Vanessa, The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, my Pet." And with that, Vanessa grabbed her dress as Stacie headed back towards the basement door. The dress seemed to bite Vanessa around her bosom and sides.

Home is the Pet.

Finally home, Vanessa was pleased by the fact Matthew had called and would be out until later. At the Spa Stacie had sent her, Vanessa saw the welts and marks Stacie had created. The drive home was such a crazy long trip even though it was just under thirty minutes. Her hand never seemed to leave her now smooth and tender pussy as her thoughts seemed to drift to Stacie.

Now home and showered, she stood nude in her bathroom. Lightly rubbing each mark with the salve Stacie had waiting for her at the Spa. She bit her lip as she thought of Stacie.

Vanessa could tell that wearing a bra would be a challenge with the placement of the marks on her side and on the sides of her breasts.

She remembered the looks her salon attendants had given her. They shared smiles they had given each other. How red faced she had gotten at their seemingly knowledge of how they had happened.

Neither had said much other than, "swollen" as they prepared her pubic hairs for waxing. This had both humiliated and aroused Vanessa, which embarrassed her even more.

Vanessa finally returned home after what seemed like an eternity but was only 30 minutes. Vanessa now looked in the mirror as she finished with the salve Stacie had provided her at the store. She washed her hands well then felt her pussy gingerly. Vanessa ached for all of the right reasons and the bruises reminded her of Stacie. She felt sexy, used, and an object of sheer passion. Vanessa put on one of Matthew's t-shirts and went to bed, making sure to minimize any pressure on her tender breasts or bruises. Sleep didn't come to Vanessa. It didn't matter what she did, something always hurt. Stacie, what did you do to me?

Matthew arrived and came into the bedroom around 11 PM. He undressed and used the bathroom before joining Vanessa in the bed. He cuddled up to her, unaware of her condition and kissed her hair behind her cheek. Vanessa tried to play it off as nice you're home with a quiet coo. Matthew wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her close. Vanessa's arms covered her sore breasts, hoping not to give away anything. At least it is dark, she thought.

"I closed the Waterson account, say hello to the new VP," Matthew whispered. His hand rubbing Vanessa's tender side. Vanessa winced and shook a little as he rubbed her welts. He then added, "Hey sexy, let's celebrate." Vanessa gasped at the news and hugged him.

In her mind Vanessa screamed, NO! You will see what I did. See these marks. She froze a second as Matthew asked, "You ok?"

His hand now on Vanessa's hip, his touch so different from Stacie's. Vanessa found herself fully aroused, like a light being turned on.

"You're not wearing panties, Vanessa." Matthew said as he rubbed her hip. "I love how in tune we are, you knew tonight would go well."

Vanessa, now thinking fast, replied, "I have another surprise for you." Vanessa grabbed his hand and placed it on her bare mound. His rough fingers rubbed her vulva hard.

"Well, my sexy wife found a way to spice up the bedroom," Matthew said in a triumphant voice. Vanessa's hand was now stroking her husband's hard cock as he said, "Wow someone is excited."

Vanessa was glad it was dark. Yes, she was excited, very excited. Vanessa knew she had to somehow keep wearing the tee shirt that she had on. She worried that even in the darkness her markings would show.

Vanessa turned to face Matthew. "Let me be on top this time. You just lay back and enjoy it." She playfully pushed his chest as she moved her own body. They kissed passionately as Matthew's hands explored Vanessa's bruised body. Vanessa mounted him, planted his cock between her swollen labia and slid back and forth on him. Her juices coated his cock easily as Matthew held her hips. Vanessa felt his hard cock rub against her opening and clit. Her moans filled the room as Matthew's hands found her tender breasts and nipples. A delicious pain flooded Vanessa and her orgasm quickly followed. Matthew sat up, held her close and kissed her sore breasts, looked up and said, "Well, well, that was new!" Vanessa ignored her husband and just held him to her.

She felt an overwhelming sense of lust, pride, and guilt. Her successful husband man underneath her, he could always satisfy her, just not like Stacie. He provided for her completely now, she didn't have to work at all, but then there was Stacie. She had betrayed this man, her man, with Stacie. The darkness hid her face as reached down and put Matthew's cock inside her. She pushed him back and rode his cock feverishly. Vanessa's breasts screamed at her as they bounced, only to be molested again by Matthew's hands. She fell forward onto Matthew, easing her painful breasts. They kissed wildly, like they once had years ago. Matthew responded to his wife's urges and lifted his hips repeatedly fucking Vanessa. Vanessa moaned, grunted and breathed heavily. The line blurred between Matthew's efforts and how sore and swollen she was from Stacie. Matthew's thick cock head hit her g-spot and Vanessa orgasmed hard. Vanessa buried her head in Matthew's chest as she felt every inch of him in her and he was deep. Matthew grunted and thrust several times, emptying his pent up balls in Vanessa's swollen pussy.

Vanessa moaned with Matthew as she felt him deposit his load deep inside her. He pulled her down and kissed her cheek. "You are an amazing lover," Matthew said to her, even as she felt his erection softening inside her. Vanessa then thought, what, he was amazing, why am I still wanting? Then she thought of one name, one person, Stacie.

Vanessa considered going down on Matthew. Her mind went back to Stacie making Megyn clean her girlie cock but Vanessa knew Matthew would never allow that unless he washed up first. Vanessa sighed lightly. "I know babe, it was the perfect celebration for my promotion," Matthew added.

Vanessa moved to lay beside her husband. She rubbed his chest as he held her close. Him squeezing her tight to him made her body ache in discomfort but she did not make a sound. Soon he was asleep next to her.

Monday

Vanessa wore her burnt orange peasant blouse with her dark brown comfort fit pants. She felt both were sexy and yet work appropriate, unlike what that slut Megyn wears. Vanessa had barely reached her desk before Sheila stopped by. "Wow look at you, you look terrific. That is a date night outfit, what gives?"

Vanessa then told her about Matthew's promotion and "I feel I should dress better for him, make a better appearance." But that was a lie, she dressed like this not for Matthew, but for Stacie. How many orgasms did she have yesterday thinking of Stacie? A dozen? Maybe less, Stacie's promise was clear in her words "Now go, I will see you Monday, in my office."

Even as Sheila congratulated Vanessa, Vanessa felt her now bald pussy gush in excitement. Will we kiss? Will she feel me up in there? Vanessa missed something Sheila had asked, "I'm sorry my mind was elsewhere, what did you say?"

"I understand, big changes. I asked if you wanted to go out for lunch today to celebrate?" Sheila asked but Vanessa was unsure of her lunch plans and she asked for a rain check until perhaps the next day. This satisfied Sheila and they both watched a tired looking Megyn come in.

"That woman is a mess," Sheila observed. Vanessa looked over and nodded at first before saying, "Maybe she is having some issues. I should try to be nicer to her." Shelia asked if Vanessa was feeling well, before laughing, with Vanessa smiling, and then moving on.

Vanessa then went through her emails, none were pressing. She got one from Stacie and felt a surge of arousal at seeing her name. The email was strictly business of course, but the effect lingered.

Stacie had not arrived yet, so Vanessa decided to make herself some Lady Grey tea. In the office break room was Megyn, making a cup of coffee. Vanessa asked, "You ok Megyn? Everything ok?"

Megyn shook her head slightly, barely enough to be noticed. Then seemed to straighten her body, and her resolve, "Yeah, I am fine, thanks for asking Vanessa." Then Megyn left Vanessa alone in the break room.

Vanessa made her tea and returned to her desk. Her thoughts on Megyn and the change she witnessed. Was it something from the playroom? If so, she might have thought I was testing her for Stacie. Vanessa glanced over at Megyn, who was already looking at Vanessa. A slight chill ran down Vanessa as she tried a warm smile before returning to her work.

It was almost thirty minutes later when Stacie arrived. She was dressed in a navy blue power suit, buttoned tight with a matching knee length skirt and three inch stiletto heels. The usual group of managers came up to her as she made her way through the office.

She stopped by Vanessa's desk to say, "I need to see you at ten, in my office." Vanessa replied, "Yes, of course Miss Moore." Her vaginal muscles clenching as she watched Stacie and two managers move on.

Vanessa could hardly wait for ten to arrive. She stepped up to Stacie's office doorway. Stacie was on the phone, but motioned for Vanessa to come in. Stacie mouthed, "Close the door."

Vanessa did as Stacie had asked and sat when Stacie pointed to the chair. Vanessa watched her Boss, during her business call. Not really listening to the words,but her tone.

Vanessa remembered an old porno movie she had watched with Matthew. How the secretary had slept with her boss or boss's wife in the office. I would with you, right here, Vanessa thought.

Stacie's call ended. She looked at Vanessa, who was apparently lost in thought. "So, I heard a good report on Saturday. My girls at the Orchid Garden said you were very excited to be there," Stacie said in a firm, even tone.

Vanessa felt her face warm, she knew her cheeks were bright red. The two women, one about Vanessa's age and the other looked college age, had both commented about Vanessa's apparent arousal. Neither had done anything even slightly unprofessional.

Vanessa was jolted back from her thoughts with Stacie's statement, "Would you want me to set something up with them?"

Vanessa's mind raced, set something up? What the hell? "I don't understand."

"Yes you do. I saw that look in your eyes when I mentioned your waxing," Stacie said in an even tone. She then stood and moved around her desk to lean on it, right in front of Vanessa. "Vee, if your cunt wasn't already soaked, we both know that thought excites you."

Vanessa looked up. How did you guess my... oh, I am not your first seduction of course. Their eyes met. Vanessa found her voice gone.

"Tell me, did you enjoy helping Megyn Saturday? I know she loved your," a pause, "talent." A slight emphasis on talent.

Vanessa could only nod. This made Stacie smile more. "You are so much fun. I am going to enjoy you very much. Free for lunch?"

When Vanessa said she was, she again felt her pussy gush in excitement. Stacie moved back around her desk. "Meet me out front at twelve thirty."

Eating Lunch Out

Vanessa was glad that she had worn her long peasant blouse untucked and her dark brown comfort fit pants. Since this morning she had felt like she had peed her panties, despite going to the restroom several times to freshen up. Each time resisting the temptation to try and rub her sexual tension out. Don't start that, she told herself each time as she tried to wipe herself dry and change her panty liner.

Now she stood in front of the office, no panty liner on now. She tried not to be anxious as she awaited Stacie to emerge from the office. Then she saw the corvette coming up. Stacie stopped and cracked her window. Dua Lipa on the radio as Stacie simply said, "Let's go, Pet."

Once Vanessa was in the car, Stacie sped off. "So, Hubby is getting a promotion? And you did not tell me, why?" Her tone was flat, but firm.

They got on the highway before Vanessa could answer. How did you? Are you mad? "He closed a big deal, so he will most likely get a promotion," Vanessa replied with a nervousness now in her stomach.

Stacie reached over to rub Vanessa's thigh. "You are not planning on leaving me are you?"

The words replayed immediately in Vanessa's head. "You are not planning on leaving me are you?" Then the last part again, "leaving me are you?"

"No, but He might want me to go part time, if that is even possible," Vanessa said looking over at her sexy boss, whose hand was high on her thigh.

"Hmm," Stacie said. Then she squeezed Vanessa's thigh. She drove on saying nothing.

Vanessa just looked over as Stacie drove and rubbed Vanessa's thigh. "What?" Vanessa asked after a few moments.

Marriott check in

Stacie led Vanessa into the lobby of the upscale downtown Marriott. Vanessa felt like everyone's eyes were on them. But a glance around showed no one was paying attention.

They stepped up to the desk. The clerk turned and her expression lit up. "Miss Sta, I mean Miss Moore, welcome back." She knows Stacie?

Stacie merely looked at the assistant manager, "Hello Kimberly, you made it to the day shift?" Her tone was almost one of boredom.

"Umm, the other week I was covering," Kimberly replied. The brunette now seemingly nervous. Like she had done something wrong as her eyes went from Stacie to Vanessa and then down.

Stacie turned to Vanessa, "The other week, when you have to go, Kim here asked if I needed anything. Then she took care of my needs."

Vanessa and Kimberly shared a look, then shared embarrassment.

Stacie merely turned and got a room, then asked casually and quietly, "Free tonight Kim?"

Kimberly nodded, not looking up. "My shift ends at 7," Kimberly whispered as she readied a room card.

"I will let you know if I have any needs, thank you Kimberly." With that Stacie took the room card and turned to the elevators.

Vanessa dutifully followed, putting things together. You fucked her after I left and never called her again. I went home and you stayed. Vanessa stood next to Stacie as they waited on the lift.

Stacie reached over and cupped Vanessa's ass. Vanessa knew this was as much for her as it was a show for Kimberly. When the elevator doors opened, Stacie smacked Vanessa's ass, "Get in and hit nine."

They rode up in silence. Vanessa felt her arousal building more intense as they rose up. Finally they arrived on the ninth floor. Stacie exited and turned left, as Amber had told them.

In the room, Stacie took about a half dozen steps before she spun around. "Strip, Pet." Vanessa looked for a place to put her purse. "NOW!" Stacie then demanded.

Vanessa dropped her purse and began to undress on the spot. In seconds she was nude. She looked at Stacie, who now held the collar and lead, Stacie's large purse now on the table behind her.

"Come Pet, get dressed," Stacie said, holding out the collar. Vanessa knew what she meant. It is a test, am I her submissive or not. Vanessa stepped closer and took the collar. Then she put it on. "From now on, when you are alone or at my place," Stacie paused, "Or if we are out, you will wear this. I will keep the lead, but that collar is yours."

Vanessa felt her heart pounding hard, "Yes Miss Stacie, thank you," Vanessa replied, surprising herself in how submissive she sounded and felt.

Stacie smiled, "Put your hands behind your head. Good, elbows out. Very good. Legs wider."

Vanessa complied with each command, until she stood, hands behind head and legs a little wider than her shoulders. "This is called Inspection. If I tell you Inspection from now on, you will get into this position immediately."

Vanessa replied, "Yes Miss Stacie." Then Stacie began to circle Vanessa. Just a finger tip on Vanessa's side and then back. Then the other side until she was in front of the older woman again.

"You will keep this pussy waxed or shaved. I want you to be smooth because it tells others you are submissive," Stacie said looking into Vanessa's eyes as her hand teasingly touched her pubic area.

Not once touching Vanessa's wet sex. Eyes locked on each other. Vanessa barely saw the movement. Then Stacie's hand hit her right breast, hard.

*SMACK*

Vanessa gasped and was knocked off balance for a moment. This earned her breast another hard slap.

*SMACK*

Did I say move, your dirty fucking dyke?"

"Nnoo," Vanessa replied, tears welling up. Why is this turning me on?

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

"YES WHAT?" Stacie asked in a demanding tone.

Vanessa's mind raced, her right tit hot and burning. What did I say wrong? What, oh. "No Miss Stacie you did not."

Stacie then asked, "I want the truth, did you want your waxing to get sexual?"

Oh gawd, what? Please don't say it, Vanessa thought and then answered, "That only happens in stories and movies, a business is not the place for that.

*SMACK*

Then Stacie said, "Smart answer, next time they can come to my place and I will watch." Stacie smiled a wicked smile as Vanessa's eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly in shock.

"Get on your knees," Stacie commanded.

Once Vanessa dropped to her knees, Stacie undid her suit jacket. She wore nothing beneath it.

Vanessa looked up as Stacie took the jacket off and put it on the chair back. Vanessa then watched as Stacie removed her skirt and then stepped back to Vanessa only in her thigh high stockings and heels. "Do your duty, Pet," was all she said.

Vanessa did not need to be told twice. She leaned forward and kissed Stacie's pussy. Loving the scent she breathed in as her tongue explored her boss's vulva.

Stacie let out a moan as she cupped one of her breasts and grabbed Vanessa's hair. "Yes, dyke that's a good slut."

The hair grab and words sent a tingle through Vanessa. Gawd, why does she turn me on so much? Vanessa's tongue now exploring her sexy boss's fuckhole. Wide tongue, swirling in and out.

Stacie then began to hump Vanessa's face. "I am going to use you good right now, you fucking cheating lesbian dyke!"

Vanessa moaned into Stacie's wet cunt. Oh fuck, yes do it, her mind screamed as she felt the lust flow through her own body.

As Stacie humped Vanessa's face, she forced the older woman back on her ass. Then Stacie kept going so Vanessa's back and head were against the bed. This allowed her better leverage in which to use Vanessa's face. Stacie loved using her lover's hard like this. She liked pain sluts and knew Vanessa was a natural one.

This thought and the act of masturbating on Vanessa's married face brought Stacie to orgasm. She had been wanting Vanessa all day and wanted to get off quickly.

Vanessa moaned as Stacie climaxed on her face. She found herself loving how Stacie just used her. This was not the way she was brought up, but damn it turned her on.

Vanessa felt Stacie grab the lead and expected to move away from the bed. Stacie however simply turned around, then led between Stacie's legs and putting her feet between Vanessa's knees. She kicked each of Vanessa's legs wider as she commanded, "Spread your slut legs, it should be natural for you. Now, spread my ass cheeks."

Vanessa spread her legs wider, finding Stacie widening her legs as well. Spread your ass cheeks? Vanessa did as ordered and then felt the pull of the lead. Vanessa knew now she was to eat her sexy boss's ass out. While it was not something she had done much or particularly had an affection for, right then she wanted to do it.

Vanessa licked lightly, then she felt a tug on the lead. Vanessa's face was now buried completely in Stacie's ass.