Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were silent for a moment as they watched Pilus Longus get read his rights. Then, suddenly Vestal gasped sharply. Eyes wide she detached her buns from the car. Stepping away, she turned to face Valkyrie. Squirming, she reached down, and began rubbing her belly tenderly.

With a soft gasp, Valkyrie also lurched away from the car and turned to face her sidekick.

"Did it?" she asked softly.

Still rubbing her belly, Vestal slowly nodded.

Valkyrie bit her lip, watching.

"First time?" she asked. She figured she would have heard, if not, but still...

"Yes," Vestal said softly. Then she looked up - and there were tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Valkyrie," she said.

Valkyrie gasped, sharply. Then, shaking her head rapidly, she swiftly came forward and took her sidekick in her arms. "Oh, no, no, no!" she said. Reaching up, she tapped the sniffling teen on her nose. "You don't be sorry for anything!"

The little sidekick was just now starting to show. Some of the more cruel members of the press - and a few not-yet informed superheroines, whose identities would be well remembered - had already made cracks about how she needed to lay off the midnight snacks. Valkyrie had hastily switched her to a chemise-style top instead of just a bra, but it was only buying time; and within a few more weeks it would be too obvious to not acknowledge publicly.

Still rubbing her belly, however, Vestal did not seem reassured. Her young lip trembled. "But... but it was my foolishness... that got us into this mess..." she whimpered.

Valkyrie rapidly shook her head, clucking softly.

"Nonsense!" she said. "It's not a mess. And we'll get through it. Together. You got it?" She stood back up, and then frowned. "Just the two of us," she added, firmly.

Beneath her, Vestal nodded at this - but, letting out a tiny sniffle, still didn't seem entirely reassured. So, seeing this, Valkyrie changed tactics slightly. Backing up slightly she struck a confident pose, hands upon her hips.

"And don't you dare blame yourself," she told her sidekick firmly. "For better or worse, having a slimy liar worm in and knock you up when you're still young and foolish is just something women have been dealing with since basically forever. It's been going on for thousands of years... so rest assured, you're in plenty of good company. They all got through it - and so will you."

Taking a deep breath, Vestal seemed to draw some comfort from this. She processed it a moment. "You... you really mean that?" she asked.

Her face lifting up, Valkyrie suddenly didn't seem to be looking at her sidekick. Instead, she appeared to be staring off into the far distance. Her own face briefly had a look as if she was staring back across the centuries... her eyes moistening slightly, as if by the mists of immortal history.

"Trust me..." she said softly.

The two women were silent for several seconds, each seemingly lost pondering different things. Then, suddenly, their reverie was broken by a loud crash, and then a howling scream. Gasping, they both looked up - as several blocks down the street and off to one side, with a thunderous roar, several gigantic tentacles suddenly broke up from behind some buildings and waved against the sky. In the grip of one, a busty woman was screaming loudly. Though she was missing much of her costume, the young woman appeared to be Persephone Planter, aka the Hexetress.

A moment later, a bit belatedly, the crisis alert began blaring upon the central console of their supercar.

"Well, enough of that," Valkyrie said, pulling her mind rapidly back to the present. "You up for another?" she asked, as she made for her door.

Giving her belly another rub, Vestal nodded. "Though I'll probably hang back a bit," she admitted.

"That's just fine," Valkyrie said. "I'm ready enough for both of us!"

But as she got her door open, another surprise suddenly started up. Affixed on the inside was a mobile crisis communicator. As soon as the door swung past Valkyrie's curvy hip it suddenly started going off - with a different tone than the main alert. Frowning Valkyrie snatched it up and held it up in front of her, her face puzzled. Then, as she saw what it said, a disbelieving scowl broke out across her gorgeous features.

"God fucking damn it, not again!" she said.

"How does he keep finding new contact numbers?" Vestal asked, curiously, as she opened her own door, and then sank into her seat.

"I don't know, and I don't care," Valkyrie growled.

Reaching up, she put her hand on the screen of the handheld communicator, and decisively swiped left to reject the call. Then, that not seeming sufficient, she turned and spotted a nearby empty garbage can.

"He's a persistent one, I'll give him that," she said. "And that's all I'm giving him!"

Lifting the communicator up, she hurled it into the thrash. The Boar-logo on the screen could just be seen as it flew down into the can, bounced a couple times, and shattered at the bottom with a loud and decisive THUNK!

"Some guys just can't take a fucking hint," Valkyrie growled, as she turned and levered her voluptuous scantily-clad bottom down into her seat. Closing the door, she adjusted her mirror slightly, then put both hands on the wheel.

"Ready?" she asked Vestal.

Her sidekick nodded. "Ready," she said.

"Then let's go have some fun!" Valkyrie said, and floored it. With a great squeal of tires and a cloud of smoke, the mighty supercar shot out away from the curb, swung away, and roared off and away down the street... taking its occupants straight to their next hot date with destiny.

THE END