Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes," Fiona moans, and that's good enough for me. "Knock me up.,." Her pussy dances on my cock, and I pound it into her, hard, 'n she takes it the way a tight wet slippery hot little Korean cunt should take a guy's cock. Willingly. Eagerly. Enthusiastically. Excitedly. Again and again. As much cock as I want to give her, 'n I'm pump-fucking the hot little bitch, slamming her down into the bed with every jack-hammering thrust.

"Yes... yes... yes...," she moans, and it's not so much that she's being made love to. She's not. She's being fucked. She's servicing my cock. Her cunt's a slippery tight cock-sheath that's taking what I want to give her coz the way my cock's ramming into her tight little fuckhole, she knows she's being used and I looking down at the pretty little face as I pound the fuck out of her, I know what Fiona Lee enjoys.

Fiona Lee enjoys being used, and used hard.

I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna use her hard, fuck her good, and I'm gonna knock the hot little Korean bitch up. Pump her fill of my swimmers until her belly swells, 'n fuck, this is a fuckin' great way to end Valentine's Day, and I groan, humping the fuck out of her as I blow my load, filling her little pussy with another fuckload of cum.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Tom" Fiona murmurs a long time later.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Fiona," I murmur back, 'n fuck, it's about the second best Valentine's Day of my life, coz how many times in your life do you get to pop a Valentine's Day Virgin in every orifice she's got, move her in and have her tell you she wants you to knock her up?

Not that fucking often, but hey, it happens, 'n I grin as I slap her ass.

"Blow me until I'm hard, bitch," I growl, lifting her head up using her ponytail as a grab-handle, 'n I push her face down where I want it. "Wrap those lips round my cock and start sucking until it's hard enough to choke you."

She does, right away, 'n I smile, coz that silver virginity ring's reflecting the moonlight where her hand holds my cock for her mouth, 'n the last thing this little Korean bitch is now, is a virgin. Not anymore, and I smile as I push her face down and listen to her choke, coz my cock's hard enough to fill her pretty little mouth now, and my other hand slaps her ass so that she jerks and squeals, and she knows what she's expected to do when I jerk her head up and roll her onto her back.

She spreads.

It's a fast hard fuck, 'n I gotta go hard coz my cock's shot so many loads tonight I got no idea where the fuck the cum's coming from, but I'm good for one last fuck, and it's Fiona Lee that gets it. She gets it hard, and she takes it willingly, and she looks up at me blindly, her cunt doing the pussy dance on me again as I cum, and the little bitch is as good a fuck as Penny, 'n I tell her that. Well, that she's a good fuck, anyhow.

"Fuck, that was good," I grunt, easing outa her and jamming those pillows back under her butt.

"Keep that little ass in the air, honey," I add, 'n I pat her butt, gently this time. "Gotta make sure those swimmers get to where they're supposed to be."

She shivers, and I can just about smell the hot little bitch ovulating, and her face says her body knows what's happening. Those swimmers are homing in on that egg, and yeah, her mind may not have realized it consciously, but her body knows one of those little swimmers has found that egg, drilled in, and once that egg implants, she's gonna be breeding, 'n fuck, I'm gonna start working on knocking Penny up again after Fiona Lee starts swelling up. I lie back, one arm under Fiona's shoulders, just kinda holding her, the way you hold a bitch after you fucked her good, and she's serviced your cock, and sucked your balls dry.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Fiona," I murmur again, coz it's sorta romantic that I popped her on Valentine's Day, just like I popped Penny, 'n I kiss her cheek, but she's already fast asleep, her ass up in the air, one hand cupping her pussy, and the lucky little bitch is exhausted, and I kinda smile as I close my eyes, coz fuck, it'd be fucking perfect if I've knocked the bitch up.

Still, said I was gonna pick Fiona Lee up outside 'a High School at lunch time 'n take her to the medical clinic. Yeah, well, I'm gonna pick her up alright. Pick her up 'n fuck taking her to the clinic. I'm gonna bone the bitch on the back seat of the old F250, 'n fuck, I'm fuckin' near ready to bone her again just thinking about it, 'n I smile.

Kinda looking forward now to knocking Penny up again too, 'n I'll fuck them both again in the morning, 'n make sure that Fiona's the one that gets the swimmers. Gotta make sure, 'n hey, I'm a working stiff. Never minded a bit of sweat, 'n I kinda grin, thinking about working hard, n fuck, my cock twitches but I better let the bitches get some sleep.

Penny and Fiona.

Hot little Korean Valentine's Day virgins, both of them, 'n fuck, I'm smiling as I drift off to sleep myself, coz I fuckin' love Valentine's Day.

* * * The End * * *

Well, hope you fuckin' enjoyed my little tale of Valentine's Day love and romance, dear reader. Nothing like boning a hot little Korean bitch on Valentine's Day, 'n every other fuckin' day, 'n that was a lotta fuckin' fun to write. And hey, written for the Literotica 2020 Valentine's Day competition, so if you liked it, gimme a fuckin' vote, hey. Comments welcome, even from fuckin' assholes who got their balls twisyed in a knot over a bit of rough sex, so hey, fuckin' go for it.

And, less in character and more moi, I did win the Literotica 2019 Winter Holidays Competition, so I'm not eligible to even place in this one, so don't waste your time trying to knock me out or vote me up. Just rate me with whatever you think this deserves. I ain't eligible to place in the competition, dudes and dudettes, and I wrote this one purely for kicks and giggles, so just enjoy it with my best wishes, and I hope you did enjoy.

And how did I do as a guy, guys? ..... Chloe