Valuable Assets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Skunk and Gypsy were stunned into place as they looked on in dread at the sight before them. The human's neck continuously bulged with the Hippo's thick waste. The unending shit train slid down his throat effortlessly before falling heavily into his rapidly expanding stomach with an audible noise as each chunky piece of the fragmented crap log plunged into the creamy waste already occupying his stomach. A truly sickeningly noise was made as the chunky poop slid through the shit sauce that was lubricating the human's throat.

GGRrTTRRTtSSPPLLRRGrRLLRlrRRPPPTttttttt

Only the occasional release of a gut-burning butt belch would provide a split-second reprieve as the human's throat would puff up from the pressurised fart bomb only to be filled with lumpy poop shortly after. The toilet's bounds rattled as he shivered and quaked, no doubt suffering unimaginable horrors as he was forced to take on the full desperate bowel movement of the massive Hippo.

Even the Gypsy was forced to stare dumbfoundedly as the large mammal sat atop the human's face, voiding the contents of her aching bowels into him with such volume and ferocity that she could even feel the faint vibrations climbing up her hooves every time the hippo's heavy shit load fell into his stomach!

GGGgRRRRRBBRrooorrrRRRrRPPPtptpttttttBLRPLRPLRPLLLRRrRRPPPtttttttTTTTTTPPPrRRRrrRGGRrrttRTTTTTttttttttttt

A particularly loud and vile fart awoke Vicky from her stupor and her jaw dropped when she saw how inflated the human's stomach had become, even when it looked like the Hippo was nowhere close to done.

"Come on, quick, we gotta get out of here!"

"Huh, wha- why?!"

"Just move!"

The Skunk suddenly shoved the Gypsy out of the stall in a hurried manner, her urgency almost lost amidst the loud crapping noises as the hippo shat like no tomorrow.

Meer may have been halfway to another stiffy at the scene, but Vicky was having other thoughts. She personally had no idea what the human toilet's limits were, for the most part, two expansions would be enough to handle the daily procession of anthro poop when combined with his enhance digestive abilities. Meaning to say that the Skunk wasn't sure how much further the toilet's stomach could be expanded before something disastrous happened! One thing that was certain was that she didn't want to stick around to find out!

She already knew how absolutely lethal the products of her own behind were, if her diarrhoea were to be combined with that of her rival, just a whiff would probably be enough to declare the entire office building unusable!

She actually even felt sorry for the toilet who was currently chugging the hippo's butt soup like his life depended on it, but that didn't stop Vicky from high tailing it out of there as fast as she could!

The two anthros stepped out of the washroom and immediately shut the door behind them. As the Skunk was sighing in relief, she turned to see all of the anthros in the waiting room staring at them incredulously.

Just the sounds that they all could hear through the momentarily opened door had their faces aghast! All they could think was that they really dodged a bullet by allowing the hippo to skip ahead in line.

Vicky looked at them for a moment before uttering a short sentence.

"I would step outside for a bit if I were you guys."

That was all she said before she quickly skipped out of the waiting room with the slightly disappointed Gypsy trailing closely behind her.

The anthro didn't really know how to respond for a while.

GGRrTTRRTtSSPPLLRRGrRLLRlrRRPPPTttttttt

A huge shart that echoed beyond the walls of the stall was the trigger that caused them all to go fleeing out of the room, the ones sitting on the special seats being no exception. The lounge soon became vacant and all that could be heard was the sound of the Hippo's atomic bowel as she dumped her load into the company's human toilet.

***

Nate had his tongue buried in the shithole of an Otter anthro who'd just got done doing her business. It was a few hours after the close call he'd had today, where he was made to consume the diarrhoea of two of the company's worse shitters one directly after the other. His stomach had ended up expanding way past what it had any time before and there was a moment where he felt like he was finally going to pop. It was a scary experience but thankfully the hippo had finished crapping right before anything scary could happen.

For a good long while afterward, she had remained seated on his face, letting loose her post-diarrhoea sharts down his gullet. It wasn't until a higher up at the company came in to check on her that he was finally freed from her blubbery ass.

He had actually thought that the Hippo would be reprimanded but instead the higher up was simply intrigued by how his stomach had expanded beyond previous expectations. Well, it figured, after all he was just a toilet, all he was here for was to serves the various anthros at the company, sucking down their farts and swallowing their poop as it came.

Nate had been so lost in his recollections that he hadn't even notices when the Otter had gotten up and left the stall with a spotless shithole. By the time he came to, he could feel himself slowly moving backwards along a railing in the floor of the stall. It was now that he realised that the day shift was finally over. Nate shortly came to a stop and at that time he felt some movement on the back of his head.

If one were to look closely, they would be able to see that the mask covering his entire head had an opening on the back similar to the ring over his mouth. Currently, there was a clear tube with a threaded end being screwed into the opening by some automated device. When the tube was bottomed out in the opening, silence once again returned to the stall and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of Nate's accelerated heartbeat.

Slowly, something began crawling up the tube like a creeping slime. Nate flinched as he felt the heat tickle the back of his neck before crawling up the sides of his slightly trembling face. Finally, the openings in mouth and nose portions of the mask that could be seen through the transparent barriers slowly became cloudy before being quickly overtaken by a deeply murky smog of greenish-brown gas.

Nate's body jerked at the first whiff of the noxious fumes that grew murkier and murkier until his facial features could no longer be seen through the openings of the mask. The jerking of his body slowly settled down over time until it was naught but a twitch that would act up occasionally. Like that, Nate's lungs began to fully inflate a deflate in regular, measured intervals.

If one could observe Nate's face through the mask, they would be able to see the vacant look in his eyes as he slowly breathed nothing but the combined pre-poop farts off all the anthros that had sat on the "special seats" of the lounge over the course of the day.

It was crazy just thinking about it. A horrendously expensive application of space/time sorcery was used to collect the rancid farts of dozens of anthros who were eager to take a shit. All of the gas was concentrated and stored in a large container where its state was preserved even down to the temperature upon release from the anthros' shart-spewing rectums. All of that gas was then delivered directly to Nate's respiratory system as if it were some kind of fucked up ventilator. The flatulence was so concentrated that it almost entered a liquid state, and this was the only "air" the human toilet would breathe as he waited in patience for the start of the evening shift.

Nate's eyes suddenly twitched, and his body jerked when he eventually caught a whiff of the horrendous sharts that Maggie had released into the tubes of the waiting room earlier in the day. The stench was so horribly foul that it was distinguishable among all the other farts that formed the unbelievable rank smog.

It was at this time that Nate remembered the Hippo's sister that would be among the evening crowd. No doubt she, like all the other anthros, would have a hearty portion to farts, sharts and poop to deposit before the day was through.

And like the good toilet that he was, he would always be there to serve. Such was his duty as one half of the company's most "valuable assets".

THE END