Valiant Valkyrie meets Mister Right

Story Info
A Valkyrie must be vigilant, even on Valentine's Day.
20.7k words
4.59
12.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Valkyrie must be vigilant; even on Valentine's Day

Note: against my initial better judgment, I submitted this to the Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day Story Contest so if you like it please vote. That said, do not disregard any of the below warnings.

Content warning: this work contains themes of overcoming reluctance, rape by deception, and memory erasure. Anyone sensitive to such topics should proceed with caution, and/or just go find something else to read.

Holiday content: Note that this is a Valentine's Day story in much the same way that a story of someone following along after Santa and destroying all the presents would be a Christmas story. The holiday is highly relevant and in focus... because the villain of the piece has absolutely made it his goal to make a mockery of everything it stands for.

Also as a general note, in terms of sexual content, this story is mostly one of seduction and slow but steady escalation. You're going to have to deal with a lot of build up if you just want to get to the 'good stuff'.

All persons depicted in this story are over the age of eighteen. Opinions expressed by the villain are those of the character, not the author.

It was Valentine's Day in Beachport. Valiant Valkyrie smiled sultrily as she steered her car through the love-filled night. She was on her way to a first date... and she couldn't wait.

The Queen of Valor was normally married to her work and perfectly happy being a single female superheroine. Or at least, so she had always told the press, an endless line of hopeful cape-and-underpants-clad suitors, and herself. And normally a new male hero showing up in the famously heroine-heavy city of Beachport would have just made Valiant Valkyrie roll her eyes and assume the absolute worst about his intentions.

But instead, this time, she had fallen head over heels in love.

"I've met and dumped a lot of horny would-be heroes over the years," Kaja Hammer said into her audio diary as she drove. "You know...the sort of so-called hero whose main super power is not keeping his hands to himself. But Bee Man is different. When Wing Girl first said she wanted to introduce him to me, I was nervous but... I'm so glad she did. He's just... perfect!"

As she drove Valkyrie's voluptuous hips squirmed against her seat, in her skimpy superheroine panty, as she thought about all the things that made her eager to see her new beau. They had met socially and professionally before, but this was their first real date... and on the most perfect of nights!

"He's cute," she purred to herself. "He says such insightful things. He's funny. And best of all, he never stares at my chest." Slowly her full red lips twisted into a smug and knowing smirk. "Even though I know he desperately wants to..." she purred aloud to herself, her smile broadening.

Spinning the wheel she turned into the packed parking lot of a high-end French restaurant, which overlooked a moonlit beach. She parked her trademark super-car in a reserved spot waiting just for her, right next to her caped suitor's turbo-charged Bee-Mobile. As she entered the restaurant a sea of couples waiting beside the hostess' stand parted as if by magic around her, all of them turning and gawking in awe as the mighty Queen of Valor strutted through their midst. A gaping star-struck hostess blindly fumbled out a menu, and swiftly escorted Kaja to the candle-lit table where her hot date waited.

"Valiant Valkyrie!" the caped stud said. Standing, he stepped forward and reached out for her hand.

"Bee Man!" she cooed. Strutting forward, she ignored the stunned crowd staring up from tables all around them, and the sea of flashing cell phone cameras, and let him take her hand. She simpered shyly as he kissed it, her scantily-clad hips wiggling back and forth with pleasure. Then, backing her buxom ass up, she swung it wide and slid it gingerly down to rest atop the plush leather-topped seat across from him. Smiling, he did the same.

Their table directly overlooked the beach. The hero and heroine rapidly forgot the rest of the gawking restaurant was even there, as they shared light and tinkling conversation over the charcuterie and the wine that he had already had delivered. The staff stared in awe at the two superhuman champions as they bustled by, nearly as openly as the other patrons.

The waitresses stared out of the corners of their pretty eyes, delicate lips gaping in envy at Valiant Valkyrie's date, their gaze caressing in awe over the fine physique on full display beneath yellow and black spandex. Their jaws dropped particularly wide, and their little tongues slipped out to moisten their lips, every time they spotted the enormous bulge in the hero's tight black trunks, which lurked in the shadows beneath the table, across from Valiant Valkyrie.

Meanwhile the waiters, despite the impeccable professionalism normally expected of such a high-end establishment, could not help but turn their heads and openly ogle the Queen of Valor's spectacular curves and deep all-natural cleavage, all of which wiggled on stunning display as she simpered and laughed within the skimpy straining curves of her famous, and infamously tiny, blue-and-gold bikini.

But the superhero and superheroine barely noticed their immense and riveted audience. They had eyes only for each other, flirting and giggling over their meal as they recounted various accounts of each other's escapades. "I got you something," the hero finally said, after the appetizer was mostly done. From behind his chair he produced a bundle of red roses and handed them to her.

"Oh," Valiant Valkyrie cooed, taking them and sniffing with pleasure. "You shouldn't have!" She batted her eyelashes at him, then set them down upon the table and resumed her flirtatious banter.

A little later, just before the main course arrived, he reached under his chair. "I got you something else," he said, and handed her a huge heart-shaped box tied with a red bow.

"Oh, my goodness!" Valiant Valkyrie said, with pleasure. Untying the bow and opening it, she gazed down at them hungrily but bit her full red lip in worry. "Chocolates?" she said. "I really shouldn't!"

"Darling," he said. For the first time in a long while, he allowed his gaze to openly and appreciatively sweep down onto her gigantic, bra-straining breasts, the cavernous jiggling cleavage between them, and the shadowy expanse of flat bare athletic belly visible through what few wiggling crevices they allowed below. In having delayed such a look for longer than fifteen seconds the masked hero was displaying more willpower than any other straight male in the entire restaurant. "It could not possibly do you any harm."

"Oooh, thank you!" Valiant Valkyrie purred, her panty-clad ass wiggling upon her soft seat with pleasure. With a dainty hand she plucked out just one tasty morsel. Popping it into her mouth she chewed with relish, sighed with near orgasmic pleasure, and then, having swallowed, licked her fingers and favored him with a sultry and romantic smile. "Just one," she cooed, setting the box aside, "or it will spoil my dinner." Then folding her hands under her chin, she leaned in and gave him a half-lidded and adoring smile.

A short time later, after they had finished their dessert, the hero reached down into his utility belt.

"I got you something else," he said, and produced a little box. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, took it and, breathlessly, opened it. Within it was a lovely golden necklace, with a heart-shaped crystal in scarlet. Kaja Hammer could have bought a consignment of millions of them without batting an eye. But somehow the gift still made her heart flutter in her chest. "Oh, my goodness!" she said, taking it out and marveling at it. "It's gorgeous!" she said. Then she looked up. "It's only a first date. You shouldn't have!"

"Here, allow me," he said, standing.

Turning her head and simpering shyly, Valiant Valkyrie allowed the handsome hero to put the present around her neck. Then, standing and tilting her head, despite her better judgment she smirking-ly allowed her amorous paramour to place a brief, chaste kiss upon her gorgeous masked cheek.

"Thank you very much," the buxom bikini-clad heroine cooed, as they walked hand-in-hand out of the restaurant. "I had a wonderful time."

"You are very very welcome, mademoiselle," he said back, graciously. Then he raised an eyebrow. "So," he cooed. "Do you have anything else planned this evening?"

'Uh-oh' Kaja Hammer instantly thought. A slight chill promptly shot through her hot buxom curves... and a teeny tiny oozing in her pussy. 'What is he after?' she thought. But she kept her cool. "What do you have in mind?" she purred, smiling sultrily at him.

"Well," Bee Man said slowly. "Actually...I was hoping we could go to your place."

'Shit,' Valiant Valkyrie thought, lips parting in a tiny anticipatory gasp. Her heart thudded... and a tiny bit more preparatory moisture leaked into her pussy. 'He's trying to get inside my panties already?! And things were going so well!'

But outwardly, she still retained her composure. "Oh?" she cooed. Turning, she spread her legs wide and folded her arms beneath her titanic breasts, adopting a classically skeptical posture. "And why do you want to go there?"

"Well," he said, shyly, "I'd like to see how a heroine of your caliber operates. And away from prying eyes we could get to know each other better... as crime fighters of course."

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, softly. It had not been quite the answer she was expecting. She gave it a moment's thought. Then, slowly, a smile spread across her lips. "Sure," she said, hands dropping from her huge tits to her buxom hips. She looked him up and down, and her smirk broadened. "On one condition..." she added, lifting up a gloved finger and shaking it.

A short time later the hero stood studiously still as Valiant Valkyrie, the tips of her huge bra-encased breasts rubbing lightly against his back, carefully tied a blindfold around his head.

"This is kind of kinky..." he said, as her nipples teased him and the knot jerked tight.

"Don't get fresh," Valiant Valkyrie said, warningly. But, unseen by the blinded hero, she was wearing an amused smile that signaled she agreed. Guiding his hand she got him into the passenger seat of her super-car and then sauntered around and settled her scantily-clad bottom behind the wheel.

"This is a nice car," Bee Man said, as she pulled out and began driving him away through her city. "Better than mine."

"Thank you," Valiant Valkyrie purred, smirking smugly.

"The ride is fantastically smooth," he said. "And the upholstery is marvelous." Blindly, he stroked his hands across the leather seats beneath and around him.

"Thank you," Valiant Valkyrie purred, her smirk broadening. "Just so we're clear," she said, lightly but firmly, "our interaction tonight will be strictly verbal. Nothing physical, or sexual. I'm just not that kind of superheroine. Understood?"

"Perfectly," he said, still stroking his hands luxuriantly across her leather seats. Then, moments later, disaster struck. His hand, steering blind, suddenly slid right off the seat and over onto her buxom hip. His thumb hooked straight down through the golden hip-strap of her tiny super-panties.

"Oh! GODDESS!!!" Valiant Valkyrie yelped, the steering wheel suddenly jerking in her hands.

"Oh! Shit!" Bee Man gasped. His face flushed, he tried to pull away. But in the process all he managed was to stretch her tiny panties out inches from her sleek flesh, before his hand was snapped right back up against her buxom fertile curve. "I'm... I'm sorry!" he said, finally managing to extricate himself.

"Th-think nothing of it," Valiant Valkyrie said, quickly getting her swerving car back under control. She wiggled upon her seat, her huge breasts swaying ponderously in their straining bra from the residual G-forces of both motions. "It was an accident, I'm sure" she said, a deep blush spreading across her cheeks, and kept driving.

The hero kept his hands very studiously to himself for the remainder of the drive. Entering one of the secret tunnels to her underground base she zoomed in, letting it close behind her. Roaring down her buried driveway with a dramatic screech she shot out into the cavernous main chamber of her base, whirled her car to a halt beside a few more double-V-logo emblazoned vehicles, and got out.

"Go ahead," she purred, as the blindfolded hero clambered out of his side of the car. "Take it off and eat your heart out."

He did so, and, head lifting upwards, gaped in awe at her cavernous fortress. "This is amazing," he said. "My base is basically an abandoned garage with a wooded back entrance."

"Billions and billions will do that," she said, smugly, as she stood and watched him get an eyeful with her hands upon her hips.

"Whose billions?" he asked, curiously.

"Uh..." Valiant Valkyrie stammered, breath catching in her throat. That, along with her pussy, was yet another aspect of herself she wasn't prepared to share with the handsome hero after just one date. Even if it was one of the best she had in... well, the exact time frame didn't bear contemplating.

"Never you mind that," she said, quickly. Turning, she sauntered deeper into her fortress. "Make yourself at home," she said. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Whiskey," he said, gaping in awe at her awesome panty-clad bubble-butt as, jiggling spectacularly, it slowly strutted away. As did the rest of her probably, but he had to take that part on faith. "Straight up," he added, his dick following suit.

Following in her ass's epically-jutting and epically-swaying wake, he happened upon a large workstation, with several screens and keyboards, which sat in pride of place in the middle of her fortress. The label atop it said Virtual Justice Center. "Is this your base's computer?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said, head tilting to look briefly over her shoulder. "It holds all my files, tracks all my target criminals, and basically does half my work for me."

"Excellent," he said, admiring it. Then he turned back to her. "So..." he said, as he enjoyed the sight of Valiant Valkyrie pouring him a drink from a well-hidden and sidekick-proofed minibar, "Who is your biggest target, right now?"

"Oh! Hmmm," Valiant Valkyrie said. She only had to think briefly, as she hoisted their drinks and came sauntering back over. "Well tonight it would certainly have to be an evil menace with the gall to call himself Mister Right."

The VJC's sophisticated voice control was still on duty, even if she wasn't. At the mention of the villain's name its central screen automatically flashed up a photo of the man in question, taken from security footage in an heiress's mansion.

He had purple skin and was dressed in a red skin-tight suit. Upon his chest was a black heart symbol, with an arrow through it and a crack down the middle. He had the athletic heroine known as Spartina on her knees before him, her ripped costume lying to one side, her trademark shield lying uselessly to the other. She was sucking his dick which, visible sliding into her awed and wide-spread face, appeared to be well over a foot in length with girth to match.

