Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

She had been soaking wet right from the start.

The crotch of her French-cut panties already sodden and slick with her own juices long before any fingers had touched them.

Jasmine's fingers now effortlessly slid up and down that lubricated furrow of silk and lace.

Her touch revealing the kind of familiarity and skill with female flesh that would have brought any woman to her knees, (regardless of whatever her sexual orientation happened to be.)

Jasmine suddenly withdrew her fingers and examined them before thrusting them underneath Grace's nose.

"Tell me what you smell." Jasmine ordered.

"I......I can smell myself."

Jasmine seemed to grow impatient then. She thrust her hand up hard into Grace's crotch once more and began to virtually yell at her.

"I don't have time for this 'romance novel' bullshit!" She said as she vigorously worked her fingers into Grace for a few more seconds before stopping suddenly.

She tried to moan then only to feel Jasmine's wet fingers being thrust into her mouth.

"What do you taste on my fingers you dirty little bitch!"

Grace English seemed to suddenly 'get with the program' then and when the fingers were removed from her mouth, her answer suddenly became a lot more explicit.

"I can taste my wet little cunt on them." She panted.

"You see?.....She just needed the right motivation." Jasmine said to the men as she abruptly walked away from Grace and then stood beside them once more.

"Shit girl...how'd you know all that?" One of the men asked Jasmine.

"Know what?" she shot back.

"That she was gaggin for it and wetting herself like that?"

"Oh that's simple." She paused for a few moments making sure Grace heard her next words clearly. "Because I used to be exactly like her. Hell I was even a school teacher before all of this."

To Grace here was something profound and almost comforting in those words.

"Unless you want a second business suit ruined in one night I suggest you start stripping for us right now Miss English. Oh and make sure you give the boys a good show." Jasmine instructed.

Grace didn't protest or say a word then, she simply reached down and began to slowly undo the buttons of her jacket.

Immediately that dirty, familiar feeling that she had first experienced only a couple of hours before returned.

The accompanying knowledge of unseen eyes watching her.

A sweet sense of corruption spreading over her and then oozing downward, all sticky and sweet like molasses.

It was all about t happen again. That dirty and beautiful ordeal she had experienced for the first time earlier that night. Those new pathways inside her opening up once more.

There was no denying that she was in much more danger now than ever before.

Just the very thought of that was setting her on fire.

The flash-light beam began to roam up and down her body almost like a spot-light as she moved.

She wiggled just a little as she shrugged the jacket past her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

She stood for a moment in just her skirt and blouse and for the first time gave a faint little smile.

"You've been thinking about becoming a dirty girl for a long time haven't you." Jasmine said to her.

"Some nights it's all I think about." Grace replied nervously as she slowly pulled her white blouse free from the waist-band of her skirt.

It was then that a kind of subtle shift in Grace occurred as she became aware of the raw lust that was being directed at her from almost every direction.

"Slowly girl, do it nice and slow." One of the men instructed and she happily obeyed.

Searching eyes devoured her every move as she slowly undid each button on her blouse and then let it fall to the ground.

They were all greeted by the sight of her huge cleavage only barely being contained by a sheer push-up bra. The tiny over-burdened shoulder straps looked ready to snap at any moment.

Her sensitive and constantly erected nipples seemed to push and strain at the translucent fabric adding even more tension.

"Holy God!" One of the men exclaimed.

"Does that mean you like me?" Grace replied in a coy, almost girlish way.

For the first time she got a sense of her own power.

For the first time she knew that every man in that alley wanted her so very badly.

Suddenly words began to form in her mind. Within seconds those words just seemed to roll out of her mouth with a natural ease.

"When each of you is fucking me, please just remember that I'm only small." She said in a fragile voice. She had chosen those words very deliberately then. She somehow knew that saying that would just stir them up even more, and that was okay by her.

She undid the waist-band of her skirt and then shimmied her hips in that sensual way until it fell to her ankles.

Grace now stood before them in that sexy black lingerie and push-up bra that she had made such a ritual of putting on earlier.

"Christ Jasmine, how the fuck did you pull this off?" One of the men finally spoke.

"Why so surprised?" Jasmine countered, "You think she's too good for all this or something?"

"Nah that's not it" the man added. "I recognise her is all. She's.....she was on the news a while back. I thought you were kiddin or something, but that's her alright, she's the one."

"I told you it was really her." One of the others said then. Grace recognised that voice. It was from one of the men from her Valhalla ordeal earlier.

"She's here cause she wants to be." Jasmine paused before adding. "Look I don't know why you're all so surprised, there's really no difference between a lawyer and a whore, both of them will fuck you for money."

"Good point." One of the men conceded.

"Alright, alright I can see how the concept might be a little too hard for you gentlemen to grasp, being as us women are so complex and all." Jasmine said condescendingly before switching her attention back to Grace.

"You had better spell it out for them honey. Tell them what do you want each of these fine young men to do to you over and over before the night is out?"

Grace's heart began to pound in her chest. She had stood there and listened to them talk about her like she had simply been a painting on a wall.

She had felt almost detached from it all somehow, but she knew now that the next words out of her mouth would be the ones that would remove all doubt from the situation. They would be the words that would make it all real.

"Fuck me.......I want them to fuck me," her voice full of fear and desperation.

There was a very long silence then. Suddenly a couple of dim overhead lights flickered into life and for the first time Grace saw those men and where she actually was.

She recognised two of the men straight away. They had been two thirds of the team that had fucked her so vigorously at the Valhalla club earlier that night.

The other two were young and similarly athletic.

They all now stood in an old and dirty back-lot where the alley had opened out into a single square court-yard.

The whole area was bordered on all sides by the walls of a few old and dilapidated apartment buildings.

Grime filled trash cans and steel recycling bins were arranged into clusters all around them.

It was just a shitty and forgotten space behind four old buildings that had now been turned into some kind of garbage depot.

"I hope you like it. I figured this place was the perfect setting for a slutty piece of trash like you to start her new life." Jasmine said with some satisfaction.

She walked slowly toward Grace then and whispered quietly into her ear.

They were carefully chosen words that only Grace was intended to hear.

"Look, barring some kind of miracle I'd say you have about thirty seconds before these men start fucking the shit out of you."

Grace had no reply. There was no hint of enjoyment or even malice in Jasmine's delivery now either. The situation had clearly gotten way past that point.

"Once they get the slightest sniff of pussy they won't care if you're moaning like a whore or crying out for help, they're just gonna keep fucking you just the same.....even I can't stop that now."

Intense fear tore through Grace then as those words hit home and she realised that even Jasmine Parks was now powerless to control it all.

"Please Jasmine....please say you'll help me if things get bad....this was kinda fun a few minutes ago but I'm just so fuckin scared now......I mean really scared."

Jasmine became a lot more intense and serious. With an almost sympathetic look she stared directly into Grace's eyes as she continued.

"Remember that this is what you wanted. I'm not gonna lie, I can't tell you how much pleasure it gave me to watch you turn yourself into a whore. It was just so easy."

"So this was all just about revenge for you?" Grace hissed back.

"Of course it was...at first." Jasmine paused in thought then. "But now it's about something very different. I didn't set this up to hurt you, you must understand that."

"Then what is it about?"

Jasmine's answer was swift.

"It's about setting you free. It's about understanding that if you play this right, you'll control them. Look I know you're smart, I think everyone knows that, but you can't just talk your way out of this one now."

"Then please, just tell me what to do!" Grace pleaded then.

Jasmine seemed pleased at her reply.

"Be vocal.....lead them....be dirtier than they are and become the filthy little slut they want you to be. Believe it or not I kinda respect you for showing up after what I did to you earlier. That tells me that there's a big part of you that wants this real bad....so give them what they want, but take from them what you want too."

"Why are you even telling me this, why start helping me now?" It was a fair question, one that Jasmine already had an answer to.

"What I said before...well, it was true. I was a teacher. I worked hard and I tried to make a difference, but deep down I was lonely and dead inside. If you've been wondering how I figured you out so fast, well the answer is simple...I was exactly like you."

For the first time Jasmine gave her a genuine, honest smile as she said it.

She had just confessed something vitally important, something that had profound implications for Grace's own life too.

The undeniable truth of what she had said.

Jasmine had, in one sentence, cut to the heart of the matter.

'I was exactly like you,'.......those five words just seem to reverberate back and forth across her mind.

Her own life had been hollow and meaningless.

All the professional success she had achieved had never filled that growing void in her life.

Only tonight, when she had been locked in the throes of passion and desire had she known what it was like to feel whole.

This dark and dangerous new existence had made her feel things she never knew possible.

The vanilla world of passionate love making and conventional sex would probably never be enough satisfy her now, not after everything she had experienced and felt tonight.

Grace began to think on Jasmine's advice and it really did make so much sense.

She just needed to be dirtier and filthier than those four men, and she needed to establish that fact quickly. Once she had done that then maybe she could even take control of them.

The way to do that was frightening, but surprisingly simple. She could either wait for those men to do what-ever they wanted to her, or she could get in first and beat them to the punch.

Either way her thirty seconds was up and the time for thinking was over now.

So....like almost every other situation in her life, Grace decided to get in the first shot.

"Why don't you start by bending me over those dirty garbage bins. You can all take turns at fucking me." She announced nervously. Those words had sounded strange and almost alien to her as they came out of her own mouth...but...there was a dark anticipation that accompanied them too.

The four men just blinked and stared at each other in surprise before one of them finally took the lead.

"So little miss lawyer really has come to play!" One of the dark haired athletic men said. Grace recognised him right away as the second man who had fucked her during that vigorous 'double penetration' session at Valhalla.

"Well....I'm not a lawyer right now." Grace tried to reply playfully.

The man just smiled in an odd sort of way.

She felt a sudden surge of confidence when she saw him react with amusement and a hint of surprise.

'Oh shit its working....I really can control them!' It was more of a personal revelation than a fully formed thought.

To her own utter surprise, she now found herself feeling far from helpless, and thanks to Jasmine's advice, she even had a plan now.

She would use that situation and those men. She would take the lead and control them all for her own pleasure. She needed to be fearless and decisive to do it, but she would be the one pulling the strings not them.

At that very moment she understood why Jasmine had set this up. She understood her lesson. She resolved right then and there to show her just how deeply she understood it all now.

The next sentence out of her mouth threw all of the men off guard. Even Jasmine Parks almost tripped on her own heels.

Grace just smiled as, for the first time in her life, she finally let the contents of her sexually repressed mind run free.

"Tell me......" She said to the man approaching her, ".......could you feel that other guy's big, hard dick inside my ass when you fucked my pussy? I bet you could. I bet it felt really nice."

She was talking directly to one of those men from her Valhalla experience. She recalled so vividly that moment when he had thrust inside her all the way in one stroke.

She had only just lost her anal virginity then to another man, and he was still buried deep inside her at the time.

The shock and the mental overload of that moment. That dirty rush of adrenaline as a second cock entered her body.

"Bitch that is the nastiest shit I've ever heard come out of the mouth of any woman!" He said, clearly taken back by what she had said.

"But you could feel it inside me couldn't you....." Grace pressed. "I really want to know."

"Yeah lady. It felt like there was a party was going on in there. I also seem to remember you loving every second of that shit."

Grace was able to smile in triumph at the stunned Jasmine Parks for only a split second before the man spun her around and pushed her forward. Moments later her upper body was bent over and then sprawled face down across the cold metal top of a small garbage dumpster.

A raw, sickly sweet sensation grew in the pit of her stomach as fear mixed with excitement.

And then......a strange, random memory from childhood flashed into Grace's mind quite suddenly.

