Valiant Valkyrie meets Mister Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another valentine flashed up.

This one showed the purple villain leading two naked, chained heroines away as part of his loot. Each wore a bit and bridle in her teeth, and little else. Based on their masks and boots, and identifiable physical characteristics, the one on the left was Tiger Queen, the one on the right was Black Cicada. Both had semen pouring from their mouths and pussies as they were herded away like cattle to be used still further. From behind them, holding a whip and their reins, the villain was grinning right into the camera. "Be Mine," the card said, in bright red letters. It was addressed to Valiant Valkyrie.

"My God..." Bee Man said. "He sends them to you heroines directly?"

"No. He leaves them scattered at the scene of each of his crimes," Valiant Valkyrie said, bitterly. "Addressed to all the superheroines who he thinks 'wronged' him. He's getting revenge, he says... one super-pussy at a time." Glaring up at the huge screen, she squirmed as several more horrifying and titillating valentines slowly slid across it, each featuring the huge-dicked purple villain grinning into the camera as he got serviced by a once-mighty pussy or tongue.

"Maybe he's a teleporter," Bee Man suggested. "Or a shape-shifter. Have you considered that he might be a shape-shifter?"

Valiant Valkyrie wrinkled her nose and sighed.

"Please don't start man-splaining to me, Bee Man," she said. "I'm the Queen of Valor, not some simpering floozy in a bikini. I like you, but I don't need to be saved by any man, not even you."

She took a sip of her drink, looked up, and then sighed.

"I'm sorry," she said, seeing his expression. "I just don't want to talk about him anymore. He's the opposite of what you are, Bee Man. He's rude and rough, where you are nice. He's a barbaric brute, where you're sensitive and accommodating. And, most of all, while you care about me as a person, he is only ever after one thing."

Her buxom hips wiggled in discomfort, clad in her belt and her sleek skimpy panties. 'There is one way they are the same, though...' she thought, stealing a glance down to his throbbing package. She felt a tingle down inside, and swiftly tried to dispel it by finishing off her drink.

Bee Man frowned slightly. Then his expression softened. "You're right," he said. He leaned a little closer, and reaching out, took her hand. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her heart suddenly thumping and thoughts of Mister Right vanishing - but let him.

"There's no need to be sorry," he continued, his face very close to hers. So close, with a soft gasp, she almost thought he would kiss her, and squirmed. But he didn't. "I am sorry. I should not have brought it up. I can see it's made you agitated." He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, then released it. "How about you go make us another drink?" he asked.

She breathed deep, and squirmed. She had intended to have but one. But he was right; she was agitated, and did not want to be. Not on Valentine's Day evening, of all nights.

Besides, ending their date early would leave her with no excuse not to get her bikini-clad butt back out there and start beating the pavements looking for the elusive villain, alongside her other fellow superheroines. And right then, few things made her more horrified than the thought of trying to get her hands on Mister Right.

"Alright," she said. She stood. Bending down, she leaned over to take his drink, which he held on the far side of his thigh. In the process, smirking slightly, she quite deliberately put her large breasts into perfect position, hanging down like gigantic jiggling fruits right in front of his face. He demonstrated admirable self-control, only gaping briefly down her deep jostling cleavage... but could not keep the already impressive bulge in his briefs from growing considerably, and throbbing with excitement against the straining spandex. Valiant Valkyrie's eyes also briefly became trapped, at the sight. Then turning, she sauntered sultrily back to the bar to make them some more drinks... feeling a little gooey warmth of her own flowing within her bikini-clad pussy.

For the next hour the hero and heroine enjoyed an intimate conversation, free of the prying eyes and ears that had beset them at the restaurant. Slowly Bee Man began to probe into more deep and delicate topics and, squirming in her skimpy straining bikini, Valiant Valkyrie smiled and did her best to verbally evade him. Soon she sauntered back over, buxom scantily-clad hips swaying dramatically, and poured them a third drink. Then a fourth. Feeling all warm and gooey inside, she also soon began to feel a bit tipsy.

"Those are lovely earrings," Bee Man said, at last, after they were deep into the night. They sat very close now, their bodies almost touching. Reaching out, he stroked her earlobe. The gooey feeling intensifying, Valiant Valkyrie's panty-clad hips squirmed against the soft couch beside his bulging briefs, and she smiled.

"They conceal my communication system," she said. Lifting a hand, she laid it against her throat, peeling back a few lustrous strands of golden hair. "Along with my choker, which holds my microphone."

"Magnificent," he said. He stroked his finger lightly up and down her ear. "Such ingenuity," he whispered. His hand caressed over lightly, onto her cheek. "And what about your mask?" he asked. "How does it stay on?"

Valiant Valkyrie wiggled again, a little more violently. But, her breath fast and shallow, her gorgeous blue eyes blinked up at him from beside his caressing hand, making no move to push him away. "Glue," she finally admitted. She blushed, slightly, and her buxom panty-clad hips squirmed yet again, more violently than before - her flesh but a few inches away from his upon the couch. "The... the same kind strippers use," she admitted softly, as her fingers stroked lightly around and around the lip of her empty glass.

"Fascinating," Bee Man said. Reaching out, he plucked the glass from her fingers, and then set it on a side table. Then, reaching out once more, he stroked down her cheek again, this time making no pretense of feeling her mask. Valiant Valkyrie breathed deep, and trembled slightly.

"I'd like to know you better," he suddenly said to her.

She squirmed upon her seat. "We... we've already talked for hours," she pointed out, blinking up at him.

"Not like that," he said. His powerful hand slowly stroked down her cheek, until he held her gently by the chin. He pulled her chin up and slightly to him, delicately yet firmly. Her lips opened, parted, and quivered.

"B-bee Man..." she whispered, her voice and body trembling. "I... I told you... nothing physical. Or sexual. Not... not on just a first date."

"One kiss won't hurt," he said to her softly, and smiled. "C'mon. It's Valentine's Day." Technically he was right, though only for another few minutes.

Without waiting for a verbal response he pulled her lips sharply towards his, while at the same time his lips dropped towards hers. Valiant Valkyrie took in a deep gasp of breath. Her lips parted, just in time for his to wrap around them, and claim them.

"Mmmm..." Valiant Valkyrie moaned. One hand rose up to grip his broad shoulder. She had intended to use it to push him away, but as soon as she felt his big muscles beneath her fingers her hand trembled, and then melted flat, caressing against his chest as his tongue probed hers. Then she gasped softly as, before she had expected him to, he suddenly pulled back, his lips breaking away from hers.

"Do you disagree?" he asked, his lips no longer touching hers, but so close his breath husked against her skin.

"No," she said. Wrapping her free arm around his head, she pulled him close and kissed him back, with interest.

For several minutes, sighing and cooing, the superhero and superheroine kissed like horny teenagers making out on their parents' couch. Their lips scarcely parted for more than a few panting seconds before one or the other -- but her more often than him -- dove back in to eagerly get some more.

As they kissed, Bee Man slowly slid his arm around behind Valiant Valkyrie to her upper arm, and pulled her close to him. Wiggling with pleasure in her tiny overloaded bikini, Valiant Valkyrie did absolutely nothing to resist, until the tips of her huge bra-cup-straining breasts were bouncing and caressing thrillingly against his massive pecs.

Then, without warning, he suddenly broke the kiss and dove lower. Arching her back, Valiant Valkyrie mewled, her lips quivering with pleasure, as he began to nibble at the side and nape of her neck. She wiggled and gasped, eagerly, as he went for her throat, kissing and sucking gently at her tender flesh. But then she let out a soft gasp. His sudden aggression had caused a brief feeling of worry to blossom inside her achingly horny, hourglass-curvy body.

"You... you won't go too far, will you Bee Man?" she asked, her voice and her lips quivering high in the air as he nibbled aggressively at her neck and throat. "I... I like this... but I have my dignity to preserve, as a superheroine..."

"Of course, baby," Bee Man instantly reassured her. He looked up and into her eyes. "What is too far? What are your rules?" he asked her.

She squirmed, before him.

'No getting inside my panties for ten dates or six months, whichever comes last' she thought to herself, but didn't verbalize. She knew you didn't just tell men things like that.

It wasn't the rule he had asked for, but as horny as she was, it was the one that leaped immediately to mind. Kaja knew many mortal women used a three date rule. But superheroines were perpetually in the public eye and had to be very protective of their image. So she had made her rule much more stringent. She repeated her hardest rule to herself a couple more times as she tried to think of actual rules to give him... while having to suppress a few strident and aching protests from a particular part of her which had never been fully on board.

"Nothing on my bikini, or under it," she finally specified for him. "You cannot take off my bikini, ever. And, of course..." She reached up and laid a hand on his massive, thrilling chest. "No sex," she said, delivering the line to him like a death sentence. Then her eyes widened slightly, and she breathed in sharply, as she remembered something else. "And absolutely no unprotected sex!" she swiftly added.

This last bit was rather suspiciously redundant of course. But the horniness downstairs had suddenly reminded her that she was at a very very fertile time of the month, and could not afford to take any chances.

Bee Man looked at her for a long moment, as if processing this. Then he slowly nodded. Reaching up, he cupped her cheek. Her breath quickened slightly as he gently, but firmly, held her gorgeous face before his handsome countenance.

"I have heard your rules," he told her. He glanced up and down her stunningly buxom and defiantly scantily-clad body, and smiled. "I understand that a woman in your position needs to follow certain standards, to make sure people think she's a superheroine instead of just another slut."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped softly at this, squirming. It was... far blunter than she would have put it. But, still, basically true.

"I promise to treat you exactly as a proud woman like you deserves to be treated," he told her.

She blinked at this for a moment. Then, she slowly smiled. "Thanks!" she purred, squirming with pleasure beside him. "I knew I could trust you."

"Of course," Bee Man said, looking into her eyes. "Now you just lay back and let me be in charge, okay? You may still be the mighty Valiant Valkyrie... but you let me handle everything tonight. Got it?"

Then, so saying, he put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back into the couch... hard. Valiant Valkyrie gasped... but it was not a gasp of displeasure. Squirming, she had to admit that, as a woman who had to fend for herself so much of the time, it felt more than a little thrilling to feel a lover take control over her for just a little while.

Then, in the process of her body sinking further into the couch her thighs lifted and spread slightly, opening up a space in front of her crotch. Immediately, Bee Man leaned in, to pursue her gasping face with his own and begin laying kisses upon it. And as he did so, he put his arm down right between her legs. Valkyrie gasped, softly, suddenly afraid. But instead of touching anything he shouldn't he simply put his hand on the couch, right in front of her, propping himself up. She breathed a sigh of relief... and then, giggling as he started kissing at her cheeks, quickly forgot all about it.

They kissed for a minute or two, her wriggling and sighing as his lips demonstrated a very satisfying, yet safe, level of aggression upon her. Then, giggling, she pulled back, making him lean in further to chase her. He did so... and she suddenly let out a startled yelp.

For as he'd leaned forward his muscular forearm had swung with him... right up between her spread thighs and into the crotch of her panties.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her eyes going wide, as she felt the sudden pressure against her mound. "B-Bee Man!" she moaned.

Having been nibbling teasingly at her earlobe, Bee Man grunted, and promptly lifted back up. But not far enough to break the contact. "What?" he asked.

Valiant Valkyrie stared up at him, panting softly. Her eyes darted quickly downward, saw what had happened... and then immediately got back on his face.

'He... he doesn't even realize...' she thought, her beautiful blue eyes flickering searchingly up and down his face. 'If I tell him it's making me horny, I'll sound like a slut...'

Because it was making her horny. Very horny. Just feeling him there, pressed up against it through just the thin silk of her panties, was making her pussy moisten rapidly... as if it was elated to jump the queue and say 'hi' to its newest studly suitor directly.

"What's wrong?" he repeated, sounding concerned.

"Nothing," she replied to him. Then, letting the innocent yet arousing forearm be, she seized him by the collar of his spandex uniform, pulled him close, and kissed him.

'Th-that's against the rules!' a voice inside her belatedly objected.

'He's not using his hands, it doesn't count,' she silently retorted to herself, and, coiling her tongue around his, did her best to ignore it.

They kissed for another little while; how long was impossible to tell under the intoxicating swirl of tongues twining and flesh pressing together. The press of his arm into her kept making her horny... but that soon vanished into the general excitement of making out.

Then, very slowly, Bee Man's hand relaxed upon the couch. His forearm rubbed up and down ever so slightly, against her pussy. Valkyrie moaned, her tongue batting against his... but otherwise didn't seem to find anything amiss.

So he did it again. And again, and again. Soon his forearm was gliding continuously up and down upon her crotch, like the bow of a virtuoso across the strings of a sexual Stradivarius. To Valkyrie it felt like just more of the give and take of their entwined bodies, and she made no objection... other than a tiny whimper as she got even more horny. Soon she was so wet, some of her moisture flowed through her panties and onto his stroking arm.

Feeling her ooze cooling upon him, Bee Man smirked into their latest mutually tongue-caressing kiss. Then, on his next stroke he slowly slid up until the heel of his hand was pressed to her now-sopping cunt, and began to grind that into her instead. This let him push in a little deeper, still disguised amidst the grind of their bodies. The response was a series of satisfying moans from her, as her lips quivered against him.

After a short time using the heel of his hand, he went even further. Bee Man finally slid his hand up until his fingers were cupped directly over Valkyrie's warm, tender mound. He could feel her pussy lips through the thin wet silk of her famous costume. He slowly began using his fingers directly to stroke, pluck, and tease at the sensitive outer lips of her vulva, every last mystery of which was laid absolutely bare to him through the painted-on fabric of her little flooded panties.

Valkyrie was so horny, tipsy and distracted, it was shockingly long before she even realized what he was doing to her. There was no point where she wasn't intensely aware of the stimulation down there, of course - but the escalation was so slow, she never quite realized how deliberate he was being.

But finally, inevitably, he went too far. Having stroked all four of his fingers lightly up the outer surface of her vulva, he could not resist. Lifting all but one -- the middle -- off of her, he sent it down and gave her one hard mocking stroke, directly up the center of her sopping eager slit. He pressed in so hard his fingertip nearly vanished in between her thick panty-coated labial lips - until, with unerring accuracy, he pushed it right up into her clit.

Instantly, Valiant Valkyrie's blue eyes flew open up and blinked wide, over their locked lips - suddenly realizing, as if waking from a horny dream, that there was what could only be a thick male fingertip, stroking her clitoris through her sopping panties. And, with only her 'innocent' 'respectful' suitor nearby - the one whose thrillingly hard and muscular body she currently held in her arms - there could be no other culprit.

For a moment, lips still pressed to him and tongue quivering against him, Valkyrie shivered in disbelief. Disbelief more that she could have let him get so far without realizing it, as that he would try for it. Then, she yanked her luscious lips back away from his, and head falling back onto the couch, gave out a loud yelp.

"Oh! Oh... Bee Man!" she gasped, shocked. "What do you th-think you're doing?!"

Instantly, his fingers retracted and the stroking of her pussy stopped.

"What?" her handsome paramour asked, his voice deep and rumbling. From the look upon his square-jawed face, he appeared as oblivious to his own behavior as a saint.

Valiant Valkyrie licked her lips, and quivered upon her back before him. The very instant his fingers left, her pussy started to ache for their return. Her mighty thighs, naturally, instantly swung up and closed together safely around her pussy... and then she gasped. Their supple flesh, squeezed together, was already quite damp.

"I'm sorry..." he said. He glanced down between her legs, very briefly, and then back up. "I put my hand there by accident as we kissed," he confessed. "But I should not have been so careless. I humbly apologize."

She gaped at him a second, her eyes wide. Were she not several drinks in, not to mention achingly horny, she would most certainly have seized him, pushed him away, and demanded a far more thorough explanation than that. But instead, her head swirled... and she immediately began to doubt herself.

"Do you forgive me?" Bee Man asked.

She quivered slightly, and then slowly nodded. 'It was just an innocent mistake, surely...' she assured herself... telling herself the sudden surge of longing up in between her thighs had nothing to do with her decision.

"Yes," she said. "I forgive you."

Then she bit her lip, and tried to work up the courage to ask him to leave. She knew she really should do so - especially after what had just happened. But she also, deep down, still really didn't want to.

Bee Man looked down briefly, then back up, and gave her a sheepish grin. "Well, as long as I'm asking forgiveness, I have another confession to get out," he said. He looked down, more openly this time. "I really like your big breasts."

She couldn't help it. She let out a little snort.

'You and every other man in the universe apparently' Valkyrie resisted the urge to tell him. But still, the directness of the admission did disarm her slightly. "Thanks," she said, smiling, and squirming, bemusedly before him.