All Comments on 'Vanessa's Mistake Pt. 02: Fin'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She was stupid enough to even consider this, she payed, he payed even worse (they were both equally guilty as they were both married) the husband taking her back eventually was totally unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Vanessa got off too easy. He should have just dumped her as publicly as possible. Stupid cunt

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very fun story! What a novel twist at the end.

I don't think a loving woman can be 'seduced'. If a woman loves her husband nothing can break that love; even if things grow stagnant after decades together she can communicate with her man and they can work through it together--to both their satisfaction. If she chooses to cheat, that is absolutely unacceptable, heinous, and evil in every single instance. Same if a husband chooses to cheat.

But it's the fact that she was willing to murder Jackson, thus destroying her own life completely and in the process avenging her husband, that shows a rather stunning level of remorse and devotion. This is one of the only cases, if not the only one, where reconciliation with a cheater could possibly be acceptable. For some inexplicable reason I felt a little bad for Vanessa. Fuck Jackson, he got exactly what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! What a roller coaster ride. Great Story and wonderful ending. 10 Stars!

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Schadenfreude!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Why do wives believe what a potential lover says without confirming with their husbands?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You get pets snipped, so what did he expect. Real men produce sperm, toys and pets don't.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Blake and Jay were not punished so far as I could tell. Otherwise great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a creative revenge - great ending. Five Stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Creative karma but no way in hell should Lucas have welcomed her back.

Best course of actin for Lucas would have been to look at Sandy the whore and say “well since you have give me permission to use you body in lace of my soon to be ex-wife that is exactly what is going to happen.” The proceed to block the door with furniture and beat the hell out of her, broken ribs, broken nose, dislocated elbows, cut up her face and don’t stop until the goons got ahold of him. Second best course f actin would have been to use a knife to stab himself in the lung at the “wedding” dinner forcing Vanessa to watch and scream “I never agreed to this.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An adult should be completely clear on that a contract signed under duress is not binding, obviously, or else bank robberies would look quite different. Holding someone against their will is a felony called kidnapping, a life crime in most states. You'd have to pay someone quite a bit of cash to eat a life sentence. When investigators and prosecutors come calling, employees start talking, unless you're running a religion or a street gang. Hell, even civil depositions and discovery subpoenas can get to the facts.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

Hahaha. I was correct...

HUSBAND = HUGE 😿

WIFE = A LIAR

Xavier3737Xavier373710 months ago

He should NEVER have taken her back. She still had a big roll in planning and deceiving Lucas!!!!

Fjmax6Fjmax610 months ago

I image the BTB crowd are not happy, I am a member of the BTB crowd, BUT in this instant I like the ending only because Lucas really did love her, she did provide him with revenge against Jackson, and when looking through Vanessa's eyes or thoughts she really did love Lucas, and was so sorry she had a mental breakdown. I think there should of been some sort of justice for the 2 goons, after all they are guilty of kidnapping. Over all I give the story 4.5, but can only click stars so you got 5.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This author is truly bizarre, but in such a manner one is compelled to read. Somewhat like if Edgar Allan Poe wrote on Literotica.com. Now if CindyTV could only find a way to include a cask of amontillado.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At least the predator got a satisfying punishment as did the cheating wife, sort of.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Since someone mentioned Edgar Allen Poe, saddest poem ever "Anna Belle Lee" brings me to tears every damn time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah Cindy! Come on GF!! After what she did to him? He takes her back?! No bloody way that would happen. Set her in support home of some kind? Sure. But absolution..No way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story over all, but I agree with one of the comments below the fact Vanesse didn't check with Lucas that he was okay with it was wrong on her part and because of that I don't believe Lucas should have reconciled with her. Also, wasn't it mentioned that they would sign a post-nuptial saying that they would not have sex again, but then again Jackson had zero intentions of following through on anything he said he would do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A fascinating story with lots of little twists and turns.

Her behaviour was unconscionable, even if she was duped.

I agree with Anon comments from 3 days earlier in "Ah Cindy!"

