Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you please SHUT the fuck UP?!" Rude Ruby hissed - for once agreeing with her male-chauvinist nemesis.

But the golden demigoddess was in no state to obey. Squirming about atop her enormous sloshing tits, she squealed even louder.. Enduring her screams, the two unbound combatants fought on, their feet stepping and shifting over her flailing legs and squirming rounded ass.

Locked in close combat the hero and villainess traded blows, while doing their best to ignore the screaming superheroine at their feet. Twice, Rude Ruby managed to slip free of attempts by the Boarman to grab her, and a smile started to spread across her lips as she gained confidence.

"What's the matter, old man?" the scarlet-haired villainess cooed, as she evaded another punch. She slammed a fierce counter into his chest, sending him stumbling back, and smirked. "Have you met your match?" she asked. "Is a 'little lady' about to beat the vaunted Boarman at his own-"

But Rude Ruby had not even realized the level of game she was being played at. Every move he had made so far, even letting her strike his chest, had been a calculated one on the Boarman's part - mapping her reflexes, and setting her up. Now, sensing a hole in the overconfident villainess's defenses, like a lightning viper he struck - and Rude Ruby's mocking sentence was cut short, her tongue lolling out and her eyes spreading wide, as the Boarman's fist suddenly raced straight in past her guard to slam deep into her gut.

"GLUUURGH!" the shapely beauty gurgled wittily, as she doubled up around his fist. But before she could recover, the Boarman followed up with a lightning series of strikes. Rude Ruby's head rocketed back first one way and then the other, as she took a brain-scrambling storm of unanswered strikes right to her face. In the wake of them she wobbled back and forth drunkenly before her foe, her gaze wobbling and her eyes wide yet obviously seeing nothing. Then, with a contemptuous backhand the Boarman sent her flying back, squealing, through the air, to land with a loud thump several meters away. Striking head-first, Rude Ruby came to lie sprawled out, legs and arms spread wide, and gaped up at the ceiling - stunned and dazed.

At his feet, Valiant Valkyrie wiggled violently, and let out another scream.

Looking down, the Boarman shook his head. "Oh, for fucks sake," he said. Reaching down, he pushed a button on the top of the incubator. Given the sorts of things that could come out of impregnated villainesses, it was a necessary precaution. There was a brief hum from the roof of the incubator, as the annihilation coils heated up, and then with a dull roar a blast of white-hot flame suddenly shot down into the interior of the sealed case. Before Valiant Valkyrie's eyes, in mid-hiss, the Emasculator Worm broke into pieces, dissolved into vapor upon the scorching heat, and was gone.

"Oh... oh Goddess..." Rude Ruby moaned. Lifting her head, she gaped down in horror - just in time to see the precious key to her plan get vaporized before her eyes. "N-no!" she moaned. But it was too late. She tried to rise, but after the beating she had already taken she was nowhere near fast or agile enough. The Boarman stalked over and seized her by her hair before she was even halfway up.

"My baby!" Rude Ruby moaned, in distraught horror. "You killed my baby!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," the Boarman growled.

Then, going down onto one knee, he put Rude Ruby's flat belly over it and then, swinging his arm back wide and high, brought it down fiercely - and began putting the errant slut in her place the way he thought her kind deserved.

"Oh!" Rude Ruby gasped, her head shooting up and gaping in shock, as she took the first terrific wallop of the Boarman's palm against her bare ass. But he did not let up. Slamming his hand down again and again, he proceeded to wail upon her svelte rounded bottom over and over again. "N-NO!" Rude Ruby moaned - tears leaking from her eyes, as much from the pure humiliation of his takedown-tactic as from the pain it was inflicting on her. "Y-you can't do this. N-not to mEEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to an ear-piercing shriek as the Boarman delivered a terrific swat down low upon her ass - so hard, his fingertips sank in within a fraction of an inch of her tender undefended pussy.

The Boarman just growled, and shook his head. "You will take this, and you will like it - like the fucking bad little girl you are," the Boarman informed her. Then he proceeded to spank Rude Ruby over and over and over again - covering her helplessly wiggling and stunningly rounded bottom in pink hand-shaped welts to match the penis-shaped ones spread out all over her otherwise flawless ravishing face.

"Oh!" Rude Ruby squealed - bucking under his strikes like a freshman girl with a lifted skirt getting seen to by her teacher's ruler. "Ooh! Oh! OOH!" she cried.

But at last the Boarman's arm started to get tired. So, his free hand darted over, to the nearby table - and seized up the very last of the pre-prepared pads. The pads the Prizm themselves had left there, to tame himself or his sidekicks. Reaching out, he held it out in front of her face. As the beautiful villainess started to feel the numbing chemicals tickling at the inside of her nose, she gaped down into the presented pad in sudden horror.

"Any last words?" the Boarman asked her.

Gaping into the pad - her body squirming helplessly as his hand, resting on her stinging ass, naturally gave it a deep and possessive squeeze - Rude Ruby took a deep breath... and then, even in her current hopeless situation, her gorgeous features gradually twisted into a sultry, defiant snarl. "Y-yes!" she hissed. "You... you may have won this round, Boarman. B-but rest assured. You will never be able to tame the irrepressible spirit of the superior feminine se-"

"Oh, for pity's sake!" the Boarman groaned, rolling his eyes. And before she could finish, he slammed the pad up and onto her mouth.

Thrashing and whimpering, Rude Ruby was unable to escape the pad. But glaring in fury over it, her face quivering and turning pink and then red to match the rest of her color-theming, she did visibly resist breathing any of the will-taming gas in. Fortunately, the Boarman knew how to deal with that. Shaking his head, using one hand to keep the pad pinned onto her face, he sent the other around and down, up underneath the toned yet generous swell of her ass, towards a different target.

"Mmm!" Rude Ruby whimpered. Her eyes suddenly widened from fury to shock, and then blinked a couple times in horrified astonishment - as she suddenly felt the Boarman's fingers stroke her between her legs.

"Oh, God damn..." the Boarman said. Lifting his hand out, he observed how utterly coated it was in shining goo. Then he stuck it back down, and began stroking her some more. "I don't think I've ever encountered a villainess this wet before," he commented, shaking his head in disbelief - and then, peeling her open, slid first one and then two thick gloved boar-fingers deep up inside her cunt.

"Mmmblm!" Rude Ruby replied, wittily. A new shade of pink suddenly spread across her cheeks - as a tinge of humiliation joined the fury and the simple lack of oxygen that were already turning her bright red. Her eyes flickered drunkenly over the pad, as the Boarman continued to pump and pump into her.

"C'mon," the Boarman cooed. "Give in. You know you want to..."

Mouth covered by the pad, Rude Ruby shook her head furiously. Her large breasts shook against his muscular thigh, as she convulsed continuously with the effort to hold her breath. Such was the energy required to maintain that state, she had none left over for anything else. She was, for all intents and purposes, helpless - even though she was not yet bound. However, despite the fact it was obvious at this point that her victory would be a Pyrrhic one at best, Rude Ruby still refused to breathe in. She seemed to regard it as a moral victory - the only kind she still had any hope of obtaining - if she successfully resisted doing as she was told.

But the Boarman was not going to allow her even that. Smirking slightly, the Boarman simply continued to stroke and stroke - pushing in steadily deeper and deeper inside her. Rude Ruby whimpered, and thrashed, as she struggled to fight back through her swiftly fading consciousness. Her pretty head twisted back and forth, her eyes rolling about wildly as she struggled to deal with what she was feeling. Above his merciless hand, her voluptuous buns bounced and shook helplessly.

At last, Rude Ruby could resist no longer. Opening up her throat, with a huge heave of her jiggling chest she sucked in a breath like a tornado down her gullet - gulping down a tremendous quantity of spirit-annihilating chemicals with it. And at the very instant she did so, a powerful spasm running through her body, fluids started to splatter out of her Boarman-penetrated pussy. The moment she had a full lungful, even as a devastating quantity of her own drugs were flooding out into her shapely flesh, the mighty villainess bucked wildly atop the Boarman's lap, blinked her eyes wide in stunned confusion - and let out an ear-piercing squeal as she climaxed upon his pumping fingers.

Throwing his head back - his hands not showing Rude Ruby the slightest mercy at either end - the Boarman roared with laughter. His laugh boomed and thundered, echoing off the walls like a hero of old. This seemed to do nothing to calm Rude Ruby's nerves as, squealing helplessly and bucking back uncontrollably into his fingering thrusts, she came and came and came explosively in perfect time to his laughter upon his penetrating digits.

Then, even as she continued to whimper and squirt in climax, the effects of the fast-acting drug pouring through her started to overwhelm Rude Ruby. In a moment, snickering down at her, the Boarman was treated to the unexpected sight of a woman shivering in the throes of a truly explosive orgasm, while simultaneously blinking her heavy eye-lids languidly like she had not slept in a thousand years. The two forces warred within her, visibly, for a few seconds - and at last the sleepy faction won. Head slumping, even as fluids continued to pour like a waterfall from her finger-stroked pussy, Rude Ruby let out one more whimper and then lay still, her body draped like the proverbial ragdoll across the Boarman's lap.

Despite this fact, the Boarman continued to pump merrily away within Rude Ruby's pussy for another minute or so. Then, observing that even stimulating both her g-spot and her clitoris simultaneously was producing no effect, he pulled out. The feeling of his thick fingers exiting her did cause one last shiver to run through Rude Ruby's naked body, and a little regretful whimper to rise from her throat - but other than that she once more lay still, the only motion of her body the rise and fall of her heavy slow breaths as she continued to suck in gas through the pad.

At last, the Boarman judged that Rude Ruby was truly down and out. Reaching up with his juice-covered hand, he slipped the strap of the mask around the back of her head, sealing it in place over her mouth. Then without further ado he rose up. With a loud 'THUMP!" Rude Ruby rolled off his lap and landed in an inglorious heap at his feet.

Slowly, the Boarman stood up. He surveyed what was left of his foes. Rude Ruby lay sprawled before his boots. Violent Violet lay in a sweaty ruin at the far end of the room, a trickle of semen flowing from her wrecked pussy. The rest of her compatriots were lined up upon the table where he had once been bound - Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire on their backs, and Ghoulish Goldie face down. Between Goldie's enormous cheeks, her once-tight anus still gaped wide, from how badly he had ravaged it.

The only conscious woman in the entire room was Valiant Valkyrie - but she lay upon her belly on the floor, her wrists and ankles shackled, and a leash trailing away from the collar on her throat. Over them all the Boarman alone stood triumphant. His massive chest rose and fell with the lingering exertion of the struggle. Between his legs his long penis swayed ponderously back and forth - and also twitched, visibly, with the thrill of victory. Lying upon her sleek belly, Valiant Valkyrie could not help herself. Her eyes darted down, beneath the spill of her golden hair, and stared at it... and she let out a tiny whimper of awe, despite herself.

Then, getting a hold of herself, the mighty heroine took in a deep breath. Throwing her head back, so that her lustrous blonde hair was tossed back and away from her face, she lifted her brilliant blue eyes up to his cowled face, and fixed him with an icy stare.

"I... I suppose..." the mighty heroine hissed, lying on her belly before him with her hands and legs still bound, "that you are not going to release me right away this time, either?"

Slowly, a big smirk broke out across the Boarman's face, and he shook his square-jawed head.

"Well, look at that! A superheroine learned something!" He shook his head. "We'll need to remember the date, for the history books!"

Valiant Valkyrie growled, at this - which just seemed to make the Boarman more amused.

"You just do what you do best, and lie there and look pretty," he advised her - taking the opportunity to openly admire the way her enormous yet svelty rounded ass lifted up and wiggled back and forth before him, as she squirmed helplessly within her bonds. "I'm going to take care of more important matters first - namely the Dark Prizm."

"The-the Dark Prizm?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, incredulously. Her eyes darted back up over her shoulder, to where a couple of sleek limbs hung off the table behind her, and then back to him. As she brought her gaze back to him, she almost managed to keep her eyes from darting down to take in his enormous twitching penis first. Almost. "B-but they're neutralized!" the valiant superheroine protested - even as her curvy body made another decorative, yet futile, attempt to escape its bonds, as it wiggled back and forth at his feet.

The Boarman's face briefly looked grim. "Yes. Let's make sure it stays that way," he growled.

And, ignoring the buxom bound superheroine lying at his feet, the Boarman dutifully went around the room to begin securing their mutual foes. First he picked up Violent Violet and laid her at the far end of the table. Then he picked up Rude Ruby, and laid her down on the table in the only appropriate place, which also happened to be the only location where there was still enough space - at the center, where he himself had once been bound, between Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire.

