Valley College Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo gasped. "Go ahead, slut," she said. "Lick me. Over my panties."

Theo dove into her crotch. He spread his tongue wide and began licking her with reckless abandon. Jess wanted to let out a deep moan, but bit her lip to hold it in. A dominant authority, a leader in this dorm, can't be seen losing it like these subby boys. Tears were actually welling up in Georgi's eyes. He stared at them with lust and jealousy. It made her so fucking horny.

"Good boy. Good, quiet boy," she said. She traced her fingers along Theo's hair. "See how easy it is? After hours are for quiet cunt worship and cock stroking. Maybe you'll remember it now."

Georgi nodded. "Yes. I've learned my lesson. Please let -"

"'I've learned my lesson,' what?" Jess snaped.

It took Georgi a moment to realize what she was asking. "I've learned my lesson, mistress."

Jess grabbed the back of Theo's head and pushed him further into her cunt. She smiled. His tongue lapped violently against the panties, massaging her clit in pleasurable waves. "Good boy, Georgi. Now, you were asking mistress, please...?"

"Please let me touch myself, mistress." A tear rolled down Georgi's face. "I want to cum so badly. Please, mistress, let me cum."

She giggled. "Where do you want to cum, pet?"

Georgi's cock had grown a little limp, but jumped back up to full hardness now. "Anywhere. Anywhere. Please. I don't care. Anywhere, mistress, please."

"Hmm... anywhere?" She pulled Theos head back and looked down at him. His mouth stayed open, his tongue still wide and wet. "Do you hear that, my good boy? Georgi wants to come wherever I tell him too. Where do you think he should?" Theo's pupils went wide. They both had the same idea. Jess nodded with satisfaction. "Yes, I think that's a great idea."

She pushed Theo's shoulders and turned him around to face Georgi. She leaned him back so the back of his head rested just beneath her soaked panties. "Georgi, you may finish yourself on this little puppy's face. But you have to look at me while you do." She squeezed Theo's cheeks to prop his mouth open, his tongue begging for it. "Thank your mistress, baby."

That was all he needed. He looked deep into her eyes, at the horny fire within, and started stroking. The orgasm had been waiting to emerge all day and it barely needed any effort to erupt out of him. "Thank you mistress. Thank you mistress." He tilted his cock right at his roommate's mouth. The tears were freely falling from his eyes. In his peripheral vision, he could see Theo smiling, too, stroking cum out of his own needy member.

"Thank you for letting me c-cummmmm" And moaning louder than ever before, louder than the TV ever was, he shot a torrent of white hot cum all over Theo's face. None of them had ever seen so much at once. It was like the cumshot compilations they had been watching all day - an huge, thick load that just kept coming, his cock shaking as another pulse, and another jet of semen, erupted out of his cock. Some dripped off Theo's chin and onto his own cock - this seemed to trigger another orgasm, as Theo came in his own hands.

Jess grinned with delight. "Good boys," she murmured. She stuck her hand into her panties and rubbed her clit. "Now clean him up, Georgi. You both did so good. Clean him up."

Georgi fell to his knees and started licking the cum from Theo's face. Theo moaned and returned the favor, his tongue falling out to kiss and lick him back. They stayed there, intertwined, making out and swapping cum and drawing closer, as Jess leaned against the dresser and gave herself rapid, sparkling orgasms. The boys have learned their lesson, she thought. I'm such a good RA.

The waves of joy made the Shadow float back into the darkness, rocketed like a cork from a champagne bottle. It smiled wide as it faded back to the space between worlds it called home, satisfied at another job well done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgi woke up early the next morning. He was naked. Theo was naked, too, right beside him. They had pushed their beds together so they could hold each other while they slept.

It seemed perfectly natural. Dimly, he recalled all the details of last night - the edging, the intervention from Jess, their beautiful cum-soaked makeout. Something about it seemed off. Was he normally so brave? Was it ok to give himself up to that sort of pleasure? What had stopped them from doing this before? But a magical fog was keeping him from asking those questions. They sank happily into the depths of forgetfulness. He shook his head. He had an early class, and needed to shower.

The warm water trickling down his body made him feel wonderful. His cock stirred. He began to stroke himself, his usual routine - but stopped after just one edge. He could see through the curtains of the little stall the poster with the cartoon sperm, saying in huge letters: DON'T.

But beneath it there was now a yellow post-it note with a message written in marker. "SEE ME - RA JESS."

Georgi rinsed the shampoo from his hair, wrapped himself in his towel, and walked down the hall to the RA's door. He knocked.

"Come in!" Jess said. He entered, and saw Jess doing her makeup. She had dark red eyeshadow accented with a black cat's eye, and was applying black lipstick to her plump lips. She wore stockings, garters, and heels, and hadn't yet put on anything to cover her breasts. Her RA badge was pinned to a long pendant with an ankh on the end. She was the perfect image of a dominatrix.

"Hi, Jess," Georgi said. The magical fog had erased any pretense of shame. He let his towel drop to the floor. "I need to cum to start my day off right. I know I shouldn't in the shower, anymore. And Theo's asleep."

Jess looked at him, smiling. "Wow, you really did learn your lesson." She popped her lips to even out the lipstick. "Alright, my good boy. Want to finish on my tits before I finish getting dressed?

Georgi smiled, and wrapped his hand around his cock. He moaned loudly as he began to stroke, Jess's beautiful, shining eyes watching him pump. Jess raised a slender fingers to her lips.

"Ssssh, my pet. It's still quiet hours. You want to be my good boy, don't you?"

He nodded. He did. He really, really did.

12