Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much, much later - it was impossible for either of them to tell how long, since the intervening space could only really be perceived as a roiling period of hallucinogenic pleasure punctuated by frequent screams - the Boarman slammed in deep one last time - felt Valkyrie shiver and squirt around him... and then slowly pulled back out. He did not exit her, but went back until only his tip was still inside her, and stopped. He huffed softly, catching his breath, like a marathon runner after his race.

Lying beneath him, Valkyrie was left a shivering panting wreck. Her eyes blinked wide, as if lost, and her gorgeous face seemed to be set into a permanent mask - as if her actual mind had departed to some other dimension a long long time ago. Then, with a gasp, she suddenly shook her head.

The sheets around her were drenched in sweat, among other fluids.

Then, slowly, a huge smile spread across her lips.

"God DAMN!" she purred. She wiggled her hips on him, and gasped with pleasure. "If this is what taunting the Boarboy gets me, I'm going to do it all the time!"

Perched on top of her, hands on her thighs, the Boarman was still breathing hard. His hard cock pulsed in her pussy. He shook his head.

"Taunt all you want," he informed her. "I'm not through with you yet, slut."

Coming up onto her, he resumed pumping into her - but, still panting, his strokes were smooth and sure, instead of the frenzied fury he'd unleashed earlier. She gasped, shivering with pleasure upon him - and smiled.

"Tired?" she asked him.

He shook his head, and smirked. "Nah, bitch," he said. "You'll keep taking this, until I'm through with you."

She gave him a bemused look. "Sorry, no," she said. "You'll stop whenever I want you to."

He shook his head. "You can tell yourself that, bitch," he purred. "While you continue taking this." He gave her pussy another deep thrust.

She gasped softly, and then shook her head. "No, really," she said. "I can stop you whenever I want." Seeing his expression, she gave him a bright smile.

"While you were playing with your little toy," she said, idly, while he continued to thrust into her, "I was playing with one of my own. Plus, I just modified my belt to help. It works really well. Want to see?"

Pulling out, until only his cock-head was inside her, the Boarman looked down and gave her a dark expression. "What the fuck are you talking about, you crazy bitch?" he asked.

She looked down at his penis, and nodded it towards her. "C'mon, I'll show you," she said. She licked her lips. "Just thrust in."

His hands shivered on her thighs a moment. Then, he shrugged. That was one request from a woman that pretty much no self-respecting virile male could refuse. Bracing himself, he did so, slowly. Valkyrie gasped softly, as his huge penis sunk down, for what had to have been around the millionth time by that point, into her. He pushed in with a long smooth stroke. Then, when he was almost exactly halfway into her, his giant penis suddenly skidded to a halt, as if something had just put on the brakes.

"Wh-what?!" the Boarman gasped, shocked.

"Ah!" Valkyrie whispered. "Th-there we go!" She briefly bit her lips, face quivering with just a slight bit of effort. Down between her thighs, the outer lips of her pussy pulsed, slightly, around his suddenly trapped penis. Then, turning her head up, she looked up and gave him a bright smile. "Neat huh?" she giggled.

"Uh..." the Boarman groaned. He was suddenly struggling to deal with the feeling of the outer lips of her pussy clamping down with what felt like roughly the same force as an industrial hydraulic press, all around the midpoint of his penis.

"Go ahead," Valkyrie invited him, turning down to gaze on his half-imbedded penis with pleasure. "Try to move. Either way. Just try!"

The Boarman shivered. Then, trying to contain a brief surge of panic, he did as ordered. He attempted to tug back, and then to push in. His penis remained as stuck fast inside her as if they had been fused together. "Wh-what the fuck?" he said.

"No, not unless I say so, I just told you," she said absently. "But sure, try to go all up in, I'll let you."

Boarman gasped as he felt the force suddenly relax. He could not help himself. Acting on instinct, he started to try to slip out of what suddenly seemed almost like a horror movie monster between Valkyrie's thighs. But he only got about a half inch, before he was dragged to a halt again by her hydraulic kegels.

"Nuh, uh, uh!" she said. Lying back like she was relaxing on the couch, she lifted a finger and waved it at him. "I said in, not out!" She put her arm back up, underneath her head, like the Roman Empress in an old gladiator movie waiting on her servant. "Don't be scared now, I don't bite - at least not down there. Now, if I give you another chance, will you please be a good little man - and put your big fucking dick inside my little pussy when I tell you to?"

The Boarman gasped, as he felt her force relent. He remained stationary a moment. Then, with a groan, he could not resist. Knowing pulling out was useless and not wanting to endure her mockery for failing to perform, he obediently thrust in. Valkyrie gasped as she felt him fill her, and then, once he was balls-deep within her, restored her force around him.

"There," she said. She rolled her head, and cooed, to feel him within her.

Boarman gulped, and shook his head.

"If.... if you could do this... how... how does anyone ever get inside you?"

She rolled her eyes, and groaned. "I told you, I just modified my belt! Pay attention."

"H-how did the Prizm get that tube in you then?" he moaned.

She sighed. "Well, one - no belt. Do you need to write that part down or something? But, second, it's not like I mounted pruning shears down there. I'm strong, I still can't close all the way. I mean... I probably could have crushed Ruby's tongue... but that would have just been rude."

She gave him a demonstration, watched him gasp, and smiled.

"Actually," she purred, "if you didn't have such a big thick cock, this wouldn't work quite as well. Is it my lucky day or what? But... even if I can't crush you... I can do other things..."

She kept her eyes on his face, watching carefully. For a moment, there was no outward sign that anything had changed. Then, slowly, the Boarman's eyes started to roll up. He let out a groan, and his entire body started to shiver.

"Pretty neat, huh?" she asked, letting the force all up and down his penis abate. "Here... let me give it to you again. You're welcome, by the way."

She started up again. He trembled, and groaned. "Oh... my GOD!" he said.

She relaxed again, and giggled. "What's it feel like?" she asked, curiously.

He shook his head. It felt, sort of, like her entire clamping pussy had also somehow become a tongue. Also, somehow, a throat, given how hard it seemed to suck on him. Also, just to complete the set, like her anus, given how it had suddenly seemed impossible his penis could actually exist within the furiously dilating space it was mercifully allowed to occupy within her body. But, lacking the presence of mind to say any of that, he didn't.

"Okay," Valkyrie said. Her voice was suddenly much sharper and less bright and airy. "Let's get down to brass cocks."

Suddenly, the furious frenzy within her resumed. The Boarman groaned, his mind churning. She watched his face carefully.

"About to cum?" she suddenly asked, as she felt him start to twitch wildly.

He shivered. Unable to resist, eyes tilted up in his head, he slowly nodded.

She smiled thinly. "No, you're not," she told him. She looked into his stunned, panting face, as the pressure suddenly abated - leaving him twitching inside her. If he had been able to make even the tiniest additional thrust, he probably could have gotten himself over the edge - but of course he could not. Gradually, she felt his pulses cool inside her. Slowly, she shook her head - no longer looking like Miss Nice Valkyrie.

"Okay, here's how it is," she told him. "You don't move. You don't cum. You don't leave. Until, for once, you be a proper man - and give a girl exactly what she wants."

Perched atop her, pinned inside her, the Boarman panted softly as he slowly recovered. Then he looked around.

He didn't need notes this time. Nor did he bother asking. His hands, operating on pure panic after her ultimatum, darted to either side, going for it.

But, the clasp of her belt was now nested directly underneath her, pressed safely into the bed. Theoretically, he could have still gotten to it. But, having felt him twitch just before he went for it, she was ready for him. Her hands darted out and intercepted his easily. Clenching them tight, she lifted them up, and pressed them to the bed over her head. In doing so, she lifted him up entirely onto her. Their posture ended up looking exactly like he was forcibly pinning her down into the bed - even though the opposite was true, and in fact he was held very firmly in place by three separate but equally unbreakable points of contact.

Shaking her head, Valkyrie smiled up at him, as she held the Boarman in place over her. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," she said. "Bad Boarboy!" she added, giving him another squeeze just to remind him of his place.

"You... you bi-" the Boarman started to say. But he didn't get any further. A moment later, smiling sweetly, Valkyrie started up her vaginal engine again - and a second later his voice derailed into a gurgling groan, as his eyes rolled.

"Like I said," she purred, as she let off the pressure again. "You don't get out of this... until I get everything I want."

"What... what do you want?" he barely managed to gurgle - his penis pulsing desperately yet still utterly unable to cum within her suddenly perfectly-still pussy.

"We'll get there," she said. "But first - what I want is for you to get that nice big penis pumping inside me again. Think you can manage that?"

He gasped, and then nodded.

"Good," she said. "Now then, fuck me, and fuck me good - because with this goddess, for once, you don't have a fucking choice."

She released him. The Boarman shivered. When he didn't move immediately, she gave him a brief taste - just a brief second's worth. He groaned - and then afterwards immediately began slamming his hips again. She gave him a tight squeeze just below his tip, on his first upward stroke, every few strokes, just to remind him she could. Gasping, he didn't even try to get out of her.

"Mmmmm..." Valkyrie sighed. Golden-blonde head rolling, she let out a few low moans, like she was getting a deep tissue massage - which of course she was, just very very deep.

But even as he continued pumping, she kept working him. The Boarman groaned and gurgled as she kept him shooting up and then backing off over and over again. He tried to thrust faster to get release - and she stopped him effortlessly.

"Right on the edge?" she asked him curiously, after a few minutes.

Shivering, he let out a low streak of unintelligible gibberish, and then helplessly nodded.

She smiled.

"Yeah... I have some special training machines too, FYI," she purred. She rolled her head, and sighed. "I had to practice with them for a very long time to get this part just right. I mean... it was fun practice, but still. You're welcome again by the way."

He could only groan, shiver - and keep thrusting.

Looking up, she watched his face with fascination. Though she had tried on her simulator many times, this was actually her first live test. It was, to her delight, working even better than she had expected.

It was like the Boarman had accidentally left the password entered for his brain. Any time she didn't want him to think, a moment later he was not thinking. At least, not about anything but pussy. Not that, she idly reflected, this likely made all that much of a change from 'normal'.

But though she could keep his spirit helplessly willing, she could do nothing about his weakening flesh. He had never fully recovered from his attempt to 'break' her - by providing her with roughly a thousand orgasms for some reason, not that she didn't appreciate it. Panting hard, he sunk in... and stopped.

Clucking in irritation, Valkyrie looked up at him. She looked roughly as exhausted as if she'd spent the time since the start of their session doing her nails. "Keep going," she told him. She gave him some pressure - which made him groan, but for once did not win compliance.

He shook his head. "I... c-can't..." he admitted, barely able to speak he was breathing so hard.

"Okay, well... you're pretty much useless then. So, let's just get this over with."

Suddenly, without even changing posture, she rolled over. The Boarman groaned - but was in no position to resist. In seconds he was the one pinned to the bid and she loomed over him.

"Congratulations," she growled. "You're basically just a dildo now. But that doesn't mean I don't have some use left for you. So hang on, Boardildo, this is gonna get rough."

Then, she revealed she had been holding back in another way - as her hips suddenly started to blur up and down him. The Boarman gurgled as he was subjected to stunning force from her sleek flat belly slamming down into him what felt like several thousand times a second. His penis twitched wildly within her - and it felt like if he hadn't been invulnerable there, it would have probably been liquified in about five seconds. Throughout her pussy continued to modulate him like a finely-tuned instrument, keeping him wavering around right at the edge without ever letting him go over.

She squealed and squealed, while beneath him he did indeed seem to have become so helpless as to almost just be a giant sex toy she was riding. Then, she slowed down - but still kept delivering sharp hard thrusts onto him. She went just slow enough to talk.

"Okay," she purred. "Ready to talk?"

He shivered, and whimpered. She had been keeping him on the edge so long, he could barely remember any other state. Slowly, he nodded. "What... what do you want?" he asked.

"There's only one thing I want from you," she informed him. She craned her head down, and kissed him. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked him.

He gasped... and then slowly nodded.

"Are you ready to cum inside me?" Valkyrie added, softly. Her eyes lingered on his.

The Boarman gasped. His expression suddenly looked hopeful. He nodded - unnecessarily, because she suddenly felt his dick twitching with delight inside her.

"Good," she purred. Leaning down, she kissed him, then lifted back up. "Then give me what I want," she said. "Come for me, Boarman!"

She suddenly redoubled her speed and force, her voluptuous fertile hips flying up and down him.

"Are you ready to cum right now?" she asked, squealing, as she brutalized herself with his giant potent cock.

"Y-yes!" he groaned. "H-here it c-comes, BITCH!"

"Good!" she said.

And, suddenly, without warning, she jerked up off him. This time, her pussy put up no resistance at all as it burst free of his cock. Tumbling over to one side, she got out of the way. The Boarman was left gaping down at his own gigantic penis... moments before it opened up and came all over him.

"GLLARGGH!" the mighty hero gurgled, eyes wide and wild, as a sticky white torrent of his own seed poured like a waterfall onto his face.

Lying beside him, gasping, Valkyrie watched in awe.

"Oh, my God..." she cooed, her buxom body squirming with pleasure, as she at last beheld the Boarman's fabled discharge. She licked her lips and cooed with delight, as she watched his big thing pulse again and again and again, each one unleashing a geyser up onto his cowled face. At last, even his gigantic balls had drained themselves. His long penis went limp and settled down to look like a spent twisted worm on his belly. The man himself was covered from his logo up to the tips of his cowl in his own seed - like the icing on poor Contessa de Ver's cake.

"Oooh..." Valiant Valkyrie cooed. She licked her lips. "What a load!"

Like a girl stealing a taste of a friend's ice cream, she leaned forward, swiped a finger through the slime upon the Boarman's shivering brow, and brought it back up. She stared at the pearly goo as it dripped from her finger. Then she brought it to her lips.

"Mmmmm..." she sighed, as she sucked it off. She swirled it in her mouth, and then sighed. "That's good!" Reaching out, she took another couple tastes off his head, gobbled them down and giggled.

Moaning softly, the Boarman's head wobbled slowly - completely blinded beneath a second cowl of drooling cum that coated every single bit of his face, as if he'd been covered with a wet white hood. He breathed hard, and she could see him trying to react. But, over the course of the past hour or so, Valiant Valkyrie's pussy had put him through the equivalent of two marathons - one for his body and one for his penis. Now that his ejaculation was over, she could almost see his post-coital energy levels plummeting. Gasping softly, pristine and untouched beside him as a high-end naked model waiting for her photoshoot, Valkyrie watched as the Boarman slowly sank down to lie upon the bed, and passed out.

Valkyrie shook her head.

"Typical!" she said. Then with a sigh, she slid to the edge of the bed. "Ladies always have to clean up after," she said, as she swung her feat down.

She stood up - shakily. As she got back onto her feet it soon became apparent that her own buxom hips were not entirely unaffected by the brutal action of the Boarman's penis. But she was doing better than he was - and the extra protection for the interior of her pussy she'd added with her latest belt mod helped considerably. Rubbing her tummy, Boarman lying prostrate behind her, Valkyrie awkwardly yet rapidly hobbled over to a small control panel she had spotted near the doorway, on the opposite side from where she had been delivered.

There, to her delight, she discovered that what she thought she had seen had been true. The Boarman, fully expecting to be the one to strut away and leave her passed out and smothered in his cum rather than the other way around, had been careless. He was still logged in under his own password. With a swipe of her finger, she brought his control system to life, and was, for all intents and purposes, him.

"Now, let's see," she cooed. "First things first..."

She brought up his trophy vault interface. The Boarman, fortunately, had everything carefully categorized to allow him to summon a specific conquest's bra and panties at command - because, she imagined, the filthy pervert probably did so readily when he wanted to gloat. With but a few flicks of her fingers, she was able to select her friends' and order them delivered to her. Then, she located her friends themselves, and entered some instructions there too.

"Now the most important thing..." she murmured.

She entered his video library. The Boarman, naturally, had this as well-categorized as anything... the better to aid easy cross-referencing for his spank bank. With the level of access she had, she was easily able to select all the footage of herself and her friends, send it over to her own data-vaults just in case, and then delete his versions.

Finally, she found a map of his facility. There were also some adjacent access points - which almost immediately confirmed some of her suspicions about where she was and why. She noted the nearest exit point, which was practically right outside the door, and then nodded.

"I think that just about covers it," she said, stepping away from the screen. She tapped a finger to her cheek, and then gasped. "Oh, right!" she said.

Sidling back up to the Boarman, she reached back down towards his waist. The exhausted superhero groaned - but could do nothing, as her fingers went to his belt.