Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us did, my rhythmic pulses drawing corresponding throbs from my lover and, for the first time in my life, my womb was flooded with semen.

"You're on the pill?" Garry asked as I collapsed onto his chest and was embraced with his arms.

"No, I'll get the morning-after pill on my way home." I felt safe and secure in his arms, his gentle kisses on my head making me feel this was something special, not sordid.

"Or not. It's why our marriage ended really. We desperately wanted a large family, but after Luce, she couldn't have any more kids. I'd um, I'd like to see you again Vanessa, I mean, that was amazing."

"Yeah, like, best sex ever for me. So, um, are you from town or here visiting?"

"I've come up to surprise my daughter tomorrow. We haven't told her about the separation yet."

"So, you've got a daughter my age then; that's a bit kinky!"

"Yeah, except she's got purple spiked hair and I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian."

"Wait, Luce, as in Lucinda?"

"Yeah... But I think she goes by Cindy at college." I went quiet as a million things rushed through my mind, "So do your parents visit much?"

"Um, no, they're missionaries."

"Fuck, wait, no? You're Libby?"

12