All Comments on 'Valentine's Gift'

by Aleister_Wolfe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Wow Very Hott

What a wonderful valentine gift, for both, he for being willing to be her slave and her for the wonderful treatment. Loved the story, it is truely a story for adventuresome lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why wait?

I think a 'guy' like him should go full time sub to the dominate member of his relationship and learn to forget about cumming.

kbatekbateover 19 years ago
Screen Play?

Can I be Stacy for your Screenplay?

Well done.

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
heck of a gift

I try to understand love but I can't understand this kind of love on a valentine day, but I know it makes you do foolish things. I wonder if that is the first time she did that to him or what. I know some times when a man does that to a woman, she plots revenge. There have many entries in this literotica site where women to it out on men for fucking their asses while the were tied without their consent. Lets hope at a later date she don't do it and let other men do it and really make him a cum driking wimp. Who wife will no0t let him cum in her pussy that we constantly see in some chapters. Then this story become a copy cat story, with no originality.

noisymothernoisymotheralmost 15 years ago
Very nice

Loved this story - made me want to rush away and use and abuse my husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous