Valiant Valkyrie meets Mister Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are... are you going to... to take yours off too?" she asked, hopefully, as she jiggled and jerked under his deep thrusts.

He smirked and leered down at her. "Maybe," he said. Then, seizing her ankles he lifted them high, squeezing her thighs tighter around her pussy, and set about slamming into her furiously with a series of devastating rising strokes. Valiant Valkyrie's head shook back and forth as she squealed with dominated pleasure, and in seconds all thoughts of his mask were wiped from her mind as yet another explosion of moisture erupted out of her quivering pussy.

Picking her up off the computer, Bee Man slammed Valiant Valkyrie into the wall of her base and began fucking her up against it. Squirming and shuddering in awe, she rolled her head upon the steel bulkhead and moaned with quivering ecstasy.

"So... if you're Kaja Hammer..." he said, thrusting up into her savagely, "that must mean Vestal is..." He paused, as if losing his train of thought.

"Fulvia..." she promptly moaned. Her hands caressed, worshipfully, across his broad shoulders, as his penis pounded inside her. "My adopted daughter... Fulvia Arena!" she moaned, head falling back as he got in a particularly good thrust.

"Hmm," he purred. "And Rebel Belle?"

"J-Jessica WEISSSS!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, automatically. Her head thrashed back and forth, as his huge cock-head ravaged her tender insides.

"Ah," he said, as if enlightened. "And... Sun Idol?" he said, and gave her another pounding thrust, making her body jerk up the wall.

"Harumi... Matsugane Harumi!" she moaned, forgetting the proper name order until halfway through, but too blitzed to bother with the honorific. Trembling against the wall, she gasped in pleasure. "Oh... god..."she moaned, caressing him as her body sung with pleasure. "It... it feels so good... to finally have a real hero to share this stuff with!!!"

"Of course it does, bitch," he purred, slamming in smoothly, "of course it does."

Detaching her from the wall, he carried her back to the couch, slammed her down onto her back, and began fucking her upon it. Valiant Valkyrie gasped and shook in awe, as his huge penis ravaged her pussy.

"So..." he cooed, "what's your weakness, bitch?"

"My... my what?!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned.

"You know, your weakness..." he purred. "Every heroine's got one. Tell me yours. Come on, it'll be naughty!" To help persuade her he sent in a particularly dominating thrust, pounding in all the way to the hilt inside her tight sopping pussy.

"Oh, GOD!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her eyes rolling under his thrust. "My... my belt!" she said.

"Your belt?" he asked. Holding her buxom hips tight he fucked her, hard, into the soft surface of the couch. Her legs, spread wide, quivered in awe around his brutal slamming.

"Yes!" she moaned. "If... if I lose it, I am powerless! B-but, thanks to the new modification I just made... only... only I can take it off!" That had been a key feature, finally ending the many times a villain would defeat her by taking her belt. At least, it had seemed important. Now, suddenly, within her moaning head, nothing at all felt important save for receiving the next brutal thrust from Bee Man's cock.

"Well, then take it off!" he said, grinning. His face was sweaty, with the heavenly exertion of ravaging her pussy.

"Wh-what?" she gasped.

"Take off your belt!" he said. He put his hands on her tits, squeezing and stroking them with glee, as he pounded away brutally up her squirting pussy. "C'mon, it'll be kinky!" he said.

She bit her lip and whimpered. But he slid back a bit, took a firm hold upon her legs, and suddenly jackhammered into her with short, fast, machinegun-like strokes. Valiant Valkyrie's head shook and she squealed. "I said, take it off!" he commanded her, and finished up the ravaging whirlwind in her pussy by leaping up onto her and slamming in deep and hard.

"Oh, GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. Hand shaking with her desperation to obey, she seized hold of her golden belt, ripped it off, and tossed it aside. With a crackle of energy her mighty powers vanished.

"Thanks, slut!" Bee Man laughed. "Now look at me!"

Her eyes, rolled half up in her head, had been gaping at the ceiling. She shuddered, as his huge cock sunk home. Without her belt his thrusts suddenly felt even more brutal and savage as they slammed up into her pussy... which only made her tender channel ever wetter and hotter than before. "Wh...what?" she gasped, eyes still rolling in her head.

"I said look at me!" he commanded, and gave her a savage thrust to prove his point.

She trembled and moaned, her squealing head thrashing from one side to the other. But finally, shuddering, she obeyed. "Okay, okay..." she groaned, her buxom trembling on the very cusp of orgasm. Which one, she had long since lost track. Breathing hard, she slowly turned her sweaty unmasked head, and looked up into her lover's eyes.

"Hey, slut," Mister Right purred, as he slammed his mammoth purple cock deep inside her helpless squirting slit.

Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped. But before she could do a thing, he had seized her wrists and slammed them down into the couch. Pinning her there, he continued to ravage her with his huge pussy-dominating cock, showing her de-powered body all the tender mercy a ravening Mongol horde might a helpless village.

"Oh... oh... oh, GODDESS!!" Valiant Valkyrie screeched, gaping up into her leering foe's face in horror as he pounded and pounded into her pussy. "What... what have... you done to my beloved Bee Man... you FIEND?!"

"I AM Bee Man you stupid slut!" Mister Right laughed. In moments, before her gaping eyes, the sweaty leering face of the man thrusting furiously inside her had turned into Bee Man, and then back into Mister Right again. "For the record, slut," he said, slamming his huge cock upwards in her pussy, ravaging the tender front wall of her cunt, "the correct answer was 'shape-shifter'! Though I prefer the term 'face dancer!' Maybe next time you'll let a smarter man - which is all of us, to a dumb-ass blonde like you - 'man-splain' to you, you stupid stuck-up bitch!"

"Oh, Goddess! Oh, GODDESSS!!!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. She barely heard him. The deliberate slamming of his huge cock up the front wall of her pussy perfectly stimulated her clitoris and her g-spot. In no time, though she tried desperately to resist it, the slamming of her enemy's giant cock caused the most soul-shaking and devastating orgasm yet to erupt out of her buxom womb and spread through every inch of her body. "OH... GREAT ODIN"S BAAAALLLLS!!!" she squealed, her body shaking again and again in time to his cruel thrusts. She shook and squealed for nearly a full minute, cumming again and again.

Taking advantage, Mister Right yanked the depowered heroine up and put her onto her knees upon the couch. Then, standing behind her, hands on her hips, he slammed back up inside and resumed furiously fucking her from behind.

"Oh, Goddess!" the helpless heroine moaned, body shaking under his each and every thrust. Though she now knew it was her mortal enemy's penis pounding deep into her pussy, he was giving her such devastating pleasure she couldn't even begin trying to resist. "How... how... how could you DO this?" she squealed, as she got ravaged. "How... how could my sweet, tender, romantic Bee Man... be you?!!!"

He sneered, slamming away furiously up her helpless drooling cunt. "Because," he purred. Wrapping one hand on her hair, he yanked her moaning head back, while using the other to spank her ass. "The only men patient enough to put up with your shit long enough to be 'romantic', slut, the only ones who give enough of a shit to learn all your 'rules', are the guys who just want to get in your cunt!"

He sneered, and through a particularly hard and barbaric thrust up her helplessly quivering channel, to demonstrate his success in that area.

"And the only ones stupid enough to believe that 'love' shit, are either worthless losers or you dumb sluts!" He sent another brutal thrust pounding into her, making her moan. "There is no 'love', bitch," he laughed. "Only winners, losers, and pussy. Players win, nice guys lose, and pussy gets fucked to keep score. And in case you haven't noticed... I'm fucking winning, bitch!"

Then, with a ferociously furious slam, he forced another orgasm into her cunt. "Oh, Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, as her ravaged pussy started to squirt helplessly. "That's not true! That's not... not true! That's not TRUUUUUEEE!" Head rolling about furiously upon her shoulders, she squealed loud enough to break glass as his big dick made her cum, again.

While Valkyrie shook and squealed helplessly he picked her up, carried her to her car, slammed her down onto it, and began fucking her on the hood. She moaned and gasped up at him, as he pounded her buxom hips into her car.

"Even if that were true," she moaned, gaping up at him in awe as he owned her pussy, "How... how... did you do this... to ME?! To ME??!"

He laughed, as she came yet again, furiously, on his cock. "This ain't my first rodeo, bitch!" he sneered. "How do you think I tamed all your stupid slutty friends?!"

Valiant Valkyrie shuddered, staring up at him in bewildered confusion. Then she gasped in horror, as the truth set in. "No..." she whispered.

"Yes!" he laughed.

"All of them?" she moaned, eyes going wide in horror... and a little awe. "You... you seduced all of them?!"

"Yes!" he laughed. Lifting up high he seized her ankles and ravaged her with brutal savage ease. "Oh, I ain't always pretended to be a boyfriend. I've been all types. But no matter who I was, I never once had to force one of you sluts ever!" he sneered. "Every last one of your noble comrades begged me to fuck her, just like you did, you fucking slut! They all gave me their wombs, gave me all their money, gave me everything I could ask for... all just cuz they wanted to get a real dick so bad, for a change! You dirty super-whores just never want to admit it, come the morning after!"

Valiant Valkyrie gaped up at him in horror... even as her body shuddered helplessly under his fucking. Then, with a sudden gasp of profound horror, her head whirled. She looked at the screen of her computer... and her jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Oh... oh my God..." she moaned, shuddering as yet another brutal thrust sank home.

Upon her computer's screens all her accounts, all the secret wealth she used to fund her superheroine operations, was quickly draining away. Her main fortune, in her companies, was far too complex to take so easily... but her secret accounts were by design far more flexible, which also made them far more vulnerable. And it was still enough to buy him a private island, or three.

Filled with love for the man who, with every thrust into her pussy she had been more convinced would become her husband, she had given it all to him as assuredly as she'd given him her womb. Now, every cent was rapidly going away, being re-channeled away to Mister Right's numbered overseas coffers. She whimpered and gurgled, in horror. But held down upon her car, there was nothing she could do about it. Seeing where she was looking, Mister Right cackled with glee. To rub it in, he slammed his cock in deep and held it, grinding it against the deepest depths of her pussy. Eyes rolling, Valiant Valkyrie moaned in awe as with every second, as her accounts steadily drained away to zero, she seemed to be able to feel his massive veins throbbing in ever greater triumph against the walls of her conquered pussy.

"In the great battle of the sexes," Mister Right laughed, "once more, as always: cock beats pussy!" Then he pulled back, slammed in deep harder than he ever had before and unleashed a massive geyser of cum up into her womb.

Valiant Valkyrie squealed, and squealed, and squealed, as a titanic load of cum spewed up into her. The most powerful and submissive orgasm she had ever had wracked her body, and left her dazed and mindless. Slowly, Mister Right pulled out, his huge limp penis exiting her pussy with a sickening 'slorp!' Her precious slit was left gaping and ravaged. A few seconds later, the first tendril of a whole river of his potent cum started to drool out, through her gaping ravaged vagina. Slowly, she slumped to the floor and lay there, exhausted.

"Happy Valentine's Day, bitch," he sneered. From Bee Man's old utility belt he pulled out a small pad and a vial of liquid. He emptied one into the other.

"No..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped. She flopped onto her belly and slowly gaped at the floor in shock. His cum ran in rivers down her mighty shapely thighs. "No..." she whispered, eyes wide with emotional and physical shock. "This... this can't be..."

"But it is, bitch!" Straddling her he reached down, seized her head, and slammed his soaked pad up against her face. Valiant Valkyrie whimpered and wiggled beneath him, huge hanging breasts shaking and sloshing delightfully. But it was already too late. In seconds, she started to weaken.

"Don't worry, Miss Valiant Vagina," he purred, as he held his pad firmly to her beautiful trembling face. "You won't have to live with the knowledge of what an easily-tamed slut you are for long. This is my own special formula." He pressed the pad tighter against her face, and grinned, as the quivering moaning superheroine sucked more down helplessly. "By the time you wake up," he purred, "you won't remember a thing... save how much you loved every fucking second of it."

Valiant Valkyrie whimpered. But there was nothing she could do. Slowly, the struggles of her buxom naked body slowed, and the thrashing of her mighty cum-splattered thighs became clumsy, languid, and weak. Finally, with a gasp, she collapsed. Leering, he pulled the pad back off her face. Her pretty mouth was parted slightly, as if for a kiss. As she sunk into a memory-erasing rohypnol slumber, she exhaled slowly, and a feathery puff of mind-conquering gas fluttered from her full and opulent mouth.

Hours of swirling, moaning erotic dreams later...

"I think she's waking up," a feminine voice said.

"Does it matter?" another said, harshly. "She won't remember anything."

"You... you don't know that," another voice said, in a hurt and quavering tone. A young voice. She belatedly recognized it; one of the most promising young heroines in her city. The Wing Girl..

A heavy feminine sigh heaved, accompanied by a tiny creak Valiant Valkyrie recognized, from ample exposure, as the straining of a spectacularly over-loaded underwire bra. "Trust me," a voice that was definitely Daring Diva's sighed.

Slowly, blinking blearily, Valiant Valkyrie opened her eyes.

She was surrounded by a squad of staring superheroines, all in full costume. From left to right there stood Sun Idol, Daring Diva, the Wing Girl, Black Cicada, and the Rebel Belle. To one side, squirming nervously and looking stricken, was her own sidekick Vestal - who she would learn later had found her and then summoned the others.

Sun Idol and the Rebel Belle - both of whom were among the slowly dwindling set that Mister Right had yet to get his hands on - glared at her with disgusted contempt. The others gazed upon her, their beautiful eyes moist with sympathy... but still shook their heads sadly.

She blinked her eyes blearily, trying to figure out what was going on. She was utterly confused. Thinking back, she couldn't remember a thing, since before leaving for her date with Bee Man. Then, she felt a trickle of cum leaking out of her aching pussy... and suddenly, it all coming together within her woozy head, her eyes burst wide. Her lips tried to let out a yell of shock, of denial... but all that came out was a muffled whimper, around the ball-gag she'd just discovered was plugging her luscious lips.

Valiant Valkyrie stood, arms chained behind her and shackled to the wall of her own fortress. She was naked. Mister Right had taken her bra, and her panties, and even her new belt, to hang upon his ever-growing wall of trophies from his many many conquests. In return, he had left a vast swarm of new valentines scattered around her squirming, shackled feet. The array of red and pink and purple cards depicted him fucking a vast collection of heroines... with the largest share featuring his latest triumph over the Queen of Valor herself.

"He took all your security footage," Black Cicada explained, as Kaja gaped down at the sea of cards in shock. "After using it, and your printer, to make his valentines."

"Don't worry," Vestal said. Standing, squirming, in her sleek and tiny bikini, she blinked at her stricken mentor in uncharacteristic pity. Stepping up and reaching out she stroked her older mentor's shoulder, comfortingly. "He's gone."

This may have been true. But a piece of him remained. Already, Valiant Valkyrie's once perfectly flat belly had started to swell up, as his mutant spawn grew within. Her breasts had swollen up to almost fifty percent greater than their normal size, in preparation. Her buxom hindquarters quivered as, inside her, she felt his baby kick. Looking down, Valiant Valkyrie blinked down at her swiftly hijacked womb in disbelieving horror and dismay.

"It's too late, already," Daring Diva said, softly. She sighed. "Looks like Dr. Kukara is about to get another special ward," she said, naming one of Beachport's foremost practitioners of Experimental Gynecology.

Stepping forward, Wing Girl gingerly peeled the ball gag out of the Queen of Valor's lips, and tossed it to the floor. Then she stepped back, not wanting to touch her contaminated comrade too much, her trademark white wings folded up on either side of her back, above her own little white dress and boots.

"Do you remember anything?" the young blonde heroine asked, hopefully.

Valiant Valkyrie thought back, desperately. She had been on a date with someone, and now couldn't even remember who. Not that it mattered. She was the greatest heroine in the city, and very responsible, she told herself; she would obviously never have let him as close as coming back to her place on only the first date.

"No..." she whimpered.

The other heroines sighed and, turning away, shook their heads dejectedly.

But, strictly speaking, what she said was not entirely true. She did remember one thing. Deep down inside her aching pussy, which still tingled with the force and power of his brutal conquest, she remembered, quite clearly -- and would, for all time -- how utterly she had loved it.