It is totally inconceivable that he would take her back after all the suffering she put him through.

It is also highly doubtful he would even take her home after that weekend. He had already decided the marriage was dead.

We are left with just too too many unanswered questions

Why did he wait until he found out she was pregnant before he filed for divorce?

Why didn't he file as soon as he could? A lawyer would happily visit a hospital bed to get some work. What was he waiting for?

At The Meeting you write that she did not know anything about what had happened to him that weekend, but he had already asked very pointed and leading questions that explained to her exactly what had happened to him.

Why would he think his girls would be better off being raised by someone who was so screwed up and damaged that she had just spent the previous 5 years in the loony bin?

Did he ever get revenge on the 2 thugs who bashed him up? He told the cops, but did it ever get to court?

Who was charged with the drugging and kidnapping or unlawful detention or what ever the legal eagles call it?

What penalty was there for his breaking the NDA he signed?

Lots of interesting points raised in this story, but there are too many left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Normally I like all of Cindy’s stories. This one, I have an issue with his staying married to Vanessa, and allowing her back in his bed. The level of disrespect she showed him at the resort, and not even checking to see if he was ok with the whole thing, were deplorable. As was the beating he received. I think the husband should have allowed the court system, to give her two more years in the loony bin, or 2 more in prison. Her shooting of her boss and lover, didn’t earn her forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very creative Revenge Story and the best part was it was all self inflicted. Excellent! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another wonderful story from CindyTV, one of my new favorite authors. I read the post below from Anon with all the questions and complaints about missing content, as if this was a actual complete novel that he paid for. Cindy don't listen to the Anons that complain or nitpick. They've never written a story, but are fast to point out your mistakes. Thank you for posting your fiction, and allowing us to read them for Free - Most of us appreciate your efforts! - Blake

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

I wish I could understand this ongoing theme in LW stories that regardless of how morally and ethically corrupt a woman is 'she is still the children's mother' and is somehow good for them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the ending

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

Good grief. What would ever cause a man to take a woman like that back?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. My only caveat is the bodyguards needed a day of reckoning.

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

Not a bad story but somewhat far fetched. Loved the revenge inflicted on Jackson… couldn’t happen to a “nicer” guy!!! Have a major problem with Lucas allowing his stupid, brain dead wife back into his bed. Surely there isn’t a self respecting man alive that could/would allow that to happen?? If he wanted to occasionally give her a pity poke ok but find another decent woman, settle down with her and let the bitch go!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vanessa, was a very lucky Mother.

A billionaire would of been prepared and paid his way out of everything.

I know of a billionaire that has caused the death of others and still is not charged with - Manslaughter.

CindyTV the story gets a five 5, I don't like everything about it but It's good.

Besides You can't please everyone all of the time. good work!!!

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

A "Good" story, all in all . Although, I have trouble with... " We survived the storm and came out better on the other side. " ... If he thinks that he and the Bitch Wife are better than before the affair ; then he needs a bit of time in that facility . JMO

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg, the moralising if some ppl is incredible. The fact that V thought her husband agreed to it and was unaware of his drugging, imprisonment and beating changes almost everything. Was she guilty of cheating if she thought her husband knew and agreed, nope. Was she guilty of being gullible and not fully knowing her husband, yes. So really at the end of the day, we're judging her on the idea that she wanted to ... So every single married woman that's seen Justin Bieber live is guilty and should be divorced, because if given the opportunity every single one of them would have slept with him if they could have without either their husbands knowing or their consent. Argue all you want but the fact remains, most people want to but they don't due to fear of the consequences. Not because of some magical moral compass or fairy tale ideas about love, loyalty and fidelity. There is a reason so many weak ppl believe need to believe in God to keep them straight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bitch deserved all the bad things that happened to her and the bastard did too! That the husband took her back was his choice (misguided, undeserved) but his choice.

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

Women really don't understand men. They think sex is just about physical gratification and don't realise it has a much deeper meaning to men.

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

I don’t understand why a man, any man, would allow a lying, cheating, back stabbing bitch have any further contact with his children or for that matter with he, himself!! She went to jail and that ensured he would have full custody of the kids. They should be fully protected at all times!! Maybe when they are adults they can make an informed decision as to whether or not they end to associate with the bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I know the theme is BTB and as such this complaint is kind of missing that point. But I just feel sad for Lucas that he has to keep going back to Jackson to torture him.

What happened to Lucas was awful but by revisiting his tormentor he's just keeping himself from moving on... its just kind of sad for him.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

Giving her a place to stay through her probation wasn’t forgiveness, it was for the benefit of his daughters and other family. I don’t buy into Lucas not filing the divorce. He was too far gone at the time to let her off the hook. That would have been an act of forgiveness, which he’d said (multiple times) would never happen. It would have been more consistent with his character, if he’d placed a small portion of his settlements in a trust for her return to society - merciful and charitable but not forgiveness.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I'm sorry, not sorry, but a woman who is told that her husband is okay with something, and doesn't talk to him to confirm, deserves whatever happens to her.

Redaer99Redaer999 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the first part. I thought it was very well written and thank you for writing it and a number of your previous stories.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Simply WOW ! And NOT in a good way. This story had promise in the beginning but soon turned to a pile of steaming s$)&. The story was so unbelievable as to be ridiculous. No woman would ever act so stupidly.

You desperately need an editor. Your writing sounds like a 5th grader, all stilted and not how people actually talk. The quality of a story has nothing to do with length or how many times a weak character apologizes. So many inconsistencies. Going cross town to a hospital 30 miles away. That’s some big town.

I had to stop reading or my brain was going to explode. I try not to be mean in my comments, but this one deserves it. I kept hoping it would get better, but it didn’t , it got worse. Gave it a 1-because zero wasn’t an option.

CindyTVCindyTV8 months agoAuthor

@stubbyone - I've never replied to any of the comments before but, yours was the most ridiculous one I've read. You make a personal attack at my 5th grade writing skills, and then show everyone that you don't know anything about women and what they are capable of. You probably live in your mom's basement and are most likely one of those 40 year old virgins. Then I went to your profile page, and SHOCKER - You've never contributed anything or graced us with one of you amazing literary works. Do us a favor, write a story and show us all how smart you are. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She planned her cheating. Not a mistake. Why does she have to be accepted again? She has the capabilities to repeat the action.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

A wonderful story totally imploded in upon a ridiculously improbable anti-climatic ending that was as unbelievable as it was unlikely!

It was on-course for a full five stars AND five more for a bonus, and WOULD have done so had it been curtailed with the penultimate para from `The Claire Young Mental Facility'- "She remembered the words Lucas had said the last time they were together,

"I hope you live a long, miserable life." He got what he had wished for.

After that, it all went South faster than an Arctic glacier in the tropics!

Less sometimes really IS more! - After that, the whole thing plunged from TEN Stars to NONE in the blink of an eye!

Sorry, but you cannot resuscitate body AFTER it has been hanged, drawn & quartered!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but really? I like a good reconciliation story as much as the next guy but even with her being tricked by Jackson, her betrayal makes Linda from February Sucks look like a saint. Should have ended somewhere on page 3. Either with the bar scene and then something he reads in the newspaper and a subsequent funeral or once she shot Jackson and went to the mental institution. Ok her time in hell changed her but so what? Forgiveness is nit the same as reconciliation, and he won't even forgive her let alone forget. So she gets to reconcile because she shot Jackson and he became fully paralyzed? Perfect revenge for hubby? Wow. A strange moral calculus. Even if he coukd come to forgive her, why reconcile with her. Their marriage is dead. She killed it that weekend. It died her first night with Jackson but wss absolutely butchered with the dinner scene and her wearing Jackson's rings he gave her for the husband-wife fantasy. Wtf? I am not a big fan of btb (I personally have a great marriage) buy karma can sort quite a few things out. Heck just ending it with the prenuptial and her pregnancy and their face to face in the bar seemed a good cut point. Of course it is the author's story and is fiction. No denying the author writes well but yikes! Speaking of the pregnancy, how does a married woman who had to worry about birth control since her teenage years, how does she not think about contraception? Oops she forgot hubby has a snip? Wth? I get that Jackson would not due condoms, but she knew what was coming (possibly). Get an IUD. Or a diaphragm. Or shocking. Go on the pill. Or maybe go on Plan B after the weekend. Depending on which medication, she woukd have up to 5-7 days. Seriously. That part of the story seemed unnecessary and inexplicable. It is often over used in LW stories. She is what in her late 30s with two kids and a husband with a vasectomy? And not a thought to contraception or plan B? That is just brainless. Of course before and during she was delusional and afterwards immensely distraught. Anyways, forgiveness? Fine. But reconciliation? On what planet?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

By the time this series was published in early 2023, CindyTV had submitted more than two dozen stories to Literotica over a time span of a bit more than a year. In other words, CindyTV had become a relatively well experienced Literotica author. It is surprising, therefore, to see this author commit a sophomoric error that is commonly seen in the Loving Wives category. Even the most obtuse LW reader soon comes to realize an author must limit the degree to which he/she vilifies a cheating spouse in the early portion of a story line if a reconviliztion is planned. Readers will not accept a reunion with a monster, even one limited to a FWB level of intimacy. Undeterred by this widely recognized aspect of successful RAAC plot development, CindyTV proceeded to subject the husband to trauma at the hands of the wife's boss that likely would result in PTSD. The author makes the wife fully complicit in the abuse of her husband. Really, how hard would it have been for the wife to call "Full Stop" on the supposed role play going on between her and her boss at every 12 hour mark of the fantasy until she had an opportunity to check in with her beloved husband and ensure all was well with him and in their marriage? What sane and caring person would not take a 5 minute break twice daily during such an outrageous experiment to safeguard their spouse and their relationship with them? The wife does not and so reveals her true colors as an uncaring, selfish and self absorbed slut. CindyTV nonetheless believes her worthy of reconciliation after she puts two bullets into her lover, leaving her bewildered spouse the joy of being a single parent to their two young children while she licks her wounds and gives birth to her bastard child in prison. WTF?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Barring the RAAC, this is one of the best versions of this, oft told , story available in LW. Jackson’s punishment was perfect.

DormayVooDormayVoo8 months ago

The nitpicking about how the husband should have behaved given his wife’s behaviour seems to miss a basic tenet regarding the enjoyment of fiction. The term is “willing suspension of disbelief.” Even the finest and most celebrated works of fiction are riddled with unlikelihoods. So, in order to enjoy the story itself, we overlook the probability of occurrence, accept the premise as presented, and go along for the ride. Which might just be why it is called “fiction.” This story by CindyTV was based on an interesting premise. It is not a novel premise by any means, but the writing conveys the terrorization of the husband with a visceral acuity. I enjoyed this story immensely for that reason. Whether the hubby took her back is not the crux of the story, so the resolution is almost anticlimactic regardless

FordF150guyFordF150guy8 months ago

I know a lot of readers like to peel back the layers of the story in their comments. Rarely do I do that. I like to keep it short and sweet. I like the K.I.S.S. Philosophy. So here goes. Very good story, but totally unrealistic fantasy ending that the husband would take her back.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Contrary to other readers, I can see a reconciliation after all the pain suffered.

Yes, the wife convey a 'bimbo' intellect or is it called blind stupidity.

Either way, enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is just pure mess. First, it’s delusional overkill. I know this is fiction, but it’s so extreme and unlike anything that would happen in real life, one wonders “what’s the point of it all”? Some extreme delusional fantasy for the trolls that abound here? How’s about a thoughtful story that grapples in real life ways with relationship problems, including infidelity, not with psycho revenge fantasies where neither the offending conduct nor the retribution bear any resemblence to real life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story! Always appreciate a really good redemption story. As for the cheating- I see it as covering 3 levels like murder charges. Vanessa was guilty of 3rd degree cheating by becoming emotionally invested/ involved with a coworker and not doing anything about it. Then compounding it when she did. Not do anything once it was pointed out to her after “ the dance”. She was guilty of 2nd degreee cheating for EVEN wanting a “Hall Pass”. Just because one doesn’t actually have sex outside of one’s marriage- just wanting to is enough. Vanessa was obviously guilty of 3rd degree cheating by going though with the ridiculous weekend.

