Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A

Story Info
Ending 1 of 2 - Valiant Valkyrie Wins.
15k words
3.56
3.1k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman: Valiant Valkyrie Wins Ending

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to Broodhaven, the home city of her hated rival the Boarman. After many trials and tribulations, she now finds herself deep within the Boarman's base, naked, with the Boarman standing right in front of her. After a brief and heated discussion, the Boarman finally says he tires of this, and that they should settle the actual source of their animosity once and for all. Valiant Valkyrie hotly agrees - at which point the Boarman immediately slips a finger up into her pussy. Now, for the spine-tingling conclusion...

Author's Note: this is one of two endings to this storyline. Note that this is not a 'single difference' diversions; rather the two variants ultimately feature two very different Valiant Valkyries who, indistinguishable to this point, will now either triumph over the Boarman or succumb to them. Rest assured though, either way - they're going to have a lot of sex.

Do note, this ending represents Valkyrie's character at a particular extreme end of her usual range. It's not necessarily an interpretation of her that I'm going to focus on in the future; but I liked the idea of writing a winning ending for her here and given everything that had come before this was the only way I could come up with to square that circle.

Note - All characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. A shiver ran through her, as the Boarman's finger slid up into her.

"You like that... don't you baby?" the Boarman purred, as his fingertip rubbed away inside her.

Taking a deep breath, Valkyrie nodded her head up and down, like a drunken schoolgirl. "Yes!" she gasped.

He leered. Stroking his finger forward, he swiftly located her clitoris and began to stroke it too - and was rewarded with a little moan from her, and a quiver running all the way up her stunning body.

"You're completely wet," he gloated, as he felt her fluids pour down onto his hand.

Valiant Valkyrie nodded again, the expression on her face lost and delirious. "Yes..." she said, softly. "I... I am... so wet...and... so horny..."

He grinned. Hooking his finger up he rubbed just inside her, along the front wall of her pussy just above her clitoris - where he knew the sensitive outer fringes of the hood could be found. He smirked into her eyes - the expression upon his face like an angler using his long line to reel in his biggest catch yet.

"You have anything you want to say to me, baby?" he cooed.

Valkyrie bit her lip, and shook her head. Her entire body trembled again, as his finger teased at her clit. "Yes..." she whispered softly.

"What is it baby?" he asked.

Her head rolled, and she gasped. Then she slowly shook her pretty head back and forth.

"What... what took you so long?!" she finally moaned.

The Boarman's finger suddenly froze inside her. "What?" he said.

With a hungry moan, Valkyrie lunged forward. Her hands wrapped tight around his shoulders and slammed him up close to her.

"Woah," the Boarman said, eyes turning down to gape despite himself as, even by his standards, a truly enormous pair of tits came to slam down hard and grind into his chest. But before he even knew what was happening, her hands were in motion upon him. Her left slid up around behind his cowled head, took a mighty grip, and pulled his square-jawed face down until it hovered right in front of her.

A huge smirk on her face, Valkyrie shook her masked head. "C'mon," she cooed at him. "Don't tell me you don't know exactly what you've been doing..." She darted in, pressed a tiny kiss on the side of his mouth, and then withdrew. "You've been teasing me all night long," she asserted, cooing. "And it worked... oh, it worked on me oh so very well!"

Then, pulling him up to her, she slammed her lips down onto his. The Boarman bleated in shock. Then he bleated again, his eyes wide. With her left hand on the back of his head dominating his attention, her right hand had been unaccounted for. Suddenly, just as she kissed him, it reappeared - slamming back down right onto his crotch. Seizing a tight grip through his speedos, she began to squeeze and massage his gigantic penis eagerly, like a hungry girl trying to wrestle the biggest sausage out of a sack.

"Mmmm!" she cooed with pleasure, as she felt his thick penis pulse against her fingers - and sending her tongue diving down inside him, coiled it around his eagerly. Then she pulled back, but kept their heads very close. "Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting... to play with the Boarman's big toy?" she asked, grinning. She gave it another deep squeeze. "Very long," she added, in a soft husk, her lips caressing his earlobe.

Throughout the Boarman's finger, inside her, continued to stroke helplessly. Although, the light rubbing it directed into her clitoris now seemed rather meager in comparison to her sharp squeezes back around his pulsing speedo-trapped cock. But his stimulation was still more than enough to make her voluptuous hips rock back and forth, and to draw a throaty coo of pleasure out of her.

Then, breaking the kiss, Valkyrie propped her forehead up against his and stared into his eyes, while she continued to eagerly stroke and fondle his giant bulge - and he did the same back inside her slit.

"C'mon," she cooed. "Don't try to tell me you didn't know exactly what you were doing." She gave his penis a squeeze, and then stroked her fingers up and down it, through his speedos. "You put your fucking finger inside me, you pervert," she said.

Lifting her hand up from his cock, she tapped a finger to his face and grinned.

"You teased me all night... but now, you've finally made your move, haven't you?" she said. She glanced down - to where his finger was still working away inside her. A veritable waterfall of her gooey fluids was dripping out around it. She observed his stroking finger a minute, then looked back up to his face. "We ladies do appreciate that," she admitted. "It's silly, I know, but it's tradition to make the guy go for it first. But now, I assume, you were about to ask me if I wanted to fuck? I mean or not even bother with the asking part which is a little naughty but honestly..." She smiled slyly. "In this case? Not a problem..."

He drew a deep breath. This was not how he had imagined this moment in his head. But still, to admit he didn't want to nail the superheroine he'd already started fingering went against everything he stood for.

"Yes," he said.

Valkyrie nodded eagerly. "Great!" she said. She pulled him close, kissed him, then drew him away from her. "I knew you'd get that damn tusk out of your ass eventually!"

Then, seizing him, she slammed her lips to him yet again. And as their tongues batted and played in his mouth, using a tight grip on his shoulders, she shoved him back.

The Boarman yelped. Over their kiss his eyes went wide under his cowl as he suddenly realized that, even if he wanted to, he could not have resisted her. She was stronger than he had realized. Her mighty hands upon him pushed his hugely muscular body back until his calves bumped into the bed. With a shove, she pushed him down onto it. He ended up sprawled under the painted sign reading 'Bedroom Arena One' above them. Grinning like a hungry panther, she slunk up onto the bed with him, and coiled up just beside him.

Reaching out she stroked her hand over his chest. But even though his muscles were massive, and she looked like something that had crawled down off a horny teen boy's bedroom wall, her fingers, as they stroked over his abs and pecs, pushed down just hard enough to make absolutely clear he was going nowhere.

Lying on his back beside her, the Boarman panted softly, staring up at her.

She arched an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" she said - her hand roving over his muscular body like a middle-aged woman trying to delay the decision of where her single should go in a Chippendale dancer's thong.

"Y-your strength..." he said.

"What about it?" she cooed. Still stroking him, she bent lower and took a sniff at his flesh.

"It's... much more than I thought..." he admitted. More than mine, he didn't say with his words - but did still manage to say with literally his everything else.

She shrugged. "In case you did not notice, I am a superheroine," she pointed out. Lifting up, she elevated her enormous breasts and then brought them down onto his chest... and sighed with pleasure as she felt his massive muscles press up into her big tender teats. This also put her in position to look down into his face.

"But... but my machine defeated you..." the Boarman said - gaping in awe at her enormous tits stroking his chest, despite himself. "How-how... can you still be so..."

"Oh, Goddess!" Valkyrie gasped. Lifting up her head, she rolled her eyes - which the Boarman barely noticed, as his gaze seemed to be trapped by her giant titties caressing his chest.

"That thing?" she giggled. "I could have broken out of that thing at any time."

"Th-then why didn't you?" he asked.

She gave him a look like he was a five year old.

"Wait, seriously?" she laughed. Her lips quivered derisively. "You built a fucking foreplay machine - and then wondered why a woman would want to stay inside it? Really?! Especially when you fucking admitted you don't have the patience to do a proper job yourself?! Which, uh speaking of, that finger should really go back inside me if you don't mind - Thanks In Advance!"

Boarman gasped. But his self-image as a master player would not take such ribbing lying down. His finger, tiring of pumping mindlessly inside her, had indeed slid out. Hastily he jerked it back up, fumbling back up between her mighty thighs, until he once more found his place. As if to make up for lost time, he slid two into her.

"Oh... thank you!" she said. Her hips wiggled with pleasure, and she nodded. "Though to be honest," she said, as his digit flailed at her clitoris as if it knew that was where the action was supposed to be, but had no clue how to make that action actually happen, "I think I'd be more satisfied just going back in the machine... Do you sell those, by any chance?"

The Boarman groaned... and then did his best to redouble his efforts inside her.

"Ooh!" she said, as he got in a few good strokes. "That's a bit better. I'll upgrade you from 'clueless virgin' to 'fumbling teenager'."

Then, she dove down and kissed him. The Boarman groaned, as her lips claimed him - his fingers continuing to work their best inside her pussy. When her lips withdrew, though, he still seemed fixated on one topic.

"But... but how?" he asked her. "N-not just the machine. You... you got owned over and over tonight. How... how are you still..."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, God, do I really have to spell it out for you?" Diving down she put her lip near his ear, as if whispering a secret.

"I... get off... on things...being done... to me... you moron," she hissed to him, as if whispering the answer to a test into a slow student's ear. Leaning in, she gave him a little bit on his earlobe. "Like I'd never tell a normal person that, but you're a superhero... you know the score. Or at least, you should..." Running her lips up his ear, she nibbled at it, then giggled. "But, I mean, seriously," she cooed. "I fight crime in my panties, and you do it in the speedo. How in the fuck has the rest of the world not figured our shit out, by now, huh? Like, what do I have to do to make it more obvious - stick a post-it on my ass?"

She gave him another bite, said ass wiggling with pleasure.

"But..." she cooed softly to him, as he stared up at her like she'd grown a second gorgeous head. "While I like that... it's not the only thing I like." Cuddling up closer, she gave him a throaty giggle. "Every girl likes a change of pace, now and then," she informed him.

Rearing around, she looked back down his body. She gasped in awe, at the sight of his huge penis throbbing inside his briefs. Then, reaching down, she seized his cock again, her fingers wrapping around his bloated bulge. Gasping and sighing with performative hunger, she stroked her fingers up and down it.

"Oooh..." she purred. She giggled, like a girl in a porno. "So big..." she cooed down at him. She licked her lips. "Valky likes," she admitted, and began to stroke him faster.

Boarman was still struggling to keep up with the sudden change in the woman who, for most of the night, he had regarded as his golden-haired dessert - the little busty treat he could finally have his way with to celebrate his ultimate victory. His mind raced back up and down the night, struggling to fit the events in her new framing - even as his big penis twitched eagerly, already adapting nicely to the 'new framing' where Valkyrie's mighty slender fingers stroked with powerful dominating ease up and down its enormous length.

Then she licked her lips.

"Okay," she purred. "Now it's my turn to say 'enough foreplay!' Let's see this big thing."

Seizing his briefs, she suddenly jerked them down. The Boreman yelped as his naked penis, very hard, snapped up out of his crotch.

Then Valkyrie's jaw dropped, and her eyes went wide.

Not just because the Boarman's big penis was in front of her - though that certainly didn't hurt. But mostly because the gargantuan phallus towering up before her was covered, from the base to the tip, in an alternating series of little smears... each in five different colors.

"Oh... oh my God!" Valkyrie gaped, staring at the Boarpenis in shock. Up and down they were, smeared and smirched - but in a way that when she looked close she could still see the lip-prints. Ruby red, sapphire blue, violet purple, jade green, and golden yellow, over and over again, to a total of at least three each, all up and down his penis.

"I... I can explain!" the Boarman yelped. "They, uh, started to escape and, uh, the only way to..."

But reaching down, without looking, Valkyrie pushed a finger up to his lips, pre-empting him.

"No need," she purred. Staring down at his rainbow-colored penis, she slowly shook her golden-blonde head - as, recovering from the initial shock, a huge smirk slowly spread across her lips. "You are just a naughty boy! Very very naughty!" She licked her lips, admiring the dedication the Prizm had put into making sure they got every single inch. "And they are some dirty lying sluts! Don't want superheroes around my ass."

She licked her lips, and giggled.

"Good for them. Maybe we can get along after all, some day," she purred. "Once they get over this juvenile 'kill all superheroes' phase and learn to be just a little more mature about things, like me..."

Then Valkyrie suddenly lunged back down at him. The Boarman yelped. But Valkyrie's right hand, pinning down his shoulder, kept him held in place effortlessly. A moment later Valkyrie's luscious lips, a huge smirk upon them, alighted on his giant helpless penis... and began to shower it in slurps and kisses of her own.

"Oooh, yes..." she said, feeling him pulse up against her. She giggled. "Sorry, I'm messing up your little rainbow trophy thing," she purred at him, noticing her lips were already starting to smear out the Prizms' once-perfect rings. "I hope you got a picture first or something, for your trophy case or sex dungeon or whatever," she added. Then, opening her mouth, she began to alternate between laps of her tongue and nips of her teeth. She giggled with delight as she was able to repeatedly bite him, knowing he was invulnerable, and still feel him pulse with pleasure as a result. Then, bowing lower, moaning, she began to slurp enthusiastically all up and down his penis.

"Oh... fuck..." the Boarman said. His head shivering, his eyes rolled, as he discovered that Valkyrie was very, very, very good.

After a few minutes, Valkyrie lifted up her head and briefly caught her breath. She shook her head. "You don't have much experience with women who actually know how to handle one this big - do you?" she asked.

Diving back down, she lapped at him some more - and as she did her hand, holding him, lifted momentarily and tapped the center of his face, before she came back up.

"Don't say it, I know you want to," she said. She gave him another lap. "Yes, I do get a lot of practice." Bowing down, she slurped some more - and grinned as she heard him groan. "My response to that is to ask right now - any complaints?"

Suddenly, spreading her lips wide, Valkyrie dove down, and took him all the way.

"Oh... FUCK!" the Boarman groaned. He had gotten the same from the Prizm... but only with a whole lot of effort on both their parts. Valkyrie's lips went to his pubes like they were riding an express elevator with the cable cut... and he could feel from how they were wrapped around there, were still smirking in delight. He groaned in awe as she surrounded him, and then shuddered in disbelief as she began to fly up and down him. She kept it up for just a few seconds, before popping back off. Reaching up, she wiped some drool off her lips, and gasped delicately. Then she turned her head.

"Like I said, any complaints about my 'experience' now?" she purred.

Beneath her, Boarman's mighty body could only let out a stunned gurgle.

She smirked. "Didn't think so," she cooed. Diving back down, she gave him another few laps, then lifted back and frowned. Turning back around she looked at his face - one hand rising up to stroke his penis and keep it hard and enthused.

"I will admit," she said, briefly rubbing her jaw, "even by my standards, you've got a big cock." She dove back down, and slurped it a few more times - while above her, a grin finally started to spread across the Boarman's lips. Then she lifted back up, and frowned.

"Got to say though..." she said, her hand stroking his penis. "As someone who's had both?" She made an apologetic face. "The Leviathan's penis is bigger than yours."

"Wh-what?!" the Boarman gasped. His jaw dropped. Then he shook his head. "Th-that's not what my information says," he yelped. "Are you sure?"

"Let me check," Valkyrie said. Diving back down, she wrapped her lips around him. Eyes looking up, she took him. Staring down the Boarman gasped in awe - both at the sight and at the feeling - as she went all the way down. Even seeing it, he wasn't sure how it was physically possible - unless Valkyrie had a secret superpower to rearrange her insides, in order to make way for his penis. Then she slurped back up, and nodded.

"Yep, definitely," she said. Leaning in, she gave the outmatched Boarpenis a little consoling kiss, just behind its twitching glans. "He's got you beat by, like, at least a whole inch."

Boarman gaped down. "Well, that can't matter that much can it?" he asked her.

Head hovering near his penis, giving it another few nips and pecks, Valkyrie grinned. "Well, uh, not to put too fine a point on it, but... he fucked me once and I spent the next three months as his willing love-slave on his island..."

She pressed a kiss to his penis, and then stroked it, admiring how it twitched.

"Admittedly, 'three month vacation on a tropical island with a big-dicked dude' is... not actually something you necessarily have to force a girl into..." She dove down, slurped a bit, then looked up. "Your pretty little villainesses go back to being evil after...what? Twenty four hours? Forty-eight at the most?" She shrugged - making her huge tits bat at his penis as well, and then smiled. "You do the math."

The Boarman did not seem pleased about this. But Valkyrie was done playing, and let him know in a very mysteriously feminine way.

"Alright, I'm done playing," she told him. She smiled, and licked her lips. "It's time to get your big penis into my little pussy, don't you think?" she asked him.