she whispers, 'n it's just about the first words she's said since she walked into our bedroom. Might be the last for a while, coz once I start boning the little bitch, doubt she'll be talking. Making a lotta noise maybe, but not talking.

"She's out of it, Fiona," I say, 'n I give her pretty little ass a light slap, enough that she jumps and squeaks. "Onto the bed with you," I say, 'n I smile as she scrambles on.

Fuck, she's got a cute little ass, 'n I remember my cock ramming through that puckered up little rosebud and pump-fucking her ass this afternoon, 'n my cock sorta throbs violently, but no, gonna leave the bitch's ass alone for now. There's only so much pounding a tight little ass like hers can take when she's an unstretched ass-virgin, 'n I sorta think her ass has taken all it can take for today, so it's her little pussy I'm gonna focus on.

Tight teenage Korean pussy, it's made to service a guy's cock, even if it's only just been popped, 'n this tight little Korean pussy is gonna find that out right now, 'n I follow her on to the bed, 'n my hands catch her hips before she can roll onto her back.

"Stay like that," I growl. "On your hands and knees."

She does, and I hear her gasp as one of my hands runs over her hip, and one taut little butt cheek, 'n I do it again, down her thigh, up over her hip, onto her butt.

"Fuck," I say, admiring the view. "You really could be Penny's twin sister." Or Penny could be hers. Depends on your point of view I guess, but my point of view right now is that she looks fuckin' hot, she's here, and I'm gonna fuck her tight little Korean pussy. Gonna fuck it good.

What's Fiona Lee's point of view?

How the fuck should I know, but she's on her hands and knees on my bed, I know she wants it, 'n I'm not a fuckin' mind-reader am I, but I know a wet 'n excited little pussy when I see it looking me in the eye, 'n with her butt in the air, it fuckin' is, 'n the one I'm looking at is fuckin' wet alright. Wet? She's fuckin' dripping. Get any wetter 'n the little bitch is gonna dehydrate.

"Yoooooohhhhh." Slid a fuckin' finger into that wet little pussy, and yeah, maybe she's still a little sore, but she's not a virgin. Not now, coz my cock boned that little cunt real good and hard earlier, 'n she's had a shower. She's nice and clean and wet, and fuck, I do love that she's shaved her pussy. Bare as a baby's bottom, 'n she's clutching at the sheets as I finger fuck her.

"Ohhhhh," she shudders, and her forehead's slowly sinking, 'n the hot little bitch shuffles her knees sideways as I plunge my finger into that dripping little hole.

"Fiona?" I say, real soft and gentle.

"Yes, Mr. Timmins?" she whispers, raising her head, looking back over her shoulder, 'n her eyes are wide and excited.

My cock nudges her pussy lips, pink and swollen and glistening, 'n she jumps, 'n those cute little slanty eyes open wide.

"You want this, Fiona. Last chance to run back to your own bed, coz if you don't, you're gonna get a Valentine's Day cock real soon."

Never used to give chicks an out, but hey, haven't boned anyone except Penny since we met. Well, only Fiona Lee, this afternoon. Honest mistake, but fuck, I really do wanna bone the bitch again.

Bitch looks at me, 'n says nothing, 'n she gets my cockhead, pushing through her entrance, into that slick-tight little cunt, 'n she exhales, long and slow, her head sinking back down. I don't bother giving her another chance. I give her my cock instead, slowly, 'n she takes it, shuddering, but my hands on her hips hold her tight as I work my cock gently into the slick vice that grips me.

"Ohhhh," she jerks forward, 'n I chuckle, 'n my hands ease her back into position, 'n I feed her another inch. Her little hands grip the sheets, 'n I ease my cock out a little, then in again, and she takes it.

"Yeah, you can take it, Fiona," I grunt, working my cock in her. "You took it this afternoon, 'n you can take it now." 'N fuck, she's so tight. Fuckin' driving me crazy, 'n I kinda grunt and thrust, 'n she bucks, 'n I pull her back and give it to her again.

"Fuckin' tight little Korean cunt's the best," I groan, coz Jesus, she's opening up for me, 'n one last thrust, 'n I'm there, buried to the balls in fuckin' teenage Korean-pussy heaven.

"Nnuhhhhhh," she gasps, 'n her pretty little feet are kicking the bed either side of my knees.

"Uhhh... uhhh...uhhhh," coz I'm buried to the balls in her, 'n my cock hasn't stopped using her.

"You like that, huh, Fiona?" I grunt, 'n I slide one hand under that flat little belly, 'n the bitch's clitoris is easy to find, 'n I play her like a fuckin' guitar, strumming my fingers gently, 'n Jesus, that tight little pussy of hers is just killing me. "You liked me fucking you this afternoon, didn't you?"

"Yes," she sobs. "Yes... yes...."

"You want me to fuck you like that again, huh?" 'n I don't wait for an answer, coz fuck, it's obvious. She's here. She's on her hands and knees, naked, on our bed, 'n she's taking my cock, and fuck, now I am fucking her. Fucking her hard, 'n I'm not strumming her with my fingers, I'm fuckin' pounding her with my cock, 'n her tight little Korean pussy takes it every time, slick and hot and wet and tight, and she grips my cock like a vice.

Dunno about her, but I'm in fuckin' heaven.

"Ohhh... ohhh...ohhhhhhhhh." Her cunt does the pussy dance, she shakes and bucks like a fuckin' massage chair, 'n she's climaxing on my cock as I feed it to her, 'n I don't fucking slow down, coz she's a hot little Korean bitch, like my wife, and fuck, I sure do know what to do with hot little Korean bitches, do I ever, 'n I fucking use the bitch the way Korean bitches should be used.

Love fuckin' the bitch. Just love it, 'n fuck, no idea what Penny's gonna say, but I gotta keep this bitch, 'n if I need to slap some sense into Penny, I will. Cock throbs at the thought, 'n I give Fiona Lee's ass a gentle little slap, 'n the bitch squeals beautifully.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I grunt, 'n I slap that firm little ass again, 'ne she squeals again, 'n my fuckin' cock. Jesus, hands move, grab a pillow 'n stuff it under her belly, 'n my hands move to cup those perky tits, 'n I ride the bitch down onto the mattress, kneeing her legs wide apart, 'n the pillow keeps her ass up so I can keep on giving it to her real hard.

Settle down for that race to the finish, 'n fuck, I'm humping the bitch hard as my cock explodes and that fuckin' burst of pleasure takes total control of my brain, 'n my cock pumps cum into her slicjk-tight cunt, 'n she milks me for every fucking drop, 'n I fuckin' empty myself into her in a haze of orgasmic fuckin' bliss.

Fiona Lee climaxes, her pretty little face buried in the pillow to muffle her cries as I lie on her, my cock buried in her tight little Korean cunt, still throbbing, and her tight little Korean cunt is full of my cum, and I'm smiling as my hands squeeze those perky little tits, and she shudders beneath me.

I grin, coz there's nothing better than fucking a tight little Valentine's Day Virgin.

Dunno how the fuck I'm gonna explain fucking her to Penny in the morning.

Coz I'm not kicking Fiona Lee outa bed, she's a real hot tight little fuck.

"On your back, bitch," I grunt, rolling the slant-eyed little bitch over.

"We're gonna take a shower, and then I'm gonna fuck you again."

Guess if I slap Penny around 'n fuck her, she'll see it my way.

I know Fiona Lee already does, and it didn't take much.

Hot little bitch is gonna be here with us every day.

Gonna bone her hard every day from now on.

Just like I used to bone Penny after school.

Fiona and Penny, yeah, I like that idea.

Met 'em both on Valentine's Day.

Boned 'em on Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day Virgins.

Fucking heaven!

"Down on your knees, and suck my cock, bitch." I slap Fiona Lee's taut little ass, not too hard, smile as she squeals, and she's down on her knees in the shower with my cock in her hand before I have time to give her ass another swat, 'n she's already done a pretty good job washing herself and then me. Not bad at all, if it's the first time she's washed a guy, 'n I'm pretty much sure it is.

"Open wide," I grunt, jamming my cock in until she starts to choke, and fuck yeah, I love that virginity ring on her finger where she's stroking my cock. Kind of historical artifact now, but I like it, 'n I wonder if she goes to Church or anything, and fuck, it'd be even hotter if she does.

"Mmuummphhhh," she chokes out, and oh yeah, she's doing her best, and my cock's getting hard real fast. Dunno where she learnt to suck cock, but if she didn't know before, she's a real fast learner. Just like Penny was, 'n I smile, coz after all, she's Korean, like my wife. She probably is a fast learner. Korean bitches are fuckin' smart.

By the time I get her back up on her feet, my cock's like steel rebar, 'n I walk her back into our bedroom. Well, Penny and my bedroom, but the way things seem to be going, looks like it's gonna be Fiona Lee's bedroom too.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees again for me," I tell her, and my hand cracks on her ass, 'n she squeals and jumps, but she scrambles onto the bed real quick, 'n I guess she really is as fast learner, coz she doesn't ask silly questions that're gonna get her ass smacked.

She gets her ass smacked anyhow, just on general principles, 'n she fucking squeals

"Your wife?" she whispers. "What if she wakes up?"

"You don't need to whisper, Fiona," I say, grinning as I kneel behind her on the bed and shuffle closer, and man, my cock wants to bury itself in that tight little teenage pussy all over again. Can't wait, 'n I'm really fuckin' enjoying the view from here. "Penny's passed out, she's not gonna wake up until the morning."

"Ohhhhhhh," Fiona Lee moans, bucking away from me as I ram my cock into that tight little Korean pussy, and she sure isn't a fucking virgin now. Impossible, coz my cocktip's brushing the hot little bitch's cervix, and her fucking hymen used to be way and the fuck further south. Doesn't matter, it's busted now, she's fuckin' popped well and truly, and it doesn't matter if she bucks and pulls away from me or not. Got my hands on those slender hips, 'n I let her run free for a second, and then I kinda gently ease her back down on my cock, until I'm buried to the balls inside her.

"Nnnugghhhh," she groans, juddering, and I slip one hand down under her belly and hold her up, one finger finding that swollen and protruding clitoris, and she groans, her head sinking to the sheets and those little hands are clenched into fists that start pounding the bed as she climaxes, and she climaxes real sweetly, the way a schoolgirl her age should when she's taken an eight inch boner up her tight little Korean cunt.

She climaxes, 'n her pussy dances on my cock, 'n fuck, I start taking her, slow and steady, easing my cock in and out, long tight slippery slides than take my cock to the balls, every time, 'n she moans and shudders, 'n fuck, her little ass is so cute, 'n she really is just about identical to Penny from this angle, right down to that puckered-pink asshole, 'n I'm gonna have that tight little ass again for sure, just, not tonight, but my cock kinda pulses and throbs at the thought, 'n I start fucking her harder and faster.

"Ohhh... ohhhh... ohhhh." She's moaning and gasping steadily now, 'n fuck, I think about the way I popped her this morning and just fuckin' pounded her, 'n she climaxed half a dozen times for me, 'n fuckit, I want to do her like that again, so I do. I ram it into her, slap up against her butt, drive my cock into her pussy, jerk back, fuckin' ram it in again.

"Yes... yes... yessssss..." she wails, and she's going sorta outa control, jerking and pounding the bedwith her fists, and her pussy does the fuckin' pussy dance on me again, 'n I lose it myself. Drive y cock into her hard, coupla dozen times, 'n fuck fuck fuck I can't hold it Back.

"Happy Valentine's Day, bitch," I grunt, slapping her ass hard as I shoot my load into her, and when I've finished pumping it into her, I slap her ass again, and let her go, chuckling as she slides down onto the bed, and she's gonna sleep between me and Penny, 'n I stretch out beside her with my hand on her tight little ass, and I'm sorta thinking it'd be fun to knock the bitch up. I like kids. Only got two, coz Penny and I, we figured two was just fine, but I'm sorta thinking that, well, Fiona's a cute little thing, 'n breeding her, well, the thought does it for me.

1...1314151617...19