Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," the Boarman sighed. He tapped his chin, regarding them. "Still," he said. "In the name of fair play, I will violate my normal policy. I will pretend to care, just this once, what your pretty heads have to say. I do not expect to repeat this ever again, in any of what I'm sure are going to be our many future encounters, girls - intimate and otherwise." He smiled thinly. "I would advise you to therefore make the most of this time and make sure you say something worth listening to. My experience with your breed tells me this is unlikely, but still..." He shrugged his massive cape-clad shoulders. "What can I say? For a man, some hopes spring eternal."

At this, all four beauties growled. Their heads lifted up, they glared back down at him - over their naked bound bodies and their exposed, dripping pussies. But, true to his word, the Boarman did come around and loosen each one's gag, and give each of them, briefly, a chance to speak.

"D-do your worst!" Savage Sapphire hissed when it was her lips, first of all, that were loosed. "We will always be your bitter enemy-GLPPH!" Rolling his eyes, not bothering to let her finish, the Boarman stuffed the gag back through her still-warbling blue-painted lips, sealed it, and moved on.

"Play as you please with our bodies," Jaded Jade sneered, when her green lips in turn were loosed. "It will change nothing! Our minds will never be swayed from the truth, which we know deeply, that MBBLM!" Her eyes flickered furiously, but could do nothing to stop it as the Boarman again expressed his opinion on her thoughts by stuffing the gag back in and moving on.

"No matter what you do to us," Ghoulish Goldie promised, glaring up at him after he liberated her own luscious lips. "We will have our revenge! We will repay you three-fold, in horror, for whatever pl-GLUGGH!" Her lips quivered in shock as they, too, were plugged.

"I wrecked your little sidekick," Violent Violet was at pains to remind him, with a sneer, the moment her own purple lips were free. "Do you think I won't do the same to you? The moment you get back inside me, I promise, I'm going to crush your teeny weenie to paste, and laugh at y-MMMGGN!"

Shaking his head, the Boarman at last walked from Violet's plugged, quivering lips, over to Rude Ruby. Alone of her sisters, when her scarlet-painted mouth was freed, the leader of the Dark Prizm did not immediately launch into invective. Instead, squirming in her bonds upon her pole, she took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts. Then, at last, she lifted her crimson eyes up, and then her sculpted chin, and gave him a haughty, yet piercing, look.

"You have heard from all my sisters," she said. She nodded towards her four captive curvy comrades. "I will add this. We may have lost this round. But we will win in the end. Our cause is destined to destroy yours. We know it. Nothing you can do can ever take that away from us."

Since she had waited to speak, the Boarman also waited to silence her. He nodded. "Noted," he said. Then he shoved the waiting gag back though her lips.

Walking back from their last silenced member, the Boarman returned to his original spot - in between them and Valkyrie's wide-sprawled unconscious form - and shook his head.

"Well, I don't know what to say, ladies," he said. "I wasn't expecting much. But still, you somehow managed to disappoint."

They bleated at him, lips quivering in fury around their gags and eyes glaring - but that was all they could do. At this, the Boarman merely shrugged and smirked.

"To tell you the truth," the Boarman continued, once they had settled back down to just glaring up at him with their pretty eyes, "I didn't bother listening to a word. Not a single word of it matters. No matter what uppity prattle you want to spit at me, deep down, it all boils down to one thing." He shook his cowled head. "That tonight - and for some time prior, but especially tonight - you've all been very, very, very bad girls.".

They grunted and glared, sending a series of muffled moans his way. But though their words were as unintelligible as always, from the fire burning upon their faces it was quite obvious that if they had been able to speak, they would have have been agreeing with him - in the most fierce and defiant terms they could muster.

The Boarman nodded, and waited for them to calm down - which once more, given the quantity of gas still lingering in their shapely systems, they did quickly.

"I have a lot of experience with bad girls," the Boarman understated, after the five voluptuous villainesses finally quieted down again. "And I have learned one thing. While you misguided bimbos each somehow manage to come up with your own unique excuses for your naughty misbehavior, deep down there's only one thing that makes a bad girl bad. One thing all your antics and outbursts are secretly trying to get you - whether you admit it to yourselves or not. One thing - or rather... the absence of one thing, which she should have gotten, but was shamefully denied."

And so saying, he swung his hips slightly back and forth - making his mammoth penis sway back and forth between his muscular legs - as if to clue them in as to what that was.

Despite how obvious his hint was, it took a few seconds for his meaning to sink in - despite, or perhaps because of, the way their pretty eyes all dropped down simultaneously to stare at his mammoth swaying tool. But then, as it finally clicked for them, despite the immense veiny distraction filling up their brains, their eyes widened. As one, their voices rose, for once, into a simultaneous moan of what was clearly desperate denial... even as, between their wide-spread legs, all five of their pussies dripped helplessly before him.

Feeling their outraged gazes upon them, the Boarman smirked, and shrugged. "You do not believe me," he said. It was neither rebuttal nor defense, merely a recognition of fact. "That is fine. I will prove it to you," he said. He looked down, smirked, and then back up at their faces. "I will not do so, you will note, by anything so stupid nor pointless as arguing with whatever meaningless drivel you are coming up with inside those pretty heads. Instead, I will deliver my proof into the only place worthy to receive it - in between your legs."

Stepping forward, the Boarman turned his back to Rude Ruby, still chained up to the same pole Valkyrie had occupied, and loomed over her four squirming lesser sisters.

"If you wish to disprove my words, you have but to prove it one simple, easy way." He shook his head. "Do not succumb," he said. "Do not reveal your true natures, and become sows, the moment you find yourselves in the arms of one with the equipment and prowess of a Boar."

And then he proceeded to come forward, to the row of lesser Prizms laid out helplessly upon the table before their leader, and to have his way with them.

However, this phrase hardly does justice to what subsequently transpired, upon and within the bodies of the four voluptuous she-criminals. Scarcely seeming to notice or care what order he took them in, the Boarman moved from sleek body to the next as casually as he might try out different chairs at a store. Poising himself at each wicked beauty's entrance, he proceeded to slam up inside her without bothering to give her any more preparation, nor to ask her permission. In an instant his chosen paramour of the moment's pussy went from pristine and clear, to being ravaged deep and hard by her heroic enemy's enormous penis.

And with each, it went the same way. Every single time, as she lay poised beneath him with his tip pressed to her entrance, his chosen partner for the moment did her best to glare up at him with enmity, and hatred, and defiance. But, the moment his tremendous penis slammed up into her pussy, fault lines began to break across her careful mask. Another few brutal thrusts, deep into her, shivers of doubt and confusion began to play out across her once-truculent face; and other shivers ran out through her body, for entirely different reasons.

From there, it played out exactly as he had said. The content of their minds remained untouched. They were also irrelevant. They were converted, solely by the action of his immense and irresistible force within what they had thought to be their hardened and battle-tested, but which turned out to be completely unprepared and utterly outmatched bodies. By the simple combination of his enormous penis combined with his consummate prowess, they were undone. One by one, they squirmed, and struggled, and tried to resist as they were hollowed out. But inevitably, they gave in. Driven by his explosive force, in record time each of them was driven to a succession of explosive, mind-melting climaxes.

After their bodies, their bewildered brains inevitably followed. As he said, the Boarman never bothered to engage the dense nest of arguments and prepared rebuttals within each of their heads - and in the end, they did not matter. One by one their helpless minds were tempted away into total surrender, under the simple postulate that what their bodies craved to be ruled by, the animal instincts could not help but honor and adore.

So it was that in the midst of furious and explosive conquest, each of the Dark Prizm could resist no longer. One by one, the squirms and struggles of their shapely bodies stopped instantly and, within the space of a single thrust, were transformed. Their sleek bodies, luscious and richly rounded, suddenly began to press and rub ecstatically up against him. Their curvy unprotected hips, which had heretofore been mere receptacles for his fury and his pleasure, suddenly began to push desperately back up into him - seeking to somehow take him even deeper and harder than they already were. And the whimpers and moans that had emitted from their stunned pretty heads suddenly transformed, in the space of a single mind-wiping thrust of his gargantuan cock-head in and out of their deepest depths, into sighs and coos of eager pleasure.

