Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

At Grace's own request, the stunned audience instead witnessed the spectacular loss of her anal virginity to nine inches of thick, throbbing cock.

They then bore witness to one of the most intense, and even brutal acts of double penetration as two big men pounded both of her holes from the front and back.

The tiny frame of Grace English had convulsed and shuddered as the two men continued to violate her.

The audience had marvelled as she screamed obscenities and moaned as she begged for more.

And all the while Jasmine Parks had been there, watching, smiling and pulling the strings.

Everyone in that room saw the way that Grace had obeyed her without question.

They had all looked on in wide-eyed in disbelief as she virtually begged for that violation, and they had all witnessed her screams....not of pain or fear....but of all-consuming pleasure and lust.

It was in fact, a masterful display of control and manipulation on the part of Jasmine Parks and even Grace herself knew it.

So often she would hear Jasmine's soothing, nurturing voice whispering in her ear.

Intense, raw and degrading instructions delivered in a soft, almost poetic way as if those words had just been pulled straight out of a romance novel.

She somehow made all those extreme, almost brutal acts sound breathtaking and beautiful.

On a very deep level Grace had known all too well what Jasmine was doing, but the feelings and emotions being triggered by what she was hearing were unlike any she had ever experienced before.

Grace remembered feeling so afraid when, at Jasmine's insistence, she had told everyone watching that she wanted 'the one with the biggest dick fuck her in the ass.' But.....there had been so much more to it than that.

That was the most raw and degrading thing she had ever said in her life. That same fear just seemed to light a fire deep inside her as base lust began to dictate her every action.

Grace was not in control of anything anymore and to her, that felt wonderful.

From the very first moment, Jasmine's every word and action had been focussed on only one outcome......the sexual corruption of the city's most respected lawyer....Grace English.

A woman admired for her high ideals.

But, all along, Grace had been very aware of what Jasmine was trying to do.

She had known it right from the start, and yet, she had surrendered to it.

She could have fought back and stopped it more than once....but she didn't.

She recalled that moment when Tara Morgane had actually spoken up and tried to get the 'presentation' back on track. It was one of those key moments when Grace could have stopped it all from happening.

Grace had been particularly proud of her own response then.

It was a test of her will. A test that she had passed.

Oh, those feelings and emotions at that moment.

A delicious cocktail of dread and arousal blending into one. The knowledge that she was about to sexually explore the very darkest (and perhaps even dangerous) parts of her own soul.

Despite Tara's initial shock and concern it soon became apparent to Grace that even the solid and dependable Miss Morgane had fallen under Jasmine's sordid spell.

As things began to escalate even more, the expression on Tara's face had quickly changed from one of concern to intense arousal.

Tara Morgane did things then that Grace knew she would get in real trouble for, but to Grace that lapse in control had meant a lot.

It told her that what was happening was exceptional and not just for her either. Others saw it and felt it too.

Grace vividly recalled the moment when she looked up from her own powerful orgasm to see the prim and proper Tara Morgane screaming like a banshee with the hand of Valhalla's newest member buried deep in her crotch.

It was a moment that seemed to just magnify her own crashing orgasm even more.

Grace stepped out of the shower then and after towelling herself off walked back into that simple but elegant room.

The fresh new blue skirt-suit that she had brought with her was laid neatly on the bed as was the very expensive French lingerie set she had bought for herself only yesterday.

Grace English had thought about and prepared for this night in such minute detail that even the type of underwear she wore had been symbolic in some way.

During her presentation she wore a simple but beautiful white lace thong and a sheer white bra to match (at least she had worn them until they were torn from her body).

The colour white was important. She wanted to appear sexy and yet innocent at the same time, almost as if to communicate that underneath that serious blue suit there was a pure little virgin waiting to be ravished.

Perhaps she had read too many romance novels, but hey, this was her big night and she wanted it to be perfect in every way.

In an odd sort of way her harsh treatment at the hands of Jasmine Parks had made that innocent little virgin routine a virtual reality. Compared to the rest of those people on that stage Grace had appeared about as virginal as it was possible to be in those early stages.

