Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as it turned out, the right moment was at hand. While Valkyrie was still racking her pretty head for the perfect sly remark or leading question to hit him with, while he still thought her helpless, the Boarman - having finished sealing the last Prizm into her restraints - finally turned around.

His eyes instantly widened slightly to see Valiant Valkyrie's buxom form, rather than kneeling in chains at his feet, standing tall and free before him... and holding her belt. It wasn't much, just the slightest of reactions. But it was still by far the greatest expression of dismay she had ever forced the Boarman to make - and she reveled in it deeply.

Gazing back into the Boarman's face, a huge smirk slowly spread across Valiant Valkyrie's full and opulent lips. Then, still not saying a word, with a slight jerk of her hands she brought the ends of her golden belt together. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw the Boarman flinch, ever so slightly, as the crackle of lightning announced that the Queen of Valor was back in the full flush of her glory once more.

"Well then," Valiant Valkyrie said. She wiggled her buxom hips back and forth eagerly, and stroked her fingertips with relish up and down the broad flat flesh around her navel, as she felt her invincible strength flowing back up into her once more. "I don't know what sort of 'rehabilitation' you had planned that required their legs to be spread," she said - pointing to the row of wide-open villainess thighs he had just worked so hard to create, "but it isn't happening. I am taking them back to Beachport to face Justice - a superheroine's justice!"

But at this reaction the Boarman simply snorted. "How stupid are you, woman? After all they have done here tonight? That is ridiculous."

"It was my case that Rude Ruby stole!" Valiant Valkyrie said, hotly. Stamping her foot for emphasis, she turned a gloved hand around and poked one finger deep into her own giant naked breast. "Not to mention two Beachport cops she murdered. My case has precedence, so they go with me!"

The Boarman shook his head. "She stole from you, sure," he admitted. "But are you somehow under the delusion this is the Prizm's first crime spree? They have dozens of warrants outstanding in Broodhaven alone. Even by your meager excuse for 'logic' Beachport is nowhere near the first city in line."

Valiant Valkyrie put a hand to her lips and gasped at this. But she was not about to give in so easily. Recovering quickly, she put her hands on her hips and glared.

"Well... whether that is true or not," she said, hotly, "it is also irrelevant! Because I cannot allow fellow women, no matter how wicked, to stay and be subject to whatever the vile perverts in the Broodhaven PD call 'justice'."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that!" the Boarman said. He laughed. "If I gave these sluts to the BDP, then five minutes and fifty dead cops later they would be on the rampage again. No matter how many indestructible manacles they got delivered in. Even a mere superheroine like you should know that!" He shook his head, as she stared at him, her plush lips hanging open. "No," he purred, into her gorgeous but shocked face, "these ladies are coming back to the Boar Lair. I will deal with them... personally. And then, and only then, once I have been satisfied as to their immediate pacification, will they go directly to Hyboria for the... less critical aspects of their ongoing rehabilitation."

Valiant Valkyrie stared at him in disbelief for a second. Then she shook her head, furiously. "No!" she said. "No! I cannot allow that!"

Folding his arms across his broad chest, the Boarman shook his cowled head. "And what is your alternate proposal, Queen of Valor?" he asked her. He looked down at her hips, where her hands were shaking with fury - and had formed into fists - and then back up to her face. "Even if you can get past me, and my Royals, and the Broodhaven police - all without them escaping," he said, nodding back to the still-sleeping Prizm, "what is your plan? Shove them all into that busted wreck you call a supercar and push it all the way home?"

"If... if I have to!" Valkyrie declared.

"I see," the Boarman said. "And how far do you think you will get before they get loose? Or before a half-dozen villains swoop down upon you, and the tempting collection of naked hyper-voluptuous flesh you will have assembled, and proceed to-"

"Oh... oh FINE!" Valiant Valkyrie spat. Her face red and shivering, she could no longer keep up the facade. In truth, the thought of trying to push the Prizm home had been so absurd, her declaration that she would do it had been like the tantrum of a spoiled little girl - and she knew it. But, the more he had rubbed it in, the more the reality of her position had come crashing down, until she could no longer deny the truth. Unable to look at him, the mighty heroine whirled her gorgeous head and looked away, furious - a few shining droplets gathering in the corners of her mask-framed eyes as she did so.

"You win!" she hissed, her eyes shining and moist. "Just... take them! I... I don't even care, any more!" she added, shaking her head in fury.

The Boarman studied her carefully. Then, slowly, he began to step up closer to her naked, shivering curves.

"The much more salient question," his deep voice rumbled, as it slowly drew closer, "is what is going to happen to you."

"M-me?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

Her head, which had looked away petulantly, promptly whirled back around to face him. Her eyes widened and turned to stare up into his dark cowled face in shock, as he came to loom right above her. Even though she was unbound and had her belt, the Queen of Valor's breath quickened to find herself standing beneath the Boarman, naked. He stood so close, she was almost sure he would reach out and touch her, and her pulse started racing at the thought.

"Yes, you, Valiant Valkyrie," he said, his voice rumbling down around her beautiful, startled, wide-eyed face. "I would not normally do this, but you clearly have no choice. So I will give you one chance and one chance only." He gestured a dark hand, magnanimously, beside her cheek. "You may come with me and spend the night enjoying my hospitality," he assured her. "But... only if you promise that you will behave yourself, and show that you have learned your proper place."

Valiant Valkyrie shivered and stared at him - her blue eyes blinking wide in disbelief. "Did... did I really just hear correctly?" she asked. "After all you have done to me tonight... after all the insults... after all your belittling comments you are... you are just straight up, out of the blue... asking me back to your base?!"

She shook her head, quivering as if stunned.

"What... what kind of superheroine do you think I am?!" she asked at last, her voice shivering with emotion.

The Boarman shrugged his enormous shoulders. "I would say 'the smart kind' but we both know that is ridiculous," he replied. "But the truth is, I don't care what you tell yourself. If you want to come with me you need to give me an answer, now - or you will not get a second chance."

Valkyrie gasped. Then, unable to look him in the eye any longer, she spun around, until her big naked buns faced back to him. But she didn't go farther. Turning her beautiful head until he could see it in profile, she took a couple of deep breaths. Her voluptuous hips wiggled back and forth, before his long naked cock, while she gathered her thoughts. Then, at last, she spoke back over her shoulder - while her lovely blue eyes, cast down over her bare shoulder, still refused to actually meet his gaze.

"And... and I suppose..." the mighty heroine whispered, softly. "I suppose that in order to accept your offer, I will need to take off my belt, and agree to enter your base completely helpless and in... in your chains. Is... is that right?!"

The Boarman smiled. "Absolutely not," he informed her.

He shook his giant cowled head.

"I am a hero and you are a heroine," he told her. "And as little respect as I have for you, there are still certain standards to be upheld. So, I am not going to force you to do anything, Valiant Valkyrie. If you come it will be of your own free will."

The Queen of Valor took a deep breath, and then another. Her gaze looked distant, as if her pretty masked head was slowly digesting what he had just fed it. Then, suddenly, a quiver of pure fury broke out across her face. Whirling, she stomped her foot and glared at him in fury. "Pig!" she said. Lashing out, she poked a finger into his massive pectoral and shoved hard enough that he stumbled back, gasping. "You... you insolent sexist prick!" she growled up into his gaping cowled face, her own gorgeous features twisting with incensed passion.

Whirling, Valiant Valkyrie stomped away for several strides, towards the nearest and most convenient exit back into the sewers. When she was almost there, she spun back around to face him..

"You!" she hissed. "You are the most disgusting, perverted excuse for a hero there has ever been!" Her eyes darted downwards, then back up to his face, and her passion intensified, shivering across her sculpted features. "I... I hope that big long thing rots and falls off!" she spat at him, her full lips quivering with fury. "I would never go with you in a million years! I am going to leave here, march back up to the surface, and tell every reporter who will listen what a worthless man you really are. I'm going to tell every last one of them that you are just a pervert... and a bigot... and a coward!"

Then, spinning around again, she resumed her march towards the exit - her hands down at her side and formed into fists.

"Valiant Valkyrie," the Boarman said. Having recovered from her belt-empowered shove, he held out a hand towards her. "Wait! Stop! You are-"

But Valiant Valkyrie was in no mood to listen. Whirling one last time, right in the doorway, she gave him a triumphant smile on her lips - as if giddy with the feeling of being able to finally tell off the Boarman to his face, and have him beg and grovel for her to stay. "Sorry, you sexist pig," she purred. Her gloved fists coming to rest upon either side of her curvy wide hips, she swayed slowly back and forth upon her long bare legs, and gave him a giant and mockingly sultry smile. "But this one damsel has no need of you. Maybe you should call me up if you ever do realize that superheroines are too superior for a mere hero to eve-"

But she didn't get a chance to finish. Without thinking, in mid-sentence her booted heel took another half-step back - and a bolt of purple light suddenly fired straight down and into the top of her lovely masked head. The Queen of Valor quivered and shook, her eyes swirling and then crossing, as the beam poured down into her. Her entire body shivered while her luscious lips, instantly going silent, curled into a little 'o' shape and then puckered up.

Across the room from her, the Boarman stood with his hand outstretched, and then dropped it with a shrug. "I was going to say 'watch out for that tripwire'" he said, referring to the near-invisible wire that now lay broken around the heel of Valiant Valkyrie's gleaming blue-and-gold boot.

The beam cut out. It had only been on for a few seconds, but it seemed like an eternity to Valiant Valkyrie's discombobulated consciousness. Her mighty yet top-heavy body was left swaying back and forth drunkenly, before the watching hero. Then, with a groan, her eyes rolled up and she collapsed. Her busty body plummeting down like a discarded doll, she landed upon both generous ass-cheeks with a tiny yip. Then, having arrived ass-first, she toppled back and sprawled out, flat on her back. Her arms and legs stretched out limp, her pretty head propped up against the edge of the door, so that she was left looking down the length of her sleek yet helpless body - which was still almost completely naked, save for her now-useless belt.

Across the room, the Boarman let out a long sigh. Before her stunned and unmoving gaze, his dark boots stalked over, until he stood right over her. Lifting up on tiptoe, he examined the stolen energy weapon that had lain hidden at the top of the door, and then turned back down and looked at her.

"It's just a stun beam," he told her. "If you're lucky, once you wake up, you may even still have all your brains." His eyes flicked up and down her, from her huge tits back up to her head, and he let out a low chuckle. "For what little that might be worth," he added.

Lying at his feet, Valiant Valkyrie let out a tiny moan, and a blush spread across her cheeks - the only reply she managed to make. Her eyes blinked slowly, her pupils wavering about, neither focused in the same direction. Her lips hung open and let out a series of slurring chirps and warbles that sounded vaguely like the mating calls of a drunken songbird. Deep inside, the Queen of Valor was still conscious, but had lost all control of her body. The conscious part was fading fast, as well, and her eyes slowly started to blink drowsily over her gaping lips. But she still was distinctly aware of him looming over her. Covered by his shadow, she heard him take in a deep sigh.

"Superheroines..." she heard him mutter, as if in infinite exasperation..

Valiant Valkyrie groaned softly, and a pink blush spread across her cheeks. Then, with that, the last light of consciousness left her. With a shiver running through her body, her blue eyes slowly rolled up. She let out a sigh, and then her gorgeous head slumped forward until it was almost pressed down into her breasts, as she surrendered herself to conquering slumber.

For several seconds the Boarman stood over the mighty Valkyrie, and watched her carefully. Save for the rise and fall of her huge breasts with her soft breathing, and the occasional quiver of her plush lips, she was motionless. Despite the quality of flesh he was used to, said twin wonders were quite spectacular - and his eyes lingered upon them meaningfully as they rose and fell, each huge jug tipped by a large and tender pink nipple. Then, his eyes darted back up quickly to her slumbering face. It looked unusually peaceful now, that it wasn't shouting haughty invective at him - but looks could be deceptive. It was good to be sure.

"Every single superheroine on Earth is a useless slut," the Boarman suddenly informed her.

There was no reaction - save for a tiny quiver in her full plush lips, as she slowly exhaled through them.

That was a good sign. But still, she could be tricksy. So the Boarman stepped a little closer, until his gigantic penis dangled down almost into her face, and then pointed down at it.

"The only thing your stupid head is good for is to suck this dick," he said down to her.

Valkyrie's giant breasts rose and fell, and a tiny tremble ran across her gorgeous features - but she otherwise gave no reaction. So, he tried the coup de grace.

"I gave your horny little slut of a sidekick the only birthday present she deserved," he said, "exactly one minute after it was legal for me to do so."

Still, there was no reaction. With a nod, the Boarman decided that Valkyrie was well and truly out. But, still - there was no use being reckless. He crouched down, until his big penis twitched upon her belly. Then he reached back, and put his hands between her thighs.

"I'm going to check for tracking devices," he lied, just in case. Then, he slid his finger up into her cunt.

"God-damn!" the Boarman said, immediately.

Once more, despite the insane quality he was used to, Valkyrie still seemed to manage to impress. The dark superhero shook his head, as he felt a waterfall of divine goo flowing up around his fingers, and her incredibly tight walls squeezing in upon him. "Maybe there is something to be said for you superheroines," he admitted, pumping away gently inside her. "Just as superhuman down here, but not quite as stretched out as the bad girls." He made another few thrusts inside her, and then withdrew. Her pussy made an audible 'smack!', as its taut quivering lips reluctantly let him go. He whistled. "Hot damn..." he said.

But at that moment, a microphone in the Boarman's hood started to buzz. Raising his hand up to the side of his cowl, the long-dicked lawman accepted the call.

"Oh, thank goodness," Royal Seer's voice said over the line, once he'd answered. "I just got through their interference," she apologized. "Hold tight so I can get a position, and I'll send some Royals right to you. What few are operational..."

"No need," the Boarman growled back. He raised up a gloved finger and shook it. "In fact - keep them away for a while," he said. Turning away from Valiant Valkyrie, he faced the row of conquered Prizms lying sprawled across the broad table in front of him. "Have them form a security perimeter and then hold position. I have a... situation that needs to be dealt with... before anyone else intrudes," he said, gazing down at five well-presented villainess pussies.

"Understood," Royal Seer's voice said. Well used to such commands she did not argue, but instantly cut the feed and set herself to the task of carrying out his will.

Having bought himself some time, the Boarman didn't waste it but got right to work. First, stalking over, he picked up the last of the pre-prepared pads the Prizm had kept ready for his sidekicks - to their own ultimate downfall. Bringing it back over, he affixed it to Valiant Valkyrie's head. Any hope of returning to the waking world to catch him in the act vanishing, the Queen of Valor let out a soft whimper, her pretty half-smothered head quivering... as she succumbed to the gas, and sank into an even deeper slumber.

Afterwards, the Boarman went back around and re-arranged the Prizms. First, now that they were all securely bound, he went down the line and removed their chemical-laced pads and, in their place, inserted a ballgag between each of their luscious lips - taking the necessary instruments from the ample stockpiles the villainesses themselves had had ready. Hoisting Rude Ruby up so that her naked haunches dangled down over his broad shoulder, the Boarman carried her over and affixed her to the pole in the center of their base. As if returning a favor with interest, she was soon in almost the exact same position she and her girls had left Valiant Valkyrie in for him in the chemical plant, way back at the start of the night's misadventures.

Such were their superhuman serum-enhanced constitutions that, by the time he was done arranging their leader, all five of them were already starting to wake up. Their pretty multi-colored eyes slowly opened and blinked groggily a few times - and then suddenly snapped wide, as they let out loud bleats of shock.

Having observed their waking state, the Boarman was ready for them. He stood over them, in between them and Valiant Valkyrie, and their eyes promptly turned and stared up at them. Their voices bleated in a cacophonous chorus, combining impressions of outrage and defiance and shock - but their exact meanings were left a mystery due to the way their luscious painted lips quivered around the gags that firmly sealed them.

"Well, hello there," the Boarman said down to them. He cocked his cowled head. "The Dark... Prizm was it?" he said. He shrugged his massive shoulders. "There have been so many of you misguided sluts over the years, I'm afraid I do lose track."

Gorgeous faces trembling with rage, the five beauties contorted wildly. But, as the Boarman had assured Valiant Valkyrie, their star-forged bonds held. All they accomplished was to make their sleek shapely bodies writhe and wriggle athletically, while five pairs of ample bare breasts sloshed and swayed before him. But, having just risen up from chemical laced fogs, none of them could maintain their outrage for long, and soon enough their gorgeous bodies collapsed back to shiver and glare sullenly up at him.