Valuable Assets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SSHHHHTTtrrrrrrPPrrrppBBRRRTTttttt

each...

SSPprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

successive...

SSttSTTTTRRRBRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRGGGggPPPrttttt

blast!

"Ooh wow, he's probably swallowed a couple pints by now!"

The skunk was thoroughly enjoying herself, not only from the violent reaction of the human toilet that never ceased to entertain, but also from the sight of the furiously masturbating equine that looked like she was about to pass out from the pleasure. Seeing her grunting and moaning as if trying desperately to hold back, the skunk's urge to tease was agitated.

Suddenly, she lifted her legs until her feet were off of the toilet's spasming stomach and held her thighs up to her abdomen while hugging her knees. Like that, she balanced all the weight of her huge frame on the human's tiny face with her asshole still plugging his mouth.

"Hmmm, I wonder if the little toilet will be able to handle this next one..."

These words made the horse anthro's body stiffen up as her ears twitched. At the same time, the human toilet was overcome with dread.

"Well, only one way to find out right?"

As she said so, the knubs poking from her sphincter were fully extended and puffed up to an unbelievable degree until they occupied most of the space inside the toilet's mouth. Then, with a light grunt, it finally happened.

SSSHHHHSHHHHHHHHSSPPPPPRRRTttttSSPPLLLRRRRTTTtttttttTttttttttTTtttsplrttt

What finally sounded out was no longer even a fart, it instead sounded like a highly pressurised spray of liquid was ejected right into the human's mouth, which is exactly what happened!

Nate's cheeks puffed out and his eyes almost rolled to the back of his head as his mouth was suddenly filled by a huge amount of boiling hot, viscous liquid that tasted sour for a split second before overwhelming his senses with a smell and taste that was somehow way worse than that of all the previous spray-filled gut bombs combined!

The thick streams of fresh, hot skunk spray came out with such forced that at least a litre of it was forced down his throat by the time he could form a coherent thought! The oil plunged directly into his stomach, cutting up and breaking apart the stiff logs of poop inside like a high powered water cutter! A good bit of the oily discharge came shooting out of his nostrils, further staining his sinuses in the stench that would never disappear for as long as the skunk kept using him every day!

The Horse anthro was about to lose it! The sight of the human's Adam's apple quickly bobbing up and down as he constantly chugged on the skunk's anal spew granted her a lustful pleasure that was indescribable.

There were debates in the past about whether anthro skunk spray should be banned from use as a means of self-defence. The sheer potency of the substance was far removed from that of regular skunk spray and had almost been treated as a chemical weapon at a point in time. Now that same stuff was being gulped down in large quantities straight from the ass of a Skunk anthro by a human who was barely half her size!

One would really have to see it to believe it and now she was witnessing the act in all its depraved glory!

After fully voiding her lethal weaponry down the human's throat for a solid 10 second straight, Vicky finally relaxed her form and let out a sigh of relief. Before she could even revel in the feeling though, she was quickly approached by the anxious equine.

"Vick, I can't last much longer! Please..."

The Gypsy looked desperate for release and so, the skunk easily obliged to her pleas.

With a final giggle, she finally rose from her seat after a long time, freeing her puckered anus from the human's gaping mouth with a wet squelch. Gooey webs of slimy ass sauce trailed from her brown star to his mouth that was now a horrible sight to behold. Sitting inside the human's mouth was a deep, steaming puddle of oily skunk spray that was a deep dark yellowish-brown colour as it swirled around. His teeth and gums were coated in slime of the same colour and his tongue was completely lost within the puddle of skunky butt juice.

It was finally now that the refurbished toilet contraption could be properly observed. Besides the changes stated earlier, the toilet seat that held Nate's head in place was also different from before. Gone was the broad seat that supported most of the anthros' weight as they sat. Instead that part now resembled a large bike seat with his masked face locked in the centre. With this new style of toilet seat, Nates face would bear most of the brunt of the anthros' weight, greatly increasing the degree to which his face was smothered in their hot and sweaty cracks!

"Flush"

The skunk issued a command and the toilet immediately closed his mouth over the bubbly but broth and began to arduous task of swallowing down the atrociously foul substance. A task that still proved difficult despite him having chugged a few litres of the stuff just now and many times before in the past. His eyes were firmly clasped shut on his cringing face as the vile oil trickled down his throat until none was left. Even then he kept his mouth close and used his stained tongue to try to lick and suck his teeth and gums clean, a task that was simply impossible but the human was obliged to try, nonetheless.

After all of that was over, the inside of his mouth that was still a horrible sight to behold was at least marginally better than before.

"Let's make this a little more interesting."

As she said this the Skunk reached for something at the top of Nate's head and a noise was heard as she pulled on a zipper on the mask that ran horizontally from the top of his head, down to his chin and back up again. The Skunk then pinched the area near his chin where the mask was now split and both anthros instinctively held their breaths, even the masturbating equine that was barely hanging on to reason became alert at this time, much less the skunk who was the most familiar with the kind of atrocities her butt could produce.

After hesitating briefly, the skunk quickly lifted the portion of the mask that was covering the toilet's face in one go. At the same time that she did that, some fans that were installed in the walls of the stall spun up and kicked into high gear, quickly drawing the hazardous gas that leaked from the opened gas mask. There was even air purification aerosol being sprayed from nozzles dropping from the ceiling at the same time. A fully automated system was deployed as if trying to combat the spread of a dangerous chemical leak that could pose a threat to someone's life! Though if anyone were to experience just a whiff of the aftermath that resulted from any one of the employees' bowel movements, they would probably approve of the otherwise sever countermeasures.

Nate was completely blinded by the light he was seeing for the first time in a LONG time. The ever so slight smell of fresh air that had long become foreign to him caused a strange tingling sensation in his nostrils. He started gasping heavily, as if trying to fill his lungs as much as possible with something other than reeking anthro gas before he missed this godsent opportunity. At first all he got was pure toxic stink, but slowly but surely, under the aid of the air purification system, some small semblance of untainted air began making its way into his lungs. Nate silently rejoiced inside, even if only temporarily, he was finally tasting olfactory freedom for the first time in literal months!

Unfortunately, it was a very short-lived experience. Nate's eyes adjusted to the blinding light just in time for a shadow to be cast upon him, both physically and metaphorically, as a large, black furry ass threateningly loomed over his face.

Under the intense machinations of the air purification system, the air in the stall had become just barely bearable enough for the anthros to proceed with the following act.

The Skunk spun around and swung her large legs over the human's head before slamming down heavily and straddling his face reverse cowgirl style!

Nate's scream was muffled as his naked facial features sunk deep into the hot moist folds of the skunks plump pussy!

"Ooohhhhh~"

Vicky shuddered, feeling the human's nose dig deep into her snatch as his face was swallowed by her crotch under the full weight of her large, plump frame. The Skunk moaned as she rocked her hips, constantly adjusting her position atop the human's face as if trying to use his nose to take scratch an itch that was hard to reach. Her sticky juices flowed into his mouth and ran into his nostrils as they leaked from her insides and coated his face. The Equine wasn't the only one that had grown aroused from the incessant teasing. And speaking of which...

"You can breathe now, most of the stank is taken care of."

The Skunk looked back at Meer who was still jerking furiously while struggling to hold her breath. Seeing her still maintaining full mast while depriving herself of oxygen caused Vicky to wonder just how much of a deviant she really was. But even that couldn't trump what they were about to do next.

The Skunk arched her back and further emphasized her round booty in the Equine's direction. Meer who was panting while simultaneous trying to inhale as little of the still lingering scent as possible now fully perked up from her gesture.

Without waiting for her to say a thing, the skunk gave her own ass a loud smack that echoed throughout the stall and pulled her doughy ass cheeks aside to reveal the puffy stained pucker now winking at the equine as if beckoning her over.

"This is what you wanted right? Well, go ahead, dive right in!"

Her invitation caused Meer to feel like her cock was about to explode and the Vicky was likewise leaking juices that were dutifully gulped down by the human toilet buried in her sopping wet crotch.

12