Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

That was a pleasing development. Tara clearly needed someone in her life and Alan Shaw seemed to be a perfect catch. Hell if Tara hadn't snagged him first she would probably have been the one flirting with him right now.

"What time is it?" Grace asked Jackie, the pretty blonde who worked behind the bar.

"It's going on midnight Miss English. Oh by the way I have your belongings here in this bag if you would like to collect them now."

"Belongings?" Grace questioned.

"Well....clothes, at least what's left of them." Jackie replied handing her a gift bag.

Grace reached inside the bag and pulled out a wide piece of blue cloth.

She realised straight away that it was the very expensive skirt she had been wearing earlier. Well...at least it 'was' a skirt before it had been cut up the middle and then sliced clean in two with a knife.

Next she fished out her ripped bra and panties.

Last, but by no means least, was her blouse and jacket. Aside from the fact that all the buttons had been cut off, the blouse and Jacket looked almost undamaged.

Grace noticed something subtly different about her jacket right away. The outer pocket on the left hand side had been pulled inside out.

Curious.

When she instinctively reached into the corresponding right side pocket she felt the stiff edge of something inside.

A rectangular strip of cardboard.....most probably a business card of some kind.

Grace removed the card and was puzzled by what she saw.

It was an old dry-cleaning ticket that clearly wasn't hers.

She flipped the card over and within seconds her blood ran cold.

Grace felt a mixture of fear and excitement build inside her almost immediately.

A short note had been scrawled on the back of that ticket.

It was a note from Jasmine Parks.

'It's not over pretty girl. I know you want more. Be at the corner of Columbus and Elm. Be there no later than 12.30am. JP'

"Jackie call me a cab now...I have to go." Grace said suddenly without thinking.

"I can get a limo for you much faster Miss..."

Grace cut her off in mid sentence then.

"No I need a cab and I need it out front now."

The stunned Jackie made the call.

There were more than a few puzzled looks as everyone in the Valhalla club saw Grace English suddenly stand up from the bar and then make a hasty exit.

"Is anything wrong Grace?" Tara Morgane had even asked then.

"Nothing...just...just need to get home." she had replied unconvincingly.

A couple of minutes later Grace found herself standing in front of the now very deserted looking Forsythe building.

Grace knew that her reaction to Jasmine's note was perhaps rushed and ill advised but it was just all so exciting. Like something out of a movie, but it was real and she was it the centre of it.

Jackie was right, taking the limo would have been much faster, but there would have just been too many questions to answer.

It wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to figure out that Grace had something very risky in mind. The driver would most likely have turned around and driven her right back to the club as soon as he had put two and two together.

A heavy rain had fallen in the three hours that Grace had been in the club and the streets just seemed to glisten as if the whole city had been given a coat of varnish.

The cab arrived a few minutes later and Grace Jumped in the back.

"Corner of Columbus and Elm and make it fast please driver. If you can get me there by 12.30 I'll give you an extra hundred."

There's nothing quite as fast as a cab driver motivated by money.

It was a journey that should have taken at least twenty-five minutes.

What it turned into was a fifteen minute drag race.

Grace still hadn't paused even once to consider any of what she was doing or even the possible consequences of her actions.

She just wasn't ready for the best night she could remember to end just yet.

She had already experienced the most intense and perhaps even the most violent sexual experience of her life already that night.

Her own reaction to that experience had turned into something of a revelation to her.

Feeling the fear, knowing the danger.

Not wanting it to stop.

Intoxicating.

If anything, what she was doing right now was maybe the most dangerous and reckless thing so far. Her every choice seemed to contain an element of danger. That fact alone was exhilarating and even arousing to the usually cautious and calculating Grace English.

The driver pulled up at the intersection at exactly 12.29am and a triumphant Grace leapt out of the cab and onto the side-walk.

Her heart still pounded in her chest and the adrenaline still coursed through her veins.

Only after the cab had pulled away did she actually take a good look at her surroundings.

The past fifteen minutes had been a blur of speed and excitement as she had raced across town to meet that 12.30am deadline.