It was somewhat confusing when comparing Vanessa’s 2 weekend reflections. In the first- she says that after the first night which release just lust brought about by 7 years of flirting. She mentioned how she wanting to run and hide after the dinner and her wearing the other pricks rings at dinner. How she felt used and how her husband wa ms a much better lover. In the second reflection Vanessa says how wonderful her husband was for essentially letting her have such a great weekend hall pass???

Over I enjoyed how it played out. I know some will say to just divorce her but it has to be on a case by case basis. In this case I think that Vanessa paid a high enough price and she seemed truly remorseful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It took them completely by surprise. On the same night, each of the bodyguards were at different clubs. When they left towards their car, a van came up to them and 5 men with metal bats cornered them near a car.

They tried to fight their way out to run away but all they got were heavy hits in their arms and legs. A 6th guy came out with a portable dvd player on which they saw a familiar face.

"You may or may not remember me, but i fully remember you. You helped Jackson fuck my wife and stopped me from doing anything about it. Tonight you pay for siding with the devil. Tonight you burn!".

The instant it finished the men took out firelighter bottles and sprayed them fully with it. They again tried to fight their way out, but carefully placed hits took them down.

After they were doused in fireflighter fluid, the 6th guy took out his phone and held it toward them. They saw Lucas's face in the video call.

"The same can happen to your family, your kids, your loved ones. Deposits have been made in such a way that if anything happens to me and my family, your loved ones will take your place on the pire. Take your punishment. Now burn!".

The fire sprouted and soon they blacked out from the searing pain. They survived only to live a life of indiscriminate pain amd mutilation caused by the burn.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good storie liked very much how everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed your story and your consistently fine writing. This is a truly sad tale of deep love being subverted. The retribution is just and entertaining, even though it is unlikely in the real world. But, who writes fiction to reflect the real world? Definitely a 6* effort. Thank you.

Ed

Darudester2023Darudester20237 months ago

Well done. You hit several of my nerves so to speak. I now know I get great satisfacsatisfactions from getting this emotional vegeance. So good! One of my favorites for sure. All the best...

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

A great story…………..up to the parole hearing! That’s the moment the “Forgiveness Bug” entered the system poisoning what was a really great BTB/revenge story!

Usually a dependable author, I can’t understand where the perverse bug lives, it is creeping into far too many stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MAJOR, Karma kick back! Both the scumbag and wife got burned big time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars as the bodyguards were not taken care of .. They kept him a captive and beat the hell out of him . 4 guys with Baseball bats should pay them a visit .

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

only one thing here i dont undestand she got preggo and had to give the child up and she never thought about the chils again no matter who the father was dont see a mother doing that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Average read, the author seems more enthusiastic than the characters.

I am rather unhappy about the lack of punishment that remains due to Jay and Blake. Why did the epilogue not mention their incident with a chipper/shredder? Surely they represent unfinished business.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want to rate it higher, really I do. Like the Anon from 7 days ago, I want to see the thugs get an ass whooping or similar. They absolutely need to be given some retribution. If it had that I could rate higher.

bribenkbribenk6 months ago

why did nothing come of the police complaint he filed when he was hospitalized? why didn't he sue Jackson's company and get him fired? why didn't he sue the resort?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This to some extent was my wife. Never listened to me about getting to involved with males at work. The whole story is to complicated and complex but I had a breakdown because of her and she divorced me for unreasonable behaviour when she had shacked up with some one. Luckily the Judge on the financial side of the divorce saw she was shacked up and allowed me to keep my pensions. I had paid the whole of the mortgage off on the house but I still had to give her half. She wrecked my metal health for years.

SO yes this story can be real and the problem is even when the issues are raised, you are listened to and its all your fault. Lastly, yet another story where safe sex is not thought about.

NicealloverNiceallover5 months ago

Congratulations on writing an excellent reconciliation story. When a woman makes a mistake if she is truly repentant, truly sorry for what she did, and willing to sacrifice herself for her betrayed husbands happiness then there can be forgiveness.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

This plot has been used a number of times. It never gets more believable. Women who believe that they can publicly cheat and that their husband will somehow go along with their lust-fest are delusional. Women who believe they can cheat and that it will not affect their marriage as long as their husbands never find out are delusional. The act of cheating will affect their own perception of their marriage. Everyone loses.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another dumb bitch that falls prey to an obvious predator and reaps the consequences. The predator also paid a very hefty price in this one, which was the best part. Cheating: a great way to fuck up a bunch of lives for a few moments of passion *thumbs up*.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Disclaimer - Absolutely expect this post to be deleted and.... I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!

CindyTV .... what happened??? Too many Drugs??? Brain Fart??? Toilet seat left up???

Until NOW, "YOU" - CindyTV "were" one of my favorite writers! An articulate author, whose stories are engaging and fun to read knowing the good guys won and the bad guys (see "the CUNT" Vanessa) were vanquished!

NOT ANYMORE!!!

So what changed??? Fuck if I or the rest of your loyal fan base knows!!!

Ending comment - I assume after creating this CUCK SHIT, "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", RACC abomination you felt the need to throw in this "little" gem to justify the RAAC ending to this TURD of a story ....

"Never Lose Today's Happiness by Thinking About Yesterday's Pain".

What a "sweet, sentimental" statement!

Unfortunately, "THE PAIN" YOU fool hardly ask your readers to swallow (insert Vanessa - the despicable, cheating, traitorous wife) will always be there every time Lucas looks into the deceitful eyes of his "loving wife".

Forgiveness is GOOD .... IT IS NOT DELUSIONAL!!!

So to summarize ..... RAAC WAS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIED!!! Vanessa was, is and will always be a Cheating Whore wife!!!

Shame Literotica refuses to create a CUCKHOLD category ,,,, YOU would certainly have scored a "5" with "that" crowd instead of the "1" it received here.

Might want to get to know your audience a "wee" bit better or else you will end up with the likes of George Anderson & Matt Moreau (both driven from this site due to their CUCK agendas)!

Finis .... for now.

wlpjwlpj4 months ago

You're one of my favorites and I love MOST of your stories but UGHHH a fucking pregnancy. I see so many comments in so many stories where people want to see a pregnancy. I dont see the fascination about someone getting knocked up and those people are as annoying as slow drivers in the fast lane.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"By her own words, she had an affair with another man and was carrying his baby. She was involved in your injuries and did things that I will not mention in this meeting. Why would you take her back?"

The judge asked a cogent question. This wasn't a 'mistake' but a colossal case of misjudgement not to know her husband of 20+ years well enough to think he would agree with her self-indulgence. The boss apparently knew the wife better than her husband did judging by the evidence. So why would he take her back? You wouldn't forget this behavior even after three years. And not filing for divorce seems just unreal. Reality might be forgiving her publicly and helping her parole, but one would think helping the divorced Ex move into a small appt and get her useful employment to rebuild her life without him. That, and serious therapy or out-patient psychiatric treatment for an obvious mental disorder. That degree of misjudgement is beyond abnormal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These stories are the Literotica equivalent of the very worst, contrived, and ridiculous comic-strip action flicks that the sub-50 I.Q. Wunderkinderen in Hollywould [sic] can conceive. They take what's on the surface as an interesting or unusual premise and apply it to a story using characters who act, talk, and think like regular characters in the beginning. Then, they begin to act out in ways that make Jack Nicholson's Jack Torrance character in The Shining seem normal by comparison. Except these writers apply that to several characters. In this story, the wife sees this as a mistake early on but stays with the boss. Then, she allows herself to be paraded, manipulated, and used as a vehicle to degrade her husband. Then, when she discovers he has been beaten, her reaction is like, "Oh, my." She goes from loyal and aware to disloyal and Martin Slut Ray afflicted literally overnight.

*

MC in these stories are emotional pinballs as they bounce from rage to despair to crying to... Never, do we see a real reaction, such as we'd expect anyone to act in a crisis. You know, measured, calculating, and to a point, acceptance of the inevitable with a goal of surviving to fight another day. Or, even the antithesis of that, which is to force their hand to the extent that the weekend comes apart and law enforcement or other concerned parties, such as the lodge management in this case, get involved.

*

Moreover, in the litigious U.S., the thought of any senior law partner being stupid enough to force a compelled NDA tied to a payment that violates Sarbanes-Oxley to the billionth power is the stuff of cartoon cats and mice who speak, run around on two legs and get violently crushed in every episode with no lasting effects. Then, there are the lodge owners, the other guests, who will surely be deposed, and the bodyguards. The bodyguards and lodge staff/management are now accessories after the fact to the crimes of illegal drugging in the commission of a crime, which is unlawful restraint/imprisoning and kidnapping since he was not permitted to leave.

*

Unless you are upset at Tom always getting whacked by Jerry or outraged that Wiley E. Coyote gets punked by The Roadrunner, don't get so riled up by this cartoon and others exactly like it. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story. It reminded me of the story by taylorsam: Faithful? Molly 's Story. Which I recommend everyone read. It has a good feel good ended, like this one. The good feel ending was nt a RAAC ending , the MC got his revenge and BTB in. A left with a much cuter, younger, and loving wife in that story and all the right people got their comeuppance.

This story was along that line with more action and detail. Thing that gets me is the at the wife lets the boyfriend talk to the husband while she is not there to verify he agreed . Especially since she new he would not do it. My last comment is I am surprised by the low rating. This should be at last a 4.5 rating . Overall CindyTV has a lot of good stories, not all them, but most of them by far.

nwaatntnwaatnt4 months ago

Vanessa has mental problems for sure, I don't know how she tricked the Doctor's

Why the hell would she ever think her husband would be ok with the plan after the way he reacted when he saw her dance with her boss.

There is something wrong inside her head.

And maybe it rubbed off on Lucas, why would he take her back, yes she was tricked but that is because of her mental problem.

This story was going great until the end

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

Hard, hard, hard, ...but good!

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Good BTB. Nice to see baby given up for adoption and freed from this tale.

Couple of weak point. Why didn't MC sue Jackson's firm? What happened to the thugs; were they arrested? What about the whole resort facing some liability for false imprisonment? Mary should have had a larger role to play; in fact a call to Mary should have happened right after the call to the MC daughters. No one would care about any so-called legal documents after being assaulted so. In fact, the so-called non-disclosure agreement would document prostitution much to the delight of the legal system. And, not to nit pick the story too much but . . . the FIRST thing the MC should have said to his wife on the phone was that he was drugged. And the MC certainly could have made a scene at the dinner party.

CindyTV is such a good author, I'm surprised the above details got lost in the BTB / RAAC. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't usually like RAAC, but CindyTV is the only stories that can change my mind, remember it is only fiction...so 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story. There are some loose ends that are left loose but the main plot carries the day. Cindytv seems to write stories that begin blossom and then bring home the ending in a fashionable design.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuck3 months ago

This story is obviously way over the top in terms of believability, but I find it strangely compelling. I despise all the main characters (yes, including the husband), but it provokes an intensely visceral reaction that I really can't explain.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

This is one those love/hate stories but it has not stopped me reading it more than once.

Yes Vanessa was an idiot making me ponder about her intelligence, even simple rationality. *sigh*

The MC could have done some real damage to Jackson but only told Jackson's wife, then again, good shooting on Vanessa's behalf solved that issue.

Not too sure about the monthly visits to Jackson though, why would the MC continue to re-live the worst period of his life?

Anyway, enjoyed the story, again.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout3 months ago

Good story however it lost one star because Lucas did not anything to Vanessa the two times they met at the resort.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

Not sure this was worthy of a RAAC. Yes, the wife was lied to and MAYBE believed (clearly she desperately wanted to believe) that her husband agreed to her one time affair, but she rubbed it in his face several times that weekend and also took off her own rings and wore her lover's ones.

But overall, another one of your great stories. Thank you!!!!

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

Unrealistic story

Firstly, I am a follower of your stories, and from my point of view, you are an outstanding writer

But you completely failed in this story

Although the story is well written, there are many errors

1- Why did the husband not confront her when she spoke to him on the phone, and when he met her twice, including once when they were having dinner together, he should have confronted her even if the bodyguard had beaten him because at least He would know her positionو would she have defended him and ended this ridiculous drama, or she would have supported those who beat him, and thus she would show her true color

2- Why did the police not take any action when he went to the hospital and told the story?

3- His wife deceived him when she insisted that he sign a contract of non-disclosure of information and that he signed without reading it, which means that she was sure that if he had read the contract, he would have rejected it completely. Therefore, she deceived him, but the strange thing is that she did not think about what would happen after that when the husband knew what she did.

4- Why didn’t she go with her lover to help convince the husband and see whether he was convinced or not? She let the lover make her think that the husband agreed

5- Why did she not do anything when she saw her husband injured & got into the car with him, and did not even try to inquire about what happened? decided to go home first then go to the hospital? what kind of a wife she is?

6- How can a person with broken ribs drive a car, knowing that broken ribs are one of the most painful things and can cause death?

The author of the story tried to make us sympathize with the wife and wanted us to believe that she had been deceived, she wanted to be deceived in order to calm her guilt

hogryder2hogryder23 months ago

why lucas did not go after the two body guards. I believe payback was due .

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

I would have enjoyed Lucas exacting his pound of flesh from each of the two idiot bodyguards, but alas, it wasn't to be. Even so, it stands to be another great LW story. Bravissimo Cindy.....you did it again.

gprevgprev2 months ago

unrealistic, but enjoyed it. Lucas allowing not going nuclear at the resort, was weak part of story. very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I could only give this story a 4 . GW .. What happened to the body guards ? They`` should have been never found as I would have stuffed them thru a log chipper . Then I would have taken the remains out in the ocean . Let the sharks and crabs have something to eat

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Don't know if that's a good or great story... tough problem to have right? thanks. enjoyed that a fair bit.

just some Minor quibbles like:

tortured missed chances to communicate at the resort when they saw/called each other. Like, why not blurt out you were drugged and did not consent to the agreement, even if you're going to get your ass kicked. try to stop the cuckolding before it happened physically, deal with the emotional affair later.

Then she was surprised by his appearance during the video call from the hospital after driving home with him from the resort.

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

Lots of loose ends as pointed out in previous posts. Can't get past him taking her back after incarceration. It only teaches the wrong lessons to the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

well written story,but there are events that were introduced where left unanswered(loose ends).There is no way in hell a man would have even had any dialog with, let alone reconcile with any women,never mind a wife,after what you had your MC go through..You as a author must realise fiction to be a success has to be believable. Your ending killed that part,but your writing and story line made it interesting and enjoyable to read..good for 3 stars..JzK

desecrationdesecration27 days ago

I like that she resisted Jackson and was an unknowing participant in part of the forced cuckholding, but outlining the story at bare minimum, she agreed to the seduction. This to me makes someone untrustworthy. I like that the husband took her back into the house but ideally would have stuck her in an RV in the backyard since in America that is what we do with morons, stoners, weird uncles, and inventors.

oldtwitoldtwit17 days ago

Oh you made this that bit better than the normal of these rich men with more money and a really clever woman who can't put anything out of her mind than a strange cock.

I liked the payback, oh letting the wife back will pull a lot of criticism from the BTB types reading, or just commenting on her, but it's your story and I liked it.

Bobjohnson1978Bobjohnson19787 days ago

The only thing I can say is he needed to get pay back on the two goons. Plus he did make a police report shouldn’t there have been kidnapping charges cause that’s basically what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES