Vampire: Next Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Arching my back to put my breasts fully in his hands I move with reckless abandon. Rafe is quite happy with this, his hands and gyrating hips driving me closer to orgasm. I collapse on Rafe from the throes of my orgasm. He just holds me and keeps moving under me until I recover then pull up enough to kiss him.

Moving with perhaps the same purpose we kiss and move hoping for an orgasm. I'm quite happy like this, held and kissed with Rafe's cock in me. Then it strikes me, Alo and I were in almost the same position after we were joined. I was on the bottom then but perhaps this time it will work and I will produce a child.

I know it's a fool's hope I'm almost a thousand years old, a vampire and basically dead warmth aside. There is no way for a child to come from me, but it's still a hope I have. I wish it so much I reach orgasm on Rafe again. I think my happy noise combined with my insides clenching give Rafe his orgasm. I keep moving on him getting all of his warmth into me before collapsing on him.

"Tavi, you're sobbing what's wrong?"

"I wish to have a child it has always been my fondest wish. Alo and I would get into a position similar to what we just did with him on top. It made me think of trying so earnestly with him and thinking perhaps this time it will work. I know it can't but I want a child." Rafe holds me until my tears end.

"Well then I guess we shall have to find a child for us. We will look into being foster parents, likely take some convincing with you being a vampire and us not married. Also means we need a house, I'll talk to a realtor tomorrow." I squeak at one particular part smiling at Rafe and feeling quite happy.

"When are we getting married?" Rafe stares at me a moment.

"After the getting a child for us, getting a house and the mention of not being married the only thing you pick up on is the marriage part. I swear you are weird compared to other women."

"You missed the part where I described what is important for women of the tribe. Our most important is providing child, for more men or women. Before the child is produced she is joined with her man. After that it becomes a matter of keeping man happy, producing as many child as can, preparing meal, and clothes."

"Oh, I get it, still you are weird." I sigh and rest my head against Rafe quite happy then succumb to sleep.

I wake up the next morning by being dropped on the floor. Rafe is cursing and moving fast for the bathroom. I sit up somewhat bemused then notice the time, there is only an hour before he has to leave. I head into the kitchen and get breakfast going. I decide on omelets today, with peppers, cheese, and bacon.

I make hash browns to go with, simple for a vampire to chop it up in time. Rafe is just getting out of the shower when I finish so I turn the omelets into burritos with the hash browns in the middle with three strips of bacon. I get a bemused expression when Rafe sits down to eat.

"Sometimes you being creative makes me half afraid to sit down to eat." I give Rafe all of the response he deserves, I kick him.

"So when are we getting married?" I giggle when I get a shocked look from him.

"I guess first I should ask what sort of ceremony you are used to."

"I'm going to spare you that, if we go with my traditions you have to be sworn in as a member of the tribe and learn our language first. I think just a fast little wedding would be perfect."

"I think not doing it in a church would be good, to many reporters want to follow you around and shout questions." I look around nervously.

"I don't see them doing that."

"That would be because sensei and Brandi have chased them off and besides going for Karate you just appear. Hard to follow around someone who teleports everywhere."

"That's true, I never thought of that. Will it help for getting us a child?"

"I don't know, being married will. We will need to find a house which is where the problem is. I don't make enough to afford a nice neighborhood, might help a bad neighborhood if we move in but won't help us."

"Don't forget I am getting a salary from the police, and I'm going to do a movie."

Rafe smiles at me then pulls me into his arms and kisses me. This is one majorly delicious kiss, my toes are curling with the heat he's putting in to me. Then I'm put down and he's off to get to work. Still a little excited I head to the laptop to check my email. A few more requests for interviews, one of the authors is going to be in town the weekend after next. Figuring I should at least talk to one or two I promise I'll talk to her.

The next email is from Brandi, she's suggesting I should pick up fast food. To not burn out on cooking is funny, after I stop giggling I decide why not I'll stop in Taco Bell. The next email is a shock, big time shock. A vampire sent me an email, well an alleged vampire at least. Wants me to meet him in New York on Wednesday at midnight, gives me an address.

I just sit and stare at the email for a while trying to figure out why so late and why an address and not a picture. I jump when there is a knock on the door. Going to it I check the monitor, smaller than you would expect but shows enough. I open the door to Peter then jump in his arms.

"I'm getting married, and I got an email from an alleged vampire."

"Damn Tavi little more excited to see me than you should be for a gal getting married. Wait you said vampire?" Peter puts me back on the floor then sits on the sofa.

"Yeah email right there claims to be a vampire, wants to see me Wednesday in New York middle of the night. Gives me an address not a picture, so I'm thinking not vampire."

"Well with an address we can get an idea on the person living there if there is someone." He pulls out his cell phone and sends a text then looks at me. "Get dressed we are going to see if you can pull off some magic."

Excited in a new way I get dressed, I put on the sundress with the Mexican lace stockings and panties, shoes I decide on the five inch heels. If it's important I probably should look a little taller, even if not I feel like I should be taller today. Peter looks me up and down when I get back smiles then hands me a belt. I look at the belt black leather with a pistol two clips and a knife.

"Put that on and see if you can make it disappear. Best if it's not well known you work for the P.D."

"I better not be late for lunch, I got exciting news to share with Brandi." I say as I put the belt on then make it disappear.

"You haven't finished dishing to me come on you can fill me in on the way."

Purse in hand we head down to his car, we don't say anything for a few minutes traffic is heavy and he's in a hurry.

"Alright so dish on the married part."

"Last night we were having fun on the sofa and it reminded me of Alo before we found out I don't work in that way. So I started crying after and told Rafe about my hopes that I'll work for him. He told me how we can get a foster kid and how it's easier if we are married and have a house. So this morning I ask when we are getting married and we talked how I want it. We decided on not in a church to avoid the reporters. We talked house, he's worried because he can't afford a house in a nice neighborhood, I reminded him I get a salary and we stopped there."

"I guess that means your doing Justice of the Peace wedding. They close at five during the week. Tell you what I'll do, when we get there they will talk to you and I'll call Rafe then find a judge to do it this evening."

I squeak and move to hug Peter, he holds me off with one hand. When we finally park he lets me hug him then complains I'm hugging him to hard. He leads me over to of all things a plumbers van, at least until the side door opens and I get ushered inside.

I look around a bit surprised, there is a row of electronic equipment with a laptop on a counter and two guys sitting in chairs with a third guy on the floor. The guy on the floor is pulling very small things out of little canisters and arraying them on a strip of cloth.

"Tavi please ask me for clarification if you do not understand anything." The one on the floor says when he stops pulling things out of the canisters.

"Mostly I'm wondering what I am doing here, Peter was to busy asking after my marriage plans." I get a round of congratulations before the floor sitter raises his hand.

"What we are hoping you can do is put these devices in the house we think is a den of iniquity."

"He means the people living and visiting there do bad things. Drugs, murders, other things like that." The closest guy in a chair says to me, that I understand and nod.

"What we need you to do is your magic, namely going where you can see. We think everyone is asleep though be extremely careful and not get found out. If you look at these they are standard listening devices, just pull the little pad off and it will stick. We need you to put at least one of these in every room you can get in to." I look at the listening devices while floor sitter talks, they are so small.

"Just one of these will let you listen in to the room?"

"Yes, now remember try not to get caught." I collect the listening devices then look up a thought occurring.

"What do I do if they catch me? My magic is only an illusion, if I'm touched I'm found."

"Up to you, you can poof away, beat them up, or bite them. Now assuming you are not caught, we need you to put these in central locations, under a table is ideal. Someplace they will sit and talk."

Peter appears again taking me to his car where I'm stuck in the back seat. We drive after the van without talking then Peter taps the back of the seat.

"Tavi watch where the van parks, the next house over is the one you want to work your magic on."

"Drive by I just need a quick peak."

I'm feeling a bit nervous at this point, my first time helping the cops. Heck the first time I've tried to actually be invisible. I take a deep breath watching the van as it drives along. I tense up a little more when the van pulls in. I breathe a sigh of relief when the front window next door is clear, the curtain is not closed.

I picture myself in there on the ceiling looking exactly like the ceiling. I almost squeak in surprise when I find myself looking down on a boy of perhaps sixteen years. He's watching TV, not moving and practically looking asleep. I drop down pulling out one of the listening devices to put it under the table.

Moving in to the kitchen I put one on the table there. After a moments thought I put another in the kitchen itself. The patio is screened off, so I pop out there and leave three. Back in the kitchen on the roof I move in to the hallway, there are four doors. I move to the open door to find a bathroom.

After leaving one device in the bathroom I return to the hallway. I'm forced back to the roof when the last door on the left opens. A tall man comes out holding his pants up with nothing else on. Luckily he left the door open so I move over and go in. There is a dark skinned woman reclining on the bed, she looks terrible.

Her eyes are bloodshot she's underfed, and judging by the smell in need of a shower. To keep from making a noise I stop breathing. I place the device when I hear the toilet flushing. Moving fast I get back in the hallway then up to the ceiling. I don't hear anything besides the TV, snoring and the woman badly in need of a shower having sex.

Not seeing another alternative I drop to the floor and drop down to peek through the gap. Using my hand to press the carpet down I see enough to get in. Moving fast I put a device by the bed then into the bathroom in here. A noise has me looking at the bed there are two women and a man.

The man isn't much to look at he's pudgy and dirty looking. One woman is dark skinned like Brandi, shorter with fuller breasts. The other woman is quite pale, small breasts like mine with blonde hair. There the sound again, the dark skinned woman is having a dream. Breathing a little easier I go back to the hallway.

Moving to the last door I repeat my performance with the master bedroom. Inside I find a woman lying on the bed with her hands tied above her head with rope. She has no clothes on, her skin littered with bruises and cuts, fluids staining her thighs. Placing a device I return to the van to find two of the three men still there.

"Devices placed in all rooms and the patio. I found a woman tied and beaten to a bed, what do I do about her?" Both of the men jump, I should remember I don't make any noise moving about like that.

"Was she assaulted or just beaten and tied?" The one on the left asks pulling out his cell phone.

"Nude with her thighs stained with fluids. I'm not sure if that is your assaulted or not." I get a finger held up as there is a conversation on the cell phone.

"OK, get the woman out of there, where would you like to take her?"

"Peter's police station the entrance, I have been there before, she is asleep I can free her silently." The finger goes up again for more conversation before he looks back at me.

"Alright they have some cops experienced in handling victims on the way to the entrance. They suggested wrapping her in a sheet."

I nod and go back to the woman. I look her over before doing anything. She looks to be about my age when I was buried the first time. Her skin where there are no bruises is a tan color, black hair that was long. Pulling the knife I cut through the rope with ease, they gave me a good sharp knife. Looking around I find a sheet tossed on the floor, covering her I decide I should make it look like an escape.

I open the window a good distance, push out the screen then look around and listen. I hear nothing but the TV and the two having sex in the room over. Farther out I hear the van and the two men talking quietly along with three women cooking. Moving fast I grab the woman's arm and the sheet then put us in the police station on the ground. Her eyes open wide, she screams then passes out. There are a couple groans until I look around.

"There were two women a little darker than I am in the house. She could have thought I was one of them."

"Its fine Tavi, you got her out of there. The ambulance will be here shortly and we can send her off to the hospital. I'd like it if you rode along, you saved her and most victims cling to the one who saved them."

I look over at the woman speaking she has brown hair and seems to stand with her head at the ceiling. Dressed in a suit with pants, though not like the suit man, hers is softer and more form fitting. Her face is drawn down in a worried look as if my answer is important.

"I have a lunch date with Brandi in two hours."

"You may need to do that a little later, when she wakes up in the ambulance or hospital she will cling to you." I sigh and nod.

As it turns out, the ambulance arriving wakes her up again. She looks around seeing all of the police, the impossibly tall woman, and me crouched next to her. The impossibly tall woman was right, this sheeted woman grabs my hand and refuses to let go. A police woman joins us in the ambulance as we head for the hospital.

Our victim stares at me as she is checked over for wounds on her legs and body by the paramedic. Her wrists are commented on though no salve is applied. The hospital treatment is worse they pull the sheet off looking for wounds and taking pictures. When it comes to a rape kit, what the nurses call it, the kit itself comes in a box labeled assault kit. This is the worst they probe her with strange looking sticks. They run sticks up her legs and even in her backdoor.

Despite the whimpering, cringing, and almost painful hand squeezing she just stares at me the whole time. They try to question her, yet they can get no response, as if there is no memory left in her. Finally the doctor gives her a shot that puts her to sleep. I'm told I can go so long as I return in the morning. Checking the clock I see I'm only half an hour late so pop right on over to Taco Bell.

"Girlfriend you are trying to starve us aren't you." Dougie says the instant I appear in the salon with the bags of food.

"Just you Dougie, I prefer my blood low fat."

That gets some laughs that continue while Brandi comes over to help me get everything out of the bags. Once we have a pile of items on the counter we find a seat.

"So dish it Tavi, what happened that you found a rape victim?" I sigh and look at Brandi for a moment before answering.

"This can't leave the room, it's best to keep this a not known item." I look around to nods. "I'm working with the police they had me putting in listening devices, where I found the woman."

"Girlfriend you got balls of steel." We all stare at Dougie until he slumps lower in the chair and just eats.

"On a better note, I'm getting married tonight. So we can get a kid, well try and get, we're getting married and buying a house." Brandi gives me a hug then takes the last piece of the pizza I was eating.

"I'm not disagreeing with you on Rafe, but it's rather fast to be going all permanent isn't it?" I sigh when Brandi then eats the slice she took with a grin.

"Next time I'm getting two or three of those. Trust me, for me this is not fast. With the tribe the men I knew would ask my family if they could try me out for one night. If everything worked to our liking he would ask to join with me our version of marriage, the next day."

"I'm wondering why your so all fired up over getting a child." Melanie says, Dougie keeps eating, Brandi and I stare at her, I've never heard her talk.

"I wasn't sure you could talk." Brandi giggles, Melanie grins. "I want a child because it's been my biggest wish since I joined with Alo. I was the only woman of our tribe that had not become a mother by nineteen."

"My neighbors are moving out, house is up for sale. Three bedrooms needs some work but heck we would be neighbors. We could go shopping together and stuff I'll drive your teleporting feels really weird." I grin at Brandi then pull out my cell phone to call Rafe.

"Rafe I found us a house, Brandi's neighbors are moving out. Three bedrooms she says it needs some work."

"I called a realtor, though I guess we will have to look at that house first. Where does Brandi live?" I tell Brandi what Rafe wants to know then hand over the phone.

They talk for a little while, enough time for me to grab up and eat a taco. I've grabbed a gordita and am enjoying it when I get the phone back.

"It sounds good for us, back yard and front yard mostly good neighbors. Brandi's mom lives with her so babysitter right next door. We just have to find out if we can afford it."

"Maybe I should find one of those celebrity agents and do commercials for more money." Brandi is grabbing at my arm so I put the phone in my lap and look at her.

"Facebook, most of the celebrities have a profile. All you do is join the thing and say you want an agent and you should be swamped in offers." I look at her a moment then go back to Rafe.

"Brandi says I should join Facebook and say I want an agent."

"Should work, the celebrities have staff who look at that. Agents are probably the one who finds the staff for that. Just do a search for it when you get home. Make a big dinner, Peter is bringing the judge and you should bring Brandi for a witness."

"I think I'll try a cake tonight."

"Sounds great, go wild on the cooking if you have time."

After hanging up I look at Brandi and grin wide. Brandi giggles and gives me another hug.

"I'll send the pictures we have of you to your email." Dougie says having finally eaten enough.

"Thanks I think, why do I need pictures?" Brandi groans and tugs on my arm.

"For your profile on Facebook, nobody goes without pictures. Besides there has to be a way to prove that you are the real Tavi. There might be impersonators on there already."

emap
emap
237 Followers