Vanessa, The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa licked away at Stacie's rosebud, her tongue going from wide to pointed as she began to explore. Vanessa loved hearing the moans coming from her boss. Vanessa found she really loved the way she was being held there by the lead in Stacie's hand.

Vanessa's hands held Stacie's sexy ass cheeks apart and caressed them as Vanessa pleasured Stacie's ass. Vanessa's legs were kept wide by her Boss's feet, her pussy wet and drooling onto the hotel carpet.

Stacie then suddenly stepped forward, putting a little slack in the lead. Vanessa instinctively leaned forward to follow. Stacie spun and said, "Get on the bed, Ass Eater."

Vanessa moved quickly onto the bed. She laid on her back. Her head to the foot of the bed, her legs wide to the head of the bed.

Stacie climbed on the bed and sat on Vanessa's face and leaned down to kiss Vanessa's bald mound. Vanessa moaned in delight as she again licked her lover's sexy pussy. She hoped to again feel Stacie's wonderful tongue on her pussy.

Instead she felt a smack on her cunt. Vanessa moaned in pain and surprise. Then Stacie lightly rubbed Vanessa's vulva, while telling her to "Be a good little dyke and make me cum."

Another smack on Vanessa's pussy followed, with Stacie repeating herself as Vanessa tried to focus on the pussy in her face over her own.

She tried to protect herself, only to have her hands slapped away. Vanessa closed her legs, they also were slapped until spread again.

Vanessa now whimpered as she licked Stacie's clit as her pussy was spanked. Finally, to Vanessa's relief, Stacie climaxed. Stacie shook and rode Vanessa's face throughout her orgasm.

Then she leaned down and roughly ate Vanessa's sore and swollen pussy. Vanessa bucked under her boss. Vanessa could feel her pent up orgasm fast approaching. It was so close.

But then Stacie stopped. She leaned up and, unknown to Vanessa, smirked as she watched Vanessa's hip thrust into the air.

"No hands! Keep those legs wide, Pet!" Stacie demanded as she got up.

Stacie stepped over to the table that held her purse. "Tell me Dyke, do you want to fuck me this time?"

Vanessa could not see the look in Stacie' eyes as Stacie reached into her purse. Me, fuck you? I never, I don't have a strap on, Vanessa thought as she looked over at Stacie's naked backside. "I would love that Miss Stacie, but how? I do not have a dildo with me."

Stacie was smiling as she turned. Vanessa looked puzzled at the object in her hand. It looked like a small belt. In the center was a dildo that seemed to be attached in the center. One side appeared very long, while the other shorter, but the fake cock was thick.

"Oh, I have just the right tool for us. Sit up Dyke," Stacie said as she stepped back to the bed. "Good Pet, now, open wide."

Vanessa did as she was told. Soon the strange gag was attached tightly. The shorter end in her mouth almost fully filled it. Stacie pulled Vanessa off the bed by her lead to the full length mirror just outside the restroom.

Vanessa stared at herself. The thick short cock in her mouth, filling it. She felt that if it was perhaps an inch longer she might gag on it. Her eyes focused on the other end. The thick pink cock extended from her gagged mouth. Oh fuck, fuck. What the hell is this? How?

Stacie stood behind Vanessa, cupping her older lover's breasts. Squeezing them harshly. "I bet you are going to be a wonderful fuck," Stacie whispered into Vanessa's ear. As if she could read Vanessa's mind. Stacie smirked and bit Vanessa's neck as she felt Vanessa shudder. "Get on the bed, I want you, Dyke."

Vanessa moved to the bed, her head at the foot of the bed per the instructions from Stacie. Stacie then backed up to Vanessa, reaching between her legs to guide the rubber cock into her pussy. Vanessa looked up to watch the big cock ease into the sexy pussy that was lowering down to her face.

Soon Vanessa was fucking her boss, as Stacie rode the dildo up and down. Moaning as she used the dildo gag for her pleasure and to deny the now spread eagle Vanessa..

"Hands on your tits, Pet. Pinch those nipples," Stacie ordered and Vanessa obeyed.

Vanessa pinched, twisted and pulled her erect nipples as Stacie rode the dildo attached to her face. Stacie's sexual juices flowing down onto Vanessa's face.

Stacie then stood and turned around. "Good Dyke, now scoot your fat ass down a little. Good Slut, legs wide."

Stacie then climbed back on the bed, this time facing the head of the bed. She straddled Vanessa's face and grabbed Vanessa's breasts tight in each hand.

"Fuck me Vee. Do it, Pet" Stacie insisted.

Vanessa moaned as her breasts were again mauled. She began to thrust her head up and down. Driving the phallic toy in and out of Stacie's pussy.

Then Stacy smacked Vanessa's swollen labia and moaned "Faster, faster you dirty Bitch!"

Then Stacie began to thrust herself up and down the large toy. Moaning steadily as she used Vanessa again to get herself off.

After her climax, Stacie sat up. Forcing Vanessa's nose into her ass. Stacie wiggled it, as she slapped Vanessa's tits again. Then she leaned forward and rubbed Vanessa's wet and abused pussy. Not saying a word as she began to ride the toy again.

Suddenly Stacie's cell phone rang. It stopped after 4 rings but then rang again. This repeated two more times. Stacie stopped immediately and got up. She grabbed her phone. "Shit," she hissed.

Stacie took a moment to collect herself before making a call. She seemed tense and Vanessa could tell that their session had just come to an abrupt end.

Choices and Decisions

Stacie was quiet most of the drive back. Vanessa could tell her mind was back focused on work as Stacie maneuvered through traffic. "I am guessing you are unavailable tonight," Stacie said in an almost rhetorical manner.

Vanessa confirmed that fact and Stacie let out a frustrated sigh. Vanessa looked over at her boss, her lover. A slight jealousy crept up. You will fuck that Kimmie woman instead, won't you?

Vanessa then told herself, Damn it, I am married to a very successful man. I shouldn't be here at all.

Stacie soon asked, "When will Matthew find out about his promotion?"

Rarely had Vanessa heard Stacie use his name. "I am not sure actually," Vanessa admitted.

Stacie nodded, "Big promotion?"

Vanessa heard a loss in Stacie's voice, a distance perhaps. "Yes, he is thinking it will be a Vice Presidential position."

Stacie drove on in silence. When they arrived at the office Stacie asked if Vanessa had all her things and then where she had parked. "Take the rest of the day off. Call me tonight. I want you to think about becoming my personal assistant. Some evenings and weekends. Think about it."

Vanessa thought about it all the way home. She was already extremely turned on and this only added to her arousal.

Once home, Vanessa almost ran upstairs and undressed. Her mind on the hotel room and Stacie. Their lewd acts replayed in her mind as she rubbed herself to orgasm. Only stopping her masturbation long enough to enjoy the orgasm.

The way she was collared turned her on. The way Stacie controls her sexually extremely turned her on. Vanessa masturbated herself to five intense climaxes before she was spent for the moment.

Then she thought about the personal assistant position. Stacie had given her little to go on, besides the evening and weekend hours. Soon Vanessa was rubbing herself, thinking about that basement playroom of Stacie's. She pulled her nipples as she fingered her swollen mound. Eyes closed as she lay with her legs wide on her marital bed thinking of her dominant lesbian lover. She drifted off to sleep after a series of orgasms.

Vanessa had woken, showered and had a glass of wine while waiting on Matthew. Now not driven completely by lust, Vanessa pondered leaving her job. She knew she was very lucky that her husband was so successful. Still now that Amber was away at college she felt bored staying at home. Vanessa did her best not to think about her affair with Stacie. How do I explain that?

When Matthew came home, his expression told Vanessa everything. "Well," she asked, smiling at him.

"I am now Vice President of North East Sales," Matthew replied. Then for the next half an hour or so, he told her about the meeting and his new responsibilities.

"I really think we should consider you only working part time. I mean I know you wanted to see if you still had it in you, which we both knew you did. But I am a VP now," Matthew finally said.

Vanessa was prepared, time to test the waters. "Well, Miss Moore did ask if I would be interested in a personal assistant position. She said it would only be a few nights and some weekends."

Matthew grinned, "Ah your Boss. Dinner date, and a Saturday meetup." He winked at Vanessa, who did her best not to tremble. Matthew then proceeded with, "I imagine a single person in her position could use a personal manager to run errands. What do you think?"

Vanessa nodded. Her mind raced, knowing that Matthew would still be traveling a lot and that Stacie would want to use that time. "Well, I suppose it would help with appearances." As long as I keep the affair secret. "I told her I would think about it and discuss it with you."

Less than twenty minutes later, Vanessa called Stacie. Stacie's voice was raspy and lustful as Vanessa told her that she wanted to discuss the job offer. She is with someone right now, Vanessa thought. That Kimmie? Megyn?

Vanessa really wanted to go to Stacie right there and then. But Stacie merely told her to come to her office tomorrow.

The end??