All Comments on 'Vanessa's Mistake Pt. 02: Fin'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments (Page 2)
Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

A good solid 4. I liked that the MC got revenge by other peoples actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started so well, but no way does reconciliation line up with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awww Cindy, what the fuck was this? The police had ample evidence of assault, kidnapping and false imprisonment. Why wasn't the asshole prosecuted for that? And you fell into the bullshit " you're going to have to ask her" line like there is a reason not to tell adults the truth. In reality, a man in this situation would use the stupid sluts incarnation to end the marriage. 3 years apart from her would have allowed him to see the possibility of a wonderful life without her.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Wow! Great Writing, Great Story! Bad Guy gets totally fucked in the End. Ahhhh if it could always be that way! 5 big ones for the Writer. Great Idea! Great Story. Thank you CindyTV. What a roller coaster ride of emotions!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

That he didn't escape through a window at night or something makes it hard for me to get my head around. If nothing else, Sandy could have done a diversion to assist in the escape. Your thought would be she needed the money, but the circumstances were such she was at risk of being named as an accomplice of multiple crimes. Nothing you did in the back half of the chapter would be compromised for taking a more logical action on the part of the MC. I really enjoyed the "after the weekend" writing as it flowed well and made sense. You heavily implied earlier they got divorced and he implemented the prenup, then pulled the rug out from underneath the reader. Again, no way he would have allowed the marriage to continue and in fact, having him "rescue" her at the end would be more meaningful if they were divorced. 4* for the series.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story. I love it. The emotions were strong. Good guy won in the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are extremely talented Dame Cindy

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

Your ending moved it to the top. Thanks…Slick742

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

maybe in trumpistan... sorry, but that is so far off

beating general civilization functions to a pulp for the "plot" to work....

the amount of people that have to be involved and "loyal" enough for the whole thing to even come close to working, as well as the amount of money needed to buy/rent/extort/pay/bribe all the stuff mentioned on the first pages.... nope, that's just beyond reason and since there's not enough wank material in this story, the "OMG its Lit cool down" is not valid in my opinion.

The author can write well as the structure and flow are enjoyable, but the plot.... at least in this story, is too outlandish (and breaks all "suspension if disbelive" barriers in Warpspeed)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. This was a very interesting and moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did demander help you with this one?? Because you drove it into the abyss about as fast as he does his stories with the bullshit RAAC and other plot holes. If you could have managed to throw in a threesome I'd be sure he helped. Very disappointing Chapter 2.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 1 year ago

The problem with all the many stories of this type is that the wayward wives (and it’s always the wife) has to be portrayed as ludicrously, impossibly stupid. That reduces the angst and anger and reconciliation or not as obviously contrived and therefore impossible to relate too. 4 stars but it was almost a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This could have pushed February Sucks off the throne except for the reconciliation at the end. That silly ending ruined a great story. Only 3 stars.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Good story, but marred by Lucas visiting Jackson monthly. I doubt the facility would allow Lucas to visit Jackson unescorted the first time, and would not allow continues visits. Despite this flaw, I enjoyed this story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usually I'm a big fan of your LW stories but this one misses the mark for me. No reasonable explanation for the reconciliation what so ever. And I'll guess I'll be like another commenter and will forever be wondering if Lucas got his bass boat out of this mess??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You honestly had something good set up with part 1, and then you just completely ruined it with part 2.

jneric2691jneric2691about 1 year ago

Potter's field is where they hurt the dead who have nothing, no money or family to claim the body. Not sure if they continue this or not.

Good story. 👍

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Unusual reconciliation for sure, but I suppose she paid her penance. The retribution for Jackson is one of the best I’ve read in a good while. Living for years as a quadriplegic, seeing Lucas and Mary, and then Lucas with Vanessa has to be the torture of the damned. Much better revenge than just killing him. Cindy, you have an evil sense of humor.

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Interesting story - kind of dark in places...

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Not sure about the reconciliation, if he could never forgive the humiliation and pain she gave him,why would he reconcile with her? I could possibly see him letting her get on her feet again, but to go this far,where they are back to man and wife?

You also committed an error in the writing, you introduced an element and didn't follow through. You have him telling the cops what happened to him, but that then disappears..the cops would have gotten a tox screen and likely would have found the drugs. Not to mention that the two goons should have been charged with assault, forcible detention among other crimes. I realize that Vanessa shooting Jackson was her atonement for what she did, but still there is a thread left hanging. Heck Jackson could have ended up in jail as a cripple.

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Good read. I enjoyed the story and was interested in how Part 2 was going to play out.

I guess Vanessa could be such a foolish woman to believe that the BS plan her boss put together so they could finally have a sexual weekend together. But the only way that seems believable is because Vanessa had for 7 years foolishly allowed herself to have an emotion affair with her boss. The extent of that emotional affair was clearly obvious to Lucas and Mary when Vanessa and her boss were dancing. In a sense, Vanessa had committed emotional adultery with her boss for years. They even talked about if they weren't married they would be with each other and that they were sexually attracted to each other. That is way more that a productive, normal boss-assistant relationship.

Still I could not have taken her back in the my home and become husband and wife again. Because the thing that would really eat at me more than the horrible set up and weekend Vanessa agreed to...that was awful enough. But twice during the weekend, Vanessa rubs her adulterous weekend with her boss in her husband's face. Once when she surprises Lucas with a kiss on the forehead and then walks away in a 'sexy bathing suit and high heels' and while still in view passionately kisses her boss before moving on with the day. Second, the dinner setup was totally over the top where Lucas had to watch them being romantic all dinner and Vanessa wearing new wedding rings from her boss.

I am sorry but Vanessa says that she loves only her husband through the story yet in those two incidents Vanessa is rubbing in cheating and adulterous weekend in her husband's face. I don't see how she loves her husband so much and can do those things in front of him. Those two incidents so a vindictive side to Vanessa that make her not seem so foolish about going along with the weekend idea but she was much more invested into the plan.

No way even after getting out of mental hospital I will ever sleep with her or be married to her.

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

What a ripper of a tale!!!! Thank you so much for contributing this. Sure others will point to plot holes and will fire "What ifs" at you, but from the perspective of an entertaining BTB, you succeeded admirably. By the way James G 5, you might like to seek professional help for the obvious stuttering problem you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can you write this story with the sexes reversed?

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

I liked it. Surprised he took her back. Ok with it. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never Jeopardize Tomorrow's Happiness by Forgetting About Yesterday's Pain.

An apt paraphrasing of "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Gamblinluck, I agree that he should have spoken up at the dinner, assuming that the guests were halfway normal.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselabout 1 year ago

Felt like you were in a hurry to post this and you posted an unfinished outline. Part 1 was good and flowed well. This part felt like there were pieces missing. Wish you could take a do-over and post a part 2 and 3 that all fit together (part 2 would be at the resort and part 3 would be the aftermath).

Keep at it.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Thanks for the part 2

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Thanks for the part 2

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

The cheating wife dishing out the revenge and reconciliation was a twist I did not see coming. Can't say she didn't pay a price. Pretty good read.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

I liked it! And it was interesting to see what your take on a reconciliation would be. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories such as this one allow an author the opportunity to display one of the most dominant female personality traits: cruelty. It's as if all of the vaunted female abilities to empathize, intuit, and nurture compress into devising the most hurtful possible outcome for the one person that they love the most (and, hence, know the most about). Everything else becomes beside the point: legalities, common sense, "real life". The point is that this is not real life as the wife has slipped into the condition of "abaissement de niveau mental". She really DOESN"T know why she does those things because she really isn't herself. Herein lies the seed of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written story. Both cheaters got what they deserved, moreso Jackson, who not only set everything up, but lied to Vanessa, leading her 2 think her husband’s giving her a weekend pass from their marriage.

—— How she can think that is beyond comprehension, especially when she not only didn’t tell Lucas what was planned, didn’t speak to him when she had the slight chance to do so. Then of course, there’s hubby’s drugging. She didn’t know that, but seeing his hurt/ angry expression, she should’ve went to him, irregardless of what Jackson would say. After all, it’s her husband. And not proudly show off her wknd wedding rings.

—- That Lucas allowed her back so she could get out of the institution was a giant step for him. On one side is her grossly idiotic betrayal , but on other side, her not knowing & indeed, being a victim also. I think I’ll go to the side of working towards forgiveness. And probably did more to the scumbag than her husband planned. 5 stars. Bob

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Different but nice.

jon991gjon991gabout 1 year ago

Like others I thought this had the makings of a great story but so many holes and multiple opportunities to raise hell whilst held at the hotel, then the reconciliation at the end put this story well and truly in the could have been good pile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way he would have been silent at dinner or any other time he was close to his wife.

The BTB was interesting and I loved the visits to the quadraphonic bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was five stars material, however:

I though the sentence structure wasn't smooth and communicative on a few

; maybe3 or 4 times.

I think a little more editing It would of been 5 stars.

I'm generous and giving the story 5 stars. RCD

I feel the 1-5 stars rating system leaves gaps in rating ability. My preference would be 1 thru 10

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

Ugh, not a bad story overall, but some big logic flaws here. Why remain silent during the event? Hired muscle? Well it did not stop him later, and btw what they would do? Beat him im front of everyone while he reveals the truth? Maybe, but it would certainly put an end to all this bullshit, considering Vanessa was not completely evil.

And what about signed papers? Asshole like him would certainly try something with them.

3/5.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

What happened to the criminal investigation? I liked the story, but why the reconciliation? 4 stara.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

I truly enjoy this author but this one seems to fall apart at the end. Just don’t see the MC taking the wife back or him spending too much time worrying about her or her affair partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy writes great BTB stories but this time decided to just burn the bastard and not the bitch. A truly loving and committed wife would have quit her job 2 years before this stupid plan. For the past 3 years she had been having an emotional affair and then tossed her marriage aside to consummate her affair. She knew how Jackson thought, so she knew what he would do to bed her. She knew in her heart what was happening and chose to disregard it all to fuck. The MC should be happy that karma took care of the two lovers for him but taking her back? She's not the woman he loved, hadn't been for a couple of years, if she ever was.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

I think the NDA would have been unenforceable due to the Illegal drugging and false imprisonment and then the beating. You dropped to four stars with the unbelievable RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So……..Did he get the boat?

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, amazing second part!!!! Congratulations!!!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@sbrooks,

you and your nit-picks. I can't believe how any writer would put up with the backhanded insults you infer with your narcissistic comments.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but had an issue with some points.

1st, Lucas was told that Vanessa never knew he was drugged, was told she was being lied to about his consent, and she didn’t know that he was being held hostage.

2nd, he had a chance to yell and make it known he did not consent when he called her the next morning, but did not.

3rd, he had another shot at the formal dinner but again did not.

Yes, Vanessa was in the wrong, but he was totally wrong that she was a part of the plan to physically harm him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good writing, covers all the Writers' Workshop criteria quite thoroughly, so kudos for that.

The story (taken as a whole) requires the suspension of belief to a greater extent than I would wish--but having said that, the behavior of the main characters was consistent throughout, and the plot twists were adequately prepared for, so the story holds together even if a reader might not agree with the author's choices for the characters.

Really enjoyed it and liked the (eventual) reconciliation.

Keep writing. More please.

MLJ

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 1 year ago

No retribution against the goons who beat him and held him captive? No retribution against the assholes company?

Other than that, the story is OK.

DOL

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 1 year ago

I waited for part 2 and I did enjoy the overall story with a few problems with Lucas, at any time during brunch or at the formal dinner Lucas could have opened his mouth and loudly expressed his none compliance with what was going on, instead he kept his mouth shut and let it continue. I would like to thank Cindy TV for a great story and a winning ending.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

What a huge turnaround!! And you pulled it off perfectly with everyone’s honour and respect I place or should I say replaced. Well done! Exceptional writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a fantasy. What word to describe a well-written but crazy story? How about chimerical fantasy? You can't analyze the literary DNA in this chimerical piece. The ending of defacto reconciliation with the wife defies any logical basis, but is that isn't the point of it, right? Still don't know whether to be horrified, fascinated, or both by this work. So, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and this is the third time I've read it (in 2 years). I hate the nightmare of him being drugged & being helpless for a weekend but at least the good wound up triumphing in the end though at a severe price. Thank you for writing this and will be following you and your other stories.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

While reading this, Hank Williams Jr's song 'Country Boy Can Survive' came to mind. The big difference in the two, a country Boy and a city boy, the country boy would have managed to get free and kick some city boy ass, lol. Ain't too many things these boys can't do. All the years in the Military, I'd have gotten out and made at least a half dozen weapons and went to war with the enemy. Take no prisoners! lol Take out the leader first and all the Indians go home unpaid with their tails tucked. Just saying! When TSHF it'll be total Chaos for the city boy while us country boys set around eating and sipping whine with our shotgun across our laps, high powered rifle and scope strapped to our backs and a .357 strapped to our hips! "Country Folks Can Survive!"

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Oh yeah, I still gave you 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Can't beat that score!

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

You were really on to something here with scumbag cheaters getting what’s coming to them. The ending was bad. Never reconcile, never forgive, never forget. Cheaters always cheat. Never take them back. He should have let her rot forever in that hell hole. Nice to see that guy die, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a very good story well told. keep it up

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

The ending was a little over the top but overall a great story reading the setup when the med was put into the drink I found myself screaming at the screen not to drink it and you even had me feeling helps the whole time he was being held against his will. That kind of writing takes talent kind of like the talent it takes for an actor/ actress to actually make you hate them as the bad guy don't ever stop writing. An adoring fan

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Never understand no forgivness withsomeoneyou claim to love.not valid in all cases but stories where wife is put on street penniless and homeless leave me cold if you can do that to someone you lov you never loved them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun read. This took the wife/secretary/boss-lover scenario to a worst-case result & on to the 3rd-power! There was the con & fling set-up amped up via the drugged/kidnapping portion; next, the beaten up & hospitalized portion; then, the pregnant-wife-turned-murderer portion! So, I guess a fairly-tale ending, after what--3 or 4years?--while silly, was to be expected! Absurd on all counts! But surely entertaining!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read!. It has everything. Stupid wife seduced by a slimy boss and humiliating her husband a husband who gets his best revenge on both of them and doesn’t have to pay for it. The boss becomes a para who has e to live his miserable completely aware in a useless shell. A wife who does his dirty work for him and has to pay the price for it. If I were the x I would have visited the crip more often to rub it as hard as I could. Plus as a bonus he got his wife back. This is worth six stars but they only give out five

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Thanks for this story! It is different from most of what appears on this site and I did very much enjoy it. I hope you are doing well and continue to write.

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, it hell my attention start to finish.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Cindy - whoa, what a Great Story, Great Writing, fantastic tale yet we get so many many nit-pickers acting like they know more about the story than you. Thank You miss Cindy what a great effort that you put forth here. I love a happy ending too. 5 great big stars for you. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. 5 stars. It reminded me a lot of a story about a UK couple who were flown to a private beach resort, where the wife was used by her boss/company owner and his friends. The wife barely saw the husband the entire time she was there, and the husband escaped the resort compound (slipped out the window away from the body guards) by bus and went home. Once there, he took what he wanted, contacted a solicitor and divorced the wife for adultery along with suing her boss/his company for alienation of affection, prostitution (wife got 100K for the week, as she was there for the entire time. The boss made up some excuse for him not being around) and kidnapping (him complete with body guards). Needless to say, once he was gone (without her knowledge), the real party started with an all night gang bangs. Then she got back home, she was fired from her job, and also found out her husband was gone. It also reminded me a little bit of "The Bridge", which is a similar story to this one. Yes, there are others as well, but those 2 stand out as does 1 other that I can't think of the name to (husband goes on a business trip to New England, for his company during a holiday weekend (4th of July I think) while the wife stayed and partied with their friends having group sex for the weekend. He got back home before she did and she found an empty house once she got back. Needless to say they divorced too. I'm sure there's another one similar to first, but instead, her boss turned her over to a business client who had his way with her on a private island. Her boss and his lackeys had her too. The husband took an early supply boat and left the island leaving her behind to have her fun and party. Needless to say they divorced as well (papers were waiting for her once she got home). Similar themes, just different stories all well told. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Jackson got his, but not enough. Vanessa got hers, but was used and lied to. Too bad Lucas wouldn't have the vasectomy reversed and give Vanessa a new baby- her husband's baby.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Girl, you really have some talent inside you and I am reading more of your work asap. This was a wonderfully intense story that was laden with great characters, emotional swings, and a perfect fluidity from start to finish. Respect and highest marks.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Commenting on both stories, just a well written, tho overall sad story. Glad that Venessa didn't spend those 5yrs in prison & at the end, her husband accepted her back. She was almost as much a victim as Lucas, tho she did want to spend romantic time with Jackson. However, she never agreed or knew about the lies, drugs, or Jackson's thugs severely beating Lucas up. However, if she didn't agree to everything & want to have that weekend.... 5 stars, wonderful story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice creative burn. Great story, and thanks for a happy ending 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was one of the best stories I've read here on Literotica. You're becoming one of my favorite authors, please keep writing. I love this ending and how you were able to dish out a great BTB AND a Reconciliation at the same time. Well Done!!!! 100 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He took her back?!!!? WTF?! A well written and paced tale. I gave only 4 stars because of the reconciliation. After the vicious beating he took and her disrespect by taking off her rings and wearing ,IN PUBLIC, another set. NO WAY!!!! Keep up the good work. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this has to be the most comprehensive revenge and RAAC story I have had the pleasure to read. There is almost everything that needed to be resolved all tied in one neat package. My only question is did he tell Vanessa that he cheated on her while she was away in jail and rehab? I wish that I could give more than 5 stars but have to be content with only 5. I read part 2 first so I have to go back and read part 1. Loved the detail and explanations of the betrayal and love for Vanessa and her husband.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965about 1 year ago

Interesting read. The story in the real world is out there, but the writing was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica. The emotions were real and I couldn't stop reading. Thanks for sharing this story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So well written, but let's be honest, there is no way she deserved anything. Five stars for the writing...it's your story. I just hate the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not dead set against reconciliations (they do happen) but just wish they were more realistic. For example, the relationship would never go back to what it had been; everything starts anew. Also, that woman would never feel/smell/taste the same again. Finally, just accepting her back after her weekend-long stunt and 5 yr. psyche commitment just doesn't work!

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

To be honest, I never liked CTVs stories very much, and the writing still leaves a lot to be desired, with this narrative it's impossible to convey true emotions, BUT for this one I really want to give credits where it's due, the cheater's actions were a wonderful and refreshing idea. For once 4*

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

A person never changes I think she knew what was going on and rubbed her husbands nose in it. She wanted her boss and she got what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wasn't nuts about how they started having sex almost immediately after her return to the house

I would have thought the images of her infidelity would make him go limp.

No mention of his love live while she was in the sanitarium?

All in all it gets 5 stars from me

Signed an old buckeye.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but a few things stuff out as hard to buy, including the financial premise.

1. She decides that the best way to fix her relationship with her husband that was damaged by her being too emotionally close to her boss was to fuck her bus for 25k? Wtf? That's not logic that I can buy. If she knows he's that upset about an emotional relationship how could she possibly think seeking herself for 25k would fix things?

2. If we can buy into one, it still raises the question: why the hell wouldn't you stay to hear his approval for yourself and why wouldn't you read the contact and let him do the same? Only reason to rush him was to trick him which means she knew he wouldn't approve as much as the asshole did.

3. The contract is unenforceable in any jurisdiction where prostitution is illegal because it is a contract for something illegal... Prostitution. Also, the construction agreement doesn't make any illegal. If it was enforceable it still only means he had to pay back the money off he broke the contract... Though other sanctions could be included but that wasn't discussed.

Anyway the big one is#1. I could overlook #3. Still enjoyed the writing though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vanessa’s “MISTAKE?” How could she let herself be persuaded? Because it’s what she wanted! This whole mess was just because she wanted her boss’s dick.

PrefshavenPrefshavenabout 1 year ago

I like the fact that you broke the story into 2. While I will never take back a cheating wife, this story is entirely yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This should be a movie.

Maybe a bit of planning to get it together but what a great ending. The revenge is FANTASTIC, yes this could happen in the movie scenes.

I really enjoyed it.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

😂 Shouldn’t have taken her back, she betrayed him long before she fucked Jackson. In some ways an emotional affair is worse than a quick roll in the hat.

Darkie10Darkie1012 months ago

Another winner

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There are a couple of mentions of a trial without any detail about who was on trial, which was one of a few loose ends but all in all a ripping yarn. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Epic Story and Great Ending. 5 Stars!!!

michaellajonesmichaellajones12 months ago

liked the story right up until the ending. The longer it went on the more it was heading for reconciliation.

Snakedoctor47Snakedoctor4712 months ago

I loved it. Very compelling, I felt lucas' rage myself. The reconciliation was good too, after all, he was happy so why shouldn't he?

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

A reread. One of my favorite story lines. And one of my favorite treatments.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gave it an average score. He should have followed through with the divorce. She may have been stupid but, she willingly went along with the program. What became of the bodyguards?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brutal. But somehow emotionally taut and amazing.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise12 months ago

After rereading this story I upgraded my score from 4 to 5

Please keep writing I LOVE your style

Darren

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dude spent too much time crying. He had enough time to recover himself and be a bit more calm.

Wifey should not be "more beautiful than ever" after that many more years of age plus breakdown, incarceration and the mental institution.

Some recovery to health and vitality for her, yes, but....

... these are small quibbles.

Interesting that the husband's own fidelity detoured quite a bit along the way. That did not seem to come up in the epilogue...

This was an thought-provoking reconciliation, well done!

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have been a 5 if he had not taken her back. Again, hard to believe women can be this dumb and self centered , but they are out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sure she was manipulated but she actively wanted the weekend and did what she could to get it. She thought and saw what it was doing and didn't stop it either. While she atoned for her involvement, any sort of questioning on the husband's part would have added to the fact that what she did was truly unforgivable. There's just too many strikes against to have this result in a reconciliation in my books.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great ending and fun read. Thanks for the entertainment - 5 Stars.

Torsini71Torsini7111 months ago

Wow! Your stories are crazy good and the twist with them getting back together was not expected. Nicely done!

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

That was a hard story to read. I do feel bad for Vanessa. Yes, what she did was wrong, but she was skillfully manipulated by a predator. Her husband was removed as an obstacle without her knowing that he wouldn’t go along with it. They are both the victims of horribly criminal behaviour.

The reconciliation was a surprise, and appreciated. Some would disagree, but hanging on to pride cheats a person out of better things. I am happy she ended up in a good place. So much pain, it hurts my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES