Vampire: Next Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well no damage though you seem to have split ends. I should trim it a teensy bit to get rid of that. Would give a nicer look to your hair I think." I get to see the split ends, everybody else is nodding.

"Go ahead don't take to long though I need to go to the shooting range still today." Brandi gives me a dirty look then goes to her task.

Dougie begs me for a description of my hot steamy shower with Rafe. I tell him all of the gory details he has to run to the bathroom. Brandi hits me on the shoulder for turning her on with the story. When she finishes my hair I get to look at it, it looks amazing with all those little ribbons of several colors. We grab the last two burgers and get them all done up for us and sit to eat.

"So do you like it?" I stare at Brandi a little speechless for the dumb question.

"I love it you goof, this is better than the cornrows I think."

"I think we are all dying to know where you got that gorgeous dress." I look over at Dougie and grin.

"Mom bought it for me, totally floored dad and Rafe. I think she always wanted a daughter. You can not borrow it even if you do shave." Dougie gets a pained expression on his face.

"It's getting toward hair time again. Strike a pose Tavi, I gotta get that picture." I smile at Brandi and strike a pose.

"Want me to stick around so your next customers get to see this amazing style?"

"Nah, I'll get a certain someone to print it out quick. You probably have a certain person waiting on you to return." I groan and move to collect the plates.

Back in my kitchen I find that Peter is waiting for me, no one else is here though the blood is removed. I look about and smile, besides the holes in the wall there is no evidence of anything happening.

"So did that guy ever say why he shot me?" Peter sighs and shakes his head.

"He's still freaked out about turning into a vampire and how he's doomed to the pits of hell."

"I read one of those emails today. I'd suggest he sent all of them but they all said the same thing differently. I guess I'm going to have to be careful when I open the door." Peter grins and shakes his head.

"Nope, we are bringing in an electrician he will mount a hidden camera outside your door and a monitor in here. Someone knocks you just look at the monitor and take whatever action you want. Maybe you can get on the roof and disguise yourself as the roof." I stare at Peter for a moment then realize what he said at the end there.

I jump up to the roof and think that I want to match the roof, flat as a pancake. Judging by Peter's expression it worked quite well. I move around behind him and drop to the floor. He jumps a mile when I touch his shoulder.

"Shit that was good, forget having you watch outside or tailing. We can put you inside the building."

"You didn't notice me moving?"

"Nope didn't hear it or see it. Come on we gotta go get you taught and tested on guns." I smile at Peter as we head for his car when a thought comes to me.

"Peter, before we get in your car let me try something."

He looks at me curiously then his eyes go big when I flatten myself to the concrete and walk around. After a moment he grins then walks toward me and touches me.

"Your shadow was showing, couldn't hear you still but the shadow is a giveaway."

"At night though so long as I am careful around lights and don't touch anybody." I say with a grin as we get in the car, Peter matches my grin.

"May not matter remember, your powers are stronger at night."

"Yeah, good point. So I'm curious what sort of testing are we talking about?" Peter grins at me then.

"SWAT has expressed an interest in your hiny. So we are going to teach you pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, and long rifles."

"My hiny can't shoot, even after I learn how." Peter laughs for a while we are pulling in to a place labeled police shooting range when he stops.

"Sorry, one of the things they teach you going through the training is to not swear. Even the basic things like ass and cunt we aren't to say to keep us above the general populace. I'm not sure it works better than wearing the uniform but well it was thorough training. Now, SWAT stands for Special Weapons And Tactics. Those are the guys we call in for things like bank takeovers with prisoners."

"I watched that movie of the same name." I say as we get out of the car.

"Real life isn't as exciting as the movie." A new man says as he walks over from his truck.

"Matter of opinion, the patrols think you guys have it all cushy and easy. Tavi this is Martin the weapons expert of SWAT." Peter says poking at Martin with a grin.

They fall into an easy banter as they lead me over to the shooting range. I take the time to look at Martin he's taller than Peter and me, though it seems everyone is taller than I am. We stop at what they call the pistol range and hand me a semi automatic pistol. I'm shown how to load and unload put on and take off the safety. The lesson moves on to proper stance then I can shoot.

I learn quickly to hold the pistol steady while shooting. After that it gets rather routine with a couple dropped jaws. I'm grinning when I change out the clip. Then a timer is brought out and I am to shoot three targets three times each as fast as I can. I do it in three seconds getting laughs out of Peter and Martin.

"I was slowed down by the pistol, it takes so long to shoot and reload." I say as we move on the shotgun range.

"Tavi don't worry, the fastest time ever was ten seconds and two out of the three targets were not center shot. We can hand you a pistol and watch you clear out a room of fifteen." Martin replies with a grin the size of my head.

So I learn shotguns now, basically the same as pistol. Even though I won't use a shotgun they want me to know how they work. It kicks like a mule as Peter describes it when it comes to me that means I slow way down to shoot with it. Every time I shoot I have to adjust my position, it slides me a little bit backwards. Then I hook my foot through the pole and I can shoot it just as well as the pistol.

"I think you are too small to use a shotgun." Peter says as we head for the submachine gun range.

"So long as I can hook my foot around something I won't move." Martin and Peter groan at the comment.

"We were trying to feel better about ourselves we are getting outshot by a tiny little vampire." Martin says with a sigh as we reach the submachine gun range.

"You could always give me a knife, I can just appear behind someone or above, if I can see it I can get to it."

"Don't forget about that really neat hide ability you have." Peter says handing me a submachine gun.

I learn the submachine gun and tell Martin about my hiding ability. The submachine gun is better than the pistol, though I find it is not long enough for me to feel comfortable. Something Martin and Peter take great delight in teasing me about wanting size. At the assault rifle range I find the size I like.

The long rifle section a bet comes in to works. I'm caught off guard by the whole thing. Peter suggests to Martin that I can shoot better than he can. After some back and forth on it both of them ignoring my protests they decide on five dollars to the winner. Then I get to learn how to shoot the long rifle.

When it comes time for the competition it is a very close thing. I get a bolt action rifle, Martin gets a semi automatic to put us a little closer to even. Each rifle gets five bullets, five targets and is timed. Martin goes first and manages to hit every target in five seconds. Well it was four seconds and point nine five hundredths of a second. I move up and hit all five targets with a little trouble with the bolt in between targets two and three. My time is four seconds and point nine four hundredths of a second.

Just for giggles, both guys give me a funny look when I describe it that way, we check the targets. We both had a separate set of targets to shoot. Martin's are a smidgen closer to center than mine so we call it a draw. Peter looks sad, keeps muttering about being cheated out of his five dollars.

"We shall have a pink assault rifle and pistol for you Tavi in case we make use of your talents with SWAT." Martin says as we walk back to the cars.

"I don't like pink."

"Huh and here I thought all women liked pink." I push Martin into a still muttering Peter.

"I like the blue of the sky, green of the plants, brown of the earth. Pink is not a color I enjoy."

"And I thought my wife was weird. I will see if we have a secret Picasso to try and give you a rifle and pistol you enjoy."

With a sigh I head to the store, I am going to make the hot dogs and chili Peter suggested. Luckily people are not as eager to touch me as they had been. I still take a little while shopping since I keep talking to people and signing autographs. Then I go home to get the chili going. With that out of the way I check my email.

The first email is from a movie producer about a movie he is looking to make. I call Rafe to tell him about it and he agrees with me it sounds good. I send a reply saying it better be good and where to send the script, a movie about my people has me excited. I have another demon spawn email, along with two more requests for interviews.

Email out of the way I head back into the kitchen to figure out what else to make. Salads don't really seem to fit so I go through the cookbooks. Finally I find something that sounds good, I get the flour and spices ready then check the time. I'm running a little late so I pull the potatoes out and chop them up into wedges. Setting up a pan with oil I get the sausages out while the oil heats up.

Rafe comes in with Brandi they head straight for the kitchen in the middle of some discussion. I've found it best to simply not get in the middle of their discussions. It pauses while Rafe gives me a kiss, then I get a hug from Brandi. After that they sit at the table still talking while I get the sausages cooked up and the potato wedges fried. I get everything to the table, the chili in a bowl, the sausages on a plate the fries on a separate plate and the buns on the table then sit down.

"Tavi maybe you better join in this conversation. We're trying to decide on whether you two should move or not." Brandi says making me groan.

"I think we shouldn't move we do not have a child so there is no need for a second bedroom." Brandi sighs and gives Rafe a dirty look.

"So says the guy who was not shot today." I whimper and cover my face.

"Stop both of you, I like it here. Peter had an electrician put in a hidden camera and monitor so we can see who is at the door." Rafe and Brandi look suitably embarrassed and no more talking for a bit.

"These dogs are really good." Brandi says finally finding something nice to talk about.

"Good chili as well, I admit I'm curious these hot dogs are bigger than the ones you get at the store." Rafe says eyeing me with a raised eyebrow.

"These are the blood sausages I made earlier today. Peter made the suggestion along with making my own chili. Not sure what to do with the left over chili though."

"Well break it up into enough for more hot dogs and stick the packages in the freezer. Reminds me grandma called today after lunch, she said we're having a cook over on Friday and you guys are invited. Hot dogs and burgers so bring some of your chili." Brandi says getting a smile out of me and Rafe.

"Sounds good, I can get out of work a couple hours early and meet you there. Just remember you promised to not turn Tavi into a black woman." Brandi and I look at each other then kick Rafe.

"Tavi you know if he wasn't so into taking you to bed I'd think he wants me." Rafe turns pink at Brandi's words, we both laugh.

"Brandi we really gotta get you a man, to bad Dougie is into men he likes you." Brandi turns darker giving me a thought. "Wait, you are into a man and haven't told him yet aren't you?"

"Sensei, you don't see her staring at him since you two are next to each other. I see it though she wants him bad." Rafe says with a grin, Brandi groans and buries her face in her hands.

"Brandi either you invite him to the cookout or I will and I will tell him you like him." Brandi just whimpers.

With dinner completed I stick the chili still in the bowl in the fridge. The chili in the pot I put into three containers and stuff them in the freezer. I'm happy to find a few more sausages left over from dinner. I'm also doing a little bit of floating, my two hot dogs plus the blood I had earlier, not all ended up in the vials. Brandi decides to ride with us to karate.

"Tavi you may want to take more classes or work with sensei on your own. That whole vampire thing is making you perfect at your form." Brandi says leaning over my shoulder like a dog trying for affection.

"I might, I've done some looking there are a lot of martial arts. I think I'm going to see about learning all of them. I have plenty of time to learn them after all." I get a couple groans for the comment.

"Like you need to be any more of a killing machine, Peter called and told me about your shooting range ability." Brandi begs for details after hearing Rafe say that so I tell her.

"There is better news of today. I got an email from a producer who wishes to do a movie about my people. I agreed to be in the movie, not sure how yet but I'm an actress I guess." Brandi stares at me eyes wide.

"Oh no way you are so not going to do that. I'd never see you again."

"They are going to shoot it here in Phoenix, using the park that was my home and studio's according to what I read."

"I wonder if they will use your language and subtitle it." Rafe muses as we get out of the car.

"Nah they will use English and just make it look like it's from when Tavi was young." I just stare at Brandi for a moment.

"I am not old, look at me do I look old to you?" I am saying this as we get into the dojo.

"No and yet you are older than everyone alive." Sensei says as he comes over with a smile at my new hair style.

"You are so not helping. Brandi has something she wishes to say to you." I edge around sensei and head for the bathroom to change hearing Brandi squeak behind me.

I get into my gi quickly, amazing how fast you can go without trying with a little practice. Everything collected I head for the door, through the open door I see Brandi walking toward me.

"That was a low blow." Brandi says pushing me back into the bathroom.

"Perhaps but you needed a little push to even ask. You did ask right?" Brandi doesn't say anything just gets into her gi, the smile giving it away. "I'm assuming with the smile he is coming."

"You bet he made a joke of saying I'm just after some Asian food before settling. I admit that was part of the reason I watched him at first. Mostly he's just so smart and stuck in the same place I am with a small business. I even watched him that first night more because I wanted to see how he handled us."

"You two got together more than just in class didn't you?" Brandi grins and nods.

"Couple times to go over our advertising, he's like everything I'm not. He knows percentages and the numbers and how to run a business, I'm a people person."

"Doesn't he have class during the day on Friday?"

"No, he does night classes there is another guy doing the day courses who is a people person."

We get in place to do our warm up exercises. Once we are on the poses sensei walks over and hunkers down next to me.

"Tavi, Brandi mentioned you wanted to speak to me about learning Karate faster." I shoot a dirty look to Brandi she sticks her tongue out at me.

"I was considering it being a vampire has given me a certain advantage in doing the attacks. If you have extra time free during the week I would like to learn faster."

"Yes I have noticed that, Brandi mentioned you wanting to learn all of the martial arts. I admit to being a little afraid of that, you being in our advertising has meant we can already look for a bigger building for the dojo. We are stuck here because of the lease I admit if you leave my classes I may no longer have enough students to do so." I think for a moment then grin at sensei.

"Well if I get up to a black belt in Karate I can teach some classes. Perhaps add in the other styles as I learn them. I don't get tired like a regular person."

"That would be a good solution, come in Wednesday night and I will give you a fast class in Karate."

Brandi and I spend the rest of the class grinning like a couple idiots. Even while we are doing the throws, which puts the rest of the class edging away from us. When we get back in the car Brandi can't contain herself any longer.

"I can't believe I got a date with sensei." She's practically yelling this.

"I got a date with sensei sooner." Brandi groans Rafe stares at me so much we almost go through a red light.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Rafe my date with sensei is to learn Karate faster so I can teach a class. Once I get to there I can learn the other martial arts."

"Tavi you are the energizer bunny, I don't know how Rafe keeps up." Brandi says poking at me.

"I put Tavi to sleep, we go to bed I give her sex and she's out until the morning." Rafe says as we pull into our parking lot.

"I could stay up, I'm just so used to sleeping after good sex I just do." Brandi groans and heads for her car.

We wave to Brandi as she drives off then head upstairs. Rafe heads for the TV, I check my emails. I only have two and neither is pressing so I just leave them and join Rafe on the sofa. He adjusts himself a little so I can snuggle up to him to watch the movie he found.

"Do you think Brandi and sensei will hit it off?"

"I think so, I'm wondering where the good sex came from, I thought I was giving you amazing sex." I sigh when Rafe's hand moves down to rub at my breast.

"You are, Brandi isn't getting any and I didn't want to make her more jealous."

Rafe doesn't say anything for a bit, just gets me more and more excited with his hand. I'm getting ready to just pull him atop me when he looks at me.

"You had extra blood today didn't you?" I whimper with the abrupt change of topic.

"I had a lot of meat to make into blood sausages. I made hamburgers to take to Brandi for lunch out of the blood sausage mix. Worked really well tasted great and the blood stayed put. I also got a bag of blood from the hospital so they could get blood in vials from me. I found out, I am slightly cooler than a normal person, nurse said well within range. I have almost no blood pressure without extra blood, which is strange."

"Strange for a person, might be normal for you." I make a happy sound when Rafe resumes caressing me.

"So how was your day?"

"Productive, we made half a mile today. Also got to see the plans, they are going to have a school and at least one grocery store. This is good since it takes us two hours to get out to the road we're making."

Rafe stops talking, I'm caressing him through his pants. He pulls me up and kisses me, our lips mash together. I whimper again, this feels really good and he worked his hand between my legs. I relax against Rafe and let him do his thing, his fingers working their way in me. I whimper into the kisses as his fingers work their magic.

My orgasm gets me moving at least it does when I can move. Once my muscles are listening to me again I undo his pants. After fishing out his quite excited cock I drop my head down and suck on him. Making happy noises at the taste of him I work on giving him an orgasm. Rafe has a different idea he pulls me up and puts me on the sofa in preparation for sex.

With a grin I push him onto the sofa and get above him. I get a complaint about my darn vamp strength until I sit on him. We both groan as he sinks into me. Hands coming up to move my dress aside reminds me I'm still wearing it. I swat his hands away and work my dress up then off. Before the lovely silk lands on the carpet hands are back this time caressing my breasts.