Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 09

Story Info
The story nears its final climax with a three-way showdown.
16.3k words
3.69
4.4k
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman Chapter 9 - The Showdown

Our Story Thus Far: The gang of super-villainesses known as the Dark Prizm have taken both the Boarman and Valiant Valkyrie as their prisoners. But they allowed themselves to become distracted, giving the Boarman the opportunity to break free and then take them out one by one. Only their leader, Rude Ruby, remains. However, at the last second, Rude Ruby looked up from her work eagerly tormenting Valiant Valkyrie's pussy, to find the Boarman's long penis dangling in her face. Recovering swiftly from her shock, the villainess has reached out and seized said gigantic organ. Now it would appear the Boarman is undone, as Ruby has her enemy's most proud and vulnerable body part within her merciless clutches...

"Hahahaha!" the cruel villainess cackled.

Standing bound helplessly to one side, Valiant Valkyrie bleated in shock, her blue eyes going wide in horror, to see the Boarman so effortlessly out-maneuvered.

"You stupid pig!" Rudy Ruby shrieked, giggling gleefully.

Hard fingertips slamming into his tender flesh over and over, she seized a tight grip and yanked down cruelly at his huge tool, as if she was trying to unroot weeds from her garden.

"I wanted to take it at its absolute peak,"she admitted. "But in a pinch, It will please me perfectly to just rip your pride and joy off - and throw it to my fucking worm!"

And, her sleek but superhumanly powerful muscles surging again and again, Rude Ruby proceeded to try to do just that. Putting in all her effort, from her perfect position seated right before his feet, yanking at him again and again, she strove to tear the Boarman's huge member out right at the base and leave him a gelded bleeding wreck.

But despite her best efforts, the huge tool remained firmly attached. Her titanic tugs, delivered with the force of a hydraulic winch, caused his large tip to jerk about wildly, way down in between his mighty thighs, and his thick base to repeatedly stretch out like the roots of a tree around his base. But the superhero's enormous unit remained as firmly connected to the rest of him as ever. Gasping with effort, Rude Ruby left one hand wrapped around his tip and, reaching the other up behind him, seized hold of his enormous balls. Slamming her vicious fingers in in repeatedly, she made his gargantuan nuts bulge repeatedly around her fingers like over-full water-balloons ready to burst, even as she attempted to try to rip his bull-like scrotum clean off by the apparently paper-thin skin that connected it to the rest of his muscular body. And yet, once more, though it stretched out enormously, his seemingly tender skin refused either to tear or break.

"Wh-what the FUUCK?!" Rude Ruby finally moaned.

She had put so much effort into trying to detach the Boarman's genitals from the rest of his hulking body that sweat had begun dripping down her face - and yet every part of him except the gigantic penis wobbling about beneath her grip remained as seemingly still and unconcerned as a statue, looming high above her.

"This... this is the thing that puts the 'fragile' in 'fragile masculinity'!" the appalled villainess whimpered - her face gaping in disbelief at the veiny throbbing flesh that nevertheless remained impervious to her hard, slamming fingers. "H-how can this be?!"

Turning her face up towards his, she desperately searched his square-jawed cowled visage for signs she was inflicting at least some torment - and gasped in shock when she saw his taciturn face staring down at her just as implacable as ever.

"E-everyone knows the Boarman doesn't have any powers..." she whimpered. "H-how is this possible?"

Looking down, the Boarman smiled at the frustrated villaines. "Didn't have any powers," he corrected her, his deep voice rumbling.

Lifting up a finger, he wagged it in her shocked sweaty face as he lectured her - even as she continued to tug, desperately but still quite obviously uselessly - for any purpose other than to provide him pleasure - at his apparently helpless penis.

"Way back, just a few years into my career, when she was still my main nemesis," the Boarman exposited for her, "the Starlet had me tied up in her lair. She hit my genitals with a ray she'd conned some sad-sack scientist into building for her. It was supposed to turn my dick and balls into one gigantic diamond - which, she quite happily informed me, she would keep on the mantlepiece of her mansion, to remind her of her final victory. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work quite like she expected."

In actuality, a little tampering of his own just prior had ensured that - not that he had ever told the wicked beauty that before or since.

"Instead of turning my dick into diamond, it just made it as invulnerable as one - while leaving it functional in every other way," he helpfully explained to the shocked, kneeling villainess. "A fact the Starlet herself discovered, the hard way, just a little bit later that same evening... And then again, a little bit later after that. And then a few more times... if you get my drift."

Rude Ruby gasped, in horror. As he had told his tale her strong slender fingers, gradually realizing it was indeed useless, had ceased trying to puncture his cock... but, mysteriously, her slender hand continued to stroke rapidly up and down him, almost as if she was still trying to rip it off - although she wasn't squeezing nearly hard enough to even attempt that any more. As he finished his explanation, her hand finally froze - and turning her head Rude Ruby gaped at his enormous penis in shock. Her surprise gambit having failed utterly, the gulping villainess was gradually realizing that she sat directly between his feet, on the floor, with her hand wrapped around what she was the least vulnerable point on his body instead of the most. In other words, she had managed to put herself in just about the worst defensive position imaginable.

Looking down, the Boarman grinned. "Sorry," he cooed. "But your little plan was never going to work. Turns out, as always... I'm just too much man for you pretty little gals to handle."

She swallowed, and slowly shook her head. "But... but that isn't fair!" she whimpered, her hand still clutched limply around his cock.

The Boarman chuckled. "Fair has nothing to do with anything outside your silly head," he informed her. "But since you care about it so much..." Suddenly, reaching down, he forced her hand off his cock, and seized hold of it himself. "Since you tried to rip it off, I think it's only 'fair' that you get taught your lesson by getting slapped by my cock."

"Wh-what the?" Rude Ruby gasped. Then her eyes went wide as saucers as the Boarman suddenly stepped forward, and slammed her across the face with his cock. "Gluh!" the wicked villainess wittly said, spittle bursting from her lips. SMACK! answered the Boarman's giant cock as, with the battering force of a baseball bat, its long veiny length whacked her stunned head to one side.

The Boarman pulled his cock back, holding it like a cudgel. "Need another, babe?" he asked. "Or did you learn your lesson?"

Trembling upon her athletic ass, Rude Ruby was still visibly trying to process what had just happened to her - as she felt an enormous pink welt, veins and all, imprinted upon her cheek. "No!" she gasped, stunned - her eyes wide. "You... you can't do this to me! It's... it's impossi-GLAAAAH!"

Her voice rose again to a shriek as, not waiting for her to shut up, the Boarman struck her back across with his veiny cudgel - blasting her stunned face back the other way with impact of his gargantuan rock-hard cock-head.

"Guess not," he said, as her features quivered in shock beneath him. He shrugged. "More lessons then." And, he proceeded to pull back and then whack her again - and again - and again. And, squealing, Rude Ruby could make no response other than to take it - as with a loud SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! the giant instrument sent her reeling first one way and then the other, her head whipping back and then forward - her eyes goggling the entire time in disbelief at exactly what giant instrument was being used to batter her into submission.

"Oh... oh s-suffering SIF!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, as she stared in shock. Despite Ruby's wickedness, the Golden Goddess could not help herself. Her sleek athletic thighs pressed tight together, as if desperately trying to protect her tender pussy from a male instrument so superior it could beat another woman senseless without aid. Her jaw also fell open, and she let out a stunned shriek, to see how visibly stunned and disoriented Ruby had become at just a series of strikes from her enemy's phallus. And yet, still constrained tightly in her bonds, the Queen of Valor could do nothing but shiver and watch.

Wielding his enormous cock in one-hand like an overzealous cop might his nightstick, the Boarman stepped forward and seized Rude Ruby's distressed pretty head with the other. Then, holding her fixed in place, he proceeded to batter her soundly all over her whimpering face, with his gargantuan veiny cudgel. Hand fixed tightly in her scarlet-dyed hair, he slammed his penis down onto her pretty helpless face again and again and again - striking her from the left and the right, from above and below.

Shivering in devastation between his legs, the voluptuous villainess could only shriek and whimper and moan as she got thoroughly beaten and battered by the very same oversized phallus she had thought to feed to her predatory worm. Her attempts to escape were thwarted at every turn by the combination of the Boarman's firm grip upon her head, and the psychological devastation he inflicted with every brutal phallic strike. Then at last, the Boarman twisted his hips wide and delivered a last thundering wallop. LIfted up off her ass, Rude Ruby went flying, tongue lolling from her bruised lips and eyes bugged out in utter disbelief - and landed in a sprawled dazed wreck some distance down the floor.

"Oh... b-by the Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, shivering in her bonds - as she beheld the Boarman, and the tremendous weapon he had just used to pacify their mutual enemy, swaying back and forth... right in front of her own helpless naked body.

Rude Ruby was left wide-eyed and shivering, sprawled across the floor. But, the triumphant Boarman was not able to focus entirely upon her. At that instant his first two victims, to whose lips he had yet to affix a drug-laced pad, let out tiny moans and then began to stir. Lying side by side, the naked bodies of Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire squirmed, their sleek thighs lifting up and then falling slightly back down to either side of their exposed pussies.

Glancing back and forth between Rude Ruby and her allies, the Boarman had to make a snap decision. Evidently estimating that Rude Ruby was beaten down enough to not be an immediate threat, he stepped swiftly back and then seized up two more of their pre-prepared pads. Lunging over, he slammed them down with one hand each onto Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire's faces. The two voluptuous villainesses whimpered slightly, their tear-filled eyes blinking - having risen up until they were just on the groggy edge of consciousness. Then, slumping back down, they sank safely back into conquered slumber once more. Moving hurriedly, the Boarman slid the straps of each pad back behind their pretty pacified heads, to make sure they stayed that way.

But for once the Boarman's tactical judgment appeared in error. Rude Ruby had not been put down quite so thoroughly as he had imagined. Suddenly her head snapped up - and a furious growl seethed upon her lips, at the center of a face covered from one end to the other in bright pink welts shaped like his gigantic cockhead. "You... you fucking fascist PRICK!" she thundered.

The Boarman whirled back quickly, to face her - but by the time he did so, with a fierce snarl Rude Ruby had already flipped back up to tower atop her long, powerful legs. She glared at him, her crimson-framed face quivering in rage. "So... your dick may be invulnerable," she growled. "And my master plan may be in ruins," she admitted. "But that doesn't mean I can't kill you, and then release the worms anyway! It may not be a perfect victory - but a few dozen super-cocks transformed into worm-poop are still a damn sight better than none!"

Then, whipping her hand down to one of several cases of equipment the Prizm had stashed pre-emptively in their hideout, she brought it back up - brandishing a large and fearsome knife.

Seeing the glint of the blade, the Boarman put his hands up warily, and then entered a fighting stance. Then, he shook his head.

"You are engaging me head on - one on one?" the Boarman asked. "Are you that mad? Just give up, before I truly have to get rough."

Rude Ruby took a deep breath, and glared. But it was clear from the quiver that ran out across her pretty features that she got his point. Skilled as she was, superior as her physique might be, the Boarman was legendary. He had beaten a war goddess that same day, not to mention countless threats far greater than her over the years. But then her eyes glanced briefly over to one side, and then back to him... and a sly smirk spread across her lips.

"It may be true that I'm not a match for you in a fair fight," she admitted - her naked curvy hips wiggling slowly back and forth as she began to weave slightly - trying to reduce his ability to predict just where she would go next. "But," she cooed, nodding towards Valiant Valkyrie's naked, helpless form, "as little as you may respect that big pile of tits and ass over there, I'm going to guess your archaic code will not let you stand by while I cut her fertile womb out right in front of you... and that gives me the advantage!"

The Boarman followed her gaze - taking in Valkyrie's wiggling, top-heavy body. Then, he took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. "Well... fuck," he said, acknowleding she was right.

Quivering in her bonds, Valkyrie whimpered. "Wh-what?" she asked - her eyes blinking wide as she suddenly comprehended what their verbal exchange meant for her.

Then, with a loud cackle, Rude Ruby announced that the time for talking was over. A vicious grin on her lips, she lunged forward to strike - right towards Valiant Valkyrie's silky and voluptuous form. Darting forward, the Boarman obligingly moved into her path to intercept, even as Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped, and she shrieked in horror as she saw the razor-sharp blade hurtling straight at her curvy, unprotected flank.

