Vanessa, The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa sat there, staring out at the last flickers of daylight. He does not even suspect that my boss and I are sleeping together. Does he care?

"Come on, Honey. Let's go inside," Matthew finally said. His smile broad as he led his bride into the house and up into their bedroom.

Vanessa offered to give Matthew a blowjob first, but again he turned her down. Typical, Vanessa thought. He did not offer to go down on her, which again she thought, typical.

Instead they kissed and rubbed each other's bodies. His fingers rubbed her vulva, while she jerked his thick cock, as he felt her up. So mechanical and predictable.

Then Matthew moved and soon was inside Vanessa. His cock thrusting in and out of Vanessa's wet pussy. This part was rarely bad. Matthew could go a while most times, still there were times that he finished before Vanessa.

Vanessa was already worked up tonight. The encounter with Stacie in the bathroom had her horny already. The text and knowing she would go, had Vanessa very worked up. Matthew thought it was all him, as Vanessa moaned out under him.

Vanessa thought of Stacie as her Husband fucked her. Vanessa wondered if the thrill of the first time could be recreated. Fuck I hope so.

Sexy Kisses

Vanessa stepped out of her SUV, looking around at Stacie's lovely home and large, well maintained front yard. Wow, she is doing better than I imagined. Then Vanessa noticed the car ahead of hers in the long driveway, Stacie's Corvette parked in the garage, with the door open. That car looks familiar, Vanessa thought.

Vanessa rang the doorbell and waited almost a minute before the door opened. She looked stunned.

Stacie was wearing a sheer black negligee. Her eyes were eating up her older lover. "Is that a DKNY dress? I find them reasonable. Please come in. Breakfast?"

Vanessa stepped in after saying her dress was actually a Ralph Lauren. "I wasn't sure how to dress."

She was barely inside, Stacie had barely stepped aside. Stacie embraced Vanessa, "Shhh, you look great and I told you it would not matter."

Then they kissed. Fire built from deep within Vanessa. She wanted this, she needed this. Her hands rubbed up and down her younger Boss's back, over the thin material that hid nothing.

"I hope you can stay longer this time," Stacie purred into Vanessa's ear. The younger woman kissed her older lover's ear and neck. Both of which were erogenous zones of Vanessa's.

This was what Vanessa had been lusting for. This was what Vanessa had wrestled with, in her mind, since that first night. To be able to let go of her normal safe place of life and explore her sexuality in a way she would never be able to with her Husband. Vanessa moaned out her response, "Yes Stacie,mmmm, I have all day."

Then Vanessa felt Stacie's hands grab both of hers and put them up and behind her head. Then Stacie's hands were on Vanessa's side. "This is called inspection pose, my sexy Vee." The order to keep her hands where they were placed was only implied as it was obeyed.

Stacie smiled as she unzipped the dress Vanessa was wearing. "I want to take you farther than you could ever imagine." Stacie added as she removed the dress, "Oh your breasts are still so firm."

Vanessa again moaned out as Stacie leaned down to kiss, flick her tongue and then bite each erect nipple. "Oh fuck, thank, mmmm, thank you."

Stacie made a mental note of that as she cupped the older woman's breasts as she again kissed Vanessa. Stacie's fingers then began to dig into Vanessa's soft flesh.

Vanessa gasped out as her breasts were squeezed hard. Her eyes met with Stacie's as their kiss ended. "I have many things to teach you. I need you to have an open mind, can you do that?"

Stacie's hand moved down to lightly trace Vanessa's vulva over her black lace panties. Driving Vanessa deeper into her lust. As long as I feel as good as the last time, yes my mind will be open. "I came to be with you and learn more about what you meant the last time," Vanessa replied.

Vanessa saw the look in Stacie's eyes change. Then she pinched Vanessa's nipples hard. "Hands behind your back. Now come along."

Stacie let go of Vanessa's left nipple as she turned and led her older employee through her home to a door in the hallway, just short of what appeared to be a kitchen.

Vanessa was thrilled to be led by her nipple, by Stacie. She was already very turned on, the excitement running through her whole body. Her breasts heaved as they stopped at the door to which Stacie had led them.

"Last chance to change your mind about being a Pet for me today," Stacie said as she released her hold on Vanessa's pinched nipple as she turned to face Vanessa.

Vanessa felt a twinge in her gut suddenly. She wanted to say yes, to just go for the sexual high she felt that first night. Matthew came to her mind but she shook the thought off and asked, "What do you mean by being a pet?"

Stacie then reminded Vanessa of how she had already told Vanessa how she likes to be in control and then went on to explain how she wanted to train Vanessa to be her sexual submissive, "and I call them my pets."

Vanessa's lust only grew as Stacie spoke and reminded Vanessa of the fun they had during their previous tryst. "Yes, please Stacie. That night, I just can't stop thinking about it."

Stacie put her hand on the door knob. "This leads to my playroom. Nothing that happens here, leaves here. Is that clear?"

Vanessa thought, isn't that what they say about Las Vegas? She answered, "Of course Stacie,I would never tell a soul about our fun."

Stacie only smiled as she opened the door and then led Vanessa down the wooden stairs. Vanessa could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest as they descended into the basement. The stairs ended close to a wall, maybe ten feet away.

Once at the landing, Vanessa looked around. The room was almost a large square and looked like a media room. It had a large couch that looked like one of those expensive modular systems she had seen on TV. The television was simply enormous on the wood paneled wall.

In the corner was a door to a bathroom. Turning around she saw a bar on the other side of the bar, complete with a microwave, an air fryer and what looked like a pizza oven.

By the bar she saw another door. Next to it was a set of four pegs. Three were empty, the other held a pink leather collar and a short leather lead fixed to the collar's metal ring..

Vanessa involuntarily shuddered seeing it. She knew it was a possibility, from their talk and Stacie's mannerisms.

Stacie took Vanessa's hand. "Come, let me show you the playroom." Together they approached the door. Stacie smiled at her older pet as she reached for the peg holding the collar. "This must be worn by you in this room. Perhaps in time, you will wear it outside of this room as well."

Oh fuck, outside this room? What is in this room? Vanessa thought as she surreally watched and felt Stacie place the collar around her neck. Vanessa watched as Stacie tightened it and ran a finger just inside the collar.

"There we go, my Pet. You will get used to it, if you can handle it." Vanessa said as she opened the door while pulling Vanessa by the lead.

Once the door opened, Vanessa could clearly hear moaning. It was the voice of another woman moaning in a very excited sexual way. Vanessa froze just outside the doorway. Her eyes wide, looking at Stacie, almost afraid to look into the room. Stacie read her thoughts of, who is that?

"I'll always have more than one lover, especially when you both are mine." Stacie then stated in her usual matter of fact way. "The fact you know each other will have no bearing on our relationship." And with that Vanessa was tugged into Stacie's playroom.

The Playroom

Vanessa stood just inside the doorway. The room was the size of the media room. One one side was a cabinet with a wooden counter-top. On a peg board behind it was an assortment of adult related toys. Ball gags, clips that Vanessa guessed were nipple clamps, a couple riding crops and short little dildos in different thicknesses No, that is not right. Oh Gawd, those are butt plugs.

The woman moaning was lying across some small stool, her knees on a padded knee guard. Her hands cuffed behind her. The woman's legs spread with a device tied to her thigh. Is that a Hitachi?

"You remember Megyn, don't you? She has proven herself to be quite the little slut," Stacie said with a smirk.

Vanessa could only stare down at her nude bound coworker, the bruises apparent on her skin. Suddenly Stacie jerked the lead to pull Vanessa close. She kissed Vanessa hard.

"Neither of you alone will be enough. I would never want a single lover when you both, and others, are available and very willing." Stacie said, so both women could hear her after breaking the kiss.

Vanessa looked into Stacie's eyes, she saw lust and passion in them. Then suddenly Vanessa felt a slap. She barely saw Stacie's hand as it impacted her face.

"You will never fucking look me in the eyes in here!," Stacie hissed as she grabbed the lead to Vanessa's collar. Vanessa immediately felt her cheek swelling up and looked down. The blood pulsing to repair any damage that had been done. "Yes Miss," Vanessa said, keeping her eyes down. Fuck that hurt so bad!

Stacie pulled Vanessa's lead, showing her around the room. Megyn continued to struggle with her ball gag making soft moaning noises, a puddle of drool on the floor. Stacie stopped in front of a padded table and turned to face Vanessa. Vanessa, not wanting to anger Stacie further, dropped her eyes to the floor as if trying to avoid Medusa. Stacie took hold of Vanessa's breasts firmly, twisting them in her powerful hands. Vanessa immediately stood on her tiptoes and grit her teeth. The searing pain traveled through her breasts to her brain causing the reflex.

"The pain I create enhances your pleasure, Pet. You will come to appreciate this in time." Stacie positively glowed. Stacie's fingers squeezed Vanessa's breast through them, ending at her nipples which were pulled roughly up and away from her. The pain once again made Vanessa stand on her toes. Stacie held her nipples between her fingers and twisted them forcing Vanessa to cry out. "Your bra will be very uncomfortable tomorrow...and every time you move your nipples will remind you of me," Stacie said coolly.

*SLAP, SLAP, SLAP* sent shock waves through Vanessa as her mistress hit Vanessa's breasts with the flat of her hands. Vanessa picked up her legs one at a time to try and soothe the pain away to no effect, re gripping her hands behind her back.

Stacie said, "Stay" and left Vanessa standing there, the red welts appearing on her light skinned and tender breasts, nipple already erect and sore.

*Crack, Crack, Crack* made Vanessa jump yet no pain erupted. "I said, shut the fuck up cunt!" she heard Stacie yell followed by a stifled obedient moan.

Stacie returned with the nipple clamps and what looked like a riding crop tucked under her arm. Well, that explains the cracking sounds Vanessa knew. Stacie placed the nipple clamps on Vanessa's nipples one at a time. "This is a training tool, Pet. If you fail to please me, I pull on this chain and you will learn what or not to do. Understand?" Stacie said.

"Yes, Miss" Vanessa managed to get out of her mouth. The pain welled up shooting through her breasts.

"On your knees' ' Stacie commanded. Vanessa immediately obeyed, the chain connecting the nipple clamps extending to Stacie's hand and drawing taught. Vanessa's back arched to keep the chain from pulling her nipples up. Vanessa watched as Stacie sat on the padded table, her magnificent body on full display. Stacie's legs parted and the chain pulled gently guided by Stacie's hand. Vanessa leaned forward to ease her suffering, pulling her closer to Stacie's wet pussy. "Taste" Stacie demanded. One singular word sent shivers through Vanessa and made her own pussy clench. Vanessa did not hesitate and slid her tongue out to taste her new Mistress' juices. The chain went tight again and Vanessa lifted her tongue to Stacie's clit...as it relaxed Vanessa instinctively moved down Stacie's vulva and to her opening. Over a period of minutes, Vanessa had Stacie creamy and writhing, each time the chain tightened she would return to Stacie's clit. Vanessa felt the riding crop against her back, not a sting or strike, but rather a gentle motion, back and forth urging her efforts.

"Oh fuck, yes" Stacie exclaimed and bucked her hips into Vanessa's face. Her orgasm followed immediately after. Vanessa didn't dare stop until told to, her mouth struggled to keep Stacie's orgasm from the floor. "Oh I knew you would be a quick learner," Stacie exclaimed and pulled Vanessa's hair and her mouth off of her. "And you, stupid cunt, if you were even half as good as my new Pet I wouldn't have had to use the crop on you Bitch!" Vanessa felt a wave of pride rush over her as she licked her lips to desperately keep tasting her Mistress.

Vanessa felt Stacie's hand tighten in her hair, and pulled her to her feet. "Now Pet, show this Cunt how she should eat pussy" Stacie demanded. Confused, Vanessa froze not knowing what to do. I just ate your pussy, who are you talking about? Vanessa thought. Stacie yanked Vanessa by the hair, positioning her behind Megyn still kneeling, still bruised, still bent over with her hands behind her back tied. "Show her," Stacie commanded. Oh Fuck! I have to eat her too? Fuck I hate her. I'm better than her. Vanessa was torn until Stacie sharply pulled down on the nipple clamp chain and Vanessa collapsed to her knees. Stacie's hand pushed Vanessa's face into Megyn's pungent and swollen cunt. "Yes, get in there Pet!" Stacie said. "I have a good surprise for you too." Vanessa felt Stacie's hand leave her hair. Vanessa stayed exactly where she was, smelling Megyn's pussy and seeing how nearly purple and swollen her vulva truly was.

Stacie returned, her hands caressing Vanessa's bare bottom gently. Vanessa fought the urge to look back to see her sexy lover. "You may use your hands Pet, she's quite swollen." Stacie casually said. Vanessa finally released her hands from her back and spread Megyn's ass cheeks, and used her thumbs to spread Megyn's vulva and labia. Vanessa released what seemed to be a creamy flood of pussy juices from a dam. Stacie shoved Vanessa's face into Megyn's cunt, "Show her!" Vanessa complied and nuzzled her nose into Megyn's red pussy, gently pushed her tongue to soothe Megyn's inner labia. Megyn both sobbed and moaned as Vanessa nuzzled deep into her aching cunt.

Vanessa felt Stacie's hands on her ass. Fuck yes! Please touch me, she screamed inside. Then there was something else, sliding up and down her own pussy...and then it happened. Stacie shoved her 7" strap on dildo hard into Vanessa's soaking pussy. Stacie got 3" in before it stopped and Vanessa cried out, only muffled by Megyn's cunt. Another thrust came and Vanessa squinted in pain and pleasure. The crop came from nowhere and struck Megyn's ass cheek, miraculously missed Vanessa's hand forcing a yelp from Megyn. "Push back Cunt!" Stacie ordered. Megyn complied immediately and forced Vanessa's head up and consequently back on to Stacie's strap on. Stacie slammed into Vanessa again and again, "Your husband isn't going to be able to feel your pussy once I'm done stretching you out." Stacie spanked Vanessa's ass cheeks harshly. Vanessa knew again how Megyn got her bruises. "Ask my permission to cum Pet! Don't you fucking dare until I tell you!"

Vanessa's eyes were wide, her mouth covering Megyn's cunt. Megyn was rhythmically grinding her dripping pussy onto Vanessa's face now and also pushing Vanessa back onto Stacie's girly cock.

Vanessa's mind was being stripped of any thought beyond lust now. Stacie met her every thrust with the added bite of her riding crop. If it was not actually hitting Vanessa, she could hear and feel the vibrations of it marking Megyn. You deserve that, Vanessa told herself but then questioned that thought, Her or me?

"Ok Pets, listen up," Stacie said in a voice barely showing any exertion from effort. "Pet Vee, use your talented dyke mouth to make Pet M cum. Show her how it is done."

The riding crop bit into Vanessa's left side, barely missing her breast. Then another bite on her left matched that one on her right.

"NOW M! Don't you fucking climax without permission again. UNDERSTOOD?"

Megyn tried to respond, the ball gag made it come out as, "Mmph Mmphmmss." Which earned her a few more corrections from the riding crop.

Vanessa at first found it humorous but quickly realized that she had no way to respond herself. To Vanessa's horror, Stacie seemed to sense her condition and picked up her pace and style.

Every few strokes, Stacie added a hip roll, causing that girlie cock to move inside Vanessa in a way that both stretched and excited her. More amazingly, Stacie barely broke her thrusting rhythm.

Sweat began to run all over the extremely excited Pets now. Both were shaking and begged to be allowed to climax. Their ability to do so was hampered by a ball gag and location, as Stacie ordered Megyn not to stop thrusting "her fat ass back."

Vanessa had to clench and try to hold her body back. She understood how Megyn must be feeling. That thought was almost too much as she also thought, Megyn does taste incredible.

Megyn was screaming in a long moan now, her body trembling and shaking wildly. Behind her and Vanessa, Stacie smiled as her own orgasm built inside her. She let it happen, just let her body give into the lust she had created here.

She moaned loudly and then ordered her Pet's, "You sluts may cum NOW. You dirty sluts!"

Neither Vanessa or Megyn needed a second more. Vanessa came all over Stacie's girlie cock. Her vaginal muscles tried to grip the slick fake phallus as she climaxed hard.

Her climax was sent into overdrive as her work rival came hard on her face. Megyn squirted her love juices all over Vanessa's already wet face.

Stacie remained inside Vanessa a few moments, her crop smacking Vanessa's ass and upper thighs more before she pulled out. Vanessa felt empty as Stacie pulled her girlie cock out.

Then Stacie pushed Vanessa to her side with her foot. Vanessa sprawled to the cool tile floor. It was soothing to her warm ass as she sat there looking at Stacie's legs, not daring to look up. "Hands behind your head, Pet V. Look straight ahead," Stacie ordered. Stacie then gave Vanessa's pussy a small kick, which was strong enough to cause a yelp to escape Vanessa's lips.

Stacie only smirked at the yelp and moved to Megyn. She removed Megyn's ball gag and simply said, "Clean."

Vanessa could barely see Megyn licking and kissing the girlie cock that was just inside Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa did not see Stacie watching her.

Once satisfied, Stacie simply stepped away from Megyn and up to Vanessa. Stacie reached down and grabbed the chain of the nipple champs and pulled Vanessa up to her feet. Then she led Vanessa back upstairs. Vanessa's heart sank as they ascended the stairs.

Once back upstairs, Stacie turned and then kissed Vanessa. Breaking the kiss after a long moment, Stacie rubbed Vanessa's cheek. "You did well, Pet. I took the liberty of making you an appointment."

She then led Vanessa to the small table, where Vanessa's dress remained, and handed her an appointment card to a place called The Orchid Garden. "You have time to get there. All is taken care of, a nice mannie, peddie and a waxing for my pet. Now go, I will see you Monday, in my office." Another kiss then followed, this time Stacie rubbed Vanessa's sex as they kissed. Stacie broke the kiss and gave Vanessa's cunt a hard smack.