The Boarman, of course, did not seem the slightest bit surprised by the swiftness and surety of his conquests, over and over again, upon the sweet flesh of his foes. But, being who he was, even as they began to rub and caress their busty bodies eagerly up against him, as his cowled head loomed over their sweaty and wide-eyed, shivering faces, he could not help but rub it in a little - in addition to the enormous rubbing-in he was doing with his veiny shaft, deep within their taut-stretched and absurdly out-matched pussies.

"So I take it," he purred to Savage Sapphire, as he slammed away atop the naturally-blonde beauty's explosively wriggling curves, "that none of those sensitive soft-boys you use to go to protests to bang, ever made you feel anything like this?"

The blue-haired beauty bleated and shivered, her artificially-azure eyes opening wide with shock. But a moment later, a deep thrust slammed through her - and in an instant, she shivered explosively, and then could only begin nodding helplessly up and down, like a bobble-head in an earthquake. Observing her helpless agreement from a few inches in front of her wide-blinking eyes, the Boarman smirked. "Thought so," he purred, and then gave another deep slam up into her, making her flat fertile belly shiver and rub helplessly up against him as he impaled it.

"What's the matter?" he cooed, into the stunned face of Jaded Jade, as he had his way with her a little later. He smirked down into her wide-eyed, quivering Asian features. "I wiped my cock with your sacred goddess - you didn't think I could tame you too?" he taunted. Jaded Jade moaned in humiliation, shivering in shock - and then dissolved into an explosive squeal, as another devastating thrust of his enormous penis surged irresistibly up into her.

"You made of sterner stuff, you fucking slut?" the Boarman sneered into Ghoulish Goldie's face, as he plunged deep up into her cunt. Her ebony body shivering uncontrollably around his deep punishing thrusts, she whimpered... and wordlessly proved that she wasn't, by placing an endless series of sweet trembling kisses all over his cheeks and his chin. From the way her buxom curves shivered with pleasure, she was particularly converted over by the fact that, this time, she got to feel the tremendous force of his conquest in her pussy - and not further back, between her enormous buns.

But when it came time for the Boarman to tame Violent Violet, he reversed that little bit of mercy.

"What's the matter, cunt?" the Boarman growled grinning. Pinning her down from behind, he leered at the back of her purple-painted head - as it thrashed and shrieked uncontrollably, at what he was doing up inside her svelte round ass. "Weren't you going to crush me with your pussy?" he reminded her, his lips hovering an inch from her ear while she squealed in disbelief at what was being inserted up into her, and where. "Well, now I'm fucking you in a place far tighter than that loose cunt," he said, as inch after veiny enthusiastically-pulsing inch pushed through her valiant yet defenseless sphincter, and up into her incredibly tight rearward passage. He gave another shove, and then grinned. Impossibly, he was all the way inside her, his giant balls each resting up against one of her tautly-rounded, quivering buns. "I ain't been crushed yet... unless you meant for it to feel this good," he cooed down to her, while her head shook uncontrollably at what she was feeling. And as he nailed her, so tautly was she being filled that, with each stroke he made into her, a little extra dollop of semen leaked from her ravaged pussy lips and dribbled out of her - a relic of the enormous quantity he had previously delivered into her.

Over and over the Boarman fucked them - moving from one to the next at his will. Each time, the heat he left inside them seemed to take less and less time to rekindle, once his hands were back upon their flesh once more. Each time, they began to respond - to whimper and moan with pleasure, even as they blushed in shame at their own weakness - faster and faster, in his arms. He chuckled down into one pretty once-defiant face after another, as they blinked back up at him in awe - and otherwise said not a word to them, but continued to press his sole yet extremely persuasive argument up into them via his penis.

At last, when almost all of the defiance seemed to have been fucked out of them, the Boarman appeared to decide that the time for his final test had arrived. Suddenly, ceasing to enter them, he instead one by one began to seize them. Hoisting them up, one by one, he put the whimpering sweaty she-criminals upon his shoulder. Not bothering to remove their slender ankles from the shackles that kept them spread, he carried them over to where Rude Ruby was still shackled to her pole. Positioned with her curvy hips perched upon his shoulder and her thighs extending down his chest, as each beauty was carried she could but arch her back and, dripping lips hanging agape, stare in shock back down over his cowled head.