Bee Man glanced at the screen in surprise. Then he turned back as Valiant Valkyrie's titanic eye-trapping tits, accompanied by the rest of her, wobbled ponderously back up beside him. Her big barely-contained breasts were flanked to either side, gloriously, by their drinks.

"Mister Right?" he asked, curiously. "Who's that?"

Valiant Valkyrie sighed. "About five years ago," she said, handing him his drink, "we had a mutant in town who fancied himself a Master Pickup Artist. 'Guru' was his word. He ran seminars, claiming he could teach any man to seduce any woman he pleased, and fuck her on the first date."

Her eyes twitched, and her bottom squirmed with agitation in her teeny tiny panties.

"What he was doing wasn't illegal, per se... but it should have been, and we heroines weren't having it. Not in our city! On Valentine's Day he had this big expensive seminar, with a lot of wealthy but frustrated male clients. So we heroines got tickets through certain channels, went in... and broke it up. Heckled him, refused to let him get a word in edgewise, pushed him around."

Her lips twisted up. Clearly, after all these years the memory still made her glow warmly inside.

"We humiliated him," she summed up. "He eventually fled his own seminar, in a huff. We thought he was gone forever."

She heaved a huge sigh.

"We were wrong. Every Valentine's Day since he suddenly surfaces again and goes on a crime spree. He mostly targets heiresses, influencers, starlets -- any woman with money, and beauty, and prestige. His victims, and any heroine who gets in his way, always end up flat on their backs, with cum leaking out of their pussies... and no memory of the previous night."

This was not, strictly speaking, true. But under the circumstances, Valiant Valkyrie did not want to mention the one memory all his victims did have: that of deep devastation, like they had rarely if ever felt before, all throughout their well-used bodies. She squirmed, her buxom panty-clad ass wiggling nervously at the memory.

"That's terrible," Bee Man said, turning quickly, as if surveying her fortress, so as to conceal the sudden swelling of the boner in his little shorts. "But... apologize for me asking. If they have no memory, how do you know it was him?"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, her huge breasts shaking in their straining bra. Stepping up to her computer, the bikini-clad beauty pressed her gloved thumb into a depression on the side of the VJC's console. Several nearby floor panels slid aside and a red velvety-soft couch, long and curved with a fluffy ottoman in front of it, incongruously rose up amidst the cold hard metal of her fortress. She motioned him to sit and then gracefully sank down herself, her buxom bikini clad curves settling in beside him.

"Because," she said, reaching back to smooth her lustrous golden hair, "the one thing he does leave them are his valentines."

"Valentines?" Bee Man asked, and took a sip of his drink.

The VJC answered for her. Upon repeatedly hearing the keyword, its predictive logic algorithm concluded she wanted to review them. The eponymous entry in the villain's dossier briefly flashed. Moments later a huge, theater-size screen on the wall across from them hummed to life, glowed, and then began showing one image after another from the file, displayed before the two love birds in several times life size. Bee Man gaped up in shock, while Valiant Valkyrie squirmed uncomfortably in her tiny bikini and glared, past her drink.

The first valentine was a rectangular lace-framed card dominated by a single photo. Upon it the purple-skinned villain lounged back upon a huge stack of gold bars in a bank vault, which had been formed into a makeshift throne. At his feet knelt Vestal and Dixie Girl, both caught in the act of lapping their tongues delicately up one side and down the other of an enormous purple penis. Beneath the two sidekicks a decorative red arrow pointed up at the free space left between them, and below that, in bubbly pink script, was written the message: "Wish You Were Here!" It was addressed to Wilderlass.

The computer let the gaping hero and the buxom glaring heroine get a good long look. Then that valentine dissolved and another took its place. This one showed an ebony-skinned beauty who, based on what little remained of her costume, was probably Daring Diva. She was stuck half-way through a dinosaur ribcage in a museum, the bones holding her tight by her wasp-like waist. Mister Right stood just behind his trapped would-be foe, head craned round to make a kissy-face at the camera. But, though it was a still image, if the blurring of his hips, the flying of the poor heroines' lustrous dark hair, and squirts of moisture from her pussy were any indication, he was in the midst of delivering a devastating fuck to her helpless cunt. The scene was surrounded by hearts and, in bright pink letters shaped to look like clouds, the words "Soul Mates." It was addressed to Daring Diva herself.