What followed - a knife-fight at extremely close range - was so quick and brutal, even Valiant Valkyrie's honed and experienced mind had difficulty following it. Darting into the path of her blade, the Boarman interposed his own six-pack abs in front of Valkyrie's fertile flesh. In the meantime, with a triumphant cackle, Rude Ruby started to twist her blade - though whether it was to divert it into the Boarman's freshly exposed side or to slip around him in order to gut his helpless distaff counterpart, neither valiant crime-fighter would ever be able to know for certain. At the last possible second, the Boarman intercepted, seizing her hand - though his grip was tenuous and his control imperfect. For several seconds the shining blade whipped around in a wild series of S-curves as the two combatants fought for control of it, its razor tip repeatedly threatening to plunge into one or another expanse of helpless flesh before being diverted aside at the last moment. Then at last, with a reckless lunge of her thigh Rude Ruby managed to drive it forward - and the Boarman pushed it away from him at the same time.

Since it occurred at great speed and on the other side of the Boarmans' body, Valkyrie was barely able to follow the tornado-like war over the blade. But she did see it suddenly lunge straight to her. She shrieked, and struggled wildly in her bonds - but it was useless and all she accomplished was to make her huge breasts slosh violently, and her round buns to rub wildly back against the pole to which she was tied. Then a moment later, her lips hanging open in horror, the masked blonde gaped in dismay as the knife, still clutched in Rude Ruby's red-gloved hand, hurtled out to extend well past her narrow waist.

However, the shining blade was free of gore. The Boarman had diverted it just enough that it had missed her flesh, by mere millimeters. Instead the razor sharp edge had sliced clean through the cord binding her cuffed wrists to the pillar.

A moment later, seizing hold of Rude Ruby's wrist with one hand, the Boarman struck it hard with another - forcing it open. With a clatter, the knife fell to the floor at Valiant Valkyrie's feet. Gasping in pain as her pinned hand was struck, Rude Ruby still possessed her other, free hand - and the wherewithal to use it. A vicious snarl appearing on her beautiful face, she lashed out with a brutal uppercut, into the Boarman's undefended jaw. "GLUH!" the Boarman said, splittle flying from his mouth as his head was knocked up and back by her blow. Dazed, the broad-shouldered hero stumbled backwards. Yanking her arm free of his grip, Rude Ruby growled like a she-tiger. Then she sprang forward again to press her advantage, while the Boarman struggled to get his guard back up to block her.

And as the two well-matched combatants fought, Valiant Valkyrie could but wiggle back and forth, gasping and squirming. Though free from the pole, her arms were still bound behind her curvy torso. With a lurch she stumbled forward from the pole - her ankles tightly constrained as well. Wobbling back and forth, she struggled to maintain her balance - but she failed, mostly because she was unable to stop the wild sloshing of her enormous breasts, which swayed first one way and then the other ponderously, until they finally pulled her over. With a wail, the mighty champion lost her footing and toppled forward. Falling straight through the space through which her fiercely dueling rivals were both trading punches and kicks, Valiant Valkyrie managed, by sheer dumb luck, not to be hit by any of them. A moment later, with a loud squeal, she landed ingloriously right onto her breasts and belly on the filthy metal floor. She thrashed and squealed in agony, squirming about helplessly, as the two warring foes' feet continued to shift and stamp down obliviously around her.

"Oh... G-Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Her eyes blinked and rolled about in her head, as she squirmed about, dazed by her sudden fall and hard landing. She wiggled and groaned - her big bare breasts rubbing hard into the filthy floor of the hideout. Then, she lifted up her head - and her jaw promptly dropped wide open with horror. Directly before her, she saw an enormous toothy maw, with circle after circle of razor-sharp teeth - which promptly lunged right towards her unprotected face.

"AIIIEEEE!" the brave Queen of Valor squealed. Her eyes blinking wide in horror, she squealed again and again - as the vicious maw lunged right at her again and again. She squirmed and wiggledly wildly, trying to get her hands up to protect herself - but they remained firmly bound behind her, and all she accomplished was to make her ample buns lift and wiggle back and forth within the space the two combatants were warring over. Meanwhile, the imprisoned worm continued to lash out again and again - its maw stopped each time by the invincible glass that lay an inch in front of her face. But, apparently too disoriented to realize this, the mighty superheroine just continued to scream and scream, like a Victorian lady who had climbed up onto a chair in panic at the sight of an errant mouse.

"Oh, my fucking God..." the Boarman growled, as the screams of the valiant superheroine squirming at his feet echoed up so loudly he could barely think.