All Comments on 'Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 01'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Loved the twist at the end!

5

PickFictionPickFictionabout 3 years ago

Wait, that was way too short and, despite your pleas, you HAVE to continue it. So well written, as always. Keep going.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCabout 3 years ago

A nice little start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, needs some more, she needs a sugar daddy to help her out. He needs some younger woman to make his life easier.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayabout 3 years ago

Love this story! The surprise ending was great!

gordo12gordo12about 3 years ago

Excellent as always S.J. 5* Nice twist at the end. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damned good story. Altho I wish more guys would do stories about small boobs. My favorite stripper was a 32A. Definately need another chapter or 3.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see a continuation. Maybe she gets kicked out for whoring herself out and he takes care of her? Would love for her to get a half-sigbling for her best friend with the ensuring tension\relation between them changing.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Cute!

I do hope you’ll continue when your laptop issues are resolved. It was just starting to be intriguing.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

5 stars

They say write what you know, so it's amazing that so many women are writing about strippers.

Best start to a Sugar daddy story I have read on this site in a long while.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years ago

Great Story

Liked the twist at the end.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesabout 3 years ago

Nice little twist there SJ!

WinsomeWebWinsomeWebabout 3 years ago

Great work as always. Hope to see it continued!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Hi, Jez, glad you were able to finish your story and get it submitted. Establishing her mindset, particularly with regard to her parents, was good, and the “conniptions” line was a great way to cap it.

I also liked the way you snuck in “Miss Vanessa’s Dance Academy” early on to tie in her stage name later. Since we don’t learn her name was Elizabeth/Libby until a few paragraphs later, I was a bit confused based on the title but had the big “Ah ha!” moment when she picked her stage name. That was nice.

The stripping on stage and real action in the back room was very well written and ended up quite hot and the ending was perfect for a continuation. Excellent work! 5*

P.S. Sending message with a couple of minor comments. And yes, while I don’t usually request continuations, I will this time. More, please?

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Ï loved it

I loved this little story. Please continue.

SurlygitSurlygitabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story! More please :)

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

It has that typical Jez flair. Well written, drawing you in then speeding up and ultimately that killer in the last few sentences. On that basis alone you must complete this. You cannot leave us hanging. PLEASE.

5 stars. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will there be a Part II?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really need a part 2 for this!

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 3 years ago
Excellent!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I certainly look forward to seeing a Part II. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62almost 3 years ago

Where is the 10 star button when you need it LOL 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please give us chapter2. Great set up so far.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Fantastic!

And what a way to end the chapter. Now on to the next one! :)

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story! Libby/Vanessa sounds like a sexy dream goddess; inexperienced, yet eager and exciting! I'm ready for chapter 2.....

WillEPounderWillEPounderabout 2 years ago

I loved the twist just as much as everyone else, I just couldn’t help getting hung up on the $20 here and $100 there. How much are people spending at the titty bar these days. I’m getting old!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
10 December- "Hey Twister—Letters to my dead twin" has been submitted in the Letters and Transcripts section and should be published in the next few days. It's fairly lengthy (25k words) but can easily be read in sections. I'll be honest- I like romance and happy endings. My...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES