Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always liked kids, 'n knocking her up, 'n a couple more, yeah, I'd like that, and it's not like we haven't got a babysitter is it.

I chuckle sleepily over that one.

"What?" Fiona Lee murmurs from beside me, sleepily, and she holds my hand when I turn over and spoon her and cup one of those perky little tits and give it a squeeze. Yeah, she mighta been a Valentine's Day Virgin, but I guess she's already sorta adapted to her new role in the Timmins household, coz she wiggles her butt against my cock, 'n the little bitch knows what she's doing alright.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Fiona," I murmur in her ear.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mr. Timmins," she murmurs, and her hand's resting on mine where I'm giving that perky little tit a squeeze.

"Oh yeah, I'm real happy tonight," I chuckle. "Sorry about this afternoon, Fiona. I really did think you were Penny. Gotta say, though, you're a real good fuck."

"Thank you, Mr. Timmins," she murmured, and she did that little butt wiggle again, 'n fuck, I was getting hard, 'n she didn't seem to upset about the way I'd popped every fuckin' cherry she had, earlier this afternoon.

"What about your wife?" She doesn't sound that worried though. Maybe it's a Korean thing? Who the fuck knows? I don't, 'n I've been married to Penny for nine years.

"Penny?" I said, 'n I shrugged. I'd never fucked around on Penny since we met, but yeah, well, wasn't like she hadn't been fucked by a few other guys. Like tonight. Four guys and me, 'n she'd loved it. She'd done it by the rules though. My rules.

Now? Now I'm gonna change the rules, and Fiona Lee's gonna be included in the game.

"Don't worry about Penny," I say, giving that perky little tit a good long squeeze, and yeah, nice big fucking nipples. I got a real boner here, and Fiona Lee fucking knows it, coz I can hear her. Hot little bitch is panting for it all over again, and I'm kinda wondering which one of 'em I'll fuck first in the morning, but I know it's gonna have to be Penny.

She's my wife, after all, and I know she's gonna want a good lovey-dovey morning-after fuck. She always does after I've shared her with a few of the guys. She's probably gonna be a bit pissed about Fiona when she wakes up, but what the heck. Give Penny a good fuck, slap her round a bit, fuck Fiona in front of her, maybe make her eat Fiona out after I've shot my load in her, and she'll come round. It's not like a few other guys haven't fucked Penny, after all. Quite a few, if I count back, which I don't, coz what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

And I know Fiona Lee's gonna be a real good little bitch and do what she's told.

Fiona Lee? She's a good Korean girl, and she knows exactly who's boss.

She doesn't, I'll slap her ass a few times until the bitch does.

Gotta say, I'm getting a real boner just thinking about it.

Yep, it's been a really great fucking Valentine's Day.

Good as that Valentine's Day I popped Penny.

Valentine's Day Virgins? Fucking Love 'Em.

Love Fucking 'Em, coz nothing beats it.

"Hey, Fiona," I say, and I'm kinda chuckling coz I didn't expect to be ramming my cock up some hot little Korean bitch's virgin pussy and ass this Valentine's Day. Ramming it up my hot Korean wife, maybe, that was the plan, and yeah, well, that sure went according to plan. Fiona Lee, she's a fuckin' bonus. Fuckin' great bonus.

"Yes, Mr. Timmins?" Fiona gasps.

"Call me Tom," I tell her, and yeah, little bitch's cunt is fucking wet, alright. Two fingers in her, and a moan from her, and yeah, she's ready, a bit sloppy from that last fuck, but it's all good, and I'm really enjoying grinding my cock against that tight little butt. "Coz you're my bitch now, aren't you, Fiona?"

"Yes, Tom," she gasps. "I'm your bitch," and it sounds so cute when she moans it, and one of her hands is on top of mine, and her cunt's making those wet noises that hot little Korean pussy makes when it's ready for a good hard fuck, and this one sure is.

"So Penny said you're gonna move in, right?" I ask her.

"Yes, she did," Fiona gasps, and she's juddering under my fingers, and I'm teasing her clitoris, and fuck, she's so sensitive. Just like Penny.

"So you know that after this, I'm gonna expect to fuck you every day, right?" I say. "You want that?"

"I'm your bitch, Tom," Fiona moans, 'n fuck, I really like this girl. Dunno where Penny found her, but fuck, bitch is a real good pick for a live-in babysitter. Fuck that seperate bedroom, I'm thinking about her and Penny in my bed. All the fuckin' time.

"You are my bitch, Fiona," I tell her, and I roll her onto her back. "My hot little Valentine's Day bitch, and you know what I'm gonna do to you now, bitch?"

"Fuck me?" she gasps, and I grin, coz she's captured the essence of our new relationship in two words. Yeah, these hot little Korean bitches are fucking smart, I tell 'ya. Good little fucks to, and this one knows she's fucked, coz she's spreading her legs for me as soon as I start to move over her.

"You're an eager little bitch, aren't you, Fiona?" I grin, but I don't give her time to answer, coz I kiss her, real gentle, and okay, I've fucked her about half a dozen times this afternoon and tonight, but this is our first kiss, and it's real gentle and romantic and slow and everything, and she sucks my tongue halfway to her tonsils.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you," I grunt, and my cockhead finds her cunt, and I shove it in, and fuck, she's slippery and tight and she takes all eight inches in one long slippery slide.

"Nnnuhhhhhh," she groans, and she bucks as she takes it, coz I guess that little pussy isn't used to having eight inches of big hard cock slammed into it. Not yet, and it took Penny a few weeks to get used to it. Fiona Lee's learning though, and fuck, that's what breaking 'em in is all about. Pop 'em, ride 'em hard, take a break and do it again. Fiona's learning real fast, coz when I push one knee back to open her right up, she moves the other one back herself, 'n she groans real sweet, and she takes everything I give her.

"Good girl," I grunt, 'n I'm already giving her little cunt a good solid workout.

"Uhhhh... uhhhhh.... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n my little workout trainee is taking it real good. Lying there, spread wide, kinda moaning and gasping as her hot little cunt services my cock.

"Tom, what are you doing?" Penny says sleepily, and she does sound pretty fucking tired, which I guess she should be, coz she drank a bit, and she took about fifteen loads of cum at the party, and that's not factoring in that we were taking turns with her, 'n I guess she's sore and sloppy right about now, coz she spent most of that party either on her back, on her hands and knees, or sandwiched between a couple of big guys taking two cocks at once, like the hot little Korean bitch she is, 'n I like it that my wife's a hot little bitch, so don't get your balls in a knot thinking I'm some poor cucked husband.

Like fuck I am.

My wife puts it out when I want her to, and only when I want her to, and it's a real fucking turn on watching her take another guys cock, believe me. I'm fucking the new babysitter in our bed, and my cock's like a steel bar thinking about my wife's slushy little cunt lying there next to me.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, and she can't help the noises she's making, coz her tight little cunt is busy doing what tight little Korean pussy is designed to do. It's servicing my cock real good, and I'm not stopping just coz my wife woke up, and Fiona's not asking me to stop. Be a stupid little bitch 'n asking for a good slapping if she did. But she doesn't.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." I grin down at her, coz yeah, she's a smart little bitch. She's already figured out who's in charge here, and it's not her, and it's not Penny either. Yeah, Fiona's a hot little Korean bitch, and I guess she's already figured out what she's here for.

Besides babysitting, that is.

"Uhhhh..." Slap. "Uuhhh..." Slap. "Uuhhhhh..." Slap.

She's looking up at me with big wide eyes, and gasping, and every time I ram it into her, there's that slap, coz her knees are hugging my ribs, her thighs are cradling me, and her feet are bouncing off the small of my back as I fuck her, and fuck, I love the feel of those perky little tits crushed against my chest as I ride her real hard, and my hands have hers pinned to the bed above her head, and I'm riding her the way I like to ride a bitch. Fuckin' hard.

"Tom?" Penny says, and she's kinda opening her eyes, and when I glance at her, yeah, she's pretty fucked, and not quite focused. "What're you doing?"

"Fucking Fiona, that's what I'm I doing, Penny," I chuckle. "Glad you moved the little bitch in, honey. Turns out she's a good little fuck... aren't you, Fiona?"

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n I guess when you're a hot little Korean High School student taking cock for the first time, you're gonna find it a bit hard to think. I know Penny did, back when I popped her cherry and broke her in, coz I rode her real fucking hard that first night, just like I'm riding Fiona Lee real fucking hard now.

"Fiona?" Penny sounds confused, 'n why not. She's probably a bit fucked. Had a hard night.

"Yeah, honey, Fiona," I say, and I reach over and give one of her tits a slap to wake her up 'n focus her, coz sometimes the bitch needs a bit of a slapping before she gets with the program. "Get with it, honey. We're home now."

Her eyes open wide, 'n they open wider when my hand slides down and I jam a couple of fingers in her pussy, and fuck, she's a slushy mess, real wet and sloppy, and I guess after talking five cocks three or four times each, coz those two new guys tonight had a real hard-on for her, and why not, coz she's twenty seven and she looks about twenty, and who doesn't have a hard on for a young Korean bitch, especially one in a school uniform, yeah, well, she's dripping cum.

"Uhhhhhh," she moans, and she does what a good little Korean bitch does when a guy jams two fingers into her cunt, and she spreads her legs, 'n I grin, coz she learnt that one right from the start. When I wanna fuck her, or feel her up, or whatever, Penny spreads. She does it without thinking now, and pretty soon, Fiona Lee's gonna be that well-trained to. She's getting fuckin' close already. Just doesn't have all the experience, but hey, that's what I'm here for.

Making sure she gets that experience.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n I can tell she doesn't give a fuck that my wife's awake and next to her in the bed, and that's a good start, coz I want her knowing it's what I want that counts. Her and Penny, they're both here for me to fuck, although yeah, married to Penny and I love the bitch half to death, so I sorta keep feeding Fiona Lee my cock, and I lean over and kiss Penny, real thorough.

Her mouth tastes of cum. Her skin smells of cum, and fuck, I do remember Harry unloading in her mouth, and one of those new guys blowing his load all over her face after we took the hood and gag off, and Penny kinda knelt there and rubbed that cum all over her face and her tits.

"Mmmmmm," Penny moans, and I can tell she's a little drunk and still out there and a bit dazed.

"This new babysitter's a good fuck," I grunt, tuning Penny onto her side towards me, and slapping her ass to move her in against us, and I'm humping Fiona slowly now. Penny's ass is wet, and I grin, coz I know she took a few loads up her ass as well, and I like it that she can be a real hot dirty little bitch when I want her to be.

"Fiona?" Penny's face is right next to Fiona's now, and I guess she's starting to make those connections, coz her eyes open real wide, and she looks, and yeah, she clicks. I'm fucking Fiona.

Fiona Lee. The new babysitter. You can just about hear the connections connect.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps.

"She's not paying too much attention, honey," I say, and I slide two fingers into Penny's sloppy little pussy from behind. "She's kinda more cock-focused right now."

"Uhhhhhh," Penny says, and somehow she sorta curls a leg up over my butt, and her and Fiona are getting a bit tangled. "Fiona?"

"Yeah," I say, real patiently. "Fiona. You know, Fiona Lee, the new babysitter."

"Fiona?" Penny says, and now she's really focused, and she's looking at Fiona.

Fiona's kinda lying there doing the "uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh" thing real well, and she's got that look on her face that says all she's thinking about is me riding her, and my cock using her tight little cunt real thorough, coz I am. I'm going into her to the balls every time, pushing in real hard, and I know I'm kind brushing gently her cervix every time, coz she's a petite little Korean bitch and she's taking an eight inch cock, and my cock needs all the cunt it can penetrate, but I'm kinda holding back here coz I know from Penny that it don't feel so good when I do more than brush her there.

"Huh?... You're fucking Fiona, Tom?"

I grin, coz I can tell her brain's kinda fucked up right now. Too many pheromones, or whatever they fuck they are that tell a bitch she's having a great time, 'n she's got that look that says she's lost in that hazy afterglow, 'n Penny's like that, coz she climaxes like a fuckin' machinegun, 'n five guys fucking her tonight, she was in non-stop fucking paradise for four hours.

"Fiona Lee?"

"Yeah, honey," I say, real patient. "Fiona Lee. The new bitch that's moved in with us. Open your eyes and look. She's right here."

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n her hands are clutching at mine, those slender thighs cradle me real nice as I feed her eight inches, 'n I got a slow rhythm going on now, slow tight slide, gently stuffing her full of cock, a pause, easing back, 'n doing it again, and fuck, she's hot and tight, a slippery vice gripping my cock, sucking me in, and her eyes kinda widen each time all of me's inside her, and I know she's feeling me sliding into her, feeling herself stretched and stuffed, 'n the little bitch knows she's being fucked, and she's right in the here and now alright.

Penny's eyes sorta open wider, 'n I can tell she's a bit blurry, but she's starting to focus, 'n Fiona Lee sorta half turns her head, 'n her and Penny are looking each other right in the eyes, their faces a few inches apart.

"Fiona?" she says, 'n fuck, I'm real patient with Penny tonight.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n I guess Penny's not gonna get anything coherent out of her.

Me, I don't give a fuck, coz I'm giving Fiona Lee something fucking coherent. I'm giving her tight little teenage Korean cunt eight inches of coherent, tightly focused, hard-as-fuckin'-steel cock.

"Yeah, Fiona," I say, kind luxuriating in riding the tight little teenage bitch. Nothing like it, and I gotta say, Penny's in the same kinda shape as Fiona Lee, except maybe she's got a few years more solid fucking and a fuckload more experience under her belt.

"You're... you're fucking Fiona Lee?" Penny says, 'n I kinda move my head and kiss her, 'n fuck, cum and sweat. Love that smell on my bitch.

"Nnnnuuoohhhhh," Fiona bucks and moans, coz I guess that smell did it for me, 'n I gave it to her a bit too hard.

"Penny, honey," I say, after I kind unseal from her mouth, coz I just love kissing the bitch. "You're my wife, and I love you to death, honey, you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah.... Yeah, I know that, Tom," but she's looking at Fiona Lee, and Fiona Lee's looking at her, and they're both wide-eyed, and I'm kinda thinking neither of them was anticipating this. Neither was I, but what the fuck. Valentines Day, and my wife's been gang-banged at the party, and I'm boning an eighteen-year old Korean high school student, 'n fuck, is there a better way to end Valentine's Day than with two hot Korean bitch's in your bed.

Can't think of one myself, unless we start talking three.

"Now, honey, you remember what we did tonight, don't you?" I say, and my fingers reach down, and I scoop a load of cum from Penny's sloppy little cunt, and I wipe that cum over her face. "You remember we went to that Valentine's Day party at Bernie and Alice's, right?" I give her ass a slap, and this time it's a good hard slap, a real fucking crack, and her eyes fly wide open. "You remember that, don't you, honey?"

"Yes... yes, I remember," she gasps, and she's kinda looking at my hand, coz I'm rubbing another scoop of cum over her face, and feeding it into her mouth with my fingertips, and she suck's 'em clean.

"That's good, honey," I say, and I kinda caress one of her perky little boobs real gentle, and I love her big brown-red nipples when they're all swollen and rubbery like they are now.

"And you remember what we did at the Valentine's Day party, don't you, honey," I say, tugging gently at one of her nipples.

"Uh," she gasps, and she sorta glances at Fiona, and Fiona's lying there all wide-eyed and listening to every word now, coz I'm sorta holding myself still inside her, and I grin.

"Yeah, you do remember, don't you," I say, and I scoop a load of cum up, coz it's oozing outa her pussy, and I dump it on her tit. A big creamy dollop of cum, and another, and another, and Fiona's kinda bug-eyed. I reach down and take one of her hands, and slap it down on one of Penny's boobs.

"Rub it all over her tits, Fiona," I tell her, and when she looks at me, I reach down and slap her tight little ass, not too hard, just enough that she jumps and squeaks, and starts to spread that cum out over my wife's tit right away, 'n Penny's watching her hand and breathing hard.

"Honey," I say, real gentle, 'n I kiss her again, long and slow. "You know, last two, three years we've been having a little fun now and then." I grin. "Like tonight, right?"

"Yeah," she murmurs, and I can tell she's kinda thinking back, coz she smiles, 'n I love that smile.

"And you know I like doing that with 'ya, don't ya babe? I'm not a jealous sort of a guy, as long as we do it my way, right, and you know I love 'ya, don't 'ya, Penny."

Now she smiles. "Yeah, I know you love me, Tom. You know I love you too."

"Yeah, I do," I smile, 'n I kiss her again, real long and slow, tasting that cum on her lips and in her mouth. "And you know right now, honey, I'm kissing you and I can taste that cum in your mouth, and you know that's about five guys cum, right?"

"Yeah," she whispers, and her cheeks are pink, 'n I kiss her again, long and slow, sucking her tongue into my mouth.

"Yeah," I say at last. "And fuck, I enjoy watching you take cock, Penny. It's so fucking hot."

"Yeah," she whispers, and one of her hands is resting on the side of my face, real gentle. "Yeah, I know you do, Tom, and I like doing that for you, now and then." She smiles.

"You do like taking cock, like tonight," I say, grinning, coz fuck, she does. We talked about it, 'n she does. Only if I like it to, though, 'n she told me if I don't want her to, she won't, which is kinda why it's my decision when she will. Penny likes it that I'm in charge.

"Please," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n the little bitch crosses her ankles behind my back 'n tries to move herself on my cock, 'n she does it good, 'n I smiled down at her, and move myself. Giving her some positive feedback, 'n when I do, her feet kinda kick at the ceiling, 'n Penny giggles, 'n fuck, when she giggles, I know she's onboard with my boning Fiona Lee.

"Yeah, you know I like it," Penny smiles, and she's sorta propped up on one elbow beside us, and now she's looking down at Fiona Lee with me. "I really like it," she adds, and then she looks at me, and she smiles, and kisses my cheek. "Do you want to fuck her while I watch?"

One of her hands slides across my butt and gives me a little squeeze.

"Uuhhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, 'n I smile.

"Fiona?" Penny says, real serious. "Do you want Tom to fuck you?"