Reaching down, one by one, the Boarman deposited them on their knees in a ring around their leader. Soon they were positioned beside and facing back towards her - Ghoulish Goldie and Violent Violet on one side, Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire on the other. With their ankles still forcibly spread, and their wrists shackled, they had to kneel in an awkward position, where their athletic thighs were continuously pressed tight together as if vainly attempting to protect their leaking and already deeply-violated pussies. Their large breasts sloshed back and forth, and their lovely yet haggard faces gaped upwards at their squirming leader in shock. From the expressions upon each of their faces, each of the stunned beauties looked like she was a time traveler still struggling to come to terms with a paradox: how her body could be so exhausted, after such a brief, punctuated, yet physically and spiritually devastating coitus.

After positioning his hollowed-out foes where he wanted them, the Boarman removed their gags and then took pride of place in between them, directly in front of Rude Ruby. Looking down, the Boarman smirked.

"You ladies have anything to say for yourselves?" he asked.

Eyes blinking blearily, Ghoulish Goldie and Violent Violet gasped deeply to his right. Then, despite all she had been through, a snarl of hatred quivered its way onto Violent Violet's gorgeous face.

"Y-yes!" the purple-haired villainess hissed. "R-rest assured! N-no matter what you do to us, we will rec-AIGGGH!"

Whatever it was the sharp-toothed she-criminal had been intending to say, it was cut off into a loud squeal as, with a violent twist of his hips, the Boarman suddenly sent his huge cock crashing over into her and her comrades' faces. Such was his length, he had no problem subjecting them both to his veiny punishment at the same time. Both beauties' eyes bugged out, and their voices rose into squeals, as they found themselves dazed by a clobbering tide of thick veiny shaft. Whipping his hips, the Boarman subjected their wobbling noggins to a second such blow, and then a third. Then, reaching out, he seized his tip with one hand while using the muscular forearm of the other to trap their heads, and pressed his long shaft right up against their quivering lips.

The two beauties whimpered, lips blocked by his cock. What little intelligence had survived his brutal treatment of their insides seemed to have been beaten away by his long phallic cudgel against their outsides. Then, at last, they gave in. The last vestiges of resistance having been battered out along with their brains, their luscious lips suddenly spread wide. Wrapping around his immense penis, they began to subject to a series of loud, wet, and extremely sloppy kisses. Soft, plaintive moans rose up from each once-defiant beauty's head, as she pressed smooch after supplicant slurping smooch to the side of his cock.

Looking down, Rude Ruby bleated in shock to see what her two once-staunch allies were doing. Craning her head out, looking past their foes' hardened six-pack abs, Jaded Jade did likewise. Then, a moment later, her big dark eyes blinking wide, the Asian villainess proved that whatever her other intellectual qualities learning was not her smart suit.

Lips twisting from a stunned gape into a snarl, Jaded Jade shook her gorgeous head. "B-barbaric brute!" she hissed. "It figures, that the only way you can respond to our words is with mere phallic vio-"

But, predictably enough, exactly as she had tried to say, before she could get another word out of her plush green-painted lips the Boarman released her goggle-eyed comrades, jerked his hips around, and whipped his mammoth cock down into her face as well. Jaded Jade's voice rose into a stunned shriek as she took his enormous shaft to the center of her face - while further out, Savage Sapphire gurgled in shock as her own lovely pale features were turned into collateral damage by his tremendous hurtling cock-head.

As before, the Boarman didn't let up or show mercy after his first blow. Seizing both whimpering beauties by their heads, he slammed them across their lovely faces again and again, burying them under a titanic tide of long hard shaft. Then, after both lovely she-criminals' faces had been battered and wrecked by his immense phallic cudgel, he once again seized it and pressed it hard up against their trapped and struggling lips.

"What was that, again, slut?" the Boarman growled - smashing his cock up against Jaded Jade's lips, and in the process smothering her busty naturally-blonde comrade as well.

The two beauties whimpered. For just a moment, Jaded Jade attempted still to speak. For this she received one last whip of his cock, across her face. In return, with one last moan, her luscious and puffy lips spread wide apart. Wrapping around the Boarman's cock, she and Savage Sapphire too, blushes appearing upon their cheeks, also proceeded to kiss and suckle upon him.