A pure white lamb set upon by wolves. An innocent victim of her own curiosity.

The French lingerie set that had been laid out for her now was supposed to be a subtle hint at her own 'de-flowering' that only she would know about. This time the colour black was used as a symbol.

Black stockings with matching garter straps.

A risqué pair of french-cut panties and a nice little see-through push-up bra.

Despite her small frame Grace had never needed any kind of help before in accentuating her breasts, if anything she actually felt that they were perhaps a little too large for the size of her body.

She had always used clothes and conservative bras to 'de-emphasise' them in the past.

To her, even the simple act of wearing a cleavage enhancing push-up bra was a bold statement all by itself.

When Grace had prepared for, and dreamed about that night, every gesture and action had seemed significant. Even the smallest of details somehow felt vitally important on some level.

In her elaborate, highly detailed fantasies, she had imagined herself being virtually reborn after the night of her Valhalla 'presentation'.

The new Grace would be a sexually empowered woman with dual identities.

She would present the serious and successful image of 'Grace English, successful lawyer' to the world as she went about her business dressed in one of her many 'trade-mark' blue skirt-suits.

But......Underneath that calm, professional exterior would be the body and soul of a 'vixen' wearing explicit lingerie and scented with provocative perfumes.

She would be a woman at peace with her own sexuality, with the confidence to use it when the right opportunity came along.

At least that's how the script of her life was supposed to read.

'Vixen' had been the identity and the mindset that Grace had most wanted to adopt after her planned public adventure with those men. But, the actions of Jasmine Parks and those three men had changed all of that for her.

The term 'whore' seemed much more fitting to her now and the more she thought about that word, the more she fell in love with her new title.

'Vixen' was a word and an idea that the old, lonely and sexually frustrated Grace had come up with to describe the woman she wanted to be.

The new Grace suddenly had a different perspective on life.

To a woman who had just been blindfolded, manipulated and then begged to be 'Gang-fucked' by three men, the phrase 'dirty little whore' seemed much more fitting.

Even just saying those words sent beautiful little shivers down her spine now.

Grace examined the selection of perfumes and cosmetics that had been laid out for her. After a few moments she picked out an expensive bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier perfume.

She didn't spray the perfume directly onto her skin as she usually did. She instead sprayed a large amount of it into the air in front of her before walking into that scented mist and letting the fine droplets lightly coat her skin.

She remembered reading somewhere years ago that this was the best way to lightly apply any scent to your entire body. In the past she had always considered that method too wasteful, but this new Grace simply didn't seem to give a damn about such considerations.

She just felt like squeezing all of the juice out of life that she could now.

No guilt, no shame, just the pursuit of intense emotion and feeling.

She almost made a ritual out of the process as she slowly slid on the tiny French panties. She shimmied her hips from side to side turning that simple act into something that felt beautiful and sexually charged.

It was a sensual little move that she had seen in a movie once, but that had been way, way back when she was in college. Back then the hottest thing that Grace had ever seen a girl do on-screen was in a movie called 'Out Of Sight'. She just loved the way that Jenifer Lopez had sexily shimmied out of her skirt just before jumping into bed with a then very young and handsome George Clooney.

Up until now she never thought she could have pulled that move off without looking silly, but to her own surprise it had felt so very sensual and effortless.

She rolled a pair of black silk stockings slowly up her toned legs then. They sheathed each leg in tight black lace all the way up to her upper thighs before tapering into two thin garter straps on each side. She delicately attached the garter straps to the little ornate buttons on the waist-band of the matching French-cut panties.

Grace then carefully put her arms through the shoulder straps of a very sheer and see-through black push-up bra.

Only then did she become aware of an interesting little side-effect that the intense teasing of Jasmine Parks had had on one part of her body.

Jasmine's idea of foreplay had been to take a very sharp knife and use the blade of it to rake at Grace's nipples through the fabric her white lace bra.

