Valiant Valkyrie meets Mister Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then," he chuckled, "why don't you prove it, babe?"

Gaze turning up to him, her blue eyes flashed. "I will," she said.

Shuffling forward, she finally got around to what she had first brought his monstrous cock out to do. Swinging out her shoulders, she brought her gigantic breasts up to hang down beside her beau's equally ludicrous and superhuman endowment. For a moment her giant titties sloshed back and forth right beside his penis, while his cock twitched eagerly - as if they were making their own little first-date small-talk with one another. Then, she slid in closer, and they heaved bouncily right up against him.

"Oh, fuck!" Bee Man groaned. His jaw dropped in awe, as he felt an immense tide of silky-soft spectacularly-shapely super-titty wash up to caress and jiggle all around his long hard penis.

The sound of his awe let her get a bit of herself back. "You like?" she giggled, smirking. Then, not waiting for confirmation, she pushed in further. Lifting her shoulders she rubbed first one and then the other of her huge globes against his veiny hard shaft. Then, reaching in, she took a tiny grip on his wide flared glans with a couple delicate fingers and, using that to hold him in place, pushed her chest forward until he had sunk right up into the very depths of her cavernous cleavage.

"Oh.. god DAMN!" Bee Man said, gaping down in awe, as he watched even his gigantic cock almost vanish up in between her enormous breasts. Soon the two giant supple globes were squeezing and wobbling all around him, their heavy curves wrapping and clinging tightly around his shaft.

"I said, do you like?" she asked him again, pointedly, while stroking her big breasts slightly up and down around him.

Gasping, he finally managed a nod. "Y-yes!" he said, simply.

She smirked. "Well, good, she cooed. "Because I'm just getting started..."

She had already fixed on the plan, in her smirking head. She would titty-fuck him until he came - which given his reactions shouldn't take long. Then, Bee Man would have his Valentine's Day gift, to ensure he didn't get too frustrated. But he would also be safely disarmed, his giant penis limp and useless... denying her traitorous pussy what it might otherwise try to insist she allow.

Unfortunately for her, this brilliant plan was about to rub up hard against one little missing detail.

"How's that baby?" she cooed. Squeezing her huge tits tight, she stroked them up and down him, while grinning up at his awed face. "How do you feel now?"

"A-amazing!" Bee Man admitted. Indeed he could not seem to look away from the sight of her gigantic tits going up and down him. But then, he shivered slightly, and then frowned on her next stroke. "But, it's a little dry in there," he admitted. "Do you have any lube?"

Kaja gasped at this, and her eyes spread wide.

She did. But it was upstairs. In her bedroom. Underneath several of her naughtier civilian panties. The thought of inviting Bee Man up there with her, to get it, was obviously unacceptable... but imagining the potential results in her head still caused a sudden surge of gooey feelings and squirming in her buxom hips, regardless. Leaving him unattended in her base, with a giant erection out for her sidekick Vestal to unexpectedly come home to, was equally unacceptable.

There was a closer alternative of course. In her head it felt like there was an entire tank of pre-warmed jelly loaded up inside her buxom squirming hips, sloshing about inside her, ready and waiting. But that too was off limits. She didn't want to give him a clue how wet she really was down there... blissfully unaware that the smirking hero already knew all too well.

"No," she finally said, shaking her head.

"Well... could you figure out a way to get things wet?" he asked her. If she had looked up to see his smirk, she would have instantly realized that he knew exactly what he was pushing for. But, her gaze focused downwards, she didn't. "It would make things go much smoother," he added, by way of enticement.

She took a deep breath - and then slowly nodded.

"Okay," she said. She smirked, slightly. "I... I think I have a way of taking care of the problem," she said - unaware that it was the one he had already thought of and had been trying to nudge her towards from the beginning.

Backing up, Kaja once more removed him from her titties. The giant breasts themselves rubbed back up over his thighs - her giant erect nipples caressing thrillingly against his cut muscles as she did so - and then slipped down to wobble and sway beneath her instead. Sticking out her tongue, Valkyrie slowly moistened her lips. Bringing her head down low, she paused, shook her head, and then slowly smirked.

"I guess tonight really is your lucky night," she informed him, slyly.

Then, with that, she bowed down, stuck out her tongue, and touched it to his big thick penis.

"Oooohhhh..." Bee Man immediately sighed. Eyes turning up, watching him, Valkyrie slowly stroked her tongue all the way up his long length - feeling it pulse with glee under her as she did so. It took quite a while; he was well over a foot and there was a whole lot of veiny schlong to cover. Drawing her tongue back into her mouth, she rolled it around, moistening it again, while she gazed at the long line of shining slickness she had just laid up one side of his big penis. Then she dove back in, and gave him another lick. And then another, and another.

"Oh, fuuuckkk..." Bee Man said. Although having her titties wrapped around him had been far more impressive, the actual sensations of her tongue were quite a bit better. And, although it was technically something literally anyone could do, the fact it was a superhuman fuck-goddess doing it still made his big penis twitch with glee every time she stroked her swirling tongue up him.

Working diligently - occasionally reaching up to take a light grip around his tip, to help hold him in place - Kaja steadily covered every inch of Bee Man's gigantic penis in her swirling saliva. There was so much of him, by the time she had covered every inch, her first snail-trail was starting to visibly dry off a bit. But, without a pause, she sighed - and went back in, on the logic that if a job was worth doing it was worth doing well.

Bee Man, of course, was in heaven. "Oh, shit, yesssss..." he sighed, his head rolling with pleasure - as at his waist the gorgeous superheroine, who just a short time ago had been insisting he never lay a single finger onto her through her bikini alongside a bunch of other bullshit, dutifully lapped and lapped and lapped reverently up and down his cock.

She kept going for quite some time - happily enjoying the way she felt him pulse and twitch with pleasure beneath her swirling tongue. It felt good to be the one to make him gasp and moan, for once. But then suddenly she felt his hand at her ear. It tugged slightly, as if trying to gently pull her away from her big new tongue-toy. "Hey, babe," he whispered.

With a sigh, she gave him one last slurp, and then detached her lips. Rising back up, head hovering near his glistening penis, she looked up at him... and found him looking down at her with a huge smirk.

"Hey, babe," he repeated, still rubbing lightly at her earlobe. "Just so you know... it's been wet a long, long, long time..."

Kaja gasped - and her blue eyes suddenly went wide. "Oh!" she yelped. Turning her eyes down, she stared - and moaned slightly.

He was indeed right. His giant cock looked like she had emptied out the entirety of a jumbo-sized lube bottle all over it. Her saliva had spread all through his pubes, and hung in glistening streamers from his gigantic balls. Every inch of him was coated in her slobber like she had been an actual bitch playing with her toy.

"Oh!" she gasped. "I'm sorry!" And, blushing slightly, she started to move forward again, to get her giant breasts back onto him like she'd promised. But, he took his hand off her ear, put it on her bare shoulder and pressed back - gently stopping her.

"Wait a moment, babe," he said. "So, uh, those titties are amazing." He glanced back at the huge jugs swaying beneath her, just beside him - and his eyes did indeed widen involuntarily in awe, even now, at the sight of them. Then he got his eyes back on her face, and his mind back on business. "But," he said smoothly, "I think it's obvious that you're more into what you were just doing... and it feels pretty damn good to me too. So... why don't we just forget the titties, and finish that way?"

His request was circuitous enough that it took her swirling, still-inebriated mind a moment to process it. When it did, her jaw dropped open with a gasp - appropriately enough, considering what she had just realized he was after.

"I... I don't know..." she immediately responded, and squirmed.

He shook his head. "You don't even have to go any further than you already were," he pointed out. He glanced at her throat, and then back up at her face, and smirked. "I mean you can if you want... but I understand if you're scared."

This worked on her just as well as the last time.

"I'm not scared!" Kaja promptly declared, haughtily. Bringing a hand up, she used it to stroke him while she studied his penis, biting her lip as she considered.

What he had said was true. Even as one-sided a pleasuring as it was, she did enjoy getting to tease his huge penis with her lips and tongue far more than just letting him exist inside her breasts. But the clencher for her was that, clearly, sucking him off would make him cum faster than putting him back between her tits would - and that, she assured herself, was ultimately what she was really after.

Slowly, a big smirk spread across Valiant Valkyrie's lips. She began to shake her head. Bee Man initially misinterpreted this, and she saw a look of dismay briefly flicker across his handsome square-jawed features - which just made her all the happier. She smirked and grinned.

"You're just really lucky today is Valentine's Day," she informed him - inaccurately, by almost thirty minutes at that point.

Then, without further ado, confusion about the time aside, Kaja dove back down. To prove she wasn't scared she promptly spread her lips wide, wrapped them around him - and moaning with what was mostly performative awe, began sucking her date's monstrously huge penis.

"Oh... fuck!" Bee Man promptly moaned.

His head rolling back and gasping in awe, he shivered with pleasure as Valkyrie's gorgeous head bobbed vigorously up and down. Meanwhile, huddled beside him, Kaja moaned softly... as she quickly found she had bitten off more than she could chew, so to speak. Her first attempts to take him ended just barely past his glans, as his gigantic cockhead all by itself flooded her quivering mouth. Her lips trembled around him, desperately. But, eager to prove herself - and to make him cum - she did her best to press in further. Continuing to bob and slurp, pushing down as far she could each time before her gag reflex kicked in, she kept her tongue swirling on him constantly... and proceeded to do her absolute best to hammer him up into her throat.

But as she sucked, and sucked, and sucked some more, desperate to see him cum, despite all her best efforts, Bee Man just... didn't. His gigantic penis pulsed with glee beneath her slurping mouth, clearly loving every second of her desperate and reverent service... but nothing she did seemed to be able to move him past that.

"Oh, fuuccck..." he groaned. His head rolled back and forth on the couch, while his left hand stroked lightly over her bobbing, slurping blonde head. "Oh, shit! Oh, babe, this is fucking AWESOME!" he enthused. His giant beast pulsed and twitched wildly within her mouth, and Kaja sighed hopefully and sucked as hard as she possibly could... and his big penis just continued pulsing beneath her worshipfully caressing tongue, enjoying her, but not succumbing to her devious feminine wiles in even the slightest way.

As she sucked him, Bee Man's hands were left free. He kept one on her head - silently encouraging her to go deeper... while also implying a certain forced nature to her service that, while obviously untrue, still made her murmur softly in dismay. But, unable to do anything about it, she just let his cupping hand be, while she did her best to take him deeper.

This was partially because his other hand was continuously doing far more to hold her attention. Left with free reign over her body as she knelt beside him and sucked, it naturally took advantage. It started out roving casually over all the large curvy bare surfaces he had already thoroughly touched; over her thighs and hips and buttocks. This made her squirm, suddenly feeling as if his roving hand was quickly re-declaring his already-established right to do as it pleased with all the silky-smooth flesh it had already surveyed. Then, having done that, he promptly went deeper. Caressing up and over her uplifted, wiggling bubble-shaped ass, he came down underneath it, and down between her thighs... to approach her mound.

Kaja whimpered into his cock, as she felt him approaching her there. But, he didn't violate her rules... not quite. Fingering her up between her legs, he instead began to stroke teasingly along the edges of her panties, right up next to her mound... as it had been previously established he was allowed to. It still made her squirm and shiver to feel him so very close to her holy of holies. But all she could seem to think to do about it, was to press in just a little bit deeper - moaning softly, as she was just starting to figure out how to take him a little ways down her throat, hoping it would help - and swirl her tongue worshipfully around him.

"Mmmm..." Bee Man sighed, as he reveled in the feeling of his penis venturing up a little deeper into Valkyrie than it had yet gotten. But even as he enjoyed her, his fingers didn't back off. They continued to stroke lightly around the edges of her mound. And while at first, his fingertips stayed right the edge of her panty, very gradually he slid beyond it, subtly - until he was tracing just a little past the edge, his fingertip rubbing along the sides of her tender mound. But again the only response Valiant Valkyrie seemed to be able to make was to moan softly, and stroke her tongue a little more vigorously around his gigantic penis.

At last, after another minute or two had passed this way, he made his move.

"I'm sorry, baby," he told her. "You're not going to like this. But, for the record... you already admitted it is technically within your silly little rules."

Over his penis, Kaja's eyes - which had been closed for some time as she tried to put all her concentration into pleasing his big penis - burst wide open in startled confusion. Her face twisted around him, as the gurgling beauty tried to process what he'd just said.

Then, while she still whimpered in confusion, Bee Man slid his fingers over, to the very edge of her mound, pinched up a tiny bit of the crotch of her panty... and pulled it up and away from her drenched pussy.

Her blue eyes, over his cock, suddenly spread very wide and wavered in wild disbelief, shimmering with moisture. 'NO!' she thought - inside the gorgeous head that was entirely silenced by his gargantuan shaft. But she was not able to make a verbal objection to him - other than the stunned quiver of her tongue against his penis, which naturally was easily interpreted another way. Regardless of whether he interpreted the flicking of her tongue correctly or not, a moment later Bee Man did what he had obviously been intending to do anyways: peeling her panties to one side, he tucked them over past the edge of her vulva.

Which meant that her pussy itself was no longer underneath or inside her panties.

Kaja bleated once more in shock. But there was now nothing she could do. Moments later, following the same logic by which she herself had permitted him to access her breasts, he slid his fingers over and began to directly stroke her naked pussy.

"Mbbblm!" Valkyrie whimpered, her mouth going wild around him as a storm of emotions, objections, and sensations all tried to cram their way through her already partially penis-displaced brain at once. She even briefly considered biting him - but rejected it as too much, at least just yet. Instead, lips quivering explosively around him, she desperately tried to voice a galaxy of pointed verbal objections to what he had just done.

Of course, all that came out was garbled, slurping gibberish, bubbling up in an extremely pleasing fashion along his delightedly-twitching cock.

Stroking just her outer lips, Bee Man just shook his head and gave her a deep rumbling chuckle.

"You let me do it before," he reminded her. "Now, just relax, baby. I'm not trying for anything more. You've been making me feel real good, I just want to return the favor."

But the words were almost meaningless at this point, compared to his actions. Even as he spoke, pushing his fingers through her outer lips, he caressed her inner ones. Bringing his thumb up, he quickly located her clitoris and began rubbing lightly around it. At the same time, he sent his pointer finger surging up in between her tender inner lips, and pushed it deep up inside her.

As she felt him inside her, touching multiple places at once, Kaja let out a stunned, explosive moan, around his mouth-filling cock. At the same time, a wide-eyed and bewildered expression appeared upon her gorgeous head - as she continued to struggle with the myriad forces all warring suddenly inside her.

"C'mon, baby," he cooed. He held her head down - which would not be enough. But she didn't really seem to be trying to escape, for some reason. With his other hand he pumped two fingers aggressively inside her while his thumb continued to rub at her clit. "I'm not inside the panties," he reminded her, smirking. He backed off the clit, caressed the tender flesh all around it, and then went back in and gave it another taste. "We're both just having fun, okay?"

Valkyrie whimpered. At almost any other violation of her he could have made, she would have lunged up off him, wheeled, and decked him. There was one thing that held her back from doing that now: and it was the exact thing he was doing to her. His fingers inside her pussy, pushing into it when she was already so wet and horny, destroyed her thoughts before she could even begin figuring out how to punish him. The thought 'I should make him stop this', occurring while he was tracing at her outer lips, had vanished completely amidst a storm of shivers by the time he was making his second swirling caress around her clitoris. For several seconds she warred with herself, her throat gurgling around him as she struggled against the combined forces of the man's finger insolently invading her... and the traitorous pussy that took such delight in being invaded. But with each second she waited, and each thrust he made into her, her will to resist slackened.

At last, with a moan, Valiant Valkyrie finally accepted every last one of his twisted arguments. She accepted completely his right to be in her pussy. And she did so simply by bowing her head back down, and resuming - slowly at first, but with steadily increasing speed - her worshipful sucking of his cock.

Leaning back and grinning, Bee Man chuckled - and continued idly playing with her pussy, while Valkyrie's proud blonde head bobbed up and down him. "That's it, baby," he purred, stroking and plucking at her cunt, before diving back up in. "Like I told you at the start... you just let me handle everything..."

They continued like this for quite some time - how long, Kaja would never know. And throughout, their negotiations continued - in silence. He pushed his arguments solely by the motions of his fingers in her pussy. She could only reply by the swirling of her tongue on his cock.