Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boarman smiled. "I'll do half that," he promised, and pressed another button. The doors slid closed and sealed, behind her bikini-clad butt.

Entering the chamber, Valiant Valkyrie stood at its exact center and looked around. The armored walls were covered in razor-thin gaps that marked numerous hidden panels. Tracing her eyes across them, Valiant Valkyrie smirked - mentally marking where her 'foes' would have to emerge from. Upon the far wall, exactly opposite the door, was a long dark panel of bulletproof glass stretched from floor to ceiling. As she stood there, the left hand of the panel lit up with blood-red light. The red slowly receded, until it was dark again. Once the red bar had fully receded, the word 'DAMAGE' in red appeared at the top.

"Fill the bar with successful strikes, and you win the simulation," Boarman told her, standing outside and watching through the large bullet-proof window.

"So simple even a stupid man like you could think of it," Valkyrie said, smirking. Folding her arms beneath her bra-straining breasts, she tapped her foot upon the steel floor. "Just so you know," she cooed, smirking, "the training room back at my base is way, way better than this piece of amateur shit."

Boarman shrugged. "Prove it," he said, and pushed a button.

As if on queue, two panels sprung open, and two menacing robot arms came snaking out. Each seemed to have some sort of fiendish mystery weapon at its tip, encased in a bulbous metal casing. Without wasting time, Valiant Valkyrie leaped forward.

"Ha!" she shrieked, as she struck first one and then the other just behind their bulging casings. Both tentacles shivered, and promptly fell limp to the floor with a clang. As it did so, a tiny bit of red appeared in the bar, filling it by perhaps ten percent.

"That was easy!" Valiant Valkyrie declared. A look of fierce glee appeared upon her regal face, as she retreated back into the center of the room and stood in a fighting crouch. A few strands of her golden-blonde hair hung down decoratively across her beautiful masked features.

With a slight crackle, Boarman's voice came through a speaker in the wall.

"Those were for warm-ups," he said, standing and watching her performance from outside.

But within the steel testing chamber, through the hiss and crackle of the speakers, Valiant Valkyrie was sure she could hear grudging respect in his voice. A thin smile spread across her lips, as she waited in her fighting crouch. "Don't get all defensive," she cooed out at him, "just because you're finally learning I'm better than you."

A moment later, another hiss announced the opening of three more panels behind her. Whirling around, Valiant Valkyrie spied with glee three more tentacles, each tipped by whirring blades. With a bellowed battle-cry that caused her immense breasts to shake inside her gigantic V-covered bra-cups, she lunged forward.

"For the Honor of Beachport!" she cried as she struck one tentacle with her fist.

"For the Glory of the Goddess!" she cried, as she slammed a second tentacle onto her thigh.

"For the Pride of Superheroines Everywhere!" she said, as she stomped the third to the floor beneath her foot.

All three tentacles fell to the floor, spitting sparks and writhing like men might after taking a solid foot to the groin. Through the tall window the bar was now a third full. Backing up, Valkyrie put both hands upon her hips and, legs spread wide, looked down at her handiwork with pride.

"You must just be a super-wimp," she sneered, "if these were any challenge at all!"

"Those were decoys, tits for brains," the Boarman's voice crackled, drolly.

"Wh-what?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

It was too late. The two tentacles she had thought already defeated had risen silently back up while she was busy with the new arrivals. Not having seen any new panels opening, Valiant Valkyrie had not even suspected she was in danger, until it was too late. They lunged forward and wrapped around her forearms - just above where her wrists were parked to either side of her fertile swollen hips.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Head whirling, she gaped back over her shoulder in shock. "G-goddess help me!" she said.

But the Goddess did not seem to be in a helping mood. Despite her squirms and gasps and struggles, Valiant Valkyrie's mighty arms were inexorably drawn back and pinned behind her hourglass-shaped torso. Once the coiled tentacles had them in place, holes opened up in the bulging tips. From these holes two rings shot out, and snapped closed around Valiant Valkyrie's wrists. In moments the rings turned, joined, and clamped together.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Her jaw hanging open in shock, she tugged desperately at her wrists. But, sealed together tight by the Boarman's alien-metal handcuffs, they would not budge from behind her rounded ass.

Outside, the Boarman watched, and chuckled, enjoying the show.

"A mere thirty seconds and the so-called Queen of Valor is already bound and helpless," he gloated. He admired the way her enormous breasts shook back and forth even more ponderously in her straining bra, now that her arms were pinned safely back behind her. "Are you ready to give up, kneel before my boots, and admit that that is your kind's natural place?" he asked.

Still pulling desperately at the cuffs, and still going nowhere, Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Then, moments later, her lips twisted into a snarl.

"Never!" she spat. "This... is nothing..." she said, straining with the effort of another mighty tug - which accomplished nothing. "I... can still attack with my feet... or head..." she said.

The Boarman nodded. "Probably for the best, considering its value," he agreed. He looked down, and pressed another button. "Very well," he said. "Then we shall continue."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Still struggling, she watched, eyes blinking wide, as another tentacle slithered down from above and approached her - a mechanical hand at its tip. She stared at it, as it grew closer to her.

"Wait..." she whispered, in sudden trepidation. "Wait, I just need a... a couple more seconds to.."

"No," he said.

Spreading out, the hand suddenly formed a flat open palm - and then struck Valiant Valkyrie hard across her regal right cheek.

"Glurgh!" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, spittle flying from her deformed lips, as her gorgeous head was swatted round until her chin nearly touched her shoulder.

Looking through the window, the Boarman chuckled. "Pussy pass denied," he said, and then pushed another button.

The hand didn't let up, smacking her back across her left cheek, and then her right, and then her left again. Valiant Valkyrie stumbled back and forth, moaning and shivering, but unable to do anything else, as she was pimp-slapped about the room.

Then, while the mighty heroine was still reeling, the mechanical hand lowered down, and rotated - while still remaining perfectly flat. Shaking her head to recover from being briefly dazed, Valiant Valkyrie stared at it... and her eyes went wide. "Oh!" she said. Moments later, before she could do anything else, the hand slammed up in between her open legs. Seizing her by her feminine regions, it gave them a tight squeeze.

"GAAAH!" Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, her eyes bugging out. Between the swat and the squeeze, she doubled over, enveloping the insolent invading hand between her sleek and mighty thighs. Giving her stinging vulva one last squeeze, the hand slipped free before it could become trapped. Meanwhile, another hand descended from above her, and seized hold of her rudely by her hair.

"Nice defensive position," Boarman said to her, as Valiant Valkyrie's bikini-bottom-clad buttocks lifted up high before him and jiggled, as if inviting his inspection. "What do you call it?"

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Face towards the ground, her lips shivered in outrage. "You... you chauvinist..." she started to hiss, in outrage. But before she could say anything else, another mighty robo-pimp-hand swung down and delivered a mighty swat directly to the center of her uplifted derriere.

"AIIEEE!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. Her body jerked under the force of the impact. Her head flew back, her shining blonde hair flying, and she let out a stunned shriek.

"Interesting," the Boarman commented, and advanced a little lever.

Blurring through the air, the hand wailed down upon her uplifted round buttocks again and again. "Ah! OH! AGGH!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed, as she got spanked with mechanical power and precision. Her taut yet gigantic ass jiggled and wobbled spectacularly inside her skimpy panties, as the cruel mechanical palm did its work upon her backside - still presented directly up towards the Boarman through the window, as if for his viewing pleasure.

The machine did not let its victim-in-training get too used to any one form of attack. Valiant Valkyrie gasped and moaned as, helpless, she was jerked up and down, to and fro about the chamber - each new position just providing a new avenue for her helpless body to be pounded. She gasped as she was slapped repeatedly across the face, groaned as her boobs were bounced and groped, and squealed as her ass got whipped and spanked.

After a couple minutes of this, a horrified realization slowly dawned upon Valiant Valkyrie's masked face.

"W-wait..." she moaned. Then she squealed, as she took a backhanded pimp-slap across the face, sending her bikini-clad body reeling. "These... these attacks..." she said, as she managed, just barely, to get back on her wobbling booted feet. "They're... they're kind of..."

"Kind of what?" the Boarman asked, curiously.

Valkyrie's eyes blinked bewilderedly behind her mask, as if she couldn't quite believe it herself. "They're... they're kind of s-SEXIISSST!!" Upon the last vital word her voice rose into a shriek as a hand snapped down, seized her by her hair, and jerked her upwards by it. Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, like a schoolgirl losing a catfight, as her hair got pulled. Then, it let go. Her head, panting desperately, looked back down - only for her eyes to go even more wide as they saw two more mechanical hands approaching - making straight for her breasts.

As she watched, panting in shock, the two hands slid up and underneath her gigantic boobs. They cupped them briefly, from below, as if copping a feel. Then, they slipped up in between them... and began to finger her front-mounted, double-V-shaped bra catch.

Staring at the machine toying with her overloaded bra, Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Slowly, she shook her head. "J-just... just what kind of t-training machine IS this?!" she suddenly demanded.

The Boarman looked down, and then looked back up.

"Oops," he said.

"I left it on Superheroine by mistake," he admitted.

Valkyrie's jaw dropped. "Wh-WHAT?!"

"Yeah, sorry," he said, not sounding sorry. "I forgot, I had a super-booty-call over last night and she was in here, getting worked up. But hey - nothing you shouldn't still be able to handle now, right?"

"What?! I... no... that would be..." Valiant Valkyrie tried to argue - her tongue getting tied as she attempted to pick between two sets of implications. But before she could, the mechanical hand preempted her by flicking open her bra-catch.

"Oh... S-suffering SIF!" she hissed, eyes blazing in fury, as she watched her huge yet overloaded bra explode open. Her massive bare tits burst forth to sway and jostle ponderously before the merciless machine. The mechanical hands that had been squeezing and tormenting her jugs promptly leaped away. Looping around behind her, they seized her strapless bra before it could fall too far, and carried it away like a trophy.

In their place, two fresh new tentacles rose up and positioned themselves in front of the tips of her jostling jugs. At the end of each tentacle was a large metal cup... from which could be heard a little hissing suction.

"A... a w-woman used this for... training?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, staring at the cups in shock.

"Less training," he admitted, "...and more like foreplay."

"WHAT?!" she bellowed.

But before she could say anything else, the cups slammed forward. Sealing themselves against the ends of her gigantic jugs, they began to suck for all they were worth. Artificial 'tongues' rose up inside, and began to tease and bat at the tender nipples trapped inside, even as they were slurped.

Meanwhile, watching idly, the Boarman shrugged.

"I'm a busy man," he said, as he enjoyed the show she was putting on, squirming and thrashing pneumatically as the two metal cups made her giant tits wobble about independently in interesting ways. "I can't finger all the cunts who want to ride my Boar-jock. You super-broads are all so stuck-up and full of yourselves, every last one of you thinks you deserve a few hours of my full attention just for the privilege of getting loaded up with the Boarman's seed. If I had to spend an hour with my hand down the panties of every stuck up slut who came strutting up to throw shade at me, calling me a chauvinist and other such foreplay, I'd never get anything done. So I made something to get you ultra-whores all warmed up and ready to put out, without having to waste my time."

Outside, a small aperture had opened up on the outside of the machine. From it a metal arm extended - and, from a hook at the end there dangled the gigantic cups of Valiant Valkyrie's captured bra. He reached up and toyed with one of her giant blue-and-gold bra cups with his fingers, while still watching the show.

"And hey," he said, as he toyed with her captured top, "I figured... why do I need two separate machines, one to train on and one to make you super-sluts shut up and do what you were made for - when one is more than enough?"

As he had explained himself, Valkyrie's jaw had steadily dropped lower and lower - both at what she was hearing and at the suction working over her breasts.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. "Oh, you... you chauvinist FIEND!" she squealed. Her breasts distending under the force of the suction, she doubled over of her own accord. Her lips twisted in a furious snarl, she stared down at the tormenting of her big proud rack in outraged disbelief.

The Boarman shrugged. "You agreed to face whatever the machine threw at you," he pointed out. "If you don't like it - surely it must be nothing to the great Queen of Valor - right?"

"OH!" Valiant Valkyrie thundered, shivering in shock. But before she could make any other reaction she gasped - as she felt two more cold tentacles alight upon her body. Alighting down upon her uplifted, enormous yet perfectly toned ass, the tips of the tentacles nuzzled teasingly at the edges of her panties. Belleaguered boobies briefly forgotten, Valiant Valkyrie whirled her head around and gaped wide-eyed back over her shoulder - just in time to see each of the mechanical tentacles slip up underneath the seat of her proud panties, hooking through them just below their golden straps.

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, staring back at her violated panties in shock. "No, stop! Y-you can't!"

But she could but watch, helpless, as the metal tentacles peeled her proud panties up and over the rotund swell of her ass.

"Y-you fiend!" she gasped, as her panties were tugged down below the base of her ass, and went shooting off down her legs. She squealed and squirmed, but despite her struggles it was but moments before her little panties got jerked away over the ends of her feet. With an almost delighted-sounding mechanical squeal, one of the tentacles zipped away - holding her panties. Soon enough, another arm popped out of the side of the machine, delivering them to him. Reaching up, the Boarman plucked them away. Now holding both halves of her bikini, her bra and her panties, he studied them, and shook his cowled head - while within her naked body continued to thrash and squirm.

"It sure didn't take you long to lose these again, did it, slut?" he mused. Holding it up, he waved her little bikini back and forth, before her, while within the stalwart demigoddess could but glare and growl. "I knew, of course, that giving it back to you would just make you all the more eager to rush back in return it to where it belongs. After all, the only point of a superheroine's costume is to mark out which worthy master has finally conquered her. But, I will admit, even I was surprised at just how fast you managed to lose it to me again."

Within the machine, Valiant Valkyrie's noble face quireved with rage. "That... that is preposterous you... you..." she started to hiss.

But she never got a chance to finish her comeback. For suddenly, descending down from above her, there appeared a new tentacle. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her words dying upon her lips - as her wide blue eyes found themselves looking down the length of a nearly-perfect replica of a large penis, pointed directly at her face.

"W-wait" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered. "W-wait... this is... this is going too f-f..."

Then, with a buzz, yet another threat emerged. In her distraction Valiant Valkyrie had erroneously left her thighs spread an obliging distance apart. Now, at the end of yet another tentacle, another tentacle rose up. This one, instead of a phallus, had a rotating disc of soft rubber at its tip - covered in bumps and nodules. Obviously it was intended to give a great deal of stimulation, once spun. As if to demonstrate, it gave a little whirr, just outside the leaking gates of her pussy. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, softly.

"B-by the Goddess..." Valiant Valkyrie hissed.

Before she could close the gate which she had accidentally left ajar, the tentacle had pushed upwards... nuzzling up against the entrance of her pussy. Then, when it had sunk ever so slightly up in between the lips of her defenseless cunt, the machine suddenly gave a little spin of its rotary teaser up inside her twat.

"Oh... S-suffering SIF!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. She could not help herself. Despite her best efforts to resist, just a couple seconds of spinning from the teaser up against her twat set her entire buxom hindquarters to quivering. When it stopped a moment later, the entire business end of the teaser was shining with her glistening fluids.

"Oooh!" Valiant Valkyrie said. She shivered - pinned down, waiting helplessly, for the next assault of his machine. Eyes glued to the dildo looming in front of her face, she slowly shook her head. "How... how on earth would you ever trick even one self-respecting super-woman into this thing?!" she asked

The Boarman shrugged, still idly playing with her stolen panties.

"Every woman is a little different, and requires a slightly different approach..." he said, idly contemplating the superheroine's skimpy costume. Then he turned back, and looked at her through the window. "But if a super-bimbo I was attempting to seduce seemed to be particularly stupid and gullible, even by the standards of her kind," he said, "well... I might for example, tell her that this was my training machine, and dare her to enter and prove herself my equal."

"Oh..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Her blue eyes, staring down the length of the dildo, suddenly got very wide. "Oh, you... you giant fucking PRI-..." she started to say.

Before she could get out another word, both the dildo and the teaser surging forward into the helpless heroine's waiting body.

"GLURRRGH!" Valiant Valkyrie finished wittily, as the big dildo sealed up her lips - and then shoved on further. Her eyes rolled upwards and leaked tears, as the big thing started to spread her throat.

Meanwhile, the teaser shoved its way rudely up into her cunt, and promptly set to buzzing and spinning. Instantly, fluids started to splatter out onto the interior of her thighs, while Valkyrie's whole buxom and naked lower body began to wiggle with wild and helpless abandon.