The intensity and the danger of that moment had felt incredible to the comparatively innocent Grace English then.

Cruel, uncontrollable and electric jolts of sensation mixed with fear.

The result of this teasing was that her nipples were now raw, very sensitive and constantly erect.

She reached behind her back and fastened the sheer bra in place.

For the first time she went and stood in front of the full length mirror on the wall.

"Oh my god." Grace said out loud then.

Her heart pounded and overwhelming happiness erupted from somewhere deep inside her.

She gazed with excitement at the reflection of a woman that was beautiful and yet dirty in all the ways that she never thought she could ever be......until now.

She saw a woman dressed in shiny black stilettos and explicit, revealing lingerie.

She saw the thin fabric of a push-up bra being stretched unusually tight as it struggled to contain a beautiful pair of large breasts.

Sensitive, erect nipples strained and pushed against the translucent black mesh fabric.

Her damp auburn hair framed a beautiful oval shaped face that was familiar, but wore an expression she had never seen before. An indefinable mix of raw emotions.

"Such a pretty little slut." Grace said aloud to her own reflection.

Her own hands and fingers began to roam over her body then.

She watched the woman in the mirror react to that soft touch. She saw how she gasped as fingers teased her sensitive nipples and then how she moaned when those same fingers crept slowly down her belly and toward her crotch.

It was the first time in her life that Grace had been able to look into a mirror and truly love what she saw. She saw a woman filled with lust and promise. A woman to whom anything was possible.

She lingered in front of the mirror for a few more moments before finally snapping out of her daze.

Grace seemed to switch into a kind of 'auto-pilot' then as some of her old instincts took over and she went about the business of making herself look immaculate.

She swiftly tied her shoulder length hair up and pinned it before carefully applying make-up.

Last of all, she put on the serious but extremely well cut skirt-suit and blouse.

Aside from her breasts sitting up and looking unusually big, there was no hint at all of the sexy black lingerie hidden underneath.

She would look like the same old 'Grace English' to anyone who saw her.

Unless they had been to her 'presentation' and seen what she had just done, nobody could possibly have guessed that the Grace underneath those clothes was now different on almost every level.

There was no way of knowing that she was not the woman they used to know.

She almost jumped with fright when she heard a sharp knock at the door.

She was not at all surprised when she opened it to see Tara Morgane accompanied by Alan Shaw, Valhalla's newest member.

It had been obvious even when she had first met Mr Shaw in the reception room that he had been totally enamoured with the beautiful and intelligent Miss Morgane.

Tara had clearly also responded very favourably to Mr Shaw. In fact after seeing how Tara had behaved only minutes before, saying that she had simply just responded favourably was a massive understatement.

"Are you ready to face the world Grace?" Tara said smiling.

Grace English knew it was time to face everyone in the reception room. They would all be waiting for her to make an appearance.

Deep down she knew what they would all be saying about her right now. The men would leer and the women would be spouting words like 'slut' behind her back.

'Fuck all of them!' She thought to herself defiantly.

"I'm ready." Grace replied simply then.

She exited the room then and walked quietly down the corridor towards a set of familiar double doors. Tara and Alan walked silently beside her.

Grace took a deep breath and then stopped in front of those doors. The reception room was on the other side.

If anyone would know what Grace was feeling surely it would be Tara. She had been in that room, living that experience with her. She saw it all and had clearly felt it too.

"I'm not ashamed of what I am. You have no idea how free I feel now." She said to Tara then.

Tara Morgane just responded in the most exceptional of ways. What she said then let Grace know that she really did have a deep understanding of what was happening.

"Tell us what the great Grace English has become.?" Tara said mimicking the very words Jasmine Parks had used earlier.

"A dirty, filthy little whore." Grace replied with more than a hint of pride in her voice.

They smiled at each other then.

Both of them had been deeply altered by what had happened in that room that night but....... both of them were also much happier than they had been in a very long time.

Grace entered the reception room closely followed by Tara and Alan.

They were greeted by a deafening silence.

A room of countless faces stared at Grace and all she could do was just stare back defiantly.

'I'm not ashamed of what I am', she thought then as she reiterated in her mind the words she had said to Tara Morgane only moments earlier.

She just stood her ground and prepared herself for all the disgusted looks and insulting comments that she knew would surely follow.

She only hoped that they would all have the decency to say those things to her face.

When the room erupted into applause Grace grew confused for a moment.

As it continued and she realised their reaction was genuine, a fragile smile spread across her face.

She stood there dumbfounded as she searched her mind for an appropriate thought or gesture only to find that she was too stunned to react.

The applause turned to cheers and not just from the men either.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and heard Tara's voice whisper in her ear.....

"This is for you Grace. They are all cheering for you."

She had felt incredible then.

She was the centre of attention.

She was the prom queen standing in front of her graduating class as they applauded.

The next twenty minutes was a blur of faces all cramming to talk to Grace English, the star of the most sexually intense act any of them had ever seen.

It actually took Grace a few minutes to work her way across the room to where Tara and Alan Shaw sat talking.

"I think they liked your presentation Miss English." Tara said smiling.

"You know I think I really should thank you for that 'fun little surprise' you arranged for me." Grace Replied.

A troubled look spread across Tara's face then. There was a hint of reluctance in her voice as she began to speak.

"Listen Grace I should tell you that Jasmine Parks and her three associates have already been escorted off the premises. She requested to speak with you but naturally I turned her down."

"You threw them out?" Grace said unable to hide her surprise.

"Oh no Grace no. Nothing like that. It's just forbidden for temporary 'associates' to enter the reception room and fraternise with members. Don't worry, they were paid very well and I even gave them a bonus for doing such an amazing job."

Grace thought for a moment.

In truth she was actually bitterly disappointed that she had missed out on seeing Jasmine and those men one last time.

"Maybe I should hear what she has to say. Do you have any contact details for Jasmine?" She asked then.

The face of Tara Morgane suddenly took on an almost pained expression. She stared directly into Grace's eyes as she began to speak in a deliberate and serious tone.

"The answer is no Grace.....Just no."

Tara paused. She seemed to be reaching for the right response but the words were clearly not coming easily.

"I know something amazing happened to you tonight. I know because I felt it too.........but let's not kid ourselves, it could have gone very, very wrong."

Grace knew that Tara was right but that very fact just seemed to be fanning those flames inside her even more now.

As Tara went on, each word only seemed to be making matters worse and adding to that fire.

"If you hadn't have been in a secure environment like Valhalla there's no telling what Jasmine might have done to you."

Those words just seemed to resonate then inside the mind of Grace English

'Oh God' She immediately thought to herself '.........all the things they would have done to me if they had me alone.' It was a realisation that should have filled her with fear, but instead had the opposite effect.

It began to fill her with an unstoppable desire.

On top of all that, Grace had never seen Tara look so serious. She wasn't her normal, controlled self at all now. She had clearly been more than a little shaken by what had taken place earlier.

"Look Grace...I didn't mean to.....but.....but I put you in a lot of danger tonight, and I really should be apologising for that mistake."

"No Tara......This has been the best night of my life. I never want to hear you apologise for what happened."

"Listen I'm just looking out for you Grace. You're not just a member to me. You're a good friend." Tara said with real warmth in her voice then.

The two women smiled at each other once more.

It was clear that even if she had the details on her, Tara Morgane was never going to give Grace a phone number or any way to contact Jasmine Parks. Maybe Tara was even right not to.

She could have gone home then but she didn't. Maybe saying that she couldn't would be more accurate.

Too much to think about.

Too much to process.

Instead Grace English stayed at Valhalla for a while and just soaked up her new fame and notoriety.

This night had been a long time in coming and she was in no hurry for it to end just yet.

She noticed that Tara and Alan Shaw seemed to be content to just talk enthusiastically in one of the private booths for most of the night.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers