Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rearing up, she went ahead and showed him the little pussy in question, by lifting her mighty thigh. Throwing it over, she brought it back down - and was soon straddling him, her knees beside his waist. His giant penis towered up directly behind her. Her hands going to his shoulders, she pressed him down firmly into the bed. Then, lifting up her hips, she began to slowly drag them up him, drawing his immense tip closer and closer to her vagina.

Then, she suddenly gasped. A shiver ran through her. Turning, she looked back down the right side of her body.

There, halfway up her hip, was the Boarman's hand. It had slid up there, either stealthily or instinctively - probably in response to the way her hands were keeping him pinned. When she saw him he freezed, but it was too late and his goal was obvious.

His fingers were just a few inches away from, and clearly heading towards, the clasp of her golden belt.

Valkyrie breathed in and out a few times, her enormous breasts jiggling on his chest. Then she turned her head back around and faced him.

"Well?" she asked him - as his hand remained in place, still just a few inches from its goal. "Are you going to steal my belt or not?" she asked him.

When she didn't get an answer she lifted her rotund bottom, and began to rub it back and forth. She caressed it both against his hand and his lolling penis - practically delivering a written jiggling invitation to him to go ahead and take it from her. Her eyes remained glued to his, as she waited for him to make his decision. She said nothing... but the contemptuous expression on her gorgeous face, as she looked down at him, said it all.

Taking the Valkyrie's belt was what a common thief had to do to nail her. Not a real villain or, for that matter, hero.

"You can definitely take it from me," she told him, after several seconds when he had neither moved nor spoken. "I can't stop you." She wiggled her bottom against him again, practically daring him to. "And if you do," she informed him, "then yes - you can crush my pussy like it's never been crushed before... because you'll be fucking just another bimbo."

The Boarman gasped. His hand, at this, did indeed slide slightly up further, until he was actually touching the clasp. Then, he stopped again - as her eyes bored into him.

"So, is this all you want, superhero?" she finally asked him. She gave him a long look - rubbing her buns back and forth in long slow strokes. "Do you want to fuck just another woman, like you can find on any fucking street corner in your shithole city?" She went from rubbing back and forth, to up and down him - teasing his cock while she dared him to depower her. "Or..." she whispered down to him, "are you man enough that you think you can fuck the brains out of a real fucking superheroine?" She gave him a long slow stroke, while his giant cock twitched. "Well?" she asked, as she felt his giant cock pulsing against her buns, and felt his fingers trembling against her buckle. "Which is it you want, superhero?"

She waited a few more seconds, and felt his fingers shiver. Then she shook her head.

"Too late," she growled.

Suddenly, in a lightning move, she whipped her hand around, seized his, and tore it away from her belt - while it was still very much in place. She slammed the hand back down beside him. Meanwhile her other hand found his, seized it, and slammed it down to the bed as well - pinning him in place.

Looking down into his face, she shook her head.

"You're getting the super-pussy whether you want it or not," she informed him. "If you're having second thoughts, well, tough. That's the price you pay for making a fucking valkyrie really fucking horny."

With that she stroked her voluptuous hips all the way up him. Her pussy easily found his tip, like it was a penis-seeking missile. Pressing down, she enveloped his tip just slightly with her vulva.

"Ready, Boarboy?" she asked him.

His tip pressed into her entrance, he stared at her. "It's man," he said.

She shook her head. "You thought about taking the valkyrie's belt," she pointed out. "So as far as I'm concerned you're a boy until you prove otherwise. Now stop being a big pussy, and nail mine."

Then, with a sudden downward slam of her hips, she drove his gigantic cock deep up inside herself.

The reaction from both of them was instantaneous and explosive.

"Oh... FUCCCCK!" the Boarman groaned, his eyes bugging out and his head rolling.

"Oh, G-goddess, yEAAAAAASSS!" Valkyrie squealed, her golden-maned head shivering in awe, as she finally got filled the way she'd been craving to be for way, way, waaaay too long.

She slammed all the way down him, until he was completely buried inside her. Her pussy lips, bulging out wide, hovered just above his balls - which once more, boggled the Boarman's mind, even though it was happening right in front of him. Then, quivering atop him, Valkyrie whimpered and shook her head, her voice coming in soft pants.

"Oh.. oh Goddess..." she gasped. She took a deep breath, wiggling into a slightly better position atop him, and then sighed. "F-for the record... I... I have had bigger," she softly confirmed. "But... but it's been... a very long time!" she admitted. She shook her head, and let out a wan, if quivering smile. "T-tonight... is going to be a good, good night!" she said.

Then, having adjusted herself slightly, she began to slam herself furiously up and down him.

"Oh... yeah!" she squealed. Her head shook back and forth, and she moaned. "Oh, yeah, hero! T-that's the shit!" Her pussy flew up and down him, surging and boiling, taking his immense hammering inside her eagerly. Her buxom hips shook and jiggled as she hurtled up and down him. Her gigantic breasts, pressed into his chest, rolled and bounced like massive silky shock absorbers, helping to spread and cushion the piston-like slamming of her immortal body up and down its guide-rail of pleasure.

The Boarman, beneath her, didn't even manage to be that articulate. He simply gaped and groaned, eyes distant - as he did indeed, for once, experience what it was like to be fucked by a real superheroine.

The squealing and slamming continued for several minutes, until Valkyrie - sweat dripping from her face, and not slowing at all - nevertheless had worked out enough of her really urgent need for deep powerful slamming that speech started to filter back into her.

"Uh... unh... unh!" she groaned. Her eyes flickered down and she smiled. "A-aren't you going to make a little conversation, hero?" she asked. She licked her lips and sighed, caressing her cheek against his, as she continued to do all the work of making his penis hurtle up and down inside her. "It's not polite to leave a girl alone with her own thoughts, while you're fucking her, you know," she added... barely managing to get the sentence out without slurring, as whimpers of pleasure still poured out rhythmically from her throat.

Beneath her, the Boarman groaned. "I.. I don't... what..." his deep voice rumbled - as if he had suddenly been summoned back up from a period of time lost in the Pussy Dimension, and was still getting his bearings in a world that did not consist solely of a moist squeezing tube hurtling up and down him.

Valkyrie smiled - even as she continued to pant softly, with the pounding force of what she was making his penis do to her.

"You can talk about tonight, if you want," she sighed, snuggling closer - her hips still slamming away as if running on an independent program. She let out a little moan, her sleek belly rubbing against him, and then settled down again. "I can tell you're still a bit confused," she added, stroking his big square-jawed face.

"Well...." he groaned. In the way that happens in a man's head when pussy is happening around his cock, he found his thoughts swaying wildly. One moment, pubes. Another, Valkyrie. Another, his cock-head pressing to something deep inside her that seemed to make her clamp with delight. The next, the thought of slamming right through that thing, as if a battering ram through a door. Then, once more, Valkyrie.

Through it all, a few themes did manage to filter through, somehow.

"I... I still don't understand..." he admitted, in a grunt. "Th-the trap," he whimpered. "The-the Prizm... and the Goddess..." He groaned. "If you got trashed all night, h-how are you this this... oh, God!" He groaned as his mind was dragged back to pussy again, while his penis suddenly pulsed with delight.

Valkyrie sighed, and shook her head. "We're going to have to do this?" she asked, as he ran down her greatest hits of shame. "Fine." Cuddling up next to him like a teenage girl snuggling with her boyfriend she put her lips near his face, while her hips continued to go to town on his big penis like she thought his cum was worth millions. Which, to be fair, it might have been, to the right sort of buyer...

"The trap I'll give you," she said, her head resting beside his as they both grunted and shivered... almost like bystanders to the roaring engine of pleasure they were both equally linked to, and linked together inside. "I was irate," she said, enjoying him. "And... and not paying attention. The Prizm? Sure, five on one they were... were too much for me! B-but... the one t-time they all got the drop on you, you don't seem to have fared much better!"

She felt him start to open his mouth, and immediately reared up to glare down at him.

"And... and don't you d-DARE tell me that was your p-plan all along! W-we've both been doing this a long time, we both know that's the line you g-GIVE IT t-to the p-PRESS after you screw the f-FUCK up!"

She suddenly clenched her fingers tight on his shoulders and moaned in awe, as her body soared in pleasure. Beneath her the Boarman groaned in response, as the sudden clamping of her pussy almost drove him over the edge. But, as sometimes happens, the impending peak suddenly vanished for them both, and they settled back down into 'normal' rhythm... which would compare to the 'normal' rhythm of most couples trying to converse during lazy sex about the way the pistons of a V10 at peak power compared to the power train of a poorly-oiled tricycle.

"As for the Goddess..." she cooed. Rolling her head, she snuggled it onto his chest, like she just wanted to fall asleep in his big arms - even if the delicious devastation inside her made that impossible. "Are you really trying to hold that up as some sort of big thing? Like... no offense... you realize you're just her gigolo, right?"

The Boarman, who had been seeming to get a little lost in the droning of her voice as she chatted during sex (I'm sure no man reading this can sympathize at all), suddenly was brought out of it like he'd just taken a reeling punch to the face.

"Wh-what?" he grunted.

Looking down at him, she giggled. "You really didn't realize?" she asked. Pulling up, she began to nail him much more deliberately again, looking down into his face - raping his cock while she did her level best to rape his pride.

"Look," she cooed. "I'm sure you're tough, and all. But, uh, that lady? She wiped the floor with a Valkyrie, a ten-thousand-year-old reincarnated Sun Goddess, and a... well, okay. Daring Diva tries very hard, bless her, but still. She helped. Anyways, that celestial fucking slut fucking annihilated us all and she barely even had to try. Then she goes out and slays a bunch and then you show up and... let me guess... puts up a little show of fighting and then 'just happens' to fall down in a way that presents her cunt?"

She slammed herself down onto him a few more times, watching his face... and saw from his expression that while she might not be right on the money she was close enough to hurt.

"But... but she's a goddess..." he said.

Still pumping away down onto him, Valkyrie smiled. Reaching up, she patted her own considerable jiggling chest.

"Look," she cooed down at him. "She and I... okay, we're not exactly sisters. If she's A-tier, I'm like D minus, I know it. But as someone kind of cut from the same cloth, let me say... gods? Fucking boring."

She stroked her breast, gasped, and then shook her head.

"Thousands of god-damn years serving as a barmaid to the same old dudes, hearing the same damn jokes for centuries. All-cosmic power and all they can argue over is who's drinking horn is the biggest and god DAMN I wish that was a euphemism, it would have been SO much more interesting if it was!" She shook her head furiously, as she jiggled her hips up and down his cock. Then she looked down into his face, saw him gaping back, and shook her head.

"Look at it from her perspective," she cooed. "She gets to fight a lot, fuck a lot, and then goes back to sleep - and never has to pretend tea ceremonies or whatever are like the most important thing in the universe. And when she does go back to say hi to her husband the god of basket weaving or making very small trees or whatever, she has a perfect excuse - oh, some mortals had me imprisoned, but I killed a bunch of them. Oh, and uh, by the way - she's probably going to leave you out entirely. You mortals don't really count; you're like spare change, you're really only good for breaking ties."

Taking a break from talking, Valkyrie tilted her head back and moaned as she gave herself a series of long, deep, slow strokes. "Oh! Oh!" she gasped. "Oh, that hits the fucking spot!"

"Anh! Unh! Ugh!" the Boarman grunted, as he took her slamming down him. From the look on his face, she had given him something to think about - not that he was in much state to do so. Then, tiring of conversation, she cut loose. She let out a loud squeal as her hips flew up and down him, pounding herself as hard as she could. She shivered and shook upon him and at last a shower of moisture burst from her cunt.

"Ahhhh...." Valkyrie sighed. She cuddled down onto him.

"You came," he said.

"Yep," she said.

The fact seemed to restore his confidence a bit. He chuckled. "I knew you loved it," he said.

Lifting up, she touched her finger to his nose. "Don't get cocky," she advised him. She smirked. "Gorilla Groxx can give me one of those in half the time it took you." She wiggled a bit on him, and smiled. "That said... think you can give me more?"

He nodded. The comment about Groxx barely seemed to phase him. "Absolutely," he said.

"Then prove it," she said.

She lifted up off him. Despite herself, she let out a little yip as his immense cock-head squeezed back through her outer gates. Then she rolled over, onto her back next to him. The Boarman stood up and got, shakily, back to his feet.

"C'mon, Boarboy," she said. "Prove you deserve to be a man."

Standing over her, he shook his head.

"You have a big mouth, woman," he said. "You taunt me... that isn't smart."

"Oh, yeah?" she said. Reaching down, she rubbed her aching cunt. "What are you going to do about it? Are you going to crush my little pussy?"

"Something like that..." he purred, coming down to loom over her.

She could tell that, as he stood over her, that he was getting his confidence back. Being pinned down and fucked by an aggressive woman had not been on his agenda for the night. But it was hardly unknown to him, given his rogues gallery, she was sure - even if it seemed most of them weren't quite a match for her. And now, he was in his element. He would control what happened - or so he clearly thought. Coming down, he seized her thighs.

Lying beneath him, Valkyrie looked back and forth between his big cock and his face.

"Are you going to break my pussy with your big cock?" she asked him.

"If you want me to..." he said.

"I do," she said. "I want you to break my pussy, Boarboy. I want you to wreck my pussy, as hard as you possibly can."

"Be careful what you wish for," he advised her.

He settled down into position, looming over her. His huge penis came down to press against her already tender sopping vagina. She panted softly, staring. A look that almost looked like fear crossed her face - like she was just now realizing she might have bitten off more than she could chew.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, softly.

He shook his head.

"I am going to ruin you, you god-damned bitch," he said. "By the time I'm through your slutty friends will need to come in here and wipe all the liquified Valkyrie brain off my sheets. I'm going to turn you into a mindless blonde slut. When I'm done hollowing her out the only thing left of the so-called 'Golden Goddess' will be a stupid receptacle for cock." He chuckled. "So not much change really, from how you've been acting lately."

Valkyrie took a deep breath. "Sounds good," she said. There was a slight quiver in her voice. "Go for it."

He tightened his grip, and grinned. "I will enjoy watching you crawl to my feet, and beg to serve your proper place, Valkyrie," he told her.

Then, he finally thrust inside.

"Oh, yesssss!" he roared exultantly as his giant cock buried itself inside her - in charge once more.

"Oh... ooooh!" Valkyrie squealed, her head thrashing back atop the sheets.

Settling down on top of her incredibly buxom body, the Boarman proceeded to pound down into her as hard as he possibly could. He wasn't being complex. It was the most basic position imaginable and he did nothing to change it. Holding her thighs wide, he simply put every ounce of furious pounding force and speed into his hurtling hips as he could, slamming his mammoth penis down into her like a piledriver trying to break concrete - as if he really was trying to literally wreck her pussy.

And the visible effect on her was explosive and devastating.

"Oh! OOH! AIIEE!" Valkyrie shrieked. Her bountiful curves shook and jiggled under his deep wrecking power. Her entire body seemed to ripple under the force of his strokes. Her hourglass waist writhed and wriggled beneath him - pinned to the bed by the sheer bestial ferocity with which his gargantuan shaft was being plowed through her.

"Oh, that's it!" she squealed, her eyes shooting up in her gorgeous skull. "Th-that's... F-FUCK m-my pu-pusssy, you... oh! Oh! F-fuck me you... OOOH!"

In record time her voice rising to a shriek, she came. Her pussy clamped wildly on his cock, while fluids shot out of her. Perched atop her, the Boarman laughed.

"Yeah, you love that don't you bitch?" he cackled, as he felt her orgasmic pussy writhing around him. "Well, more where that came from, you slut!"

And he proceeded to keep nailing her as hard and fast as he possibly could.

For several minutes, Bedroom Arena One was filled at last with the shrieks and screams and moans of a powerful heroine being fully taught her place. The Boarman's shaft slammed continuously like an industrial piston in her pussy. Thrashing in awe, Valkyrie squealed as she came again, and again, and again, helplessly beneath him.

"Hahaha!" the Boarman cackled, as he felt what had to be at least orgasm number ten explode out, showering his balls in her fluids. "Take it, you god-damned slut!" he sneered.

"Oh, yeah!" she barely managed to gasp out, breathless from the fury. "G-give it to me! Give it to me! Oh, GOD!"

Wrapping his hands around her shoulders, feeling her mighty legs caress his sides, the Boarman grinned.

"Am I too much for you already, you fucking slut?" he asked her.

"Yes, oh yes! Y-you're too m-much for MEEE!" Valkyrie squealed - and her entire body wriggled against him as she came, again, almost immediately, yet more fluids splattering from her pussy. Based on the way she was panting and shivering under his continuous domination, it wasn't going to be more than a few seconds until her next, either.

The Boarman shook his head. "God damn," he purred. "You really do just get off on being forced, don't you slut?"

Valiant Valkyrie just shook and squealed in response, as fluids splattered from her cunt.