Valiant Valkyrie meets Mister Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd really like to kiss them," he admitted, immediately. "May I?"

Valkyrie's jaw dropped. "What?!" she said. She sat up immediately and whirled to face him - two actions that unintentionally made the two huge objects of discussion bounce and slosh vigorously in their inadequate prison. "But you just said you'd respect my rules!" she snapped, just on the edge of a rising fury.

"And I am," he said. "The rules said not to touch you through your bikini, or under it, or take it off you. But, if you take off your bra first, then nothing is through or under it..."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped, and squirmed slightly, at this bit of lascivious legalese. The realization of the hidden loophole did cause a sudden gooey excitement to explode up under her belly... but it was balanced by an equal measure of sudden dread. "That... that's true," she softly admitted, gazing up at him. "But..."

He held up a hand and shook it back and forth, silencing her before she could finish "I don't want to go any farther than that," he promised. "But, c'mon... it can't hurt, right? Besides... it's Valentine's Day. You should relax a little more, on Valentine's Day..."

Valkyrie considered this, squirming beside him. As she did so, two forces warred within her.

'Ten dates or six months...' a voice said inside her.

'That's for sex,' she reminded it, from within her pretty tipsy head.

'Taking your top off is still at least three, you hussy!' it answered back, harshly.

But the little voice steadily got quieter and quieter... as if it was getting drowned beneath the steady tide of juices that were simultaneously rising within her.

But besides that vote, she also felt an eager little tingle, down inside the straining cups of her bra. Her big girls got worked over by the bad guys often enough, that the prospect of letting them get some gentle treatment in the hands of a 'good guy' instantly intrigued her. Slowly, she let a big smirk spread across her full red lips.

"Oh... alright," she cooed to him, at last, her eyes half-lidded.

Laying a hand on his muscular chest she gave it a brief thrilling caress - and then suddenly pushed him down. She smiled as, with a tiny yelp, Bee Man got tumped over and pressed down onto his back.

His chiseled face gasped in shock as she suddenly demonstrated to him that, despite his enormous pecs and six pack abs, and despite the fact she had the sort of figure most professional bikini models would kill for, she was still by far the stronger of the two. Not that she didn't appreciate the giant pecs and the six-pack abs, licking her lips and gazing upon them with relish, as she hobbled over and straddled him - taking on the dominant role for a change.

Her thighs spreading out to entrap him between them, the mighty heroine lifted up her hands and ran them through her blonde hair - pulling it back so it was out of the way. As she did so, she smirked slightly as she felt his gaze run in awe over her body. It was presented perfectly for him. Her tiny panties hovered right in front of his face, while her hourglass waist swooped up to where her enormous breasts wobbled above him - briefly still contained in her vast yet straining blue-and-gold silk bra. She could feel how desperate he was to touch her - and was pleased that for the moment he held himself back and waited for her to take the lead.

Then, dropping her hands down beneath her breasts she slowly let them creep back up between them. Her fingers gradually approached the tiny golden double-V-logo bra-catch that nestled at the center of her deep jiggling cleavage.

Hands between her breasts, fingering her bra catch, Valiant Valkyrie took a few deep breaths... both making him wait, and savoring the anticipation herself. She gazed down into her lover's face, feeling a tingle sweep up and down inside her. Then, for the first time in longer than she could remember, Valiant Valkyrie voluntarily flicked open her bra and let it all spill out in front of a man.

Her gargantuan yet perfectly shapely jugs promptly burst forth as if they had been under great pressure to bounce, sway, and jostle majestically before his gaze. Seeing the awed expression on his face, she let out a performative giggle, like an actress in one of the few pornos she'd seen. Shrugging out of her loose bra she turned and laid it down on the couch beside them.

Lifting her hands up, she ran them through her hair again, and smirked - leaving her enormous cans to wobble about before him, undefended and inviting. Bee Man's eyes tracked them helplessly, especially the large nipples that tipped each huge jug, each at the center of a big round tender areola.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked him.

"Nothing, baby," Bee Man assured her, seeming to recover a bit of his masculine bravado after getting his breath taken away by the sight of her naked breasts. Lifting up two hands, he finally put them on her body - her outer thighs to be specific. Holding her there, he began to caress up and down her thighs... but that was well within her boundaries, and she wiggled in delight beneath his fingers as they stroked her. Then, lifting up his head, he sought and found the torpedo-shaped tip of her enormous left breast and, wrapping his lips around her big nipple, began sucking on it eagerly.

"Mmmm..." Valiant Valkyrie purred. She rocked her head back, and cooed. It was still partially performative, for his sake - but only partially. As he sucked and swirled, her big nipple steadily grew out... as if begging for more. His tongue slid out through smirking lips, and gave it the torment it was asking for... and she cooed again. Then he shifted over to her right breast and, slurping eagerly like the world's hungriest baby, repeated his performance there too.

As he slurped his hands naturally started to rove higher. She gasped softly, as they crossed over her panties on the way further up her hips. It was technically a violation... but they didn't linger, and biting her lip she refused the brief urge from somewhere deep inside to call him on it. The voice saying things like that was getting steadily quieter anyways... as if it were being steadily drowned completely in her steadily rising juices.

Bee Man's hands continued to rove. His thrillingly rough hands caressed over her giant buttocks, tracing ever so lightly along the edges of her panties. Then, spreading his fingers out over her gigantic bubble-shaped buttocks, he began to squeeze them luxuriantly... almost, the gasping beauty suddenly thought as she trembled involuntarily under his fondling, like he was sizing her up for auction.

But though her jaw dropped and she gasped at his manhandling of her big round bubble-butt, she made no objection. Having given a man a set of rules, she told herself, she had only herself to blame if he went right up to the absolute limit and no further. The fact each and every one of his rough fondlings sent more moisture gushing into her pussy, like he was squeezing juices out of her ripe firm buttocks and directly down into her slit, was utterly immaterial, the shivering beauty silently assured herself.

His hands continued to rove, as he slurped and sucked at her tits. Occasionally he slid his head forward and groaned in awe, as he was bathed in titty to either side. It seemed to take every ounce of willpower he had, not to shove himself all the way in and just openly motorboat himself between them.

Meanwhile his fingers caressed across her belly, up to her navel, then down along the front of her panties. She gasped as they went there, but he continued obeying her rules, tracing just along the edge of the famous skimpy silk garment without venturing out onto it. She shivered slightly, in trepidation, as his fingertips got perilously close to the Forbidden Zone. But just before they would have gone down between her legs his roving fingers reversed course, and slowly started back up along the vast swooping curvature of her panties. But he didn't back off soon enough not to leave the pussy he had come less than a centimeter from touching tingling in disappointment... and flooding with still more moisture.

At last, Bee Man pulled his head back, and looked up to her face. He did so up through the gap between her giant wobbling tits, both of which had been left dripping and glistening with saliva, her big nipples fully erect under his shining slobber. His own grinning lips were equally smothered. His hands, at this point, were back on her ass - tracing teasingly, once more, right at the edges of her forbidden panties.

"So baby," he said, "I know you said no sex..."

Valkyrie gasped softly, her eyes blinking down in shock. "Yes. S-so?" she asked, voice quivering in dread at what he might say next - among a number of other swirling and intense emotions.

"So... what do you consider sex... exactly?" he asked. He grinned, and gave her buttocks another squeeze.

Her eyebrows went way up - as with his fingers digging deep into her giant flawless buns, she immediately drew the obvious conclusion.

"That... that definitely counts!" she gasped - tilting her head back to indicate, with a flash of her blue eyes, the taut rounded bottom he was currently so eagerly squeezing. Meanwhile, beneath his groping fingers, the little voice she had thought thoroughly drowned out under pussy juices suddenly managed to stick its lips out and let out one last tiny shriek. 'Fifty dates!' she heard it squeal. 'No, five-hundred! And ten yearsshhh...' Then it once more vanished, beneath her ever-rising tide.

But Bee Man just laughed. "Oh, I didn't mean that, baby!" he chuckled - and went ahead and gave her giant buttocks another squeeze.

"Well... well, what did you mean then?" she demanded.

"I know your pussy and anus are off limits," he assured her again - while continuing to grope and squeeze languidly at her buttocks, just barely staying out of her panties. "But, what about sticking my dick, you know... somewhere else?" He glanced down, meaningfully, into the deep crevice between her giant wobbling breasts, and then back up to her face. "Does that, you know... count?" he asked her, stroking his fingertips up the edge of her panties to her hips as he did so.

Towering up over him, Valkyrie gasped sharply - and her blue eyes blinked wide. Then, lifting up a finger to her lips and biting it nervously, she desperately tried to work out her response.

'It is kind of naughty' she thought. 'Like... I wouldn't want anyone to get pictures of me doing that. But... it's not actually inside me. And... and I already took them out for him. What's just a little more?'

Slowly, a giant smirk spread across her full red lips. She bit her finger slightly harder, then drew it out, and shook her head.

"Looks like today really is your lucky day," she cooed down at him.

Bee Man grinned, happily. "That's awesome, baby," he said.

And then, as if in celebration, his hands - which had been stroking her buxom fertile hips - suddenly seized the straps of her little panties and pulled them out. Valkyrie's jaw dropped, and she shook her head.

"You... you can't do that!" she gasped... as she felt the little straps tug out away from her hips... and the sleek swooping surface of her panties pull even tauter than it already was.

But, smirking gleefully, Bee Man just shook his head. "Not feeling through them, or under them - or taking them off!" he taunted her. And he hadn't - a darting look over her shoulder, accompanied by a gasp, revealed to her wild blue eyes that he had pinched the straps tight from either side, to hoist them out. She shivered and squirmed - even as the hips of her little panties pulled out another inch from her flesh.

Looking back up at her, he smirked. "Don't give a rule, if you don't want me to obey it, honey," he advised her - and then tugged her already straining little panties out even further.

Valkyrie gasped, shivering. Her voluptuous pelvis was quivering now, right before his lustful eager gaze... each strap lifted up over three inches from the curvy hip it had already quite tautly bit into. As Bee Man eagerly watched, the extra pressure on her crotch caused a little flood of oozing moisture to creep out around the sides, and start running down her thighs... letting him know in an instant how very, very, very well things were proceeding down there. Unaware of this, Valkyrie shook her head back and forth.

"I... I don't care what I said earlier!" she moaned, at last. "J-just stop doing this to me - NOW!"

He nodded, and smirked. "I hear, baby... and obey!" And he did. By opening up his fingers and letting go.

"Ooh!" Valkyrie gasped, her head shooting back as her taut-stretched panties snapped back into place. They had been under such great tension, tugged by his mighty muscles, that the sacred silks slammed back onto her with a loud 'THWACK!" She yelped, her body squirming - as the flesh underneath suddenly stung as if she had taken two naughty blows from a switch.

"Sorry, baby," he said. He shook his head. "You're just so sexy, you drive me wild." Reaching out, he immediately started rubbing his fingers over the parts of her body that were stinging, beneath the straps. Ironically enough this was, technically, a clearer violation of her than pulling them out had been. But, delivered to comfort her, and right after his apology, she gasped... and just let him stroke her there.

"That's okay," she said down to him. "I... I will admit, you were technically within my rules." She squirmed, as she took another stroke directly on her panty, which wasn't - but said nothing. Then, slowly, she smirked. "But you are still a very naughty boy! You should know better than to play with a superheroine's pride and glory like that!" she said down to him - squirming said blue-and-gold pride and glory back and forth before him... even as she continued to ignore his hands stroking teasingly upon it.

"Oh?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

He could not resist. Since she had just admitted that he could, he pinched the left strap and pulled up her skimpy superheroine 'pride' back up just a fraction of an inch. He tugged it a couple times, teasingly and then let it snap back. It was much lighter than before - but it was still a provocative enough move to make the curvy superheroine looming over him gasp, and wiggle her buxom hips with the slight thrill of such a pointed, if minor, violation.

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked her - and grinning right up into her face, peeled out her silken 'glory' on the other side and gave it another teeny tiny, purely symbolic, but quite obviously deliberate snap.

Feeling the tiny sting, Valkyrie shook her head. "Still figuring that out," she said to him, softly.

Then, before he could get ideas about going further, she swiftly backed up her pelvis and got it out of his reach. His fingers trailed after, lingering desperately - but were finally forced to break contact. Swinging her curvy hips over, she put her little panties safely out of his reach - though not before the flesh underneath them had started to tingle in trepidation, at how freely and openly he had started to threaten them. But rather than take offense she giggled and then, wheeling around, planted her curvy hips back down onto the couch to his right. Shifting and resettling in general, she quickly assumed a new position crouched on all fours beside him - facing down to his crotch.

And there, she froze. Despite having snuck some peeks earlier, it had been a long time since she had gotten a look at Bee Man's package - and never so close. Nor, she realized with a gasp, her eyes spreading wide, so hard.

"Oh, my..." she whispered, softly, her blue eyes spreading open. She lifted a hand up to her lips, and moaned softly... her eyes never closing as they stared forward in shock.

"What's the matter baby?" he asked, grinning. "See something you like?"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath. His gloating tone wrapped around her like a triumphantly groping hand, making her buxom kneeling body squirm beside him. Slowly, she nodded her head, and then licked her lips. "Yes..." she admitted, softly. She swallowed, but could not resist adding on. She knew he wanted her to say it. "It's... really big," she admitted... and gasped, as she promptly heard him chuckle.

But, it was, indeed. Before her, Bee Man's already crowded trunks were swollen out like she'd never seen them before. She had thought him a shower not a grower, but apparently he was both - and as she gaped in disbelief, realized that whatever stimulation she had previously provided waving her buxom hips back and forth tauntingly in her tiny panties, had still not been enough to get him to 'grow' anywhere near his full extent.

But now, of course, after spending so much time playing with her superhumanly stunning body, he was fully, painfully, and completely hard. His gigantic beast sprouted up within his tiny superhero trunks, bulging like a trapped serpent. Squirming beside him she was momentarily amazed he had not already burst free, such strain did his little briefs seem to be under to keep his long penis contained. Eyes darting up and down, she noted in awe that she seemed to be able to see every crest of his glans, and every vein of his immense shaft, so tightly were his briefs painted on to him. The exact equivalent, she briefly reflected while blushing slightly, to the way her panties were now practically glued to the lips of her vulva, so biblically flooded had it become beneath his various thrilling transgressions upon her.

"Take it out, baby," he encouraged her, grinning.

Taking a deep breath, she shook her head. "Can't you do it?" she asked him.

"You're the one with the rules," he reminded her. "If it's coming out, your hands have to do it."

This made her bite her lip, and shiver. Her gorgeous face briefly looked uncertain, so he swiftly shifted gears.

"What's the matter, baby?" he asked, caressing her blonde head gently. "Scared?"

That got her. Instantly, her golden hair flashing around her - and through his fingers - the proud superheroine shook her head. "Absolutely not!" she said.

Crawling forward, she got a little closer - until the tops of her breasts were caressing the side of his right thigh, and her face hovered over his crotch. Then, she reached her hand out, and put it on him. But she didn't take it out, at least not right away. Instead, she stroked up and down him, squeezing him through his tiny superhero briefs.

"G-great goddess..." she whispered, involuntarily, as she felt his massive meat throbbing up against her fingers, through the thin trunks. The action of her hand on him finally pulled the waistband of his briefs down just enough she could see the tip of his glans peeking out. She stared at it, and licked her lips.

"C'mon, babe," he purred at her. "What are you waiting for?"

She shook her head. "Nothing!" she assured him. And then, tucking a finger into his waistband, not delaying any longer, she swifty and simply jerked his trunks down.

And then immediately recoiled back, her jaw dropping in shock.

"Oh... my GODDESS!" she shrieked.

There had been so much in there, as it came bursting out, it had nearly struck her in the face. Even now, having retreated down to near his knees, her eyes turned up - and she gaped up his long length in stunned awe, like a country girl just arrived in the big city and staring up along her first skyscraper.

Seeing the way her lip quivered, Bee Man smirked. "Ever had one this big, babe?" he asked her.

She had. But she wasn't going to tell him that. And it had been long enough ago, that the stunned look on her face still looked credibly authentic.

"No," she lied, softly. "Never...." Then, taking a deep breath, she recentered, and did her best to flip the script. "But," she assured him, rising slowly back up and bringing herself closer to it, "it's not anything I can't handle."