Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I thought," the Boarman said.

He let them kiss at him for another few seconds. Then, he withdrew his hands, and his cock.

To either side of him, all four of the lesser Prizms were left visibly dazed. Their lovely heads wobbled about, dizzily, while their pretty eyes struggled to find focus. What little defiance they had left seemed to have been completely cock-whipped out of them.

Seeing this, the Boarman nodded in satisfaction. Then, he transferred his gaze at last back to Rude Ruby. Reaching out, he put his hands on her body. Rude Ruby gasped, and squirmed - but could not resist. Her sleek curves wiggled back and forth, but could not escape as his gloating caresses sampled them. Then, swinging his hips forward, he pressed the tip of his huge cock up against her flat fertile belly - but did not yet enter it. Instead, turning his cowled head down, he spoke at last to the four curvy criminals who knelt around him.

"Now that I've dealt with you, for the time being," he informed them - adding the last part to make it clear that, even if he had sojourned for a while in each of them, he was nowhere near done with any of their pussies, "I'm going to have my way with your leader." His smirk broadened, as his hands stroked Ruby's curvy wriggling flesh with relish. "What do you ladies think of that?"

At this announcement, all four of them gasped loudly. Their eyes, which had been wandering drunkenly, suddenly snapped forward - and latched with disbelief onto the enormous member stretching between his loins and their leader's silken flesh. They did so, with their pretty faces still covered in the veiny welts that same penis had left there, as it pummeled them. They squirmed, and moaned - their athletic thighs rubbing tight together, beneath their leaking pussies.

At last, unable to resist any longer, Violent Violet opened her purple-painted lips.

"I think... that you should fuck her, like you fucked us," she said. Her wide violet eyes tilted up, and blinked up at him repeatedly. "She deserves it, for being such a bad girl," she added.

At this, Rude Ruby bleated loudly, her eyes widening in shock. But, before she could speak, the Boarman darted up a hand and pressed a finger to her full quivering lips, silencing her.

"I see," he purred, his deep rumbling and obviously gloating voice rolling around all five of their curvy bodies, making them squirm and shiver. "And how should I fuck her?" he asked.

Beside Violent Violet her curvy comrade Ghoulish Goldie whimpered, and trembled - but then she too could not resist. "Deep..." her puffy lips said, hovering right in front of the immense member still caressing her erstwhile leader's belly. "You should fuck her hard and deep," she said. Her golden eyes turned up, and blinked up into his. "And you should let us watch," she said. She took a deep breath, and then licked her lips. "P-please..." she added, softly - another squirm running through her exceptionally buxom and fertile hips.

Rude Ruby's lips quivered in shock, against the Boarman's blocking finger. But the Boarman did not even look at her. Slowly, he drew his hips back, until his penis was poised at Ruby's entrance. Then he turned his cowled head, and looked down the other way.

"Do you agree?" he asked the two beauties on his left.

Kneeling side by side, Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire both whimpered softly. Then, deep blushes spreading across their cheeks, they slowly nodded - each of their eyes glued to the sight of the Boarman's gargantuan cock-head nuzzling up against the entrance to their leader's pussy.

Savage Sapphire took an exceptionally deep breath, and then shivered. "I... I want to see you come inside of her," she admitted. She blushed, and looked away. But she couldn't hold it and, moments later, turned her eyes back and stared, with a gasp, at the tip of his penis caressing Ruby's tender labia.

"Interesting..." the Boarman purred. He shifted his gaze to Jaded Jade. "And you?" he asked her.

The curvy Asian villainess bit her lip, and squirmed. But then, with a load moan, she could no longer hold back.

"Y-yes!" the gorgeous she-criminal whimpered. Lips hanging open, she moaned in awe, as she stared at the site of his impending conquest. "I... I want to see your seed coming out of her," she admitted, her voice trembling. Her green eyes turned up, and stared up into his. "P-please, let me see it," she added softly. A hungry squirm of her voluptuous hips. "And... and taste it," she added, and then bowed her head to hide most of her face under her green-dyed hair - while shyly licking her lips.

The Boarman chuckled. "That's good, babes," he said. "But if you want to get what you want - then you need to show proper respect, first."

Reaching out, one by one, he seized their gorgeous heads. Drawing them close, he slammed their lips back up against his cock. Though the kneeling beauties gasped, and their eyes widened, not a one resisted him. The most they managed to do was let out a tiny moan, before their luscious lips were slammed up against his genitals. There, they offered even less resistance. In no time, their lips were roving obediently up and down his gigantic shaft, coating it with saliva while also propitiating him tenderly. Such was his tremendous length, there was no shortage of space. Nevertheless, with soft moans, Savage Sapphire and Ghoulish Goldie were soon chased down, and began suckling at his gigantic balls while the other two tended to his shaft.

Nodding in satisfaction, the Boarman took a moment to savor their services. Then, at last, he transferred his attention back to their leader, who hovered in front of him. He withdrew his finger from her lips.

Taking a deep breath, Rude Ruby shook her head, and then let out a moan. "I... I don't believe it," she said, staring down at her schlong-slurping friends in shock.

The Boarman chuckled. "I told you," he reminded her - while he pushed up into position, his pulsing tip sinking deep up between her already absurdly wide-spread pussy lips. "The only way to fix one of you sluts is to remind her she's a sow," he refreshed her, as her comrades' lips danced up and down his gigantic penis.

At this, Rude Ruby gasped softly. Then, her lips twisted into a furious snarl.

"F-filthy pig!" she hissed. Her lips trembled - while down below her nether lips did the same, around the tip of his steadily advancing penis. Then she took a deep breath - and seemed to gather her wits once last time. "You... you may have come out on top this round," she hissed up at him - while the sounds of her friends' soft slurps and sucks continued to echo up moistly, along her sleek naked body. "But rest assured," she growled. "We will be back. We will undo you. And we will have our reveng-GLUHH!"

The Boarman, as he had with her comrades, naturally responded to her words. Not by slapping her across the face with his cock, but by thrusting it deep up inside her. Her opulent lips suddenly imitated her pussy, which was in the process of being forced to admit his mammoth shaft - and spread out wide. Then, she let out a loud stunned moan. Down below her comrades let out whimpers of dismay as the steady advance of their leader's devastatingly wide-spread vagina slowly chased their own lips off their conqueror's shaft, until all four of them were left with no choice to suckle upon his immense balls.

"Well?" the Boarman asked, down into Rude Ruby's shivering face - while down below, he enjoyed the light strokes of four once-proudly-wicked tongues up and down his balls, and also the squeezing of her over-stretched pussy all up and down his cock.

Then, without waiting for another response, he began thrusting up into her.

"Unh!" Rude Ruby whimpered. Her plush red lips hung open and quivered in shock, each time his massive cock sank home inside her. "Nngg!" she moaned, taking another deep thrust. "Ugh!" she yelped, taking yet another.

"Well?" the Boarman repeated again. He exulted in another deep stroke, in and out of her tight wet pussy, while watching her pretty face shiver. "Your comrades want me to seed you," he reminded her - following it up with another deep slam up into her pussy, that made her moan and tremble up against him. "Is that what you want - slut?" he asked her - and then gave her yet another slow yet brutal thrust.

Upon the business end of his big dick, Rude Ruby whimpered and moaned. Her luscious lips hung open, quivering in awe - yet managed to say nothing, save to let out another warbling vocalization every time he sank in to the hilt inside her. Finally, after one thrust too many, she could no longer hold back.

"Y-yes!" the once-wicked beauty finally admitted, with a wail. Lifting up her trembling lips, she caressed them against his square jaw, and then let out a loud moan. "U-use me!" she begged him, loudly. "F-fill me up... with your seed!" Lifting her lovely head high, she pressed a single kiss each, first one and then the other, onto each of his cheeks. His face remained as impassive as ever, as he continued to pound away mercilessly inside her - and in the wake of her last kiss her head tilted back and she let out a loud wail.

Her body continued to shiver uncontrollably, at each deep devastating thrust. Her gorgeous sweaty face hovering before his, she slowly shook her head. She was unprotected and fertile - but she could tell instinctively he already knew that, and there was no need to tell him. Slowly, a blush spread across her cheeks.

"Y-you were right," she finally told her bitter enemy, as he once more filled her tender pussy up entirely with his hard, pulsing cock. "W-we really are just a bunch of horny sows, who need our boar," she confessed.

Looming up over her, the Boarman smiled. "Good," he purred - and then threw his head back, and just enjoyed his erstwhile enemies for a little bit - one of their beautiful bodies shivering helplessly up against him, as he impaled it, the rest whimpering and yet obediently anointing him with their tongues. Then, in mid-thrust, a stray idle thought seemed to enter his tusk-topped cowled head. "And what do you think about that one?" he asked, nodding over to the unconscious superheroine who lay, half-forgotten, her thighs spread out wide, a short distance away.

"Oh..." Jaded Jade said. Withdrawing her drooling lips out from between her legs, she turned her pretty head to observe Valiant Valkyrie's sprawled, slumbering form. She smirked, and then shrugged. "She's done for," she said. Then, with a malicious grin on her lips, she dove back in, and resumed slurping at the Boarman's balls.

One by one, the other three kneeling Prizms briefly withdrew their pretty heads, also briefly cast Valiant Valkyrie a brief glance - and then readily concurred.

"If we couldn't handle you, she has no chance," Violent Violet promised him, before diving back in to stroke him with her tongue.

"Stupid little super-slut is going to be your whore without you even trying," Ghoulish Goldie opined, in between slurps at his balls.

"I almost wish I could watch how thoroughly you're going to destroy her, after you get done with us," Savage Sapphire cooed, lapping her chops with relish. Then, from beside his mighty thigh, she quickly darted her eyes back up to his face. "After," she hastily reminded him - and as if trying to pay enough homage to ensure it, promptly dove back in and, blue eyes still fixed up upon him, began to press kiss after sweet kiss into his pubes.

The Boarman nodded and grinned - his gigantic penis briefly pulsing with anticipation inside Ruby, at the thought of taking Valkyrie's yet-untamed snatch. "We'll see," he purred, with relish. "We'll see."

Then he returned to giving all his attention to destroying Rude Ruby's pussy, and enjoying the quivering pleasures she wrapped up and down him in return. Rude Ruby herself, alone of her comrades, failed to make any reply to the superheroine's fate - as she was too busy screaming brainlessly in response. Laughing uproariously in his deep heroic bellow, the Boarman kept thrusting and thrusting away - while down below, a sea of sweet tongues bathed and worshiped his immense victoriously-thrusting genitals.

"Once more," he laughed, "the Boarman triumphs!"

Kneeling all around him, or impaled upon him, the five once-wicked beauties could only moan softly... and continue to deliver silent quivering agreement with their tongues.

And off to one side, oblivious to her recent deliberations as to her fate, Valiant Valkyrie continued to lie in wide-spread and blissful slumber. Her mighty thighs, spread out wide, presented her pussy as if giving it a front-row seat to the devastation of its fellows. The lone 'good-girl' in a sea of conquered bad-girl twat, Valkyrie's snatch glistened and quivered, and then oozed out a thick streamer of moisture. But, now unseen and unnoticed as the Boarman's most recent coitus heightened in intensity and focus, it had no choice but to patiently wait its turn. The sounds of a bunch of bad-girls being enthusiastically taught their place washed out over it - almost as if taunting the goody-two-shoes slit with the fact that yet again, one last time, it was being forced to stand quietly by and wait its turn...

Whew! Well, it's been a long road, but we are almost there, dear readers. There's now just one more chapter to go before we get to the final confrontation between our leads, and the (multiple) endings. So join us next time, as Valiant Valkyrie finally comes face to face with her hated rival himself, with no-one else in the way, when she wakes up deep... in the Boarman's Lair!