Well she had made it alright, but only just. As the seconds passed and her heart-rate began to slow, she immediately began to notice a few alarming things about her current situation.

The corner of Columbus and Elm was a bad place to be at night. It was in a deserted, run-down and very old part of town.

Between each building, dark and deserted alleys ran off in almost every direction.

The place was empty. Not another soul could be seen walking on either sidewalk.

Grace wore no coat, only the blue skirt-suit she had put on little more than an hour ago.

She stood silently for almost a minute as the darkness and cold of that place began to close in on her.

"This was a very bad idea." Grace finally said out loud then.

"You're probably right........and yet here you are." A familiar voice echoed in response from somewhere in the darkness.

Grace spun around and peered into one of the murky alleys behind her. The light from the street only penetrated a few yards into that alley and beyond was just an inky blackness.

She heard that familiar staccato clip-clop of high-heeled shoes on concrete.

The figure of Jasmine Parks emerged into the light in front of her. She still wore that same red dress but had now draped an expensive looking fur-lined coat over her shoulders.

"I was beginning to think you didn't get my note, but then again, anal little bitches like you always check their pockets don't they."

Her tone wasn't harsh or threatening. Somehow every word had an alluring quality that was almost mesmerising.

Grace couldn't find any words in reply.

She froze as a sense of panic washed over her.

The reality of her situation suddenly hit hard and she felt herself begin to tremble.

Jasmine was pretty in all the ways that Grace had always wanted to be.

Blonde, blue eyes with a slim but curvaceous body. She had envied those looks right from the very first moment she had seen Jasmine.

It was almost a sad indictment on Grace English that she could always see the beauty in others but never in herself.

Tonight had been the first night in her life when she had been able to look at her own reflection in a mirror and not see a collection of flaws, but a beautiful, desirable woman.

"Cat got your tongue huh?" Jasmine said with a smile.

"No."

"She speaks! It's a miracle!" She countered sarcastically.

Once more it felt to Grace like Jasmine had effortlessly taken control of the situation and of her. The very idea of that was scary and unnerving to a woman who had made a living out of controlling what others thought and did.

To make matters worse she was not in a nice safe courtroom or even inside the protective walls of the Valhalla club anymore. She was on a dark, deserted street corner with a woman who's explicit intent toward Grace had been made very clear only hours before.

"Become quite the risk taker now haven't we." Jasmine teased.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Grace offered nervously. It wasn't much of a reply, but it was the best she could come up with.

"My little note said nothing about talking." Jasmine countered before adding "You can follow me.....or not.....it's up to you."

She then turned her back and disappeared back into the darkness of the alley. Once more came that sound of Jasmine's heels tapping out a rhythm as she walked away.

"Well are you coming or not?" that familiar voice echoed back at her from the darkness, her tone conveying nothing but indifference.

The sound of those heels continuing to trail off into the distance.

Grace paused for a long time then. She was under no illusions that following her into that alley was reckless and stupid.

Knowing that didn't seem to make any difference anymore. Stopping now just wouldn't make any sense, not after all that she had been through already.

"Please wait!...I'm coming!" She finally called out before walking forward and plunging into the darkness.

That inky blackness seemed to close in on Grace from every direction as her eyes struggled to adjust.

"Keep moving pretty girl....just follow the sound of my voice and you'll get there just fine." Jasmine called out.

Grace blindly stumbled on. Fear grew with each step now. She realised all too late that her sense of direction had left her.

She was suddenly blinded then, as the beam from a powerful flash-light erupted out of the darkness. It shone directly into her eyes and obliterated all vision.

"You can stop right there for a moment baby." Jasmine instructed.

Grace froze as the beam of light was concentrated on her face.

She heard the voice of Jasmine once more, only this time she wasn't speaking to Grace at all.

"I told you she'd come. The little slut's gotta real taste for it now."

"I didn't doubt it for a second" A raspy male voice replied.

"Oh fuck....w-who's that with you..." Grace stammered in fear as the shock of hearing another voice hit her like an electric charge.

"Now just take a couple more steps toward the light baby girl. You're almost there." Jasmine instructed calmly.

Grace stumbled on with that blinding light still searing into the back of her eyeballs, but, for the first time she started to see shapes and movement beyond that beam.

She saw the faint silhouette of Jasmine as she held that flash-light in her hand, but there was something else she could see now too, something much more shocking.

The shadowy out-line of at least two men standing beside Jasmine.

"You've arrived honey...you're being such a good girl...are you scared yet?" Jasmine asked.

"Uh-huh." Grace confessed timidly.

"Oh I know your type. I know it's the fear that gets you off, no use in denying it now.......the way you reacted to me earlier. It turns you on real bad.......doesn't it."

Grace thought for a few moments as she considered just how much of herself she was going to share. It only took her a second to decide to bear all and tell her the truth.

"I....I liked it."

"And you followed me here cause you want to feel dirty and scared and beautiful just like you did earlier tonight....ain't that right baby?" Jasmine replied.

"Yes.....I want to feel it again," was the almost inaudible reply.

"Feel what exactly....speak up and be very specific." Jasmine countered immediately.

Grace could feel the heat start to rise deep within her from some place dark and undiscovered.

"To feel dirty......and afraid......like before." came her slightly louder response.

"Holy shit! You're telling me that this filthy little bitch is really a high priced lawyer?" Grace heard another deep male voice say.

"Yeah, and a fucking good one too. She put me away for two months." Jasmine replied.

One of the men spoke directly to Grace then. "Lady if all that's true and you followed Jasmine down here hoping for a little bit of 'kissy-face', then you must be the dumbest bitch I've ever met."

"Show some fucking respect asshole!" Jasmine spat back at the man before continuing. "Grace here isn't stupid. She's a lot smarter than any of you."

She paused for effect.

"Tonight's just been a big night for her is all. She only just found out that she's really just a common little whore."

Jasmines tone grew softer then.

"For those of you that missed it, if only you'd seen the way she screamed and moaned when we violated every hole on that tight little body. Tell me I'm wrong pretty girl...tell me you didn't beg for it."

Nobody had ever talked to Grace like this before tonight.

She knew what Jasmine was doing. She was manipulating her now, just as she had done earlier at the Valhalla Club.

She knew all that, but it didn't matter. She was more willing than ever to submit to those minds games now.

"You're not wrong. I.....I liked it. I didn't want it to stop." Grace replied. Those words seemed to flow out of her so naturally and easily.

"Jesus H Christ let's get to fucking this one right now. We don't need a written invitation." One of the men replied immediately.

"NO!" The stern voice of Jasmine Parks rang out then, stopping all the males dead in their tracks.

"The bitch is mine, and everything goes down exactly the way I say.

I brought her here.

I invited all of you to participate in my private little show.

If you behave, then all four of you will get a nice little piece of lawyer pussy tonight. Agreed?"

All four men gave their assent in unison then.

"Oh god......" Grace gasped suddenly. It was all so surreal, but at least she had a number to deal with now.

Four.

Aside from Jasmine there were four men present in that dark alley.

Four men who were intent on picking up where things had left off at the Valhalla Club earlier.

Grace even recognised at least one voice as belonging to one of the men from her 'Valhalla' experience.

"Want me to hit the lights?" one of them said.

"Nah not just yet. Baby girl's gonna give us a strip show by flash-light before she gets to see us." Jasmine said before turning her attention to the trembling Grace.

"I'm sure you just heard how I protected you. How I stopped them from simply fucking you senseless just then."

"Yes..........th-thank-y."

"I don't need your thanks." Jasmine cut her off.

"Nothing happens to you till I say it does. You see it's like this. You aren't in your boys and girls rich club now. You're in a very bad situation and I'm afraid you're gonna have to fuck your way out of it. Understand?"

Grace's whole demeanour changed then. The situation had suddenly become far more real than she could have ever hoped for (or wanted).

"Oh god Jasmine.....Look I really am fucking scared now....don't let them hurt me...please you have to help. I didn't have to come here!"

"Bitch just don't even pull that shit....I am helping you. You're right about one thing though. You didn't have to come here, but you did. You wanted to feel scared and dirty and so I gave it to you. I made it all real, and it's up to you now to get yourself out of it."

