Vampire: Next Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still finishing the second when I'm dragged down a hallway with Constance to an office. Suit man joins us presently to show Constance a few photographs. Seems her name is actually Consuela, she is a daughter of a now dead family. Her mother does look like me, or did at least. It's unknown how Constance ended up here, though conjecture says she was to be a sex slave.

Constance is not terribly happy with this news, swears her name is Constance. I have to hold her to keep her from outright crying. I look at suit man and tell him Constance is her name, make with the identification for her. Takes him a bit before he catches on and assures us he will with a smile. I ask Constance if sister sounds good, she shakes her head and says daughter. Takes a little teasing for me to consent to that, she is only a year or two younger than I was before becoming vampire.

Back at the apartment I call Rafe unsure what he is going to say to this. Rafe is fine with daughter Constance he swears she is my daughter and his step. Constance giggles over it so I tell him that works. Then we move on to lunch. Takes a little while to think of anything, and a trip to the store before we have barbeque shredded pork with a lot of large rolls.

This goes over well at Brandi's salon, along with Constance. We even get her hair done by Dougie. On our return to the apartment I drink most of the blood we have left. This leads to a return trip to the store to get more. Constance and I settle in the living room to watch TV. Not having an interest in anything on, I go to Facebook and update. I leave out Constance being my daughter, not sure if I should mention that or not.

"Constance, why don't you make dinner tonight?" Constance grins at me then gets up to head for the kitchen.

"I want a recipe for this." I holler after her getting a giggle, then pull out my cell phone and call Peter.

"Peter quick question, do I have anything to worry about putting Constance's picture up on Facebook?"

"I'm still going over the information but I'm thinking yes. Her family wasn't part of a cartel, at least as far as we know. They were however killed by one and she may not have been supposed to live."

"Am I supposed to leave her inside?"

"No you can take her around, just be careful. If you see dangerous guys paying attention to her get both of you out of there."

"One more question, can you take time out to drive us to Brandi's salon? I had to buy more blood today, it's hard on me to take people with me and I want to drink. It's tempting to drink it straight from someone."

"Yeah I can do that, so long as I get lunch out of it. Speaking of drinking it straight that guy that shot you is not a vampire, and tucked away in a mental ward. Seems he wasn't quite right in the head before you bit him."

"Makes me want to bite people less. You're bringing the drinks, in cans or whatever and I'll provide food."

"Works for me, see you tomorrow."

After putting my cell phone away I look up to see Constance standing there. She holds out a list of things she needs, looking it over I realize she has a big meal planned.

"Am I supposed to invite a bunch of people over?"

"Brandi and her mom." I stare at Constance for a moment.

"Alright I'll go to the store and pick this up. I'll call her while I'm there. Unless you want to borrow my phone?" Constance shakes her head so I head back to the store.

I get some help with the groceries again, so I can talk to Brandi. As it turns out today is a good day for it, she and her mom were going to a restaurant and grocery shopping today. Remembering Peters comment about if she had the icing tool, and staring at one I grab one. This leads to a discussion on all of the other things you can use with cakes and sugar cookies. Properly loaded down with everything we can find on the list and the extra I return to the kitchen.

Leaving Constance smiling over everything I got I head to the Mexican store. The remainder of the list is short, though I do get a laugh when I come to the last item, it is the Mexican chocolate that I had grabbed and forgotten about. I get an extra item, while I am checking out I get handed a recipe. I look it over and smile at the old lady that handed it to me. Constance is happy with the recipe, we both laugh when I grab the Mexican chocolate I had gotten before. It was left tucked behind everything in the cabinet.

Heading into the living room to let Constance do her thing I plop down and watch TV. Finding it hard to do nothing I check my email again. I got another one from my agent they are sending the forms for me to sign with my personal agent. There is also something about working on an advertising deal with Taco Bell. I'm really liking this, I whoop when I see for how much getting Constance out of the kitchen.

We both jump around a little before she goes back into the kitchen. I get ushered out of the kitchen twice before I'm forbid from helping. I can't help it, after checking email and Facebook I have nothing to do and I can't do nothing. Bored I call Rafe who tells me he's getting out of his car in the parking lot and hangs up.

Grinning I prepare to meet Rafe at the door, whispering that he should walk faster the whole way to our door. When he gets in front of the door and is pulling his keys out of his pocket, I open the door. He looks up surprised, even more when I jump in his arms. I'm just kissing him until manages to pull me back enough to look at me.

"I'm not complaining but what brought that on?"

"I had nothing to do. Constance is making dinner and won't let me help. I'm not good at watching TV without you to lean on. I checked my email and Facebook three hours ago." I stop confused when Rafe starts to laugh.

"While you are learning Karate tonight I will go buy you a computer and we can look for a game for you. I'll pick you up after, may as well take Constance with me she can pick out a game for herself." He walks us in to the kitchen and drops me in a chair.

"You don't have to pick me up after I'm going to New York to speak with a vampire, at least claims to be one."

"When did a vampire talk to you?" Rafe asks looking stunned, I groan and put my face in my hand.

"I'm sorry I got an email yesterday, the whole getting married and Constance part of the day put my mind off it. I assumed Peter had told you I was still looking at it when he showed up to take me to the surveillance van."

"At least you told me before you went. Just promise me you will be careful. It's not much of a stretch to have someone claim to be a vampire just to get you there to shoot again."

"I will I promise." I say then hop up to get the door.

On the other side is Peter holding a bag, I recognize it from the shooting range. I'm hopping up and down in excitement as he comes in and sets the bag on the table.

"Tavi open the bag before you die of excitement." Peter says with a grin.

I open the bag and pull out an assault rifle like the one I used at the range. This one is painted. It shows the land and my old home with a blue sky above it. I'm struck speechless, Rafe and Constance are making appreciative noises.

"I couldn't believe how fast we got two of the guys in SWAT to work on painting it. Even more amazed when Martin gave it to me, there's more in there." I look in and pull out a sword with a sheath, then look at Peter confused.

"What is this? I know a knife this is too big."

"Make sure it is something you learn before going. Karate has swords, daggers and staffs as part of it." I open my mouth to talk then stop looking at Peter then Rafe slightly confused.

"Who told you I was going to learn more Karate tonight?" Rafe looks down with a guilty expression, he's saved from a good kick by the door.

On the other side, is Brandi and an older woman. Hopefully her mom she is darker skinned than Brandi, little shorter with wide shoulders. Her curly hair is around her head in a slightly stylized poof. Both of them take a sniff and get smiles then look at me.

"What smells so good?" Brandi asks getting an elbow from her mom.

"I have no idea, Constance won't let me in to help." Both of them laugh then Brandi's mom holds her hand out.

"Hi there Tavi I've heard a lot about you. You can call me..."

"Mom." Brandi interrupts getting a giggle out of me.

"Mom works for me you look more like me than Rafe's parents."

Mom and I link our arms and walk into the kitchen giggling. Brandi following us looking a little upset until Constance came over. I introduce mom and Constance calls her grandma, which gets a big grin out of my new mom and Brandi gets happy. Then she pulls me off to the side.

"Nice going sis, mom has been after me to get pregnant, she doesn't care if marriage happens she wants the kid." We look at each other and laugh, eventually leaning against each other to stay upright.

Dinner is utterly fantastic Constance pulled her Mexican heritage front and center. We have enchiladas with refried beans and rice for the side. To top it off she made the hot chocolate to drink and oh my I didn't know it was possible to make a not sweet chocolate. Then dessert comes out, she made cheesecake drizzled in honey.

"I think my granddaughter should make dinner every night." Mom says in between loving bites of dessert.

"Oh no you don't I'm writing a cookbook and I'm going to do at least half of the cooking. Besides, my daughter is going to work for a living. I can't sit around doing nothing and neither is she." Rafe and Brandi put their heads down, mom looks at me then smiles.

"Well alright I've heard stories of the lunches you have provided Brandi. What is she going to do though?" Stumped we looked at Constance then I smile.

"She knows cakes and she can cook, we will get her a job in a restaurant."

"Needs a chef certification for that, unless she starts the business." Brandi says getting a groan out of Rafe, I perk right up.

"Well now, that is an idea, sensei needs a bigger area, you probably need a bigger area. I could put up a building and house you two with Constance doing a cake shop or something."

"A deli, my sister can cook something fierce and her kids are all in college or moved out. So they get together doing food and cakes and pies." Mom says smiling big, Constance is smiling, Brandi and Rafe are groaning.

"Tavi I hate to burst the nice bubble you two have going here, but that is big money you're talking." Rafe says getting a noise out of Brandi.

"Getting my salon up and running cost me a hundred thousand, between getting the chairs and the supplies and the advertising not to mention the bills that come fast." Brandi says with a fast glance at mom who looks a little upset.

"Young lady you told me the chairs and everything were put in by the previous occupant." Mom says looking a bit on the mad side, Brandi looks at me worried.

"I'm looking at an advertising deal with Taco Bell to the tune of one hundred million." I couldn't think of anything else and it would get them to shut up about money.

It did a little more than that there is absolute silence at the table. Well almost, Constance is eating her slice of cheesecake and giggling.

"Did you just say one hundred million? What the hell are you going to do for that much?" Rafe breaks the silence with rather good questions.

"Some commercials that was I think the part they are still talking over. Something about showing up for grand openings, and getting together with their kitchen to come up with something signature for me to showcase." Everybody just stares at me now, including Constance then she sits up straighter.

"Mom you should send an email to your agent and have them get together a team to find and build what you want."

Well that is a good idea, so I get up and do just that. Rafe and Brandi help me word it correctly. I think they just wanted to have some say in this. Not that I minded I'm still a bit confused on a lot of things. Then we all leave, Brandi and mom have to go shopping, I go to sensei to learn more Karate. Rafe and Constance went to get me a computer and a game for her or two, not to mention an air mattress we forgot to do that.

Peter left at some point, nobody is sure when, mom isn't even sure she had seen him. Brandi did at least so I knew he had stayed after I went to the door. Sensei's eyes get big when I show him my assault rifle, belt with pistol and knife, and the sword. After I explain why I have them he gets worried and promises to teach me sword first.

Sword surprises me it's a lot of kicking and punching along with using it. By the time I head to New York I'm not exactly comfortable with it but I'm moving well as sensei put it. We both hope I do not have call to meet someone using a sword. Against the untrained I should do fine at least. I feel a little silly appearing in the studio I was interviewed by Barbara Walters, no one is there at least.

Out on the street seen from a window I pull the sword and my pistol belt out of the bag and on. Then sling the assault rifle over my shoulder hoping I can keep it there. Having no where else to put it the bag ends up tucked into my belt then I make it all disappear. Happy for small favors I wave the passing taxi down and have him take me to the address. I make it with about five minutes to spare so walk up the building.

Turns out it is a good thing I did, this alleged vampire is not alone. There are in total six men inside, I found them by following their conversation. What there is of a conversation, just one guy is talking the rest are making noises to show attention. Their entire plan is to shoot me when I knock. Seeing them is surprising, they all have fangs like mine when I bring them out.

The talker is pacing, obviously impatient and worried. The other five are arrayed around the door. All are wearing black the guys at the door are in jeans and a shirt, the talker on the other hand. The talker is dressed up in a suit, all black with a dark grey vest and a white shirt, and a cape. The cape is black, with a blood red inside that is a little shiny in the light in the room.

Feeling a little offended I decide I should do something to them on par with what they have in mind for me. I move around looking in the window trying to find the good spot to move to. I can see them looking at each other talking quietly so the talker can't hear them.

"What do we do if she is a real vampire?"

"Like there is such a thing, you know as well as I do that it's easy enough to fake walking on the wall or roof."

"Yeah but supposing that wasn't faked, we were taken to a dentist and fitted. That Tavi didn't do that, made fangs out of nothing."

"Shut up as soon as there is a knock kill the little bitch on the other side." The talker apparently did hear them.

Well now I've heard enough, a dog I am not. Pulling the assault rifle out and making sure the safety is off I go in. First I shoot the lights, there are only three on. Two on the wall and one on the roof, once darkness has fallen I roll to the right. Their guns open up on where I was tearing up the floor and the wall. I shoot two then play invisible on the roof.

Just as I thought, they can't follow me I move to fast. I move behind them when flashlights turn on. Dropping down I shoot the last three with guns leaving me and the talker. He's crouched in the corner looking about desperately. Not sure I can do it, I think there should be light coming from the ceiling, I giggle when I find I can.

Talker looks about eyes wide, they get bigger when he sees me. He makes a dash for the door, he moves fast but not nearly as fast as I do. I grab him at the shirt and throw him back into the wall. He slumps down as I move toward him pulling out the knife.

"Since you like to talk so much you are going to answer my questions. Why do you want to kill me?"

"I'm not talking to you bitch." I smile at him.

"I rather hoped you would say that. I do not like being called a dog." I cut into him, not much but enough to cause a lot of pain.

"I was told to."

"Well then I guess I better ask who told you to kill me."

"I don't know."

Well that can't stand for an answer, so I carve him up. I keep asking questions and getting answers. He really doesn't know who told him. I do get information on how to make a vampire, three straight days of taking blood, on the third day before death share mine. I'm not sure if it's true, I'm not sure he is actually a vampire. He seems to heal faster than a regular person, he also bleeds like one.

The police arrive right about when he dies, he talked fast. I turn the corpses over to the police, after taking a statement from me they let me go. Partly because they can't hold me, mostly because there isn't anything saying what I said is wrong. I leave my cell phone number with them, they promise to send me the information on the autopsies.

Back at home I find Constance sitting at a new desk with a computer. Rafe is sitting on the sofa watching TV and looking tired. I sit next to Rafe to lean in to him then relate my adventure. Rafe decides it is time to take me to bed. Constance stops us to give me a hug then we are in the bedroom.

Our clothes hit the floor in record time, my weapons tossed on the bag. Well at least I tried to get them on the bag most of the assault rifle is at least. Then I'm in Rafe's arms, he's kissing me and I'm getting quite excited. I'm expecting to end up on the bed under Rafe or perhaps over him. We don't end up on the bed, instead Rafe is kissing me and kneading my butt.

I moan when I'm lowered down, I'm not going on the bed. Rafe is going to do me right here standing up. This is a nice first, I've heard rumors of it happening when I was kid. I've never done it until now. I'm whimpering when Rafe gets me to the right spot. His hard cock slowly going in me has me well on the way to orgasm.

Rafe is bent over to manage to get in me and keep kissing. His hands are on my butt, mine are wrapped around his neck, our lips locked. I think we both make noise when he starts to move. It feels really good to have my husband inside of me standing up. I'm pretty sure Rafe is quite liking doing me like this.

There isn't lovemaking in this position, I'm being fucked and while this isn't a first, it's a lovely experience. My breasts are bouncing with his movement. I'm moving up and down with the strength of his pumping. My orgasm comes over me, while I tighten up on him I just keep kissing.

I'm starting to get a little pain from the bouncing my breasts are doing. Rafe bent over means my breasts are free of contact, and quite ready to move. I'm getting close to a second orgasm when Rafe finds his. This sets off my orgasm and takes most of the strength from me. Instead of holding on to him and kissing, I'm leaning back making happy noises.

So there I am bouncing on him limp as his warmth fills me up. It's not until Rafe finishes with his enjoyment that he slows down and pulls me to him. I'm dropped on the bed still limp, Rafe looks at me and smiles then joins me on the bed. He pulls me over to him and wraps me up in his arms. I close my eyes and feel nice, I'm with my husband I just had wonderful sex and everything is fine.