Valoris Ch. 03

Story Info
A magical world, full of fun and fucking.
1.3k words
4.23
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Chapter 3*

As Lelah's footsteps fade away, Jack picks up the pin straightening it to use as a lock pick. Finally removing the shackles, his wrists red and chafed after weeks rubbing against the metal. Hearing the heavy steps of the guard, Jack quickly moves against the front wall, hiding himself from view. As the guard gets closer he notices the shackles on the floor, "ah fuck" he mumbles, hurriedly grabbing his keys and unlocking the cell. Moving swiftly Jack hits the guard on the head, knocking the man unconscious.

Stealing the guards clothes and sword he sneaks out following the same path he'd seen the guards take everyday.

Walking through the castle he passes the staff room, the door slightly ajar, he spots his gear. Jack peaks through the door surveying the room, empty, stepping inside he quickly gets changed and gathers his stuff.

As Jack passes what smells like the kitchen, the smells wafting out making his mouth water, ignoring his hunger, he moves further down the hall. Suddenly, it opens up into a huge dining room. A magnificent chandelier hangs in the centre, walls ordained with paintings and a fire crackles at one end of the room, illuminating a beautiful worked marble mantle. The massive table set only for two, he recalls a few nights before, overhearing Lelah telling the guard something about a guest arriving on Friday. Voices start to draw near, hastily he empties a small vial into the wine decanter before slipping into the shadows.

Voices growing louder, he waits. Lelah walks in, her dress cut in a low V-neck showing off her busty cleavage, following her, a slightly shorter hooded figure. Jacks eyes widen as the figure removes their cloak, revealing a small set of ears, hair golden like the sun, her dress slit low across the chest teasing revealing her breasts with every movement. A beautiful, bushy tail behind her back, showing off her legs as it sways, gently moving her dress. Sia. He recognises her immediately, the young fox queen had made herself quite notorious in recent years, tales of her beauty and cruelty stretching far across the land.

Jack waits patiently, listening as the girls make sinister plans for the local town. "So when do we start?" Sia asks, "I have plans to takeover in the coming week" Lelah responds, a wry smile creeping on her face "Right now, my people are..." trailing off as she feels her body start to slow, not missing a beat, Jack steps out to reveal himself. "Well now, this is quite the situation isn't it?" He says grinning ear to ear, "not only do I get my revenge on Lelah here, but I also get to play with a beautiful fox-girl." Shaking the vial in front of them "Do you know what this is?" He asks, "it's a special mixture of venoms and oils causing obedience and acting as a truth serum, I normally use it for interrogation but this will do fine" answering himself.

As he walks closer, his cock bulging in his pants as the two beauties glare back at him. "Both of you, on your knees, and suck my cock." Jack demands, eyes lighting up as they reluctantly kneel before him, loosening the ties around his trousers pulling his throbbing member out. Lelah puts the tip in, slowly teasing her tongue against the head of his cock as she pushes it down her throat struggling to take it all the way in, Sia gently sucks on his balls licking and rubbing the base of his shaft. Both of them kiss along the length of his dick, taking turns to deepthroat his rock hard cock. He rips the girls clothes off, their beautiful tits bouncing as they're released from their clothes. Sia's breasts are almost as big as Lelah's, Jack can't help but stare as two sets of huge breasts bounce in front of him "use your tits, little sluts" He growls, sitting down. His dick towering in front of them, they smother his hot member between their breasts, sufficiently lubricated from their combined spit they rub up and down teasing the top of his cock with their tongues. The pleasure becoming too much, thrusting his hips as his hot rod twitches, Jack let's out a deep growl shooting cum over their faces and tits. "Good girls, now who wants first ride?" He exhales, they both offer their pussies to him spreading their lips wide. "Hmm, Sia first, she was slightly quicker" he decides.

Hard again from the sight, he stands putting Lelah in the chair and bending Sia over in front of him, he rams his whole length into her pussy, pushing her face into Lelah's pussy. "Lick it, fox-girl" Jack commands, pounding away at her from behind, her big tits jiggling, grabbing her by the tail to hold her in place. "Ahn! Fuck!" Sia squeals, "not my tail.." the feeling of his hard cock thrusting inside her making her brain fuzzy. "Hold her in place." Obediently, Lelah crosses her legs around Sia's head, moaning as she feels her mouth seal around her pussy, her tongue teasing the entrance with each lap of her tongue. Lelah's moaning growing louder she squeezes her legs, pushing Sia's face deeper into her wet mound stopping her from breathing, immediately causing her pussy to tighten even more as Jack thrust his shaft into her deepest parts. Lelah's head falls back as pleasure rolls over he body, Sia's tongue frantically licking her pussy, she cums hard, her breasts shaking each time Jack pushes himself inside Sia. Jack sticks his thumb in Sia's ass, her mind going blank as she starts to cum, body shaking, stuck between Lelah's legs and Jack's relentless thrusting.

He pulls out, Sia slumps to the floor twitching slightly, "Lelah, lay down underneath Sia, and Sia, lay on top of her" Jack commands, the sight of their bodies pressed together causing his cock to swell even more. Covered in Sia's juices and leaking with precum, Jack shoves his thick cock deep into Lelah's ass. Immediately she starts to shake, cumming hard feeling her hole stretched out, "you already came? You little slut.." he pulls out shoving his cock down Sia's throat before going back to Lelah's asshole, her moans filling the room as she feels the heat of his cock inside her. "Shut her up Sia." He says, now her turn to strangle Lelah, Sia pushes her ass down, burying Lelah's face in her pussy. Unrelenting, he fucks her hard, swapping between her ass, pussy, and Sia's mouth. As he feels Lelah start to tighten and shudder, "Sia I want you to squeeze her tits and pull her nipples" Jack demands, going deep inside Lelah's ass feeling it contract around him as she cums over and over, her long tongue pressing against Sia's g-spot, causing Sia to moan loudly. Noticing this Jack grabs her by the throat and bites her nipple, waves of pleasure run through her body, she squirts over Lelah, soaking her body with her juices.

He picks Sia up, laying her doggystyle on top of Lelah, giving him a wonderful choice of holes to use. He shoves his cock into Sia's ass, working his way top to bottom, fucking both of their holes without mercy, grabbing Sia's ears as handles she tightens around his cock, the pleasure starts to build too much for Jack as his cock swells and twitches inside Sia, he grunts, "I'm gonna cum.. Guh.. Fuck..!" Jack thrusts his cock into Sia, cumming inside her, the head of his cock pulsing against her cervix pumping streams of hot cum into her. Leaning back, admiring the sight of the two girls on top of each other, breasts pressed together, cum leaking out of Sia's pussy onto Lelah's, Jack takes a deep breath, standing up, looking down at them he smiles to himself, "That was great fun, so fun I think I'm gonna keep you two around for longer.." sitting back down he puts his cock in lelahs mouth, she cleans his softening shaft, sucking the last of his cum out. "You two are gonna be my slaves from now on, you will do everything I say when I ask, you are now to be my property." He commands, under the effect of the drug they agree, unwittingly signing away their lives.