It was odd and out of place and she couldn't understand why, of all the memories in her life, her mind had decided to resurrect that one at that moment.

The recollection of a scared, seven year-old little girl waiting nervously for her big moment.

Mere seconds from stepping on-stage in her second grade nativity play. She had played the part of Mary.

She recalled how that tiny little girl had been so sick with nerves that she had wanted to throw up.

Thoughts of running away had flashed through the mind of little Grace then, but that's not what had happened.

That brave little girl had walked on-stage in front of hundreds of people as if it had been nothing.

She had felt a sense of happiness and validation that she had never known before when it was all over.

They had all stood up and applauded at the end of that play. It was the greatest moment of a very young girl's life.

It was a feeling that grace had tried so hard to replicate over and over during her adult life.

Nothing else had come close to that moment until tonight.

When all those people in the Valhalla reception room had cheered and applauded for her earlier, it had been one of the happiest moments of her adult life.

It was as if she had somehow become that little seven year old Grace one more time.

Twenty-five years later the now thirty-two year old Grace once more felt like throwing up as the fear and excitement of what she was doing became almost too much to bear.

A delicious feeling of stage fright mixed with a very real sense of danger.

It was now the second time that night that she had felt like that.

Her high-heeled shoes only barely touched the ground.

She struggled to keep her balance as the man behind her began to kick her feet apart even further.

A collection of simple sensations flooded her brain then.

Every movement seemed to be drawn out and perceived with a blinding intensity.

It was almost as if she was watching everything happening in front of her on a high definition screen with the colour turned up way too high.

Each second stretching out as if time itself had begun to slow down.

Senses becoming aware of things she had never noticed before.

The smell of fresh rain.

The cold water on top of the dumpster soaking through her bra.

The friction of that rusty metal against her skin being slowly lubricated, and then made smooth by water and dirt.

There was beauty in it all.

The raw lust that she felt in her soul suddenly made everything around her make sense.

It was all so perfect.

This was what she had dreamed about for so long but never had the courage to do something about.

There wasn't going to be any half naked 'Calvin Klein' models making love to her on a bed of pristine silk sheets....no...her soul had craved something darker than that.

Instead, she was about to get fucked hard, in a dirty, dark alley by four strong men. She would be their little play-thing for the evening and Jasmine Parks would no doubt get off on watching her suffer.

At least, Grace hoped she would. It was the very least she could do for Jasmine.

"Are you gonna touch yourself while they fuck me?" Grace suddenly asked Jasmine as she looked up.

Jasmine Parks didn't reply at first. She seemed stunned by the sheer audacity of the question. Moments later she gave Grace a knowing smile.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you."

"Uh-huh." Grace could only rasp back then. She was becoming more aware by the second that the man behind her was simply priming himself to enter her now.

"Watching you get violated by these four animals will be all the pleasure I'm going to need for now honey......and believe me.....it will most definitely give me pleasure."

"Hey who are you calling an animal!" One of the men protested.

"Figure of speech.......don't get your panties in a bunch over it." Jasmine replied with a smile.

Grace saw her give a small nod then to one of the men and only moments later she felt his strong hands yank her panties harshly to one side.

The feeling of cold air against her skin soon followed as impatient fingers eased apart the flesh of her rump and then spread her labia apart.

Jasmine's tough exterior seemed to be slipping then. Some of the fire and venom in her eyes had left and the beginnings of arousal were clearly starting to show.

To a woman like Jasmine, sex was apparently just a source of income and a means of controlling others. Enjoying her job didn't appear to be an option. But there was a definite change in her now and Grace could sense it.

That dull little 'suit-rack' of a woman that Jasmine had controlled so easily only a couple of hours before was clearly learning and transforming before her eyes at an alarming rate. She had heeded her advice and at least tried to control those men and that was a promising start.

Grace saw the face of Jasmine Parks loom into view in front of her own as she crouched down in front of her. She stared directly into her eyes.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers