Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GLLLUGGHGG!" she moaned, eyes blinking wide in stunned shock, as she got brutally and efficiently seen to at both ends.

Rubbing the crotch of her tiny panties between his thumb and fingers, Boarman chuckled.

"As you probably know," he said, as he enjoyed her wiggles and jiggles under another automated assault, "there are two ways a heroine may survive her encounter with her enemies: overpower them, or satisfy them. Just so you know, this machine is designed to simulate both."

"MBBBLM!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned back, her eyes rolling in her skull, as her lips slurped helplessly while her hindquarters jiggled uncontrollably around his machine's plunging rearward assault.

"Given your lack of success with the first method..." he purred, "may I suggest seeing if your skills are more suited to the second?"

By way of response, Valiant Valkyrie bleated and squealed. Her face danced with outrage - around the huge dildo whose merciless thrusts repeatedly deformed her lovely features with its sheer girth.

But she had little choice. Whether out of conscious reaction to his advice, or just pure instinct kicking in, within another few deep pumps of the dildo down into her throat Valiant Valkyrie, physically at least, had given in. Eyes fluttering closed, and lips sealing themselves around the big thing as best they could, the air inside the machine began to fill with slurps and gurgles and moans - as she did her best to give the mechanical thing pleasure.

Lowering her costume, the Boarman hooked it onto his belt. Then he put his hands on the control console and pushed a few buttons.

Upon a display screen in front of the Boarman, a diagram suddenly lit up - showing a simulation of Valkyrie's tongue as it began to caress up and down the false cock. Beside it, pulsing meters measured her suction force, heart rate, and the level of fluid detected in her pussy.

"Hmm..." the Boarman said. He adjusted some dials. The buzzing of the teaser in her pussy went up in frequency slightly, and its shaft began to add little circles to its rotation. Valiant Valkyrie let out a little squeak, her buxom hindquarters shivering... and, a few seconds later, the digital representation of her tongue upon the display began stroking its cock a little more vigorously and suction went up by twenty percent.

Then, a tone sounded. The Boarman glanced over, and saw a message was coming in. He muted the line into the interior of the chamber, where Valiant Valkyrie continued to thrash and whimper regardless, and accepted the call.

"Sorry to disturb you, sir," Royal Seer's face said, upon her screen. "I know you were... busy," she said, taking a deep breath.

"That's alright," he said.

He glanced up through the window, and smiled.

"Valiant Valkyrie is proving even more easy to work with than I expected," he added, as he watched her jiggle.

"Very good," Royal Seer said. She glanced down, and then back up. "I called because our sensors indicate our latest guests are... ready for their final interrogation."

Averting her gaze - for she was after all a well-bred young lady - Royal Seer brought up a video feed. It depicted the interior of the Prizms' cell. All five of them were in the midst of extremely sweaty and intimate activities. Two of them - Violent Violet and Jaded Jade - lay flat on their bunks with their legs spread as wide as possible and their cunts presented towards the camera. Their fingers slammed furiously through said sloppy slits, coated with moisture. Though the sound was off, based on the way their heads thrashed back and forth and their jaws hung open, they were screaming out - their bodies shivering with desire for the release they had only just learned was possible.

Meanwhile, Savage Sapphire and Ghoulish Goldie had thrown their energies into making out with each other - although anyone with a remotely discerning eye could tell that, while they were deriving pleasure from it, the act was primarily performative. Between passionate kisses their pretty heads repeatedly turned and glanced hopefully up towards the camera - only to sigh, and turn back to swapping spit - making it clear that the way their sleek bodies were continuously writhing and rubbing up against one another was designed, first and foremost, to entice a hypothetical observer to want to exist in the space in between their continuously intertwining flesh.

At the same time, on the floor in between her sisters, Rude Ruby was on her knees. Her thighs were spread wide, and one hand pumped and massaged continuously at her leaking pussy. Her other hand was up by her face. One long finger extended between her open lips. Her eyes never leaving the camera, Rude Ruby subjected her finger to an unending series of licks, slurps, and kisses - demonstrating the slavish devotion she would show towards worshiping the much larger real thing, if just once given the opportunity to kneel at her hated enemy's feet and do so.

Even though she had averted her gaze, Royal Seer had apparently still seen enough that her shapely hips gave a quick, involuntary squirm beneath her.

"What... what do you think, sir?" she asked. Blushing slightly, she looked back at him. "If you're busy, I could send a Boarbot in to... deal with them," she suggested, gently.

"It wouldn't last thirty seconds," the Boarman snorted, observing how the five athletic beauties writhed. "Not that that would likely slow them down any..." he added.

"Well then, should I just gas them, and send them into Hyboria as-is?" Royal Seer suggested. She turned her head back just enough to look him in the eye, but not to see anything else. "I know you're still... busy... with that superheroine," she said.

"Hmmm..." the Boarman said. He tapped a finger to his chin, continuing to observe. He seemed to note in particular the way Savage Sapphire and Ghoulish Goldie's large breasts pressed and jiggled together; the thick flows of glistening ooze pouring up around Violent Violet and Jaded Jade's pumping fingers, and the tenderness with which Rude Ruby's tongue stroked up and down her long finger. Then he shook his head.

"No," he said, his sharp cowl-tips shaking back and forth, as he observed the room full of hot, naked, voluptuous flesh that awaited him. "Much as it pains me, and much as it may divert me from dealing with my very important business with this one," he added, nodding back towards where Valiant Valkyrie's buxom form continued to wriggle and writhe oblivious behind him, "I will go and deal with these unruly harlots again. If I must, then I simply have no choice."

At this, Royal Seer gasped softly, and her eyes shone.

"Oh! I don't know what the city would do without you!" she confessed. She shook her head. "You're so brave."

The Boarman snorted. "Yeah, to put even my dick into those filthy fucking holes I'd better be," he said - still avidly observing the captive villainesses.

If Royal Seer heard this remark, she gave no sign of it. Still smiling happily, she gave a prim nod.

"I will begin the preparations," she assured him, and then cut the feed.

Turning back, the Boarman regarded Valiant Valkyrie for a few seconds. Then he reached down and, pressing a single button, unmuted the microphone.

"I'm afraid I have to go away for a little while," he informed her.

Inside, trembling atop the mechanical arms seeing to her from both ends, Valiant Valkyrie bleated loudly. Her eyes flew open wide, and blinked in stunned tear-streaked shock, at this news. But, though she did her best to bellow her outrage into the thick tentacle pumping in and out of her lips, all that came out was an unintelligible series of moist, high-pitched gurgles.

"Yes, yes," the Boarman said. "But don't worry.... I'll leave you in very capable hands."

Turning he looked at Royal Flower who, having never been dismissed, had stood demurely to one side - and watched everything described so far with great interest.

"Do you want to take charge, my dear?" he asked her, gesturing towards the controls.

Royal Flower took in a deep breath - and then her green eyes lit up like her slot machine had just hit. "Do... do you mean it?" she asked, eagerly.

"Absolutely," the Boarman said. He stepped aside. Shivering with excitement, the slim eighteen-year-old girl stepped forward, and caressed the controls.

"Ta-ta for now, Valiant Valkyrie," the Boarman said through the glass to the whimpering superheroine. "I have no doubt you'll both enjoy yourselves immensely in my absence... or at least one of you will." With that he turned, and strutted away.

Left behind, in the wake of his long swishing cape, Royal Flower caressed her fingers over the controls, as if they were as sensitive as her own pussy. Then, she coiled her hands around them, and grinned.

"Okay, let's see how this works," she purred. She pressed down on a button. Immediately, a steel hand swung in and slammed down onto Valiant Valkyrie's uplifted round buttocks, hard enough to make her leap and jerk. The mighty heroine squealed into her plunging mouth-plug, while her voluptuous flesh jiggled delightfully.

"Ahahaha!" Royal Flower giggled, with glee. "Yeah - you liked that didn't you, bitch?!" she cackled.

During her time being largely ignored by the Boarman, Valiant Valkyrie's mind had naturally enough collapsed in to focus only on herself - her eyes crossed to stare at the thick steel tube penetrating her lips, with any leftover attention entirely consumed by the fiendish toys being applied to her dripping pussy. But, in the wake of the swat, her eyes swiveled over - and went wide, to see Royal Flower leering down at her from behind the controls.

"MMMBLM!" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered into her lip-spreading artificial dong, her blue eyes shimmering in disbelief.

The smirk upon Royal Flower's lips only grew broader.

"It's just us girls here, now," Royal Flower reminded her. "Don't pretend you didn't love that." Lifting up a hand, she made a show of reaching it over and slowly wrapping it around a new control lever... while before her Valiant Valkyrie could but squirm, her large breasts sloshing and swaying beneath her, and moan unintelligibly into her gag. "Just so you know," Royal Flower said, "that one was for making me listen to all your stupid fucking bullshit. The next one... is just for fun."

"GLLLMGH!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned again, moist lips quivering around her thick tube.

Licking her lips with relish, Royal Flower slowly depressed the lever she was holding. At the same time, the spinning teaser applying itself to Valiant Valkyrie's naked pussy steadily pushed deeper and deeper up inside her.

"MMMBLM!" the noble superheroine squealed. Her eyes crossed and blinked stupidly, while her entire body shivered helplessly at what was being delivered into her. Royal Flower backed off, letting her catch her breath, and then slammed the lever in again and again, while laughing gleefully.

"Okay," she cooed, giving the heroine another break - while she panted and squirmed opulently just on the other side of the window. "Let's move things up a notch."

Reaching out, she tapped another section of the control panel.

Within the 'training room', there came a whirr, as a panel opened overhead. From it, another steel tentacle descended. Valiant Valkyrie blinked in shock - as she found herself staring at a waiting VR headset.

"Don't want you to get bored..." Royal Flower cooed. With a tap of her finger to a button, she sent the headset moving towards the Queen of Valor's head.

"Mmbbblm!" Kaja whimpered, in disagreement, her lips quivering around their shaft. But held down, bound, there was nothing she could do. With her other hand, the grinning sidekick made sure a steel hand slid around to give several deep and invasive gropes to Kaja's jiggling round buttocks, while up front the mewling demigoddess helplessly got the headset fitted out over her eyes. Soon it was sealed and locked around the back of her head.

"Good," Royal Flower purred. With a tap of her finger to a side-screen, she brought up a long list of scenarios. "Hmm..." she said ,studying it, and then smiled. "This one will make a good warm-up," she said, and touched it.

Within the sealed helmet, Kaja moaned and panted softly - as she found herself sealed in dark and silence. It was almost as if she were floating in a void - with only the shaft pumping into her throat, the steady stimulation spinning against her pussy, and the occasional rude grope of her flesh to keep her company. Then she gasped as the screens lit up, while simultaneously sounds started to filter in through the noise-canceling headphones fitted over her ears.

She could not help herself. Even though she knew, somewhere deep inside her pretty head, that it was fake - in her highly exhausted and suggestible state, kept breathless and in a constant state of half-delirious stimulation, within seconds she found herself mesmerized. The artificial reality of what she was seeing over-wrote her senses and became real, almost as if she had become instantaneously hypnotized by a particularly gripping and compelling film.

Opening her eyes wide, the Queen of Valor found herself upon a broad street, facing a veritable army of thugs. She straightened up - and, withdrawing from her mouth and pussy, the machine let her.

"You lost the first round," Royal Flower's voice cooed into her ear. "Fancy a rematch?"

"Absolutely!" the mighty superheroine snarled.

With a cry, the army charged. With a roar, Valiant Valkyrie raised her fists to meet them.

It was a slaughter, and not in her favor. In moments of making contact, she was being knocked about helplessly by a gang of her foes. In seconds, she was flat on her back. A greasy thug straddled her and unzipped his pants. "Oh... oh no," Valkyrie gasped, as a large cock spilled out before her. Moments later, she could only moan, as her lips were spread. Meanwhile, a succession of hands went to her pussy. Valkyrie whimpered as they slid into her one after another - each of them timed perfectly to the deforming of her pussy around another artificially inserted toy.

"Oh dear," Royal Flower's voice cooed, and then giggled. "You lose! Now to suffer the fate a superheroine deserves..."

Valiant Valkyrie moaned, as the long phallus was removed from her mouth. Then she turned her head down, and gasped... as she saw another approaching her helpless pussy. Already, she was barely noticing the slight pixelation, as the dream-like state of the machine took hold. She was held down by so many 'hands', she was in no position to resist.

"No!" she moaned, as the long threatening member approached her defenseless dripping slit. "No! No! NO!"

There was nothing she could do - and let out a stunned moan, as it thrust home. But she got only the briefest impressions of something huge and hard spreading open her pussy, and beginning to rush home... before the scenario dissolved away into darkness. Denied the terrible satisfaction of her final punishment, Valiant Valkyrie panted softly in the darkness - and shivered.

"Oops," Royal Flower's voice giggled, in her ear. "Sorry! Well... why don't we try again? You are a superheroine. You should be up for it - right?"

Valkyrie moaned softly... but already, the scene before her eyes was rebuilding itself. Soon another glowing vision enveloped her- that of herself trapped in a dank sewer, surrounded by a horde of foul, tentacle-waving monsters. Then, recovering her usual spirit, her lips twisted into a snarl.

"Do not worry!" she hissed. "This time, I will come out on top!"

But it only took a few seconds to prove that no, she wouldn't.

Over and over, Valiant Valkyrie faced foe after simulated foe. Over and over she was defeated utterly, and then paid a super-heroine's price for her subjugation. Her punishments took many forms: of being slapped around, of being spanked, of being posed naked with her opponent's boot planted upon her, of being forced to suck or to kiss boot.

Through it all, just two things held true. As fluids poured from her well-abused pussy, the whimpering heroine became increasingly and intensely aware that no matter how many times she was defeated, nothing was allowed to penetrate her pussy that was larger than a finger, and that no more than to be immersed up to the first knuckle inside her. And on top of that, although the stroking fingers, and tentacles, and other foul implements of victory being used upon her repeatedly got her up to the very edge, she was never permitted to actually climax. Over and over her helpless clitoris was teased and toyed with, bringing her up to the very cusp of a furious squirting orgasm - only for the scenario instantly to end, and another to begin, leaving her helpless vaginal lips dripping and unsatisfied.

And, as one last insult to be added to her drooling injury, every time the scenario ended to leave the buxom heroine sweaty, dripping, and conquered, a brief screen popped up informing her of two pieces of information. The first was the running tally of her own victories and losses: with the Valiant Valkyrie Defeated number growing steadily larger with each failure, while the Valiant Valkyrie Victories number remained at all times and mockingly at zero. Then, beneath that, the internal machine informed the conquered super-heroine of exactly how many hundreds or thousands of times the Boarman had faced that same scenario - and that the number of times he had been defeated by it was zero.

As she watched eagerly through the window, Royal Flower licked her lips. "Yeah," she cooed. "I hope the Boarman lays the biggest super-bun ever in your oven, you filthy fucking slut," she cooed, as she watched Valiant Valkyrie's ass jiggle under another unresisted assault. Within the room, half-delirious from the unending series of crushing physical and emotional defeats she was suffering, the Golden Goddess barely even registered the sidekick's statement... and let out only a soft whimper, around her latest mechanical oral lover, in response.

Royal Flower laughed. But then, her pretty face glanced up - and gasped as it noticed a little green light that had started beeping. Her lips briefly pouted, but then, being an obedient young lady, she nodded. Leaning forward she put her lips near the microphone.

"Okay," she cooed. "Fun's over. You've had enough, slut."

Within, writhing helplessly under her latest simulated punishment for yet another overwhelming defeat, Valiant Valkyrie could only bleat softly. Her mighty legs wiggled - which did nothing to stop the fiendish mechanical demon that was currently going to town on her between them.

Outside, Royal Flower let out a little giggle. "Sorry," she said. "But if we let you have any more, you're likely to get broken completely. And believe it or not, we do need this thing for something other than reminding you what a horny fucking slut you are. Now, get ready..."

Reaching out a finger, she pressed a button.

Within the chamber, an orange light started to blink. The same orange light also suddenly pervaded the writhing mass of victorious tentacles that currently comprised Valiant Valkyrie's entire universe, after her latest ignominious defeat.

"Session complete," a cool, recorded voice sounded.

The fiendish tentacle writhing at her pussy pressed briefly in, giving her one last taste - and then withdrew, leaving her naked nether lips dripping. The thick implement currently sealing up her mouth likewise made one last deep press, forcing her to moan as her lips shivered around it, before it slurped up and out of her. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, as she was brought up into an upright, standing posture. But her hands remained bound, and her ankles too - in a forcibly spread position. The VR goggles remained in place upon her face as well, rendering her blind and deaf and helpless within the temporarily merciful space of the machine.