Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most prominent of these were a gigantic pair of bra and panties, each cup or panel of which was large enough to use as a sail upon a galleon, which presumably belonged to some size-changing villainess the Boarman had managed to take down. Beside the titanic panties there was a flying saucer that looked suspiciously dome-like, with a round projection right at the top. Valiant Valkyrie belatedly recognized it as a Zellerian space-ship; the same one the Boarman harvested the material for his ultra-light zip-cuffs and spreader-bars from. There were also a few giant hanging pieces of technology which she didn't recognize - either of alien or mad-villainess manufacture.

But now that she was looking, she spotted one captured machine she definitely did recognize.

"My... my car!" the Queen of Valor gasped. Her head already turned sideways, she skidded to a halt, her hands opening up wide to either side of her curvy scantily-clad hips.

Stopping herself and turning to face the same direction, Royal Flower nodded. "Oh, right," she said - not sounding the slightest bit surprised.

In the distant ceiling of the cavern, a large mechanical door had been retracted. From it, upon several strong cables, an industrial winch was slowly lowering what was left of the Valkyr's Steed down towards a waiting plinth. Now that she was looking that way, with a soft gasp, Valiant Valkyrie saw that several other high-performance super-vehicles (or the remains thereof) were already on display along the edge of the cavern, on identical plinths. She thought she recognized one as belonging to Daring Diva - but shoved that thought aside as ridiculous. Others she did not recognize; but considering that one was hot pink with purple lightning bolts, and another was black with a red broken-heart logo, she could guess that whoever their original owners were they had been of the curvy-and-scantily-clad persuasion.

"What... what do you think you're doing with that?!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, watching her precious car get lowered towards the Boarman's waiting plinth.

Standing beside her, Royal Flower turned her head and gave a winsome smile. "Would you rather we have left it lying around beside Hyboria?" she cooed. "Or handed it over to the cops?"

Valiant Valkyrie brushed some of her golden hair back, and squirmed. "Well.. no," she admitted. Recovering some of her spirit, she put both hands on her buxom hips and glared. "But you still have no right to take it!"

Royal Flower shrugged. "If you really want it back that bad, I'm sure the Boarman can be negotiated with," she said. "Though there might be some fees that will have to be paid, to cover the costs of moving and storage." She glanced slyly down at the super-heroine's scantily-clad crotch, as if considering what few forms of payment the heroine had that her counterparty might be interested in. Then she shrugged. "Shall we go on?"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath. Then, she pushed thoughts of her destroyed supercar aside. It was no good coming across too desperate and needy, before she had even seen him. It was hardly the only one she had, even if it was by far the newest and most expensive. From the look she had gotten down into the engine block and cab, this one would be useful only for parts. It wasn't that big a deal to have to go back to last years' model... though admittedly she would have to put up with the fact the bluetooth was on the fritz.

Valiant Valkyrie nodded, signaling her agreement with Flower.

However, it turned out, she wasn't quite ready to turn away yet. Now that she was facing that way, she allowed her gaze to drop... and her eyes were briefly drawn to the row upon row of glowing trophy cases that filled that side of the cave, beneath the gigantic prizes higher up. But she did not have time to focus on that and, reminding herself of her mission, quickly shook her head and looked away.

"Lead on," she told her.

Royal Flower did so. Valiant Valkyrie followed.

Soon enough they found the Boarman. The tusked templar was standing in what in a city would have been a central plaza, with large metal buildings looming around him. Before him lay a semicircular array of screens set at waist-height, all of which were glowing. As they got near Kaja saw that, of the several screens that glowed side-by-side before him, the central three showed various stages of her car being laid onto its plinth, which he seemed to be overseeing remotely. However, the one on the far right showed an overview of Broodhaven itself, in a wire-frame 3D view, with various current hot-spots and police-chases highlighted with blinking red dots.

But there were other screens besides that. And the one nearest them mysteriously showed a hotel bar where a suited figure - who Valkyrie instantly got a preternatural intuition was one of his Royals - was in the midst of chatting up a bikini-clad and banner-decorated young lady. The many decorations arrayed around the bar announced the pageant that was gracing it - but other than an occasional bouquet or a stray high-heeled pump here and there, there was no trace of any other contestants. A sea of frustrated chumps looked on, glaring in fury, at the broad-shouldered figure hitting on the very last, exceptionally beautiful lady in the place. But based on the bruises some of them were nursing, they had learned the hard way not to interfere. The features on the boy's smirking face, as the blonde beauty before him waited in rapt attention for his every word, looked half-Asian.

"So, how about it?" he cooed.

His hand, already on her hip, stroked lightly up her sleek bare skin to the hipstrap of her little bikini bottom. This, being bright pink, was covered in a pattern of her pageant logo, in silver. He stroked the edge of her panty, teasingly, and then dove his hand down, spreading it out to caress her curvy flesh.

The gorgeous eigtheen-year-old blonde panted softly, gaping up at him in shock. Then, she hopped down off her seat, and wiggled at her feet.

"Okay!" she said. Going up on tiptoe, she pressed a brief kiss to his smirking chin, then settled back down. "Take me with you!" she said.

Her hand, shivering with excitement, went up to her purse, lying beside her on the bar. Reaching in, it came back out - holding a wrapped condom. But, intercepting her, he took the condom away from her. "You won't be using that," he assured her, returning it to her purse. Then, he coiled his arm around her waist, and nodded towards a waiting bank of elevators. "Let's go," he said.

She gasped. But as his powerful arm tugged at her hourglass waist, she teettered briefly - and then obediently followed. Clinging to him for support, her gorgeous face gaped up into his as he led her away - leaving her purse and protection behind - towards a place of his choosing.

Among the crowd of watching, thwarted rivals, a great groan of frustration rose up - to see the last piece of exceptionally rich banner-clad ass get led out of their midst. One boy, seeming particularly distraught, fell down to his knees and stared in horror at the sight of the scantily-clad blonde being steadily led away from him.

"But... but baby!" he whimpered. Judging by the bruises on his face, he was one of the ones who had to learn the hard way not to interfere. "We've... we've been goin' steady for six months! Y-you can't do this!"

The blonde, still gaping up in awe at her soon-to-be conqueror, said nothing. But the young man turned his head, and looked back over his shoulder. "Don't worry," he said. His hand, sliding down, slipped up inside the young beauty's bikini bottom and began to cup and caress her taut round buns. "I'll bring her back in one piece." He gave her projecting ass a squeeze, inside her panties, and then chuckled. "Well... no guarantees on some parts of her," he admitted, and laughed.

The kneeling boy let out a stunned groan. But by then it was too late. Arriving at the elevator, the two newly-met love-birds sank into it. The boy pressed a secret button, behind the oblivious girl's back, and the elevator closed up and then began to descend to a secret floor, no normal guests could ever have found.

Standing to one side, hands upon her own pantied hips, Valiant Valkyrie tapped a booted foot and cleared her throat impatiently. But, just before she could speak, the Boarman lifted up a hand and waved her sharply to silence. And, falling into a long-standing instinct to respect a super-mentor's communication with a sidekick, Valiant Valkyrie shivered but obediently remained silent, as his hand went down and depressed a control to unmute a microphone.

"Good job, Royal Nine," he growled, to the young man who was finally getting to enjoy the curvy creature sinking into his arms. The banner, across her large and scantily-clad chest, read Miss Teen California. "But you would have had an easier time of it if you'd broken her haughty pride a bit better through your earlier encounters, and then established a false threat of separation, to activate her fear of missing out. Still, nice job."

Within the elevator, the two love-birds were pressing into one another with increasing gusto. His hands went increasingly far inside her bikini, to which she offered no objections other than squirms and moans. Meanwhile, her hands were stroking with increasing energy up and down and inside his well-fitted suit. Still watching, the Boarman swept an overlay over it, and studied it.

"Oh, and by the way," he added, smirking. "This one likes to think of herself as very sexually skilled and experienced.... But our intelligence indicates she hasn't had anything half as big as what you're packing slammed up into her. So relax, enjoy yourself - and have a good time, as you break this haughty slut in every way possible."

Writhing in her seducer's arms, Miss Teen California moaned, and then pulled back and came up for air.

"What... what was that?" the young beauty queen asked softly, panting for breath.

"Nothing," Royal Nine said. "Now come here." Seizing her by her blonde hair, he shoved her up against the side of the elevator and began making out with her, even more aggressively than before. And not putting up the slightest resistance, Miss Teen California moaned, and obediently locked her lips with his once more. Soon she was running her hands through his hair, her bikini-clad body rubbing against him as she kissed him back ravenously.

The Boarman nodded, approvingly, and then shut down the feed. Then, at last, he looked up.

But Valiant Valkyrie was not quite ready to. Hands on her hips, she regarded the screen with disgust - and then, raising her own blue eyes to meet his, shook her head.

"Such filth!" she hissed.

He shrugged. "Young men have to learn their skills somehow," he said. "Especially one so vital to their mission."

Hands sliding back to her ass, Valiant Valkyrie kept them both there as she raised her chin, her face still set with offended feminine fury. "And what, exactly, sort of mission is that?!" she demanded.

"Nothing you would understand," he said.

He tapped a last few keys, then lifted up his head and visibly turned his full attention, at last, to the gorgeous yet extremely agitated demigoddess who stood preening furiously in the heart of his base. "

"You wished to see me?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said. Her eyes glared at him as if her gaze alone could bore through him. "I received your offer -and it is laughable. I demand the return of my friends, and my sidekick! Either they leave with me, or they tell me with their own lips that they are staying. And I am not budging from this spot until that happens!"

She stood, with her hands upon her hips, and waited expectantly for his response. But the Boarman merely rolled his eyes.

Valiant Valkyrie's already furious glare grew darker still. "Do you not agree that my demands deserve to be satisfied?" she demanded hotly.

"Of course they do not," the Boarman said. He shook his cowled head. "And in any case," he said, "I am not about to hand them over into your protection - to a useless superheroine who would only get them imprisoned again before she got even half a block down the street!"

Valiant Valkyrie's hands quivered upon her buxom hips, and her eyes twitched.

"That's ridiculous!" she snapped. Stepping forward, consumed by passion, she planted herself directly before him and drove a gloved finger into the center of his massive chest. "I," she said glaring up at him, "am absolutely your equal in every way! As... as is every other superheroine, for that matter!"

Looking back down at her, the Boarman snorted. "Rubbish," he said. "This night has proved otherwise - if there was somehow previously any doubt." Ignoring her finger, jabbed into him through his famous logo, he lifted a hand and held it up. "Let us count your great victories," he said. "You ate out a prison warden to buy your freedom. Punched out a few cops, to resist legitimate arrest for indecent exposure. And then ended up felled at my feet, after offering the most meager assistance possible against my foes. Valiant Valkyrie, if I may count one blessing of you coming to Broodhaven, it is that we finally have proof that if you deserve to be anywhere - it is kneeling penitently at my feet, like a good little superheroine should!"

Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock. Withdrawing her finger from his chest, she took a step back and briefly looked dazed. But while the recounting of their failures had been enough to drop her comrades to their knees before him - metaphorically speaking, since they had already been there - Valiant Valkyrie proved made of sterner stuff. Lifting up her chin, she glared at him in renewed fury - her blue eyes boring into him like pillars of fire, from between the golden spills of her hair.

"Those... those were all just coincidences!" she insisted. "They don't mean anything!" Realizing that this sounded a bit weak, she shook her gorgeous head. And then, lifting her chin higher, hit upon a better tactic. "It was... was merely my zeal to help deliver justice to your foul excuse for a city that drove me again and again to such bravery, that I put my body into such peril!" she insisted. The buxom body in question quivered in fury before him, restored to its customarily skimpy casing. Lifting up a golden finger, she wagged it correctively beside his face. "In a fair fight, I assure you - I would have in every case emerged victorious!"

"Oh, for the love of..." the Boarman growled. He lifted his gaze skyward, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Of all the flimsy excuses..." he said, looking away.

Then, he paused. He raised a finger up, and tapped it to his lips. "Wait..." he said. "Wait... maybe there is a way..." he added, softly.

Standing, preening and indignant before him, Valiant Valkyrie glared. "A way to do what?" she hissed.

"To finally put your silly words to the test, once and for all," he said. Turning back to her, he looked her in the eye. "Very well, Valiant Valkyrie," he said. "I will return your wayward ladies to you. If, that is, you are actually willing to stand by your word."

"Wh-what?" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her blue eyes blinking up at him in bewilderment.

"You said that you were my equal in every way," he said. "That if given a fair fight, on even terms, you could match me - and then some?"

"Yes!" Valiant Valkyrie promptly said. She said it with some trepidation - feeling a sudden nervousness oozing up underneath her bikini bottom. But she still had no choice but to say it.

"Well then," the Boarman said, "I will give you what you want - provided you can first prove it."

"Prove it?" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, incredulously. "And how am I meant to do that?!"

"With this," the Boarman said.

Turning, the Boarman walked over to a large metal machine that had stood, unnoticed - alongside several others vaguely like it scattered about the Boarcave - right beside where they had held their argument. It appeared to be a large cube, roughly the size of a small house. To one side, a heavy armored door provided the only visible access. Beside it, a large control panel lay beneath a thick window looking inside - currently dark. Walking up behind him, her voluptuous hips swaying back and forth in their tiny superheroine panties, Valiant Valkyrie looked it over curiously. Then her eyes went upwards - and seeing a sign over it, widened.

"T-training machine?" she gasped, sharply.

"Yes," the Boarman said. Stepping forward, he caressed the side of the machine almost tenderly, while turning to face her across its console. "Within here," the Boarman said, nodding towards the dark window, "are many fiendish challenges and contraptions. I use it to test myself daily. It is not for the faint of heart - the highest setting is enough to challenge even me. But, if you are truly that mythical creature - a mere woman and superheroine who is actually my equal - then you could certainly do the same."

Panting softly, Valiant Valkyrie stared at the waiting console in shock. A deep dread instantly formed, under her sleek flat belly. "I don't know," she said. "How... how am I to trust that it is safe?"

The Boarman snorted.

"Of course it isn't safe, you stupid bimbo," he said. "What would be the point, otherwise?" He smirked. "But, if you are nervous, that's okay. There are of course many different levels. Perhaps I could set it to a lower one, if that makes your tender twat feel better."

Reaching down, the Boarman touched the console, and it lit up. And there, indeed, was a list of programs, underneath a large heading that read 'Choose a Power Level'. The hardest program, naturally enough, was labeled 'Boarman.' Reaching out, the Boarman grabbed a dial and helpfully started turning it down, showing the lower levels. The next one down was labeled Manly Man, then Real Man, then Typical Superhero. After that came Royal, then Other Sidekick. On and on the Boarman scrolled down, until at last he reached the very lowest possible setting. Then he smiled, and gestured towards it for her.

Valiant Valkyrie stared and took a deep breath. The lowest level glowed back up at her. It was helpfully labeled 'weakest possible'.

Its name, naturally enough, was 'Superheroine.'

Valiant Valkyrie took another deep breath. A tremor of rage flickered across her face. Then, instantly, all trace of doubt or trepidation vanished from her - and she was consumed only by passion and fury.

"Oh, that is IT!" she hissed. Reaching up a gloved hand, past her enormous yet inadequate wobbling bra-cups, she stretched out a finger and jabbed it into the side of the machine. "I'll show you!" she declared. Her other finger went down, and brandished towards the glowing panel. "Put it on its highest setting!" she demanded. "Higher, if you dare! Then let me in there! I'll prove to you - I can defeat ten times what you can, any day of the week. And I won't even break a sweat!"

"Are you sure?" the Boarman asked. Reaching down, he fiddled with his dial.

"Absolutely!" Valiant Valkyrie growled.

Boarman shrugged. "It is your pride's funeral," he said. He pressed a button, and the door to the chamber slid open.

Valiant Valkyrie wagged a finger into his cowled face. "More like yours after I destroy your precious little toy with ease!" she said, so furious spittle flew from her lips.

She marched up to the door. Then, standing at its entrance, she turned her head to face him.

"Just so we're clear," she cooed. "Once I make this thing look like the silly toy it no doubt is - if you can handle it - you have to return my friends and sidekick to me. Else, I'll have to get even more rough. Understood?"

The Boarman's face quivered momentarily, then he shrugged. "Sure, fine," he said.

A fierce smile spread across Valiant Valkyrie's face, at having so thoroughly tricked and out-bargained him. "Then watch, and weep!" she said. Turning sharply on her heels, she stomped through the door and into the waiting chamber.