Vanessa, The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The downtown Marriott

They entered the hotel room and kissed again, like on the elevator. This time however, Vanessa allowed her blouse to be unbuttoned. Soon it was gone, along with her bra.

Stacie squeezed Vanessa's large breasts as they kissed again. Vanessa then yelped as she felt the sting of a slap on her right breast. She broke the kiss and then felt her left breast slapped. What are you doing?

Then Stacie rolled Vanessa's hard nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Her eyes locked on the shocked older woman.

"I like to be in control," Stacie said as she pinched Vanessa's nipples as she kissed the older woman again.

Vanessa moaned out. This was nothing like she had experienced. Matthew was a kind gentle lover. Vanessa could tell that Stacie was accustomed to taking what she wanted. And she is about to take me.

Stacie pulled and twisted Vanessa's nipple as she now kissed Vanessa's neck. It was an erogenous zone on Vanessa and made her even more turned on.

Then Stacie moved her hands to Vanessa's jeans. She undid them, smiling at her new lover. "Let's get them off and you on that bed for me."

Vanessa nodded and helped wiggle out of her jeans and completely soaked panties. Then she tried to help Stacie undress.

"Get on the bed bitch," Stacie demanded. Vanessa went and got on the queen sized bed. "Lay on your back, now."

Vanessa laid back on the bed, then she propped herself up on one elbow. Vanessa watched as Stacie unzipped and then removed her dress. There was nothing underneath. Oh fuck, she went out like that, oh fuck she is so sexy.

Vanessa watched her younger lover smile at her as she undressed. Vanessa took in her firm breasts and thick erect nipples. Then her eyes looked down to see a neatly trimmed vulva with just a small patch of hair above, the rest shaved or waxed smooth. This was so exotic to Vanessa and she could not remember when she had last been this turned on. I wonder if I should do that? Would she like that? Oh god I meant would Matt like that? Oh fuck, this is it.

Stacie then put one knee on the end of the bed as she crawled up onto the bed. She moved between Vanessa's calves, reaching for the older woman's thighs just above the knees. Pushing them wider as she looked at Vanessa's natural bush. Stacie smiled, guessing that Vanessa did not get a lot of oral sex performed on her.

Vanessa gasped in delight as Stacie spread her legs wider and began to kiss her way up Vanessa's left thigh. Vanessa watched each kiss and each move enthralled in her own lust.

Then Stacie hovered over Vanessa's sex. Vanessa could feel Stacie's breath on her pussy and the sensation only made her wetter.

Stacie leaned in, her hands pushing Vanessa's legs even wider as she kissed Vanessa's married pussy. Vanessa moaned loudly as she felt Stacie's lips and then tongue on her pussy. Oh fuck, it has been forever since a woman went down on me. Oh fuck it feels so good.

Stacie slowly licked up and down Vanessa's vulva. Flicking the older woman's clit, happy with the moan it caused. Then she moved her lips and tongue to Vanessa's fuck hole and licked around and in Vanessa's pussy. Stacie's right hand moved to finger and played with Vanessa's clit.

Stacie looked up at Vanessa who was watching as she gasped and moaned. "Play with your tits, sexy," Stacie said as she licked all around, in a circle, the entrance of the married woman's pussy.

Vanessa was loving it, and her hands went to her big breasts as she was told to. They felt slightly warm from the slaps. Vanessa's eyes watching as Stacie teased her as Stacie ate her pussy. Vanessa's hips began to rock. Oh fuck, i am going to cum so fucking fast.

Then Stacie stopped licking and fingering her. Vanessa looked down, her own hands squeezing her tits. "What...why did you stop?" Vanessa moaned.

Stacie smiled at Vanessa. "I don't want you to cum too fast, baby. I mean have you earned an orgasm?"

Vanessa was so turned on and so wanted to climax but Stacie's words confused her. "Yes, I mean you came on...." She suddenly yelped as pain hit her pussy as Stacie slapped her pussy.

"Have you earned it?" Then another slap.

Vanessa jumped up the bed as she yelped louder. "Please... stop..no, I have not." Vanessa replied in a sob. Her pussy stinging now but her arousal was still very high.

Stacie then lightly rubbed Vanessa's pussy. An evil grin on her face now. "Don't you think I should climax first?"

Vanessa gasped at the question. Should you cum first? You seduced me! But she replied, "Yes of course Stacie. Let me eat your pussy baby." Trying to sound sexy but knowing she was so out of practice.

Stacie smiled as she raised up. Her eyes locked on Vanessa's as she began to move up her older lover's body. With a calculated movement Stacie swung her right leg over Vanessa's leg, then her left leg. Stacie's eyes never leaving Vanessa's.

Vanessa watched as Stacie climbed over her. Vanessa's sexy boss was now straddling Vanessa and reaching down to squeeze Vanessa's breasts tightly as Vanessa rubbed Stacie's thighs.

Stacie hissed, "I want you to be my bitch tonight. I will make you so fucking horny as I do." With her words, she squeezed tighter on Vanessa's breasts as Stacie leaned down and kissed Vanessa.

Vanessa's married mind seemed to jump from thought to thought. Your bitch? Horny? I am damned horny now. Oh fuck that hurts. Oh your sexy lips. Oh, oh I taste me. Yes, yes. Your bitch, yes Stacie.

Stacie broke the kiss. "Do you like it rough, my little slut?" Her fingers at Vanessa's nipples now. Stacie pinched and twisted them.

Vanessa thought, rough? Matt is always a gentle caring love.... Oh god oh god. Wait, I am not a slut. But a tinge ran through her wet pussy at being called that.

"I asked you a fucking question!" Stacie hissed as she pulled up with Vanessa's thick nipples in her fingers.

"Aaaahhh, I have never had rough sex. Oh fuck." Vanessa cried out in response.

This turned Stacie on even more. She released Vanessa's nips. "You might like it."

Vanessa only moaned and went to reach for her breasts. Stacie grabbed each wrist in turn and pushed Vanessa's arms to the bed above Vanessa's head. Stacie then moved up Vanessa's torso and rubbed her wet pussy on Vanessa's tits for a few moments.

Vanessa moaned in lust and delight. This was nothing like her college experiences with a couple of then girlfriends. Or like any guy she had ever been with. She is so in control. Oh wow I think I really like this.

Then Vanessa felt Stacie shift again and now Stacie was straddling Vanessa's face. Stacie's neatly trimmed mound now inches away.

Stacie held Vanessa's arms straight above the older woman's hands by her wrists. She slowly lowered her vulva to Vanessa's face. "Stick your tongue out my little slut."

Vanessa stuck her tongue out and into the folds of Stacie's wet pussy. Oh fuck she tastes so good. I forgot the taste of another woman was so wonderful.

"That's it Vee, lick my pussy," Stacy moaned as she began to rock her hips on Vanessa's face.

Vanessa moaned as she tried to mumble how much she liked Stacie's taste. Suddenly Stacie was thrusting faster.

Both women moaned in sexual lust. Stacie rode Vanessa's face, pulling her arms out stretching them as she told Vanessa, "Keep your face on my pussy, slut."

Then Stacie held Vanessa's wrists with one hand and reached down to grab a fist full of hair. She stopped thrusting and made a demand.

"Lick my fucking pussy. Show me you love my pussy."

Vanessa moaned as she licked away on Stacie's pussy. She was barely able to get a breath but she licked up and down her younger lovers dripping pussy as her hair was held and pulled.

Then Stacie moaned louder and began to hump Vanessa's face again. This time her body shuddered and she climaxed on Vanessa's face. Her juices flowing onto Vanessa.

Vanessa shook with Stacie. Her own pussy tingled as Stacie climaxed on her face. I so want to cum. Vanessa thought as Stacie rose slightly, allowing Vanessa more air.

Thrilled with the hot sex,Vanessa said, "That was wonderful, Stacie." Vanessa's chest was heaving and her own sex needed attention.

Suddenly, Stacie spun around so she faced down Vanessa's body. She still straddled Vanessa's face, Stacie's calves now pinning Vanessa's arms above her head. "You think I am paying for this room for one fucking orgasm? We are just getting started."

Then Stacie leaned down and spread Vanessa's legs and held them apart. Then Stacie again began to lick Vanessa's married pussy. Stacie also began to grind on Vanessa's face again.

Vanessa moaned as her pussy was again licked and Stacie again rubbed her leaking cunt on Vanessa's face. If this is rough sex, if so I like it, she thought.

Then Stacie stopped licking and rose up. Vanessa could not even ask "why did you stop?" Then it happened.

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

Vanessa screamed out as Stacie struck her pussy twice with the palm of her hand. Vanessa bucked under Stacie, who quickly went back to licking up and down Vanessa's now stung pussy. Stacie pushed Vanessa's legs wider.

Then both women began to climax. Stacie's second orgasm started first but was quickly joined by Vanessa's first. Each of them writhed in sexual bliss.

They lay there, face to pussy a few moments before Stacie moved to lay next to Vanessa. They kissed tenderly. They exchanged smiles and pleasantries on the fun they had just had.

Soon the light kisses led to hungrier kisses as each woman kissed and licked the others face. Each enjoying their own taste, Vanessa thought, oh fuck i haven't tasted myself in a long time. Stacie oh fuck.

Soon they were rubbing each other's bodies again. Stacie again became the one to direct the action as she moved up and offered her right breast to Vanessa.

Vanessa let out a playful giggle as she kissed Stacie's sexy tit. Noting her smaller areolas and thinner nipples, compared to her own.

"Suckle me, bitch." Stacie said in a tone that was at once soft and commanding. Vanessa did not hesitate to suckle on Stacie's nipple. She was rewarded with a hand sliding down her tummy to her sex.

Stacie began to rub Vanessa's wet and aroused clit. Then she pressed her breast more onto Vanessa's face. Smothering her as she rubbed faster. She grabbed a fist full of hair as she looked into Vanessa's eyes.

Vanessa loved how Stacie was playing with her pussy. She knew she was going to climax again soon. Then her nose and mouth were covered, Vanessa's hair grabbed as she realized, I can't breathe - Oh fuck, oh fuck.

Vanessa's left arm was pinned under Stacie. She tapped Stacie's shoulder with her free hand.

Stacie got the meaning but did not move. She only said, "when you cum or pass out I will move."

Vanessa's eyes went wide as she heard her lover's words. Then shock ran through her.

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

Stacie again spanked Vanessa's cunt. Vanessa let out a scream that was smothered by the breast covering her mouth. Then Stacie rubbed Vanessa's pussy again for several seconds. Then she stopped once again.

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

Again Vanessa yelled out as Stacie lifted her tit .. Stacie again rubbed her lover's abused pussy, noting that Vanessa was close to climax.

Stacie commanded, "Now slut! Climax for me. DO IT!"

Vanessa arched her back and climaxed, hard. Her whole body shook in orgasmic delight. She was given air as Stacie rolled off of her to let her cum and breathe.

Before her orgasm tremors ended, Vanessa felt herself being pulled up by her hair as Stacie stood up. Stacie pulled Vanessa off the bed.

"On your knees." Vanessa got on her knees immediately. Moments later, Stacie again ground herself on Vanessa's face. Vanessa's head pinned against the bed as Stacie used her to rub on. Soon Stacie was close to orgasm as she moaned, "Lick me to orgasm Baby."

Then Stacie came on Vanessa's lips and tongue. Thrusting her hips onto Vanessa's wet and used face before she moved to fall on the bed.

It took both women a moment to catch their breath. Vanessa made her way back onto the bed and they embraced again.

"I wish we had longer," Stacie added while stroking Vanessa's cheek tenderly, "I would love to have so much fun with you all night. Maybe next time"

Vanessa blushed but replied, "It was wonderful." She paused before adding, "But I can't do this again. I'm married, I.... I .... This was a mistake. I'm sorry." Fuck, this was the best sex I have had in years, maybe ever and I want more.

Stacie hugged her and calmed Vanessa, ending with. "We had fun, no worries. No one needs to know. We can put it behind us." Her tone is friendly and somewhat subdued.

Stacie propped herself up on one elbow and rubbed Vanessa's bare arm. "But if you change your mind." She flashed Vanessa a smile.

The guilt of it all.

Vanessa had spent the first few days after the affair with Stacie racked in guilt. She felt butterflies in her stomach the few times Matthew embraced her or she saw Stacie in the office. Then on the fourth day, Vanessa saw Stacie leave with another woman from the office.

That night Vanessa rubbed her pussy in her bathroom. Her mind on that night and the thrill of it. She even spanked her pussy a few times as she masturbated herself to orgasm. After Vanessa climaxed twice, she thought about the other woman Stacie left the office with. Who was she? Did she now occupy Stacie's time and energy? Vanessa pondered these questions as she crawled into bed with her husband, snuggled up, and resolved that she needed to find out more about this other woman.

The next day:

Vanessa sat at her desk mindlessly going through a pile of reports and whatnot. She noticed Stacie had kept her promise to not tell anyone. The office gossip Sheila had gone on about some torrid affairs happening in the mail room...which honestly didn't interest Vanessa and she just smiled politely. Not a word about Stacie. Perhaps this is her way of keeping people at a distance. Maybe she thought it was a mistake and I wasn't good enough? Maybe she is reacting to you saying you can't do this again Stupid Twat! Vanessa grunted in frustration at herself.

Vanessa found every excuse to wander outside Stacie's office throughout the day. Peaking in, only to see her focused at her desk and no one around. Vanessa stayed at her desk racking her brain for a reason to talk to her, but nothing came except frustration. Why the fuck did you say that?!?!?

Alone time

That night Vanessa tried to workout, to clear her mind. That proved harder than she thought as her on screen instructor reminded Vanessa of Stacie. They are not even similar in looks, Vanessa told herself more times than she cared for or wanted to admit.

After her workout, Vanessa went up stairs to shower. As she undressed she saw the discoloring on her left breast, on the outer side. Vanessa's breath caught as she looked into the mirror at herself.

Her nipples hardened as her fingers traced the bruising of her breasts. She whispered, "oh Stacie," as she caressed her once very firm breasts.

A moment later she stopped. She lit two of her candles, then drew a warm bath, with a bath bomb. Vanessa then finished undressing as she put on some light jazz.

She then got into her tub. Vanessa sighed as she sat in the lavender scented bubbles. Her mind immediately went to the events in that hotel room. It was so, so wrong of me.

Her fingers on her breasts again before she began to wash up. She chose her coarse, natural Egyptian loofah. Soon its coarseness was rubbing her breasts and erect nipples.

Vanessa's other hand under the water to rub herself as she recalled the events of the other night. Her excitement grew as she switched hands to pinch her nipple as Vanessa rubbed her pussy with the rough wash tool.

Vanessa's orgasm was powerful. Her scream of passion was loud, but she felt confident that her husband would not even hear or care.

The Office

Two days later, Sheila appeared at Vanessa's desk.

"Have you met Megyn?"

"Who?" asked Vanessa.

"Megyn, she works in scheduling. She's so nice. Got divorced about a year ago. If you ask me I think it's wonderful that Stacie has really been mentoring her." Megyn said.

"Oh, I haven't. Can you introduce us?" Vanessa blurted out. What the fuck!?!? Mentoring??

"Of course, she is moving up to our floor. Part of the new organization Stacie is putting into place. It will be great to have her up here, I know we'll all get along."

"Yes, I'm sure." Vanessa said. Now what am I going to do?

The next week:

Vanessa sat at her desk, pondering about this new arrival. Apparently she wasn't new to the job or the building, but simply being promoted. Promoted! No one gets out of scheduling! Vanessa's mind raced and only came to one conclusion...Stacie.

Sheila appeared and introduced Megyn. She seemed polite, reserved, a bit overweight but certainly voluptuous to Vanessa. They exchanged pleasantries and returned to their desks. It wasn't lost on Vanessa that Megyn's new desk was directly in the line of sight to Stacie's office.

It also wasn't lost on Vanessa that Stacie frequently took Megyn to meetings with her, often to business lunches. Were they really business lunches? Fuck, you're married! Vanessa began to carefully watch Megyn with her dirty blonde hair. What does that bitch have that I don't?

Vanessa would always make a mental note of when Megyn would go into Stacie's office. Then Vanessa noticed that Megyn seemed to always look her way, whether going into Stacie's office but especially coming out. Bitch, came to Vanessa's mind each time.

Megyn smirked at Vanessa as they made eye contact. It was then that Vanessa noticed the shorter mid thigh skirt on Megyn. Good for a night out but not the office, Vanessa thought. Vanessa managed to look away before Megyn sat at her desk, where the two could watch each other from perhaps 20 feet away. There is way more going on here...and I'm going to find out, thought Vanessa.

In an effort to find out more Vanessa made use of Sheila and asked her if she noticed anything different about Megyn's dress or appearance...insinuating that it was inappropriate or at least against the office dress code. "Well aren't you the busybody Vanessa. I don't see anything but a wonderful woman blossoming out of her cocoon of marriage," she said. "I think someone is a bit jealous," Sheila added and walked away. Busybody! Pot meets kettle Bitch!

Vanessa was becoming increasingly frustrated at finding a chink in Megyn's facade. Fuck! I'm horny!

Vanessa brought all of this sexual tension home to her husband, Matthew. She enjoyed her new found ability to be vocal and a bit more demanding with him. It's not like he would notice given his travel and business trips. She didn't even seem bothered by his working late days when she thought about it. Vanessa just masturbated in his stead anyway. What she was really thinking about was Stacie...and that cunt Megyn. Why did you ever say that stupid shit about being married?!?!! Vanessa chastised herself for it. Matthew did mention a business trip next week that would take him away for the majority of next week.

The following day Vanessa witnessed Stacie and Megyn again leaving for a "business lunch." Megyn wore a tailored blue business suit with the hem sewn a full hand width above the knee. Hardly a business lunch if you ask me. Vanessa walked to the window and witnessed the pair depart in a chauffeured car provided by the company. Much to her chagrin they did not return to work. Thank God it's Friday, Vanessa thought to herself.