Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take these," she cooed to him, as she plucked away first her bra and then her panties from where they hung upon his belt. Lifting them up, she waved her bikini tauntingly back and forth in front of his cum-smothered face, and above his limp penis. Then she settled back onto her feet, and took them.

Having pulled her bottoms back up, Valiant Valkyrie was just squeezing her big girls back into the giant cups of their prison when a hatch opened up overhead, and a drone whirred down in. Dangling down from it were the objects she had ordered up from his vault - specifically the skimpy costumes of her friends. There was also one for her sidekick; even though the one she'd worn into the city had been destroyed, the Boarman had had a spare copy for... reasons.

Looking at them, she smiled. In short order, she had plucked them off, and finding no-where else to put them, ended up slipping them temporarily onto her belt. "I must admit, it feels a bit naughty," she purred, examining the little bikinis that dangled down against her curvy hips, beside her own proudly swooping panties. "But I have to admit, for hands-free practicality, it is hard to beat..."

Then, with all that done, she turned and strutted back over to the man himself. Looking down through the waves of cum, she could tell he was still conscious - but just barely. While he was recovering his strength slowly, it would be some time before he would be able to do much of anything. Some time, but not forever.

"Have we learned our lesson then, hmm?" Valkyrie asked, hands on her curvy hips - adjacent to her friends' and sidekick's dangling bikinis. Not waiting for an answer, she bent over at the waist, her bottom wiggling behind her, and put her lips down near his drooling cowl. "By the way," she purred. "I'd better not hear of you ever luring any superheroines from Beachport, or anywhere else, over here to play your little games ever again - like you did to my sidekick." She had seen that one on her screen. "If one comes to play voluntarily, well... that's her decision. I'd just be a hypocrite if I banned that. But other than that you keep your hands to yourself, so to speak... or someone just might see what having sex with the Boarman is really like." She cocked her head. "Understood?"

Beneath the dripping waves of cum, there came a slight whimper. Then slowly the drooling cowled shape nodded.

"Good!" Valkyrie said. Standing up, she whirled. "Tata for now!" she said, and strutted away.

The door opened for her automatically. Outside, in the distance she saw Royal Flower gaping at her - but she didn't do anything as Valiant Valkyrie strutted up to the nearby elevator.

"I had an amazing time!" Valkyrie said, brightly to her, and then as the elevator doors opened she promptly strutted through. "Thanks!" she added, sticking her hand out to wave one last time, before the door closed behind her.

Whirling, Valkyrie punched a button inside the elevator and then stood with her legs planted wide as the doors finished closing. It shot up... then sideways, then up again, and then swerved a couple times. Finally, exiting the Boarman's secret tracks it moved up a last ascent. There was a ding, and the doors opened... to reveal the sprawling lobby of one of the hotels attached to the conference center at the base of Grand Tower. Kaja even recognized it, having been there herself for a couple of functions over the years - thankfully never having run into the owner or any of his ilk.

As soon as the doors opened, Valiant Valkyrie strutted forth. The lobby was huge and vast, with over a hundred people scattered over it at various desks, sitting areas, and stations. Outside, it was light, and well past dawn. Most of the people looked like travelers getting ready to depart. There was a great bustle.

But, from the moment she set foot out of her elevator, the bustle started to fade. One by one, then in groups, people turned... and gaped at the strange, stacked superheroine who had just strutted into their midst in shock. Nearby, a couple of travelers standing around with their suitcases stared.

"Where did you come from?" one asked her.

Smiling broadly, Valkyrie just pointed upwards. "The roof," she lied.

"Oh," he said. He turned to his partner, eyes still on Valkyrie - and understandably so. "She can do that?" he asked, softly.

"Probably?" the partner said, shrugging.

But as all eyes steadily turned towards her, Valkyrie remained in place... and for good reason. A moment later, the elevator behind her dinged again. The doors opened to reveal three women inside.

"Oh..." Daring Diva said.

"My..." Sun Idol whimpered softly.

"G-god..." Vestal gasped, softly.

All three were naked, or at least nearly so. Sun Idol and Daring Diva still had moist cleaning rags in their hands, from the duties she had summoned them from. Vestal, while otherwise nude, was wearing a little black-and-white apron that completely failed to cover either her vagina or her boobs, and was carrying a tea tray.

Then, simultaneously, her eyes, and those of Sun Idol and Vestal to either side of them, went wide. Vestal's hands shivered on her tray, as she saw dozens of people staring at her. Sun Idol lifted her hand, and tried to cover one breast with her cloth - it wasn't big enough for both, considering how gifted up there she was. Daring Diva just kept staring.

Leaning in the door, Valkyrie smiled at the three naked, blushing women contained within.

"Hey, girls," she said. "Sorry about that," she said, nodding out towards the lobby of gaping civilians. "You can drop those," she said, pointing at her friends' cleaning rags, "and take that off," she added, pointing at her sidekick's apron. She tossed in their bikinis. "Put these on instead," she told them. "Quickly, now."

Leaning in a bit further, she stabbed the 'door closed' button. Then she ducked back out before she could get caught, and gave a friendly wave back through the doors, just before they closed - sealing the three naked, blushing, and confused superheroines once more safely inside while they got changed.

She stood guard before the door while she waited, her rounded buns hovering before the reflective metal surface. As she did so, her eyes scanned the room... and lit up. Then, the door opened with a *ding!* and her friends and sidekick stumbled out... now once more in their own costumes at last.

"Good," she said, glancing back and nodding approvingly. "Now, follow me."

She strutted out, across the lobby. All eyes followed her, and the clack of her boots echoing across the cavernous and otherwise almost perfectly silent space. Gasping, still looking a bit confused, her three comrades trailed quickly in her wake.

Valkyrie strode purposely, knowing just where she was going. But, when she was almost there, she let out a little groan... as before her and off to one side, she recognized one of the slimy night-beat reporters from outside of the police station... one who, the entire time she had marched past, had visibly never managed to take a picture that reached higher than her chin. This time he had a cameraman with him, presumably to record some sort of function letting out.

As she approached, his face lit up and they moved forward. Her brow darkening, she tried to glare him out of her path... but his sort naturally developed a very practiced immunity to that sort of thing and he remained firmly in her path. With a sigh, she slowed down, and let herself be intercepted. She might as well... she could tell by the softening clack of boots behind her that in her bold gait she had outpaced her still rather bewildered friends, and would need to let them catch up.

"Heeey, babe," the reporter said, achieving blocking position right in front of her. "Wilfred Winnegan, Brookhaven Taddler. So, uh, you had an awfully interesting evening last night. From what I hear you showed your boobs to half the city. Anything you want to say about it, babe?"

"Yes," Valiant Valkyrie said. "Absolutely, there is."

Reaching out, she seized the camera and gently but firmly tilted it so that it was getting her face in half its view, and less of her boobs - none of her boobs was not on the menu. Then, reaching out she seized the reporter. He yelped, but could not resist, as she dragged him in to do a shared interview, each of them with half the screen.

"I just want to say... a lady comes to your city, gives up a little dignity as a ploy to get some villains arrested, saving your pitiful fucking asses - and what thanks does she get?" She shook her head. "A lot of innuendo from creeps like you. None of it true of course, but that's not going to stop you. Now, do you think there might be a reason the quality of law enforcement is so poor in this town, when this is how you react any time a superheroine comes to help?" She shook her head, and then turned back to Wilfred.

"Now you have anything to say about that?" she asked him.

"Uhhh..." the reporter gurgled, his mind racing.

"Didn't think so," Valkyrie said, reaching out to pat him lightly on his gormless cheek. As she heard her friends catch up, she then used her hand on his head to shove him gently but firmly back out of frame. Bending over to look into the camera, she blew it a kiss, and then lightly shoving the cameraman out of the way, marched right on past - her friends trailing along wide-eyed behind her.

At last, just a few steps past the now dealt-with reporter, she finally got to her 'real' target. A very wealthy Beachport-based businessman, who in her alter ego of Kaja Hammer she had done business with many times. He had always been professional and pleasant... if she in turn politely ignored how often his gaze ended up trapped in her cleavage. That effect was on full display now.

"Hey," she said, strutting up to stand before the agape businessman. A limo, conveniently, enough, had just pulled up beside him on the curb outside. She pointed. "That yours?"

Eyes wide, he slowly nodded.

She smiled. Reaching up, she lightly caressed his lapel. "Can I ask you a big favor?" she asked. She nodded at her friends and sidekick, arrayed gasping and squirming just behind her. "Can we borrow it? I promise, I will more than make it up to you, afterwards."

Then, her face swiftly darted over, and once more glared at the still-hovering reporter.

"Not like that, pervert!" she hissed, furious. The sly grin that had already spread across his face vanished in an instant, and he swallowed and then nodded.

She turned back to the gaping businessman. "What do you say?" she said, stroking up from his lapel to his shoulder, her eyes fixed to his.

"Uh, I, uh..." he said.

Really, only the proximity of her tits, and the desperate mental struggles not to look at them with her gaze so close and fixed on him, delayed his response at all. Even if of a non-carnal nature, the gratitude of the city's leading heroine was valuable enough to a man of his position as to be worth trading a limo fleet, let alone one ride.

"Of... of course," he said at last. "I can have another here in five minutes," he admitted. "Take this one wherever you need to, as... as a token of my respect."

A huge smile spread across Valkyrie's lips. "Great!" she purred. Then, despite her prior word, she leaned in and gave the portly fellow a tiny peck on his cheek. From the look upon his face, he would not be washing there for a month. She stepped back, and turned away - not the least concerned that his eyes immediately went to her tits and then her butt.

Strutting out the door - which a doorman hastily opened and then held for her - she herself jerked open the back door of the limo while the actual driver, stunned at the sight of what had just replaced the portly businessman as his 'fare', was too busy gaping in awe to do the job. Turning, holding the door, Valkyrie gestured to her friends. "Get in, girls," she said. "Our chariot awaits!"

Gasping, the three heroines did so. One by one their scantily-clad forms bent down and slipped in past Valkyrie, clambering into the plush and luxurious back of the limousine. The driver, standing by, gulped - and then finally seemed to wake up.

"Uh, where to ma'am?" he asked, heading back up to his seat.

"Beachport," she said, not bothering to specify a specific address just yet. There would be plenty of time for that.

"Uh..." the driver said. This was much, much farther than the airport, his original destination. He turned and looked at the businessmen. The businessmen - doing his best to calculate the value of Kaja's non-sexual favors through the befuddling effect of seeing one giant super-ass after another bending over and squirming up into the limo - looked up, and then nodded absently. The enormous extra charges were a meaningless addition compared to the effects of, say, one public endorsement.

But it turned out they weren't out of the woods just yet. Just as her friends were all getting settled within the luxurious leather interior of the limo - scooting their voluptuous bottoms over across the plush smooth seating, to leave the prime rear seat for the still-standing Valkyrie herself - within the hotel an elevator dinged again. It slid open... to reveal the Boarman.

But the mighty hero was looking a little less mighty. He had recovered enough from getting his cock wrecked by Valkyrie's cunt that he could move... but not actually walk. Crouched on the floor of the elevator, the broad-shouldered hero's mighty arms trembled, just holding the upper half of his body up and off the ground. Nor had he had a chance to clean himself in any way, and rivers of pearly slime covered every visible inch of him, continuing to flow down over his cowl and his chin.

All across the giant lobby, a gasp and whimper of shock flowed through the assembled citizens of Broodhaven. But the Boarman didn't even seem to notice... his eyes only for a distant goddess he saw, to his horror, already standing beside her ride out of the city.

"V-Valkyrie!" he moaned - his voice still hoarse and weak. His arm lifted up and he reached out to her, his hand trembling. "W-wait! We... we need to talk!"

Standing with one arm on the back of the limo and a long leg flexed, Valkyrie sighed and shook her head. "I told you, no more," she said.

He whimpered. "But, you owe me, baby!" he said. He reached out, as if trying to grab her gorgeous body - and failing, since she was over ten meters away. "C-come back! You have to give me... another try!"

Valkyrie groaned and rolled her eyes. Then, seeing the reporter standing agape, she smirked. Stepping briefly away from the limo, she strutted out and interposed herself between the camera and the elevator, making sure both she and the prostrate cum-smothered Boarman were in frame.

"You see what I mean?" she said to the gaping reporter, as if continuing their earlier conversation. "Girl gets out her tits just once to help out and everyone just expects her to do it again just for them." Reaching out, she patted the reporter on his shoulder. "Just gonna say - this is why you boys can't have nice things!" she cooed.

Then, whirling, she strutted away. As she did, she reached a gloved hand around and pointed it at the center of her enormous, swaying, bikini-covered ass. "If you have more questions, you can direct them here!" she said. She tapped the center of her panty-seat, then raised the hand and waved the finger in a circle. "That goes for you, and your whole damn stinking city!"

Sliding in, she settled back into the limo. She gave one last wave out the door. The entire room stared back at her - including the trembling wrecked Boarman, though his view was cut off halfway through as the doors gave up waiting on him and reclosed again. "Alright," Valkyrie said. Lunging forward, she gave a swat at the divider, then sank her butt back into place. "Let's get a move on!"

She closed the door, and soon enough they were rolling.

Within the luxurious interior the other super-ladies had already gotten settled in. Which, in Daring Diva's case, had naturally enough meant hitting up the minibar. Grinning, the dark-skinned heroine was eagerly pouring from a bottle of extremely expensive bubbly.

"To getting the fuck away from this place!" she said, pouring into Sun Idol's glass.

Valiant Valkyrie nodded. Then, she suddenly noticed a deeply uncomfortable look on her sidekick's face, and with a soft gasp, suddenly remembered something. Leaning forward, she hastily intervened.

"Non-alcoholic for Vestal please," she said, waving her hand sideways as if shooing the bottle away from her eightteen-year-old sidekick.

Still in mid-pour, Daring Diva gave her an odd look. "You're here," she pointed out. "You can give the okay for her, it's fine."

"Right," Valkyrie said, sitting back. Lifting up a finger, she planted it firmly into the palm of her other hand, as if nailing a particular point quite firmly. "And I say, non-alcoholic only for Vestal - please!" she said, her voice sharp and cutting.

Daring Diva frowned, then shrugged. "Okay, fine," she said. Putting the bubbly down, she turned to begin cracking open the fake shit.

Beside the dark-skinned heroine, Vestal looked up at her mentor... her eyes suddenly widening in surprise. A deep blush spread across her face, and she squirmed in her seat. Then, she lifted up her head. 'Thank you', she silently mouthed to her mentor, her lips moving but making no sound amidst the giggles of the other two.

'Don't mention it' Valkyrie silently mouthed back. She gave her a reassuring smile. Then, accepting a full glass from Sun Idol she sat back, took a drink herself, and sighed.

Accelerating steadily and smoothly, the luxury limousine loaded down with superhuman women trundled up an onramp and got up onto the highway. Then, turning to put its back decisively towards the looming skyline of Broodhaven, it set back out down the highway... toward the skyline of Beachport on the distant horizon.

A few weeks later...

Valiant Valkyrie and her sidekick leaned up against their new purring supercar, as they watched the Beachport cops finish booking a half-naked and heavily-bruised man in a badly dented and splintered set of Lorica Segmentata. He had a helmet that featured what looked like a toothbrush on his head - much of which had been at least partially torn out.

"What was his name again?" Vestal asked, curious. "Biggus Dickus?"

"Oh, fuck," Valkyrie said, running a hand through her golden hair. "Phallus Maximus maybe? I don't know. At a certain point there've been so many dudes they just all start to blur together."

"Right," Vestal said. She craned her head, as if having to get a reminder peek, and then settled her rotund ass back against their car. "Doesn't look quite so Maximus to me..."

Valkyrie tilted her head a bit, thinking. "I mean... for a normal girl, probably plenty," she admitted. "But for super-ladies like us? Eh." She shrugged, as if to say 'been there done that', making her huge tits shake in her blue-and-gold bra in the process.

"What did he say he was going to do?" Vestal asked.

"I think it was 'decimate our derrieres, and then crucify our cunts,' if I got it correctly, before I punched him out," Valkyrie said.

"Huh," Vestal said. Raising a hand up to her face, she pinched her lip, pondering, then put her hands back down, wrapped them around her torso, and shivered slightly. "Is it too much to ask, just once," she said, "for like, a Commander Tongue who will very very villainously finger me and then very evilly spoon all night?"

Valkyrie frowned. "I can put in a word upstairs... but villains being what they are, probably." Turning, she smirked. "Why, you actually prefer that?"

"Well..." Vestal said squirming. She looked around and made sure no cops were in earshot. "Not normally," she admitted. "But soon enough..."