Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simulation complete," the machine intoned again, for her. Then, it rendered its verdict. "Superheroine Defeat: Total," it said. "Superheroine Defeat: Total."

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. "That... that can't be right!" she said. "It's not possible!"

"Superheroine is defeated," the machine said, regardless. "Prepare her for transfer to holding cell, for post-defeat counseling..."

Valiant Valkyrie still could not accept it. "It... it wasn't a legitimate contest!" she said. "You didn't fight fair! Y-you have to let me try again!"

But the machine ignored her. With a gasp, hearing the whir and swoosh of machinery around her, through inertia alone the goggle-blinded heroine felt herself being carried - upright, and with her mighty thighs held wide-open - through the unknown. She felt, as much as heard, the opening and closing of a couple large armored doors as she was ushered out of the simulation chamber itself.

Watching through the window, Royal Flower smiled and waved. "Bye bye, slut!" she laughed. "Hope you finally get what you have coming to you!"

Valiant Valkyrie gasped. But, as she was carried out of the chamber, she scarcely had attention to pay to the young heroine's parting impertinent shout. Mostly through the ponderous motion of her own large bare breasts the gasping heroine felt herself being carried through a vast distance, swaying and jerking through the air at the end of her conveyor. She heard, and felt through the rush of air against her sweaty naked skin, another set of large metal doors open around her, and then close up behind her buns. She felt herself being lowered down - and gasped as she suddenly felt something solid rather than open air under her feet. Shakily she regained her footing, as she heard the faint 'clank' of the soles of her boots coming to rest upon metal.

The machine released her. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, and swayed one and then the other. Her attempts to maintain her balance were not helped by the high center of gravity caused by her large breasts, which swayed and swung ponderously as she struggled - but she managed ultimately, if barely, to remain upright. Her efforts to retain her balance left her no mental or physical capacity to do anything else - something the machine took advantage of, as its tentacles darted back down. A mechanical hand reached down, tugged off the VR goggles and took them away. Moments later the clamps that had kept her ankles held wide, and her wrists pinned together behind her back, released, and withdrew as well. Her head no longer covered, with a soft gasp Valiant Valkyrie heard a large mechanical door closing behind her, and then the soft whirr of machinery fading into the distance - as whatever robot of industrial subjugation had brought her here zipped back away to its lair.

For several seconds, Valiant Valkyrie stood there, panting softly. She looked around, her blue eyes wide.

Around her, everything was almost pure darkness. She could tell she was in a large metal room, but could make out almost no other details amidst the gloom. A single bright white light, like a spotlight, shone down upon her. The edge of the glow barely illuminated a large sliding armored door, directly behind her naked rounded ass.

For just a moment, the mighty heroine almost thought that her recent ordeal was in fact actually a dream. Her belly filled up with the machine's electrolyte-rich 'cum', the panting heroine found that despite her long ordeal in short order her sleek and super-humanly superb flesh was almost fully recovered. Her muscles soon felt rested, her breath returned to normal. At the tips of her enormous breasts, her nipples were perpetually tented out to their maximum extension - but given their nakedness and the chill of the room that was not entirely unexpected.

Two things remained that proved beyond doubt what she had just been through was real. First, although a bit of her usual spirit started to come back rapidly, her mind remained distinctly fuzzy and befuddled in the wake of what it had been through. Second, and much more visible: down between her legs, her tender bare pussy was literally dripping forth tendrils of oozing slime - and all up inside her tender cavity, the mighty heroine could tell that she was, without exaggeration, wetter than she had ever been in her life. And, unlike everything else, that was not going away. In fact, the longer she went untouched, the more the ache inside her grew, and the more oozing lubricant seemed to flow down into a pussy that was already so wet it seemed to be preparing itself to have sex with a man with a dick the size of a telephone pole.

But the mighty heroine did not have time to dwell upon that. For a moment later, a second light came on in the dark space, revealing that she was not alone. The Boarman stood right in front of her, beneath his own spotlight.

"Oh..." the mighty heroine gasped. Her head still recovering, she let her eyes run up and down him.

He did not look to have changed at all. He stood before her, he was still in full costume - while she was naked. Her eyes roving up and down him, now had no fear of his briefs... or at least, could not resist lingering there for a moment, before leaping away before they spent too long gazing upon the long lurid bulge that still lurked there.

But, in crossing down into that region, with a gasp, Valiant Valkyrie did see something new. From his belt, the Boarman now had both pieces of her proud skimpy bikini dangling - her huge-cupped bra on his left, her tiny panties on his right. The sight of them hanging there, to either side of his enormous package, made her eyes go wide, and caused her to take in a sharp breath of shock. But then her blue eyes had to swiftly dart back upwards, as he suddenly took a step forward. Walking up to her, he soon came to stand so close that if he wanted to he could have easily reached out and touched her pretty much anywhere from the thighs up that he wished - a fact she was suddenly intensely and continuously aware of.

"Hello, Valiant Valkyrie," he said. His rumbling deep voice was smooth and casual, sounding about as apologetic as if he had made her wait on him for fifteen minutes before he had finally shown up for coffee. "I apologize that I had to leave you for a short time," he said. "I hope you enjoyed your time with my machine, and that by keeping you well-stimulated it dulled the sting of my own absence at least slightly."

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, and shook her head. "En-enjoyed?!" she gasped, staring at him with wide blue eyes. One hand perched upon her naked buxom hip, the other lashed out and stabbed a finger into his chest. "You tricked me into there! How... how dare you?"

"Tricked?" he said. "You demanded to be let in of your own free will. I know you are a superheroine, and are just doing what comes natural to your kind, but please refrain at least from blaming others for your own misbehavior when it is trivial to prove otherwise."

Valiant Valkyrie hissed, and her hands shivered upon her naked hips - which, though they had recovered considerably, still prickled slightly with the sweat of her long ordeal. "My kind?!" she gasped. She shook her head, in fury. "Oh... oh that is IT! I have HAD IT!"

And with that, leaning forward and waving a strident finger in his face, Valiant Valkyrie gave the Boarman a giant-sized piece of her mind. "You!" she hissed at him, "are a... a pervert! You are a male chauvinist creep! A brutal barbarian, and a toxic brute! It's like you crawled out of the god-damn Stone Age! I cannot believe a man like you still exists! You... you fucking PIG!"

The Boarman heaved a heavy sigh, and shook his head.

"Alright, Valiant Valkyrie," he said. "I grow tired of this."

"Y-you grow tired of this?!" she snapped, hands trembling atop her bare hips.

"Yes," he said. "Many times you have tried to engage me in fruitless debate. You have attempted to publicly belittle me. For years, this has been going on. Now, you have barged your way into my city, destroying everything you touch, and still you insist on marching up into my face and spitting insults at me. I think we should finally settle this, right here and right now, and deal at last with the root cause of your public animosity towards me" he said.

"Agreed!" Valiant Valkyrie said, hotly. Hands on her hips, she stomped a foot, and glared at him in fury.

"Good," the Boarman said.

Then, without another word, he stuck out his own right hand, and slid it right up in between her legs. And then, without waiting at all, the Boarman's thick gloved finger promptly shoved its way right up inside Valiant Valkyrie's tight and sopping pussy.

To be continued...

Alright, finally there. Our protagonists are going to settle their differences in the bedroom, as everyone certainly knew they always would. Just so you know there are going to be two versions of how this all goes down - a 'Boarman wins' ending and a 'Valiant Valkyrie wins' ending. Both have plenty of sex, so rest assured about that - the difference mostly comes down to who gets portrayed as more dominant within the act, and then who comes out 'on top' afterwards. I will try to submit them at as close to the same time as possible, but it will be up to Lit whether they drop at the same time or not.