Next he walked over to the edge of the room. There, in a corner, the Prizm had discarded his utility belt, having relieved him of it after capturing him. Retrieving it, the Boarman once more secured it around his waist. Reaching into one compartment he drew out several tiny zip-cuffs made of some shiny gray-blue material. Moving down the line, he began to roll over the unconscious Prizms one by one, cross their wrists and bind them tight together with the cuffs, and then let them roll back over onto their now-bound wrists. This had the lucky side effect of leaving their svelte hourglass-shaped torsos arched upwards, so that the slumbering she-criminals were doing an even better job than before of showing off their supple naked bodies. Which was an unintended consequence, surely.

Meanwhile, Valiant Valkyrie had managed to leverage herself back up onto her knees. She watched from a kneeling position, a glower on her face, as the Boarman cuffed Jaded Jade, having already done Ghoulish Goldie.

"Do you really think those flimsy things are going to hold villainesses that powerful?" she asked - her body shifting back and forth within its bonds as she seethed at his behavior.

The Boarman smirked - as, reaching the center, he took great delight in zipping up the wrists of Rude Ruby herself. "Actually," he said, "they're made from the hull of that Zellerian ship that tried to invade Broodhaven a few years back. I assume you remember that. It was kind of in the news."

"I don't pay much attention to things happening in your scummy little city," Valiant Valkyrie lied. She turned her head to one side, and glared off into the distance, then turned back. "Who are the Zellerians, again?" she asked, in a snarling hiss. "Some group of ancient beings that just happen to conveniently all look like sixteen year old girls?"

"No, those are the Verisians, and that was a year earlier," the Boarman corrected her. "The Zellerians are... well, let's just say, in human terms, if you wanted to start selling bras to them, you would go out of business if you made any with cups smaller than G..."

Valiant Valkyrie growled at this, and rolled her eyes - but could not keep her own enormous bare breasts from sloshing back and forth before him, as if in response to his comment.

But the Boarman had no eyes for them, regardless of how well she presented them. Finishing up cuffing the Prizms, he moved on to his next step. Reaching down into his belt, he drew forth a shining rod. He pulled at either end, and it rapidly telescoped out until it was almost a meter in length, at which point with a slight 'click!' the individual segments locked in place. There were tiny rings at either end of the bar. Pulling out two more of the ultra-strong zip-ties, the Boarman inserted them through the tiny rings at either end of the bar. The bar was clearly made of the same ultra-strong material - rendering it unbreakable despite its apparently flimsy construction. Then, pulling Violent Violet's ankles open until her sleek legs were spread wide apart, he put the bar between them and began to pull the ties around each of her ankles.

"What... what are you doing?!" Valiant Valkyrie asked, shocked.

"I'm making sure she has to keep her legs open," the Boarman said, simply, as he sealed one zip-cuff around Violent Violet's left ankle. Then he shifted over and did the same to her right.

Valiant Valkyrie was left in gaping in horror at the results. Violent Violet's long and athletic legs were left spread helplessly wide apart. Even though she was an evil murderess, it still shocked the Queen of Valor to see her spread and exposed so - especially as he moved on to continue the process.

"But... but you're making them present their vaginas!" she objected... squirming as Savage Sapphire's legs were spread in turn.

Looking down at the second delicate wicked vagina to glint defenselessly before him, the Boarman smirked.

"And what's wrong with that?" he asked. "It will help speed along their rehabilitation." So saying, he began to bind a second spreader bar between Savage Sapphire's legs.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped at this, in shock. And yet she elected not to call him on this, or say anything to argue. For as he spoke, turning her head her eyes had widened to see, lying in a box nearby, the keys to her cuffs - as well as her belt. The Prizm had discarded them there unthinkingly, when they had thought all their foes helplessly bound.

Creeping over quietly, Valiant Valkyrie put her round ass over the edge of the box. Then, reaching down she fumbled for and managed to retrieve the keys. While the Boarman was distracted, carefully spreading and binding open one set of long shapely legs after another, Valiant Valkyrie quietly unlocked her ankles and then her wrists. Dropping the keys, she fished around until she located her belt. Then, with the Boarman still facing away, she slowly rose to her feet.

The Boarman at that moment was just binding a spreader bar between the wide-opened ankles of Ghoulish Goldie, the last of the Prizm not yet so restrained. Holding her belt ready around her narrow waist, Valiant Valkyrie regarded him warily. She knew that as soon as she buckled her belt it would make a loud crackling sound as her powers returned. She elected to wait until the right moment.