Vannika Ch. 03: Seth Submits

Story Info
Seth pleasures VANNIKA and falls under HER spell.
1.4k words
4.8
2.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers

Seth stops, takes a deep breath and shudders with anticipation. He senses that what is about to transpire will change his life. As turned-on as he is, he's also frightened at the unknown ahead, in the next room. 'Oh, gawd help me,' he silently prays and steps into the elegant space. Of course he's been here before but its been a long, long time. It's vast with ornate, velvet upholstered furniture and large tapestries and artwork covering the walls. The décor reflects his father's old world style.

Lounging on one of the brocade love-seats is VANNIKA. SHE is bathed in soft lighting yet glimmers like a dusky sky of stars. His heart flutters at the sight of this magnificent temptress; exquisite body coated in a barely-there golden chain mail sheath. The insanely provocative dress is extremely low-cut with wide gaps at each side. These voids are spanned by rows of delicate matching chains.

Under the surface of this gleaming casing is HER flawless skin so deeply sun drenched and shimmering with sequined lotion. HER lush, dark hair tumbles down in soft waves, over one bare shoulder, its ebony tones highlighted with a few subtle silver streaks. This is truly a goddess Seth cannot help but adore.

Staggering forward he babbles, "I rushed over. I, I'm sorry if I'm late. VANNIKA, oh, VANNIKA you are so, so..." He stands meek, dumbstruck in front of HER, sensing he should be groveling at HER feet; feet encased in dazzling silver ankle boots with the tallest, thinnest spiked heels he's ever seen. SHE is reclined, the hem of the audacious dress hiked up just below HER hips. Powerfully sculpted legs splay slightly and both HER arms extend downward. In HER gloved hands is a glistening black dildo which SHE is slowly, rhythmically plunging deep inside HERSELF.

Seth can't see HER sex, shadowed as it is between HER thighs but he picks up the musky aroma of female pleasure. SHE is silent, looking up at him with a knowing smirk on HER classically perfect face. HER thrusting motions continue unabated as he stares like a kid watching porn.

SHE quietly whispers, "I danced with several really hot studs at the club. They got me sooo wet. Ummm, but I haven't cum...yet." HER tongue appears and tauntingly circles frosted lips.

"Bay-bee, You're my new boy, aren't you?"

"Ya, yes," he mumbles pathetically. SHE gazes directly at his crotch which is already visibly responding. One of HER hands leaves the sex toy and its index finger points to the floor. Instantly Seth collapses to his knees, his gaze now able to take in HER beautiful pussy. Its outer lips are flaming pink swallowing the dark metal shaft. The tips of HER fingers are on either side of a huge, erect and glistening clit.

"Uhhh," VANNIKA purrs, "MY temple," causing Seth to mumble under his breath,"temple, temple." One of HER legs gracefully ascends and its boot settles on his shoulder. Seth watches spellbound as SHE extracts the smooth, black shaft until the entire thick, foot long toy exits HER. HE feels HER other hand on his neck pulling him inward as the dildo is pivoted.

"Taste ME." The metal tip slides between his lips and effortlessly enters his mouth. Seth closes his eyes and begins to suck, as HER grip on the back of his head tightens. SHE steadies the probe and moves him in and out on it. He has never in his life done this and he moans in submission to it. SHE pushes harder and deeper, letting him savor the honey flavor until he gags.

"Uhhh, darling," SHE exclaims, grabbing his hair and tipping his head back, "I'll need to train you to do much better than that for ME." Their eyes meet and are locked. Seth feels the seductive passion in HER piercing stare. He wants HER so desperately.

VANNIKA slides HER other leg over his remaining shoulder and glares at HER "new boy". Seth is hyperventilating at the unrestricted view of HER moist, beckoning mound. SHE carelessly tosses the dildo aside moving hands and fingers back down to massage and vigorously rub HER swollen vulva.

"You will get ME off..." SHE exclaims, crossing HER ankles around his neck and easily pulling him forward onto all fours. "...NOW!" the she devil adds in a snarling tone while driving the tips of both spiked heels into the small of his back.

Seth immediately obeys, bending inward to begin tonguing HER fragrant fleshy perfection with wild abandon. Soon three of his fingers are penetrating HER and pleasuring just as HER toy did. He flicks and suckles the erect, throbbing clit. Soon SHE is emitting a low, moaning sound which blends with the background music.

Then SHE starts bucking, grabbing his head and pressing it firmly against HER sex. He's obsessed with HER mounting orgasm and uses his entire face to bring it on. In seconds HER juices spurt out, their hot sweetness splashing onto his nose and cheeks, and exploding into his open mouth. Lost in the sensation he drinks from HER fountain like a famished animal, oblivious to who he is, what he's doing, or indeed anything of his previous self. Here and now is all that matters.

In a few fleeting moments VANNIKA has become his burning desire. He licks and swallows as much of HER divine nectar as he possibly can. SHE writhes sensuously on his eager mouth demanding he sustain HER pleasure, simply feeding on his craving lust.

Finally, after SHE has attained and ridden a spectacular peak, the sex goddess releases HER pain-inducing grip on Seth. HER legs relax. HER stilettos cease plowing crimson trails in his skin and HER climax ebbs. Seth has never experienced this amount of sexual intensity. Not ever. He is as hard as steel and helplessly yearning for release.

Patting his head like SHE would a little puppy VANNIKA murmurs, "Good boy, that was a satisfying start." Slithering back up in the plush love-seat SHE smooths down the skin-fit dress and fluffs HER hair arrogantly. Seth is speechless. Unable to do anything except watch HER, he feels weak and so inferior to this extraordinary creature.

Leaning to the side, SHE casually takes a sip from a champagne flute, then slowly sets it down on the table. In one sensuous, graceful motion SHE ascends from the seat to HER full majestic height, towering over the frozen male at HER feet.

"Up," SHE commands with a beckoning gesture. Seth struggles to a standing position, aware again of the beguiling beauty of this amazon. HER firm, enormous breasts hover before his eyes, nipples on full display under the sparking metal.

The palm of a hand tenderly slides onto his cheek, followed by back and forth, feather-light touches which send chills thru his entire body, "I'm glad you're here," VANNIKA says in a low, sultry drawl. SHE slips HER gloves under his t-shirt and effortlessly brings it up and over his head, tossing the garment away. SHE presses against his toned physique, grasping and twisting his nips playfully. One of HER sleek powerful legs stretches outward and upward to contact his wildly pulsing member.

"I'll have this later," SHE teases, grinding enticingly up and down. Seth emits pitiful groans as VANNIKA rides around on his bulge until it is cradled in HER deep rear cleavage.

"Like my little dress?" SHE inquires reaching back to clutch his hips and move him in time with HER undulations.

Seth gurgles,"Ya, yah," as he desperately attempts to quell the boiling jism in his balls.

"Yesszz...you do." SHE chuckles suggestively while playing with his shorts. "I wore this outfit to the club tonight. I turned everybody on." His mind flashes on the vision of HER in the pulsing mass of dancers. SHE is freaking one of those studs SHE mentioned and he's up to the very edge. Then cruelly SHE is denying him, instead gliding away and onto yet another eager and willing hunk.

Snapping back to reality he senses the uncontrolled, agonizingly aroused state SHE has him in. HER tight, curvaceous ass is working in small torturous circles on the tender underside of the head of his cock. Even through the thin material SHE is knowingly driving Seth crazy.

"Ple, plezz," he blurts through gritted teeth and the swirling cloud of HER luxurious tresses.

Seemingly in response to his pleading SHE arches HER back and moves away slightly to thrust one of HER gloved hands into his fly. Pivoting rapidly, VANNIKA extracts a throbbing, pre-cum oozing member from insides his shorts. Without a word the dominate vixen steps forward brutally tugging HER "new boy" out of the great-room and into a darkened hallway. HER iron grip on his shaft assures that Seth will follow, he knows not where.

neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers