Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 10

Story Info
Our titular showdown is finally at hand in THE BOAR'S LAIR.
15.2k words
4.13
3.7k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman Part 10 - In The Boar's Lair

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to the city of Broodhaven, in open defiance of her hated male-chauvinist rival the Boarman. After a long night and many misadventures, Valkyrie and her rival managed to triumph over his wicked enemies... but only at the cost of her costume, and much of her honor and dignity. At the end, knocked out by an unexpected trap, Valkyrie lay unconscious and naked... leaving the Boarman to deal with their erstwhile foes in his own way. Now, the mighty superheroine is waking up once more, to face one final challenge on her road to her ultimate showdown... with none other than the Boarman himself.

Note - all characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

With a gasp, Valiant Valkyrie awoke. Finding herself lying on her belly, she surged upwards with a yelp - shoving her torso up upon her mighty arms. Lifting her golden head high, she spread her blue eyes wide - and took in a deep breath of shock.

The stalwart superheroine found herself lying, with her luscious lips hanging wide open, in the midst of a large underground cavern. High overhead, natural stalagmites hung down. The sides of the cavern were blocky and irregular. But the ground beneath her was a perfectly flat concrete slab, extending out to the edges of the cavern.

Behind her, looming over her giant buns, an artificially-drilled borehole burrowed out from the cavern. The borehole went deep into the rock and then began to ascend upwards at a smooth angle until it passed out of sight. The flat slab she lay upon extended up it, forming an underground roadway. Where it led, she knew not - but she guessed that it was some well-camouflaged portal up into the city of Broodhaven, or perhaps a whole network of them.

She guessed this because directly before her, at the other end of the cavern, loomed a dark metal edifice. A large metal drawbridge was raised, with a seemingly bottomless chasm poised between it and where Valiant Valkyrie lay. Above it, the Boarman's infamous sharp-tusked logo gleamed in gold, and two thick metal bands extended out from either side of it. At intervals along them, cameras or strange weapons swiveled back and forth, surveying her.

"Oh... oh fuck me..." the Queen of Valor whispered softly.

"He did not," a soft calm voice replied - echoing through the vast space.

Valkyrie gasped. Pretty head whirling, she suddenly noticed a small slim figure advancing towards her from a shadowy alcove in the cavern wall, to one side. She had not spotted her previously in part due to the deep shadows in which she had stood, and her dark clothing; she wore a skintight bodysuit of jet black. But as she advanced, she saw the flame red hair swirling around her face, and a picture of an open orchid in pink and purple upon her young but still ample chest. With another gasp, Valkyrie realized that she was gazing upon Royal Flower, who she had last seen collecting her sidekick to take her to a mysterious appointment.

Walking demurely and with grace, Royal Flower stopped a few meters in front of the prostrate Queen of Valor. She kept a respectful distance, in much the same way one might an animal whose status as either wild or tame was yet unknown.

"Fuck you, I mean," Royal Flower spoke down to her. "He did nothing of the sort to you while you were unconscious. I can assure you of this, and provide proof if required. I am aware of your paranoid disposition, and figured it was best to provide this information as soon as possible."

"M-my paranoid disposition?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, as she stood up. Her eyes widened in outrage, at the implications of that statement. But then, it got swept from her mind - as she looked down - and saw something far more important.

"My... my bikini!" she yelped in shock.

Royal Flower smiled, and shook her head. "Yes, I understand the Boarman was still in the middle of your negotiations when they were unavoidably cut short for... some reason," she said. Her smile broadened slightly, before she demurely continued. "So, he did not get a chance to tell you. In exchange for your assistance - however meager - he has decided to return it to you again."

Still staring downwards, Valkyrie gasped in disbelief. For it was as the young sidekick had said. After spending much of the previous evening naked or topless, suddenly, for the first time in many hours, her huge jiggling cans were once more snug and secure in their enormous blue-and-gold cups. Even more shocking, her skimpy V-decorated panties were once more arcing up over her loins, keeping her pussy nice and secure. Hands clutching to either side of her buxom hips, fingertips trembling along the edges of her thong, Valiant Valkyrie's head whipped up and she stared at Royal Flower in disbelief.

"B-but... Rude Ruby cut off my bikini bottom with a scalpel!" she objected, her full red lips quivering in shock.

Royal Flower smirked, slightly. "Yes... that is not a problem at all, for Royal Weaver... or any lady with a proper set of sewing skills, for that matter," she replied.

Valkyrie gasped at this. But, shivering once more, she decided not to look a gift panty in the mouth. Rubbing her arms, to make sure the strength in them had returned, she slowly looked around again - taking a more careful look at the cavern this time. She was on the particular lookout for more Royals, or anyone else she had missed - but saw no one. Turning back, she regarded Royal Flower again - and, hands going onto her buxom hips, began to slowly fall back into her customary wary power stance.

"So... so what is this?" Valiant Valkyrie said. Her gaze sharpened into the beginnings of a glare, and her full pouty lips started to form the hint of a dissatisfied frown. "What is happening, exactly?" she demanded.

"I told you," Royal Flower said, patiently. "The Boarman recognizes that, despite your many, um, indiscretions tonight, in the end you provided him with a crucial and quite unexpected assistance. Had your timely arrival not provided a, ah... distraction..." she said. Her eyes dipped down briefly, to Kaja's enormous yet overloaded wobbling bra-cups, as if silently implying exactly how the stacked superheroine had provided this service, then swiftly darted back up to her face. "Then he might never have had the opportunity to free himself from his bonds without the Dark Prizm's knowledge," the redhead continued, with as straight a face as he could imagine.

"Even had they discovered their plan was hopeless, they might still have slain him with great gusto while he was still helpless and bound before them." Royal Flower smiled, and made a magnanimous gesture with her hand. "So in return for your aid, he has restored your bikini to you, and he is not even handing you over to the Broodhaven authorities - as some might think you deserve. He is simply letting you walk free, in your full and intact super-heroine regalia - as if none of this had ever happened."

Valiant Valkyrie stared back into her face for a few seconds - her huge breasts rising and falling with a few deep breaths, as she took in what the young sidekick had said. Then, slowly, a look of pure unadulterated rage started to flicker up over her gorgeous, masked features. Arms rising up, she folded them underneath her immense bra-straining breasts, and glared.

"So, that's it?" she hissed. "After... after all we've been through together tonight, after all he has done to me, all he has refused to do for me, he's... he's just going to dump me off on the metaphorical fucking curb outside his base?!"

Royal Flower drew in a sharp breath, her face wincing. "No, no," she said, waving her hand back and forth - desperately trying to ward off the storm of indignant invective she could sense was gathering within the buxom, bikini-clad, and visibly-outraged beauty arrayed before her. "It... it isn't like that!"

But it was already too late. Whipping up a hand, Valiant Valkyrie waved a gloved finger back and forth, chastisingly, before the young redhead's face.

"And, another thing!" the Queen of Valor hissed. "The Boarman does not 'let' me do anything! I am a free and independent woman, and I have the right to go and say and do as I please. Now then, I will have you know that..."

A look of forlorn dejection slowly spread across Royal Flower's face. Turning her head, she stared out into space... visibly not listening as the stridently-speaking bikini-clad super-beauty continued to gesticulate with rhetorical indignation right in front of her. Caught up in her own righteous tirade, stomping her feet and repeatedly looking skyward, Valiant Valkyrie utterly failed to notice that her young target was not absorbing a single word of it. Slowly, Royal Flower shook her head back and forth, as Valiant Valkyrie's meaningless prattle continued to pour over her.

"God-damn fucking superheroines..." the redheaded sidekick muttered softly under her breath. Meanwhile, waving her finger back and forth in front of her, the oblivious Queen of Valor continued lecturing her. It was as if the sidekick was a cashier who had rung up her order wrong, and Valiant Valkyrie an irate middle-aged woman who wanted to speak to every manager ever born.

At last, Valiant Valkyrie's invective petered out. Returning her attentive expression to her pretty practice face just in time not to be detected, the eighteen-year-old redhead forced a smile back on her lips and nodded.

"That's very nice," she assured the mighty heroine, who had lapsed down into silently preening before her, with her hands on her scantily-clad hips and her masked head lifted high. Royal Flower resisted the urge to reach out and pat her reassuringly on her arm, as she might a small child. "But as I said, the Boarman has given you back your costume..."

"It was never his to give!" Valiant Valkyrie promptly snapped back. "It belongs on my body! Not... not upon whatever well-lit case within his trophy vault he might have chosen to... to hang it up, for all to see!"

Royal Flower nodded. "Yes, yes, of course," she said, impatiently. "The point is, you are free to go. Back to your own city. We will even provide you a ride in one of our Boarplanes or Boarmobiles if you so wish. So, you know... please, please... just go."

'And don't let the door hit your high-and-mighty ass on the way out,' she just barely managed not to add.

"Hmmm..." Valiant Valkyrie said. She tapped a finger to her chin, and for a moment she looked tempted. Then, to Royal Flower's deep and visible disappointment, she began to shake her tiara-crowned head vigorously back and forth - like a toddler declaring that two ice-creams simply was not enough and a third would be required to placate her.

"No!" she said. "No, no, no, no, NO!" Whirling upon her, she turned to face Royal Flower and, lifting a hand, pointed it accusatively at her young if considerable chest. "I am not leaving here," she declared, "without my sidekick, or my friends - or their costumes! Bring them forth! Bring Vestal, and Sun Idol, and Daring Diva, their honors intact. Then, I will drive away, satisfied! And not one second earlier!" She lifted up a gloved finger and waved it, pointedly, towards the unseen sky - which presumably lay somewhere above the untold tons of bedrock poised above their heads.

Royal Flower sighed. "I cannot do that," she said. "They are free women. Even your sidekick is now legally entitled to make her own decisions. I cannot order them out just to satisfy your... demands."

Valiant Valkyrie seethed, and glared - her head jerking to one side, making her lustrous dark hair sway fetchingly with her pique. "Well then," she said, "you had better take me up in there." Lifting a hand up, she pointed into the waiting fortress. "And show me in person! For I am not leaving until I hear that from their own lips, and see them with my own eyes! Or," she added, her eyes flashing, "before I have had a chance to see the Boarman - and give him a piece of my mind!"

Royal Flower grimaced. "I can do that," she admitted. "But before you make your decision, Valiant Valkyrie, know well... this offer? It is now, or never. If you enter the Lair of the Boarman, if you witness the sanctum of our operations... I will not be at liberty to let you leave again afterwards. Only he will be able to do that. And only if it pleases him."

Hands shivering on the hips of her panties, Valiant Valkyrie glared. "I cannot accept that!" she declared.

"Would you allow the Boarman to enter your own innermost sanctum, and then leave again at his leisure?" Royal Flower asked, curiously.

Valiant Valkyrie's face quivered slightly, as her brain struggled to resist this logic - and, with a sudden exhale of breath, did so effortlessly. "That's different!" she declared, shifting her curvaceous weight pneumatically back and forth from one long leg to the other.

Royal Flower let out a heavy sigh - and then nodded.

"Very well," she said. Turning, she made another gesture towards the great gate that lay before them. With a creak and rumble, the great drawbridge began to descend. Valiant Valkyrie gasped as it extended out and started to drop towards her, its massive length extending out from beneath the gleaming golden Boar-symbol poised above her.

"Last chance, Valiant Valkyrie," Royal Flower warned her - as, having turned to face the same direction, they now stood side by side, watching the enormous armored gate drop lower and lower before them. "If you change your mind now, I can let you go. If you take one step through that door - you're in His world. And His alone."

Valiant Valkyrie shivered, and then glared. "I fear nothing," she said. "Lead on!"

"Very well," Royal Flower said. "But first... there is something I must do." From behind her curvy back, she produced a short length of white cloth. "I must blindfold you," she said.

Her jaw dropping, Valkyrie's gloved hands trembled upon her buxom hips. "What?!" she gasped.

Royal Flower shook her head.

"Between us and his sanctum," she said, "lie things I cannot permit you to see."

Staring at the blindfold, Valiant Valkyrie bit her lip and glared. "I don't know..." she muttered. "How do I know I can trust you?"

Royal Flower rolled her eyes. "You were naked and unconscious a short time ago," she pointed out. "If we really wanted to do something to you..."

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, making her large breasts shift in her blue-and-gold bra, and then nodded. "Fair enough," she said. With a magnanimous gesture of her gleaming glove towards her face, she signaled the younger heroine to get on with it.

Coming around behind - mostly to avoid the serious if pneumatic obstacles provided by the superheroine's enormous chest - Royal Flower went up on tiptoe and bit her lip. Soon enough the deed was done. Valiant Valkyrie was as cool and confident as she had ever managed - with a strap of white cloth completely covering her eyes.

"Lead on," she said, to her now-unseen guide.

"Give me your hand," Royal Flower said and, when Kaja did, took it.

The young redhead leading the blonde demigoddess forward, the two crime-fighting ladies crossed the lowered bridge and into the fortress. It creaked back up, and sealed behind them with a faint boom.

Beyond, Valiant Valkyrie felt herself being led down a long straight course. She had no idea what to expect - but it was not quite this. Instead of the clang of metal or the clack of concrete, the floor beneath her felt soft - as if it were fine carpet. There was none of the hiss of piping or the rumble of industrial machinery she would expect from a raw superhero base - if anything she felt like she was being led through a hotel or other plush and comfortable, climate-controlled space.

Then, suddenly, a storm of giggles broke out all around them. Young female giggles - as one might expect of a bevy of high school or early college girls. There was a rush of bodies past her, and she felt a couple loose pieces of cloth against her flesh. Then there were more giggles, and coos - accompanied by some deeper bellows further off, as of hounds on the hunt.

"What... what is happening?" Kaja cried out, to her unseen guide. Whatever she had expected from a superhero lair, it had certainly never been this. Kaja gasped as another piece of stray cloth batted against her midsection, ever so briefly, as someone stormed past her - and could not shake the sudden impression that the tiny scrap felt like either a panty, or one cup of a bikini top...

"Sorry," Royal Flower said. Standing beside the blinded superheroine, she shook her head and smiled wryly. "We can't show you."

"Why?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, as another cloud of diffuse giggling rushed past her, going back the other way.

"Because to do so would violate our site's policy," Royal Flower said. Then, oddly, she turned and looked up into one corner of the room.

"To be clear," Royal Flower said, "that is our physical site's policy." Reaching out, she drew an invisible box around herself. "Not any other sort of site. No walls, regardless of their number, are being broken here. Got it?"

"H-huh?" Valkyrie asked.

Royal Flower sighed, as more high-pitched giggles swirled around them. "Everything that is occurring here is perfectly legal, given the mutual ages involved... but I can't show you any of it?"

"What... what are you talking about?" Valkyrie asked, her voluptuous curves sloshing back and forth as she quivered blind beside her.

"Nothing," Royal Flower said. Reaching out, she seized hold of the bewildered superheroine's hand once more. "Now, let's go, before that thing slips and we all get in trouble."

"Ooookayy..." Valiant Valkyrie said slowly - and let herself get led off.

Pulling her onwards, Royal Flower led Valiant Valkyrie through the mysterious darkness - as more sighs, squeals, and some increasingly suggestive moans started to break out around her. At last, there was the sound of a door opening and closing, and Kaja felt a change in air. Royal Flower let out a relieved sigh.

"Alright, got through that in one piece," she said. Turning, she smiled. "You can take that thing off now."

"Thank Odin," Valkyrie said. Reaching up, she started to untie the blindfold. But as she did so, she frowned. "What in Freya's name is going on back there?" she asked.

Watching the superheroine's face become exposed again, Royal Flower stood before her and shrugged.

"Look," she said, "the Miss Teen USA Pageant being in town is always a special time for our male Royals, even during a crisis. The term 'like shooting fish in a barrel' doesn't even begin to describe it. Especially when they can talk them into all coming down still in their banners and swimsuits... sorry, 'athletic wear.' Not that it makes much difference given how fast it all hit the fl..." Catching herself at the last second, Royal Flower shook her head sharply. "You know what? I really should just stop talking."

But fortunately, she needn't have worried. For Valkyrie was too busy craning her head and looking around to listen. For finally, she realized, she was seeing into the sanctum of her nemesis...

The room they had passed into proved to be a vast natural cavern with an artificially flattened floor - like the one she had woken up in but much, much larger. Metal walls and buildings were scattered around, some of them only one story tall while others stretched up to the ceiling of the cavern, tens of meters above her. Way up there, among the stalagmites, several cameras and drones prowled slowly around, keeping a watch on everything below.

Much of the infrastructure that towered over them Kaja could at best hazard a guess as to its purpose. But to her left, was what was obviously The Boarman's trophy area. Down below were what looked like row after row of trophy cases - the contents of which she was, probably mercifully, too distant from to see clearly. Up above, however, were suspended several trophies too large to go into any case.