"Oh jesus, I change my mind." Grace spat out in a panic.

"Far too late now honey." Jasmine smiled and then added. "Simply behaving like a whore isn't gonna be enough to get you out of this either. This is about as real as it gets."

Jasmine paused to light a cigarette. The flame from the lighter briefly illuminating her smiling face.

She took a long drag before exhaling. Pinched words were then tacked onto the end of that long exhalation.

"No...'acting' the part simply won't be enough for these boys. If you're gonna get out of this alley without anything more than a few bruises, then you'll have to give them all a night they'll never forget."

"What do you mean 'a few bruises'?" Grace replied with real fear in her voice.

"Oh nothing sinister," Jasmine continued, "It's just that I don't think any of these men are the gentle, romantic type. In fact I'd say a bruise or two is probably a given at this point. You know how it goes, those little round finger marks from big strong hands holding you down while someone fucks you...that kind of thing."

Jasmine paused then, seeming to almost laugh at her own private joke . "Oh that's right, you don't know how it goes yet do you!" The satisfaction in her voice was obvious now.

Jasmine stared hard at her then. She was just close enough so that Grace could make out the contours of her face. Her eyes seemed to be scanning her from head to toe.

Every subtle movement and nuance was being observed and then noted almost like a poker player searching for some kind of 'tell'.

It almost felt like she was being studied like some kind of lab experiment.

And then, a barely visible smile from Jasmine almost as if some kind of subtle answer had been received.

"You just gave yourself away." Jasmine finally announced. Grace had no idea what she had apparently just seen, but she sounded very certain of her conclusion all the same.

"I know you're scared as hell...you should be....but you're practically creaming your little panties at this very moment......aren't you."

Grace didn't answer. She became aware of her own rapid breathing and then the presence of that dull ache in her crotch and she knew, that somehow, Jasmine had been right.

"I know what's going on inside your head baby," she said softly before continuing, "What we did to you.....No...let me put it differently......What 'I' did to you in that club of yours just opened up a whole bunch of doors inside you didn't it."

It was disturbing to Grace just how effortlessly she seemed to be reading her. It was as if her mind was transparent somehow.

But it was even deeper than that...almost as if those thoughts had been put there by Jasmine herself.

"I....I..." Grace stammered.

She didn't know what t say. Everything that Jasmine had said was true. She seemed to know things instinctively about her that nobody else knew.

She fell silent.

Grace's lack of response clearly didn't go down at all well then.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Just keep the beam on her face will ya." Jasmine said sternly to one of the male silhouettes as she handed him the flash-light.

He immediately focussed the blinding beam of light back into Graces eyes. That momentary pause had given her only just enough time to verify that there were indeed four male shadows behind that beam of light.

Grace saw the darkened outline of Jasmine approach her. She just walked straight up to her then and, without missing a beat, reached behind her head and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Spread your legs and don't you say a fucking word till I tell you to!" She was ordered.

Shaking, she used tiny steps to widen her stance while Jasmine held her head firmly in a vice-like grip.

Grace's eyes widened as she leaned in close.

She paused, and puzzlingly seemed to sniff at Grace almost like a dog picking up a scent.

And then, without warning, she made an abrupt downward movement with her free hand.

Grace whimpered and then bit down on her lower lip in shock when she felt Jasmine's right hand reach under her skirt and then drive up hard between her legs.

Her pelvis bucked involuntarily as she felt fingers suddenly grinding hard circles into the crotch of her panties.

A high pitched "huh" kind of sound immediately escaped her lips.

"Oh you're wearing something slutty under those clothes aren't you baby. I can feel it." Jasmine teased.

Grace just continued to whimper and moan in automatic reply.

Jasmine's unexpected touch felt wonderful but also somehow different.

Grace couldn't place that difference at first.

Those fingers continued to work her crotch in hard circles but only on the outside of her underwear.

But despite that barrier, she still felt that touch intensely, almost as if she hadn't been wearing any underwear at all.

And Jasmine's fingers....her movements were fast and smooth and without a hint of friction.

Suddenly her mind put all those clues together and she figured out what Jasmine already knew.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers