All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 13: Anything'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
When's the divorce?

Clearly Dax is unimportant to this story. Vanessa has said she would do anything for Ty but she didn't say that about Dax. She says that she loves Dax because he provides for her, but talk is cheap, what does she do for Dax that she won't do for Ty? Oh wait, there's nothing she wouldn't do for Ty, so I guess the only thing she would do for Dax that she wouldn't do for Ty is leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
rename the story V & D

And stop writing

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
@Whackdoodle said exactly what I thought...

@Whackdoodle said exactly what I thought...And even one more thing: she nerver said, not even once that she loved her husband...What kind of marriage is this? 1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
This series was kind of interesting when the tension was high

and we didnt know exactly where this was going, how much V was going to cuckold Dax. And equity was preserved by Dax getting his from the neighbor lady. But now we are into full blown interacial cuckoldry, no respect from Ty, just pushing the limit with the husband and wife for his own fun. Next he will be sharing her....this should go into interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a pig and I know the queen of spades is a big thing in the inter racial stories but I've never heard of it in the real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot

I think you should ink her up.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Good

Love how loose V's cunt is. Like the tattoos too. Such a slut!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Another thing

Oh, and I also love how your cock just shrank and inch from previous chapters because you were measuring it wrong, lol

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
This started out as a hot series based on hotwifing

but now has gone full blown cuck with some black dude taking ownership of the wife. What is entertaining or fun about this for Dax? For a big body builder dude, he is a wimp character, he puts his foot down after the third Queen of Spades tat? The horse is out of the barn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another pathetic ir cuck story. Enough trash to make a big fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous