Vampire: Next Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does not make sense but alright. Brandi you are coming over for dinner, going to make a cake finally and we need you to witness."

Brandi grins and gives me another hug before I return home. I grab up my cookbooks and go sit at the laptop. After a search for Facebook and opening my email I peruse the recipes. I decide on a red velvet cake, with a roast for dinner. After deciding on the rest of the dinner, all new and exciting things I move on to the Facebook account.

A fair amount of details later I have my own account and there is not an impersonator. At least not one with the spelling I decided on for my name. Some of the questions have me realizing I haven't been paying attention to certain things, like music. With an urge to listen to music more and decide if I have favorites I make a list of everything I need for dinner.

Before I go to the store I remember the pictures and get them in my profile. Finish filling out everything and get it posted, for my current projects I put everything we are working on doing. Sure that I have everything done with it that I can I head to the store. Getting a cart and going over the list I realize I probably will need help with this.

Heading over to customer service counter I get a surprise when the woman standing there hops over and takes charge of the list. She walks fast and talks fast, but she really knows her stuff. When I tell her what I am making she smiles and gives me some tips on a few things, the Yorkshire pudding being especially welcome to receive tips on. We go into a discussion on the benefits of the various brands of cream cheese that has a few women crowding us to hear better.

It's not until I am in check out that I realize no one asked for my autograph. I do get several questions on where I had my hair done. I relay that information happily then return to the kitchen. I get the roast cooking with the potato, get the pudding all mixed together then start on the cake. It took forever but I finally get the cake pans in the oven and my cell phone rings.

"Tavi get your butt to the hospital now, where you left from."

Before Peter has finished saying whatever he was going to say I'm there. The woman I saved is crouched in the corner with two nurses and a doctor trying to get close to her. I don't bother asking I just pick up a nurse put her behind me and go to the woman. I crouch down in front of her, I'm going to say something nice until she jumps on me and holds on tight.

"I was told to return in the morning what happened?"

"She had been strung out on illegal drugs I didn't know that so it reacted poorly to what I gave her. At first she was fine, just lying in the bed looking around. Then when a nurse came in to check on her she panicked and ended up there." The doctor says looking somewhere between upset and amused.

I sigh and try to stand up, she reacts poorly to this. She clings tighter and starts talking to me in a language I don't know. Peter knows this language and talks to her. They talk back and forth for a little while before he sighs and looks down.

"She is from Mexico, doesn't remember coming here doesn't know her name." Anything else Peter would have said is drowned out by my squeak.

"I put the cake in before I came over it should be done now I gotta go."

"Tavi wait you can't leave her here without you. You remind her of mom, you have to stay here." I groan and shake my head then a thought occurs.

"Doctor, can I take her to my apartment? I am not burning my first cake."

"Take me with you the judge is going to your apartment anyway." Peter says before the doctor can say anything.

"Physically she is fine though she may have difficulty sleeping until all of the drugs are out of her system. Get a psychiatrist to see her as soon as possible." The doctor answers finally.

I grab Peter's hand then put us in the kitchen, Peter and my new ward slump to the floor. I have an almost overpowering need for blood. The cake is the only thing keeping me from biting. I get the cake pans out then grab the gallon of blood in the fridge. I drink a lot, a little more than I needed the mostly full gallon is now half a gallon. I look around to find Peter and she are staring at me.

"Moving two people is thirsty work." Peter laughs, she is looking around her eyes lighting up when she sees the cake pans.

"Cake?" Peter and I share a look before I reply.

"Yes a red velvet cake, my first cake ever to make. Do you know how to make a cake?" She looks at me and smiles.

"Did you line the pans?"

"Yes it says to in the recipe, I followed the recipe with extra cocoa from a tip I got at the store. I believe now I am getting the cake out of the pans and cooling." She shakes her head.

"No to thin, leave it in the pans for a few minutes. Less if you soak each pan on ice."

"How do you know this?" She gets a confused look, like she's trying to remember but can't.

"I'm not sure."

I sigh and take her into the bedroom to get her a dress. She is not terribly happy with anything but the sundress I'm wearing. I give her that and put the black silk dress I got with the blue dress on. My new dress is still sliding down me when there is a knock on the door. Peter gets it I was slowed down by apparently our new cake expert. Brandi comes in smiling until she sees our cake expert.

"Am I being replaced?" I groan and roll my eyes at Brandi.

"No this is the woman I rescued earlier today, slight problem with the medication. I can't leave her so she's going to stick around for a little while. She knows cakes is about all we know about her, well that and she is Mexican."

We all sit in the kitchen talking I get help putting the cake on the racks. I do all of it but get guidance on how to do it, really helpful. When I sit down again we play name the cake expert. Takes a while, most of the names we say she doesn't like until we get to Constance. Name out of the way I get to work on frosting, she helps a lot on this it is definitely not covered well in the cookbooks.

Peter spends a lot of time on his cell phone talking so I end up talking to Brandi and Constance. The conversation centers on my wedding until Constance asks what I am. This leads to a whole new conversation that Rafe comes home in the middle of. I jump in his arms after running to him from the kitchen. Constance following along looking worried, like perhaps I'd leave her or something. I'm so busy kissing Rafe it is not until I stop that I notice he has a little bag in hand that had been banging about my hip.

"Did you get me a present?" Rafe shakes his head and puts me down.

"I'm not answering that question. Who is this?"

"That is Constance, I rescued her this morning. She can't remember her name or anything so for the time being we're taking care of her." Rafe sighs and makes a face at me. "Don't make that face she knows cakes, she's been helping me with the one I'm making. Perhaps she knows how to do other things and I can do my cookbook with her."

Before Rafe can say anything I squeak, I was supposed to have the Yorkshire cooking already. I dash back into the kitchen get the pudding all set in the muffin pans and in the oven while turning up the heat. We get the fourth layer on the cake before I realize the roast should come out. Checking that to find it is time to pull out I do and get the vegetables going.

Returning to the cake we get the fifth layer on and start to frost the side. Getting that looking pretty good I return to the oven to find the pudding is a nice golden brown, the roast has cooled nicely and the vegetables are hot. Mixing fast I make gravy, get it to the right thickness, and set it aside. I grab out the platter and turn to talk to Rafe and Peter to see Constance taking the last of the frosting and making designs on the cake.

"So where is this judge?" I ask deciding to ignore Constance.

"He is on his way traffic is bad right now, everybody is driving around for another hour." Peter says watching Constance until I walk over and hit him on the head.

"Hey remember that nurse, really not nice to stare at a different woman." Peter groans and rubs his head.

"I'm not staring at her body. I'm watching her beautify the cake. Woman has serious skill at it with a knife. I wonder what she can do with the nozzle and attachments."

I open my mouth to make him call the judge when there is a knock on the door. I open the door to find an older man with a woman standing next to him. He's in a suit, black and expensive looking with dark grey pants and a blue shirt. She is a little taller than I am with a tiny skirt peaking out under a grey jacket with a lacey white shirt.

"Hello I am Judge Patterson I was asked to come here to officiate a wedding. This is my clerk Jennifer. Do we have the right place?" I smile up at him and get out of the way.

"Yes please, come in I was just asking where you were. Dinner is ready with enough for everyone."

I seat our two new people and head into the kitchen to find the cake disappeared into the fridge. Constance is getting the platter loaded with the roast in the middle and the potatoes arrayed around it. I get to slice at least, with the roast sliced, the vegetables and gravy in large bowls we get the table set.

We spend dinner telling Jennifer all sorts of things, where we were born, what day, our social security number. Dinner itself is a big success everyone is happy with it. When we get the cake out there is stunned silence, me especially. I look at the little white flowers that just appeared on the top of the cake then at Constance.

"Married first, then cake." She says with a grin.

I look at Rafe he shrugs so we move into the living room. Jennifer hands the judge a paper he looks it over and nods then turns to us. Overall the ceremony is short, we answer in the right places then I'm getting a kiss. After takes longer, Rafe and I have to sign a separate paper, then Brandi and Peter have to sign a bigger paper. Jennifer signs it as well as the judge then Rafe and I sign it.

Jennifer explains what being a notary means and what she has to do while she uses the big press thing. Then we move back into the kitchen for the cake. The cake is wonderful, if a little short on sugar, I make a note that I used to much cocoa. Shortly after cake everyone goes home so Rafe and I take Constance to the living room to watch TV.

"Rafe, what was in the bag?" It finally comes to me he had said he wouldn't talk about it yet earlier.

"Oh shoot I forgot about that." He pulls the bag out of his pocket and hands me a little box.

Inside the box is a ring, it is an amazing ring with diamonds and rubies on it. I take it out of the box making happy noises. Rafe takes it from me with a smile then puts it on my finger, a specific finger that seems to mean a lot to him. Then he pulls out another ring and puts it on his finger.

"There now we are married with rings, same idea as the rope just a little longer lasting." I jump in Rafe's lap and kiss him happily before pulling back to ask a question.

"How did you get the rings so fast?"

"Well in a way I didn't. I didn't know what size ring you wore. Ben told me about a guy that does resale rings he's a master at knowing size. I went to him and told him who the ring was for and I got mine for just a little more than yours. Just be glad for that advance on your cookbook. Speaking of that how are you doing with Facebook?" I squeak and pull over the laptop.

"Well I seem to have a lot of messages on my current events section. I think perhaps I better check my email." Rafe nods along watching over my shoulder.

In the emails I have a few hundred from agents and supposed agents. I start going through those, the ones I start out going through are all just starting out agents, several are asking me to be their first client. Rafe thinks I should skip those. Moving on I find a few from the big name agents, takes some looking and in all seven different pages to look at each email and weigh the value.

Finally we decide on one that mostly does athletes since I haven't acted yet and I'm not sure if I will like it. I send an email to that one, then do a group email to every other agent saying I have decided on a different agent. I snuggle in to Rafe content with things while we watch a movie. When the movie ends Rafe pulls me after him to the bedroom. Before he strips me down I grab a sheet and pillow to give to Constance, after warning her of the early wake up I return to the bedroom.

"So, ready to have sex with your first husband?" Rafe asks as he pulls me to him.

"I don't know, are you ready to have sex with your first wife? I am your first right, I'm not sure I could stand it if I wasn't." I answer with a giggle as my clothes start coming off.

"Definitely first and probably last." I sigh as I am pulled in for a kiss that curls my toes.

"I don't know I'm still wanting to turn you into a vampire so we can be together for a long time. With breaks if we get tired of each other." I get out as I am lead over to the bed.

"I don't think it's possible to get tired of you."

Rafe follows me on the bed, sliding up between my legs to kiss me. I lie there loving the feel of him kissing and on top of me. Then his hands are caressing my breasts. Oh this feels good I'm moving my hips trying to get a little enjoyment down there to.

I whimper as we continue to kiss and my breasts are caressed and rubbed. I'm wanting something more, a finger, his tongue, his cock especially much. Instead I get none of the above, just hands on my breasts a wonderful kiss to my lips. I'm just about to roll us over and ride him when he moves a bit.

Finally I think, except he's not moving to get in me. He moved to rub the length of him up me. I make happy noises when he does so, it feels quite nice and is close to what I wanted. I'm getting close to an orgasm, his cock running up me along with everything else is getting me there. Then he's shoving inside of me and I'm making a lot of happy noise.

Neither of us is sure what happened that he ended up in me. Not that I care I'm moving under him and he's moving with me. We're moving together just like Alo and I moved together. We're moving together like a husband and wife. This gets me to smile and move a little faster, just loving the feel of my husband inside of me.

My second orgasm catches me by surprise, I had been to into enjoying my husband to pay attention to me. Rafe just keeps moving, delighted with my spasms on him and kissing me. I'm just delighted with Rafe in me, I find myself wishing for it to never end. Rafe seems to share the feeling, he's urging me to have another orgasm.

I just can't quite make that third orgasm, its close but not there. Rafe seems to be getting tired, he's sweating now as he moves above me. Then he falters, shoves, and I'm suddenly being filled with warmth. My orgasm crashes over me then, we are both making happy noise. I don't know how long Rafe stays above me, moving here and there, before he rolls over.

Feeling empty and alone I follow him and curl up against him. I sigh when his arm comes around me. I think we both murmur sweet words to the other. A thought of Constance comes to me, we should wake up late again. Rafe seeming to read my mind reaches over and adjusts the alarm. We adjust ourselves so we are comfortable, me pressing into my husband. Staring at his chest I fall asleep with a smile.

I wake up to the alarm and a sweet kiss. I'm sorely tempted to make Rafe late and hungry just for another bout of sex. Instead he pulls back collects his clothes and heads for the bathroom. Ignoring the urge to follow him I head for the kitchen. Reaching into the fridge for sausage and eggs I get sidetracked by my ring.

Emotions running wild I just stare at the ring being quite happy I have a man again. Thoughts running to kids, Constance touches my shoulder. I jump literally to the roof then look down at a laughing Constance.

"I heard you get up and wanted to see if I can get a different dress." I groan and drop to the floor.

"Yeah, we are going shopping later, after the sun comes up. Do you know how to make scrambled eggs?"

Constance takes the eggs and grabs the cheese out of the fridge and gets to work making scrambled eggs with cheese. I watch her bemused for a moment then get the sausages in a pan cooking.

"So you don't remember anything?"

"Nothing, besides a few small things, I remember that I am a citizen of Mexico but not coming here. Based on the questions I have been asked it is probably best I don't remember." I sigh and nod, it didn't look like she had been treated well.

"Tavi it's probably better if you say wore something." Rafe says before picking me up and kissing me.

"Why, it's not like I have something to be ashamed of." Rafe groans, Constance giggles as I am put back on the floor.

"I was thinking more along the lines of so you don't give Constance ideas." Rafe says as he sits down at the table, Constance and I trade a look and giggle.

Constance gets everything on the plates while I do up toast and butter them. I end up taking the plates to the table while Constance gets glasses of OJ.

"Rafe don't worry, I have no desire for Constance. I really enjoy when you kiss me after licking, I admit. I do not have a desire of licking another woman I just get jealous of them."

"Why do you get jealous?" Rafe and Constance are leaning closer to hear me better like the answer is important.

"Well for one thing, I'm smaller than everyone I see. Even if I was to look like someone else I still see things the way I do now. Just about everyone has larger breasts than I do, which to me says they have produced a child and I can't do that. I admit I am not jealous of the large women, well a little in it says their husband feeds them very well. Before you say anything I know my picture of how things work is very old, it is what I know."

"You have nothing to worry about there Tavi. I don't see other women as anything but other women. Course if you were to say bring one to our bed I wouldn't complain." I groan and kick Rafe.

"We will go shopping later, won't we?" Constance asks getting Rafe to sit up a little straighter to look at me.

"Yes, we should get you dresses and shoes." I say looking questioningly at Rafe, he nods and smiles.

"Yes, that is a good plan, perhaps an air mattress so you don't have to sleep on the sofa." I'm lost there I don't recall us talking about an air mattress, Constance nods with a smile.

Breakfast finished I get a scorching kiss from Rafe then out the door he goes. I take Constance into the bedroom for a dress and shoes if they fit to find they do not. We also find that we are in my last two clean dresses and my panties are low in clean. Constance takes charge of the laundry duties while I check my emails.

I have a goodly number of them, many from Facebook in reference to friend requests. A very long email from my new agent, asking all sorts of questions and why they need to know. I spend quite a while answering that email, Constance sitting next to me supplying me with answers on what a phrase means. Finally through with the email I reach one from the producer of the movie. He's asking for my address to send the manuscript, which I provide.

Email's gotten out of the way we look around to see the sun up and it's late enough that we can go dress shopping. I go into the kitchen and take a good size drink of blood so I can manage to get us there. At the store I take us to get dresses I find I am a little hungry. Luckily Peter chooses this time to call to ask me to take Constance to the police station. After telling him to have blood ready at the entrance I take Constance for shoes and dresses.

Constance has odd choice in clothes, we pick up two sundresses then we get two pairs of pants and two shirts. Shoes is over fast, she only wants a pair of sneakers. After paying for her clothes I take her to the police station. At this point I'm really hungry, Peter moves fast at least, hands me a jar of blood then a second when I finish the first.