The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Patrick has to have the worst luck ever.
23.3k words
4.76
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT WARNING:

This series focuses primarily on hardcore GROSS FETISH themes centred around long term TOILET SLAVERY.

Disclaimer: I don't know jack shit about the judicial system, assume that the events that take place in this chapter aren't reflective of real life procedures.

THE NEW TOILET IN TOWN

Chapter 1 -- A Conviction Unbecoming.

Requested by Jumalanpoika

"Fugh man, it's the same every damn time."

The slam of a car door echoes in the deep night that's about to give way to a new day. The man that had gotten into the car fiddles in his pockets to find his keys. It's clear by the way he's slurring his words that he's in no condition to drive, however he has not a friend nearby to take away his keys and none of the strangers from the bar he just walked out of care enough to be concerned about his drunken state. And as far as Patrick is concerned, such is the better outcome, he'd really not like to deal with one of "them" right now.

"What's a regular little human like me sup-huc, supposed to do, huh?"

Complaints continue spilling out as he starts up his car, proceeding which, he manages to make it safely out of the carpark without hitting any of the other vehicles. Patrick thinks that his complaints are justified, he'd be complaining even if he wasn't drunk, and he's sure that there are some others out there that feel the same way as him. Life as a human was already difficult enough before "they" came, anthropomorphic beasts that many lunatics today view as being better than humans in every way. Well, even if people like Patrick hate to admit it, there's plenty of solid proof to those claims. Anthros could do things that humans simply couldn't and would never be able to without the help of heavy machinery and advanced technology, there's also things that are simply impossible for humans to mimic.

This made Anthros much more desirable assets than humans no matter the field, and when coupled with the increased population as a result of their presence on Earth, average people like Patrick now have a much harder time sticking out. Of course, it isn't like Anthros have completely displaced humans from their positions and roles. For instance, while the job market has indeed taken a hit, there also now exists more unconventional jobs that didn't exist on Earth before the Anthros came, which served to balance things out in the end. Examples of similar changes can be seen in many if not most facets of life on Earth, in fact the truth is that life on Earth is even better now with Anthros present. Be that as it may, there is still some valid concerns about how the integration has negatively affected certain aspects of human life, and one of those negative impacts is the exact reason for Patrick's current state.

"Damn women nowadays only care about size!"

The young man yelled as he raced down the street, however his grievances aren't completely unjustified. He'd been looking forward to this date for so long, the girl he'd been talking to can be considered a genuine baddie whom he'd already fantasized about a life together with. Today was supposed to be their first date, however, in the end Patrick had been stood up. At first, he didn't think much of it and thought that something had come up, however checking the girl's social media earlier had revealed the real reason he'd been stood up. The image is still burned into his mind even now, the girl he'd been chatting up like a giddy high school crush, posed with her grinning face pressed up to the crotch of an unknown female Zebra.

Of course, it being social media, they were both clothed in the picture, however no amount of underwear could conceal what the human girl had her faced pressed up to in a suggestive manner; a great big bulge the size of her own head! More than half of all female Anthros are hermaphroditic, meaning that even the women are likely to sport massive packages befitting of their beastly nature and size. Given the innate perverseness of humans and the much greater perverseness of Anthros, it's easy to see why human women in today's society generally chase after the exotic beasts while abandoning their human counterparts to the roadside. They say that size doesn't matter, however it's hard to justify that claim when even most straight human women pair up with female Anthros that have bigger dicks than the men of their own species will ever have. Of course, the exact same goes for human men's interests. Even disregarding the lady Anthros with strictly female parts, Patrick has personally witnessed guys that would've given a limb to prove their straightness in the past now submitting to the buxom beasts with schlongs as long as their own arms.

"Dicks, dicks, dicks, the world just revolves around dicks now?"

Maybe that isn't entirely the case. It's easy to say that humans are attracted to Anthros because most of them are packing, however there are other factors at play. Society gradually changed to accommodate the nature of Anthros that are much more indulgent in proclivities that even a lot of people today find extremely abnormal, and Patrick is one of said people. As a bit of a pessimist with an innate jealousy and bias towards his Anthro brethren, Patrick is one of the select few that don't like Anthros as much as the average person. Multiple experiences like what occurred tonight have warped his thinking to resemble that of a bitter old man despite being in his early twenties. He sees them everywhere, taking up space, seizing opportunities, taking all of the best women and leaving guys like him to stay lonely or get with the program.

In all honestly, it'd be easy for him to get with an Anthro himself. The Beasts are known to have super low standards for potential mates, and for the ones with dicks, pretty much their only standard is someone that can take a good rutting. Patrick would be a liar if he said that he hadn't thought about it a few times, however the man is so jaded at this point that his pride refuses to let him settle for the easy route. At this point he was determined to snag a human partner on his own to prove that he has what it takes.

It's just too bad that tonight was his very last opportunity to accomplish such a thing.

The trigger was a girl, just a random Anthro girl walking along the pavement that he was about to pass by while drunkenly driving in his car. The reason he paid attention to this particular girl is probably because she's an Equine similar to the one that took his girl before she even became his girl. And because he paid attention to her, she was right in his line of sight when the most random of breezes went past with exquisite timing.

"Aaahhh~!"

"Holy fuck."

She just had to be wearing a skirt, said skirt flew up high in the breeze, causing Patrick's eyes to pop open as they became filled with the sight of her almost bare ass in nothing but a thong! Patrick had always been an ass man, if there was one thing he'd always been wary of that might have broken his pride and conviction, it'd definitely be the ass of a horse girl. And what a magnificent ass it is, all of his complaints and ramblings disappeared from his head for a moment as he ogled at her butt while the world seemed to slow down. Of course, the world didn't actually slow down, however the car that he was driving did slow down on account of his foot reflexively coming off of the gas in his moment of drunken distraction. And it was perhaps because of this that the following outcome was in no way as bad as it could have been.

BANG!

"FGUGHK-!!"

A great reverberation rushing through the body of his car was followed by a sensation of being punched in the chest by six dudes at once! Patrick momentarily blacked out and quickly returned to his senses to see the car he'd hit in front of him bounding away with the back dented in. And hugging his chest tightly is the seatbelt he'd somehow remembered to put on even while drunk. The seatbelt had worked together with the deployed airbag to save him from a major injury, or maybe even worse.

"D-dammit~"

The senses he'd momentarily regained began to quickly slip away with his fading consciousness. In his last moment before he passed out, the young man muttered a complaint while thinking about how he'd somehow managed to get fucked over by two Anthros in one night.

***

"So, you're saying that was reason enough for you to pull the trigger?"

"I wouldn't expect you to understand a man's cause."

How inconceivable.

Judge Linda had seen many a case in her life however it's very rarely that she would find herself this speechless. Even his lawyer seems to be at his wit's end as the man on trial, Patrick O'Hare recounts his actions like retelling a trip to the grocery store. It was a terrible case, a man randomly opening fire on a construction site specifically aiming at the Anthros that worked there. Everything about the act was foolish, in the first place, most Anthros are invulnerable to the regular bullets that a person like him could get their hands on. In the end, he only managed to take the life of two of the human construction workers that were caught in the crossfire before being subdued by the very Anthros that had been his main target. And here he is now boldly confessing to his horrible crimes like he'd done something noble.

"Your honour, my client isn't in his right state of mind, I'd like some time to discuss with him so that maybe we can find the reasoning for-."

The lawyer tried to keep things under control, however his client was as uncooperative as though he held a grudge against his own legal representation.

"Nah, furry bastards deserved it, they're not supposed to be here. I heard they were bulletproof so I had to check for myself. Let's hope the next guy after me will have a better chance of takin' em out."

The lawyer slaps down the pages in his hand, clearly he's given up. In the meantime, the rest of those present are aghast at O'Hare's "reasoning". There is none, he's simply a fanatical extremist with a hatred for Anthromorphs, there was no retribution, no revenge, just a man with a few screws loose. He didn't seem remorseful in the slightest bit, he even seemed proud, he didn't care that the actual victims of his crime turned out to be humans instead of the Anthros that he detests so much.

"I think I've heard all I needed to hear."

"Well, that's a damn shame, I could cuss out those freaks for hours."

Judge Linda seethed inside looking at the mocking mannerisms of the man. At this point, the verdict for him was already set in stone, life imprisonment.

***

THWWRR-THRR-THFWWRT~

"Ugh, fuck."

Patrick grunted as he was escorted into the waiting area of the courthouse. His hangover was already a bother but some guy just had to be rudely whistling as he walked by. Patrick wondered how someone could seem so carefree while being roughly escorted away by two scarily large Anthros. Whoever that guy is, he must have done something really terrible, not that it matters to Patrick though. The guy whistling was soon taken out of the courthouse and peace returned at last to the young man.

"Ahh man, this sucks."

Patrick complained gruffly with a pounding head as the officer that had been escorting him let him sit down. His headache was only made worse when he thought of what a shitty situation he'd found himself in. His night already sucked and now first thing in the morning, he's about to be charged for drunk driving and crashing his car into another vehicle. His car was left in a terrible shape and now he'd have to pay for both his and someone else's.

"This day can't possibly get any worse."

***

"Haaah, what's the next case?"

Judge Linda sighs to herself while pinching her temple with her fingers. She just can't get that case out of her mind, she already knew that hardcore anti-anthro extremists exist. There's even been other cases that she knows about, however the things that happened in her court this time, talking to that vermin of a man with no sense of human morals, she still feels a bit sick even now. It's even worse for her as someone on the other side of the spectrum, someone who advocates strongly for the co-existence of Anthros and humans. Although there were no actual Anthro victims this time, two people still ended up dying for something so ridiculous. And just as she was thinking to get to the other case as a palate cleanser,

"The next person is Patrick O'Hare."

"What? I just dealt with that guy!"

Why did his name come up again?! It's like he's taunting her without even being in the room, Judge Linda unconsciously yelled out at the new hire that had brough her the case files.

"Uhm, I-I'm sorry."

"No, it's not, just, ugh, just tell them again to... no, wait."

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her, maybe this is actually an opportunity? Linda as a judge is meant to be impartial and strict with her judgements, however the human part of her is still unsatisfied with how the case was handled. Sure, life imprisonment is a sever sentence, however it just didn't seem like enough considering the criminal's attitude that was like he'd earned himself a vacation for doing something so horrible. She needs to do something to make him truly regret his actions, that's what the human side of her that believes in retribution is telling her. And this time, Linda decided to bend the rules a bit and go with what her gut tells her.

"Give me those."

"Yes."

She takes the files from the employee and begins to write up a different sentence for "Mr. O'Hare", one that she believes to be more fitting for scum like him.

"Since you hate Anthros so much, I hope you enjoy serving them for the rest of your life."

"M-Ma'am?"

The new employee feels slightly uncomfortable as he stands there in the Judge's office, watching her write down a truly heinous sentence with the greatest of vitriol. Judge Linda's heart may have been in the right place, however in her hastiness, her emotional response will end up confining an innocent man to horrors she can't possibly imagine herself.

***

"Patrick O'Hare?"

"Ugh, yeah, that's me."

Patrick groans with his receding headache flaring up again as he stands to the call of his name. The one who called him is an absolute unit of a Rhinoceros that looks ever intimidating in her officer uniform.

"You seem to be taking things pretty easily for such a terrible criminal."

"Huh?"

Terrible criminal? All he did was get into a small accident with his car after drinking a few beers. Well, that definitely is a terrible crime, especially considering that he could have gotten someone killed, however the only one hurt in this instance was him so he didn't really see the reasoning for such an attitude.

"So, you really hate Anthros huh? What do you think of me then?"

"Uh, ex-excuse me?"

The human is forced to shrink down as the large Rhino lady steps right up to him and looks down on him with palpable intimidation! Anyone would be frightened in such a situation, and Patrick is no different, he can't even find the words to speak. But what did she mean by hating Anthros? He didn't hate Anthros, he didn't like them like most people did, however hate is a bit of a strong word. If there was any that he actually hated, it'd probably be the one that cucked him of his date last night. But that's at least justifiable, right?

"Heh, nothing to say now huh? I heard you were pretty mouthy back in the courtroom though?"

The Rhino grins in his face while Patrick is completely confused about the whole situation. Was his hangover so bad that he completely forgot going through his own trial? Surely not, there had to be some kind of mistake! However, before the young human could voice his confusion, the words became stuck in his throat at the feel of the Rhino's big, heavy hand firmly grasping his shoulder!

"Let's go, you'll have plenty of time to think about what you've done where you're going."

Patrick, still mute in confusion and fright, was roughly led away by the Anthro officer. Resistance was obviously futile, her physique was enough that she could probably wrangle multiple of even the most viscous and jacked human criminals. However more than the fright, it was her words that bothered him. Were they actually going to lock him up for drunk driving?! He didn't even get a trial!

Naturally Patrick was completely unaware of the trial that had taken place for a man that shares his exact name. He's also unaware at this time that that man had been given a punishment deserving of his horrible crime while he, by a simple mistake, will be given a completely different punishment that is far disproportionate to the crime he's committed, one that in many ways is far, far worse. The only similarity between the two men is that both will be sentenced for life.

***

"Urrrlghth~"

Patrick had a pretty terrible dream, it started with an awful incident where he ended up crashing his car. What an awful thing that was, thankfully he didn't die and wasn't hurt too bad, he would've probably woken up at that point under normal circumstances. However, the dream got even stranger following that. He was arrested and taken to court, but didn't even get a trial, instead his sentence seemed to be predetermined. Maybe it's because car accidents are so common so the sentencing gets automatically applied? But then what was the deal with all the stuff that happened afterwards? It seemed so blurry, but he's sure he was taken to some strange place full of Anthros and coerced into signing some kind of glowing piece of paper, the moment he'd done that, everything suddenly went fuzzy before he immediately blacked out.

What a dream, perhaps it was some higher power telling him to stop drinking his troubles away. As he slowly woke up, Patrick made the umpteenth conviction to stop drinking once and for all, not knowing that he'd lost the chance to break such a promise altogether.

"Llnnf, fhlf?"

(Did I really drink myself stupid?)

Patrick has this thought as there seems to be something wrong with his mouth, it feels like something is in his mouth and causing great resistance when he tries to close it. He tries to feel his jaw to see if something is stuck to his face, however his arms seem to be locked in a weird position and unable to move! A bit of panic instantly sets in as the first thought he has is that he'd managed to hurt himself badly in a drunken stupor! However, far from any feeling of pain or discomfort, the feedback he feels from his body is like it's in better shape than it'd ever been?! Patrick finally stops stalling and opens his eyes to find out what kind of strange situation he's in!

"Ahfrfmsthff?"

(A bathroom stall?)

This is the first thought that pops into his head as the slight scent of refreshing cleaning product fills his nose while surrounding him on all sides in his periphery are bare walls painted a slightly pinkish cream colour. What fills his head next though is a much greater sense of panic as in the process of darting his gaping eyes around, he realizes that he can't move his head at all! As a matter of fact, his whole body seems to be immobilized! A dooming thought comes into Patrick's head that he'd probably wandered into a random bathroom stall while drunk, fallen and hit his head on the toilet or something and had been paralyzed. However, he can still feel every bit of his body, in fact it feels like he can feel the state of his own body better than before, as though his physical senses have been slightly enhanced. His arms are tied behind his back, he has no idea how long they've been that way but surprisingly he feels no fatigue or strain on his joints at all. His legs are folded in a kneeling position and likewise tied together, however despite feeling the hard tile floor against his knees, there seems to be no pain or bruising. It's like all of that drinking had somehow turned him into some kind of superhuman, however the fact that he can't do much but wiggle his fingers and toes and move his face suggests that he's been captured by some supervillain!