Varun Finds a Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
She finds out more in her hostel room.
2.7k words
4.4
12.7k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterJA
MasterJA
27 Followers

Note: The responses from the readers were much lower than i expected, and that kind of killed the mood for me. But one enthusiastic reader reached out on me and urged me to continue. I like efforts. So i dedicate this chapter to Hermoine granger and her bf/master, who introduced her to my stories. Here we go!!

************

"How do you feel now?" he asked her.

"Exhausted." she replied.

"Did you enjoy? he asked her.

She nodded.

"That won't do. I want to hear it from your mouth. Did you enjoy, slut?" he asked her again.

"Yes.." she replied finally.

"Looks like i will have a tough time. How are you supposed to address me? Do you want me to spank you here sub?" he asked her, a bit irritated.

"No sir...i am sorry. I forgot. I promise i will be better. I am still learning.." she pleaded with him.

"Alright. You have had a long day. This is just the start, sub. We have a long way to go. Now where are your panties?" he questioned her.

"Panties? i...i wore it back." she suddenly remembered that he had asked for it before.

"That was a mistake. You should have remembered what i said." he scolded her.

"Sorry sir. Please may i tell you something?" she asked him.

"What is it, girl?" he gave her permission.

"All these are new to me, sir. I am exhausted and i am in a mess. Please let me have my panties. I promise i will be a good girl." she pleaded with him.

Varun thought about it for a few seconds. On one hand, he wanted her to remove it. But after some contemplation, he reached a conclusion that she needs to be treated more delicately. She is a natural submissive and Varun was matured enough to know when to push and when to give her a break.

"Alright. I understand. You may wear your panties to home today. Now, what are you supposed to tell me?" he tried to condition her.

"Thank you...Thank you sir.." she smiled.

"Good girl. You may leave. You reside at the college hostel, right?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." she replied.

"Aren't you guys having single rooms?" he asked her.

"Yes sir..we do." she confirmed.

"That is wonderful. Here is what you are going to do. Go to the hostel. Freshen up. Do your routine works, study or whatever.. Text me at 8.30 pm sharp. Understood?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." she replied.

"And dont be late, sub. I dont appreciate being made to wait." he warned her.

"No sir, i wont. I will text you at 8.30 pm sharp." she promised him.

She left. Varun sat quietly for some time, thinking about what happened few minutes back. He smiled. One of his biggest fantasies have now came to life and he promised himself he will be everything that he promised her to be. He reached home and took a bath. He had to run some errands and by the time he was free, it was already 8.15 pm.

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He took it out and saw a watsapp message.

"Hi sir. I am Catherine." That was the text he received.

He did not reply.

"Hello...sir?" she texted him again.

He left that text at seen, but did not reply. She deleted both the messages. He smiled.

8.29 pm arrived. He got another message.

"Sir, its 8.30 now.."

"Yes. what did you learn, sub?" he texted back.

She did not reply.

"When i tell you something, i expect it to be followed to the word. When i say 8.30, you should text at 8.30. Not before, not after. Understood?" he texted her.

"Yes sir...sorry." she replied.

"What are you wearing?" He asked her.

"Tshirt and Pyjamas." she replied.

"And inners?" he asked.

"No sir.. I am not wearing any." she texted back.

"Show me." He texted her.

"How sir?" she replied.

"Send me a pic." he texted again.

"Sir i am afraid.." she replied.

"I understand. Having your face in these type of images can destroy lives. I know that. You may send me a pic without your face. In that way, no one would understand it is you, even if something happen." he texted her, assuring her safety.

"Okay sir.. Give me a minute." she texted back.

"Alright. I am waiting sub." he texted.

After some seconds, he got a notification that she has sent an image. Up on opening, he saw that she was wearing a red Tshirt and pink Pyjamas.

"I like your Tshirt." he complimented her.

"Red is my favourite color." he added.

"Thank you sir.." she replied.

"Now remove the tshirt." he texted.

She knew this was coming. She also knew that resisting would only make it harder. While removing the Tshirt, She wondered if she is changing for better or worse. Here she is, removing her clothing for the satisfaction of someone whom she has met a few hours back.

"I did sir.." she texted with shivering hands.

"Show me." he texted back.

She quickly snapped a pic and sent it to him. It was the first time that she was sending a topless pic and she felt slutty. She also felt turned on. She wondered what was next.

"That is a decent pic. What is your bra size?" he asked her.

"32C..."she replied and blushed.

"By the time i am done with you, that will change." he texted her.

She felt so turned on. She wanted to touch herself. But she knew the rules. She wanted to prove to him her loyalty.

"Have you had dinner?" he diverted the chat to normal conversation.

"Yes sir.. i did. We eat at 8." she texted.

"The door is locked, right?" he asked her.

"Yes sir..I locked it." she replied.

"Remove your pyjamas too." He texted and she did as she was told.

"What are you wearing now?" he asked again.

"Nothing." she replied.

"Remove any piece of ornaments you are having in your body." he texted her.

She had a necklace around her neck and she removed it.

"I did sir..now i am completely naked." she texted.

"send me a pic." he texted back.

She did.

"Good. This is how i want you to be. Always accessible for me. Naked. That is your place. Naked and on all fours. understood?" he texted her.

"Yes sir.." she replied and felt herself becoming wet.

She found it so hard to resist fingering herself.

"Do you have heels?" he asked her.

"Yes." she replied.

"Wear them. Just the heels." he texted.

"And put on the brightest red lipstick you have." He added.

She felt strange while complying with his order. She put on her heels and applied a red lipstick, one she bought out of curiosity and never used. It was too bright and almost gave whorish vibes.

"Done sir." She texted. She sent him a pic.

"I like it that you are a quick learner, sub. I dod not ask for the pic, but you knew it had to be sent. So remember this, when i give you a task, upon completion, send me a pic. clear?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." she texted back.

"You look so sexy in these. Perhaps i should parade you like this college." he taunted her.

A moan escaped her mouth, when she thought of it. She felt so amazed that Varun knew what to tell her. He saw through her. He knew which buttons to press.

"You would like that won't you, sub? I'll parade you in this in front of the boys, your classmates and staff. Imagine them calling you names. I'll show them what a slut you are." he kept taunting her.

"Ohhhhhh....please master may i touch myself?" she begged.

"I will call you now. Pick up the phone." he texted and called her. She had a bluetooth headset and she attached them before answering.

"What do you want sub?" he asked her, knowing fully well what she wanted.

"Please sirrr...can i touch myself??" she begged to him.

"Not yet sub. Not yet. What would you do if i let you cum?" he asked her.

"Anything sir.." she replied hastily.

"Anything? Be careful on what you say, sub." he tested her.

"I am so turned on now, i would do anything." she replied.

"Anything?" he asked again.

"Anything." she replied with determination.

There was a small pause. Varun thought for a second.

"How turned on are you?" he asked.

"very.." she replied.

"Alright. I'll give you a small task. If you can complete it, I'll let you cum. This is what I want you to do. I want you to open your door, come in video call and step outside. I want you to show me your verandah. Just walk around it once, dressed us you are now. If you can manage to do that, i will let you cum." He said.

"But..But that is impossible, because there are girls outside. They don't go to sleep now. Even if they go to sleep, it is so risky. I can't do that. I will get caught." she replied.

"you promised me you will do anything. I repeatedly asked you about it. Do you understand that you cannot promise someone something when you do not know what he is going to ask? let this be a lesson for you. You are not going to come today and on top of that I am going to give you an imposition." he told her.

"Imposition?I am not a child. This is so unfair." she replied.

"I was thinking about giving you 10 times, now let's make it 20. If you keep complaining, I will increase it. Let this is be a lesson for you. BDSM is not just about your pleasure and when you are turned on next time, remember what you are saying. words are really really important here. If you promise anything, you should deliver anything. I am a man of my words, my Sub will be a women of her words too." he told her.

oddly enough, she felt a throbbing in her pussy.

"So take the notebook you have written the rules, and take a fresh page. write 'I will deliver what I promise to my master.' twenty times." he told her.

"Yes sir." she did not protest.

She took out the notebook, sat on the wooden chair she had, placed her notebook on the study table and started writing as she was told. She felt the coldness of the chair on her ass and that was a new experience for her. She completed the task in under 5 minutes, courtesy of her writing speed.

"I wrote sir." she sent him a pic.

"Good girl. What did you learn?" he asked her.

"I will not talk big words. I will think before i speak." she replied.

"Precisely. Wear a mask, switch on the video call." he told her.

She did so.

"You look really sexy in this. Perhaps i should make you go to sleep in these." He told her.

She did not respond.

"Aww look at you. Are you sad, sub?" he asked.

"Hmm.." she replied.

"Do you know what i like about you?" he asked her.

"What, sir?" she asked curiosuly.

"You are a genuine sub. You are a natural. You cannot resist your actions. Even when you are disappointed, this is exactly what you want. This is the level of dominance you need. Your body understands that this is not just about getting pleasure. Even when i gave you a mundane task such as imposition, your body reacted to it excitedly. I can bet on my life that you are turned on right now. Aren't you sub?" he asked her confidently.

"Yes sir." she blushed.

Whatever he says or does, makes her hornier and they both knew it.

"Do you have a dildo?" he asked her.

"No sir. I don't" she replied.

"Have you inserted anything before?" he asked her.

"I...i tried a few times with pens." she replied, embarassed.

"Haha..i am sure that wasn't a success. Do you have a permanent marker? The thick one?" he asked.

"Yes sir. I do have one." she replied.

"Good. I will give you another chance, since you have been such a good girl. I want you to hold that marker in an erect position. I want you to ease in to it. I want you to fuck that marker. You may cum. Fuck the marker, meaning it shouldn't move. You should move ur pussy up and down its shaft. Is that clear?" he asked her.

"Yes sir.." she trembled.

Where does these ideas come from?, she thought to herself.

"Now fix your phone on that table facing the bed, and get on it. I haven't got all day. Be quick, or else i might change my mind." he ordered her.

She did as she was told and fetched the marker. This was the first time she was putting something as thick as a marker and she wondered if it would fit. Much to her surprise, it glided in easily. She was soaking wet.

"mmmhhhh..." she let out a soft moan, and felt her pussy being filled up.

"Thats it. Moan for me. Cum for me." he said to her.

Every word of his drived her towards the edge. She forgot that she was in a college hostel. She forgot she was from a respectable household. She forgot that she was a student. She forgot everything. Lust took over and all she wanted was release.

"Look at you, jumping up and down on that marker. how depraved are you slut?" he taunted her.

"Very...sir..mmhhh... ohh godd...." she mumbled, shivering.

"Thats it. Good girl. Keep fucking yourself. Don't slow down." he commanded her.

She couldn't hold on much longer. Within a few minutes, she was close to cumming.

"I am about to aaah...cum master..ohh... aaah.." she told him, in between moans.

"Beg for my permission to cum, slut." he told her.

"Aah.. master mmh....may i cummmm?" she begged him.

"Put some panties in your mouth, you little slut. I dont want you to alarm your hostelmates with your moaning. Although, i know you would love if everyone knew you for what you are- a pathetic little sub." he verbaly humiliated her, while ordering her.

She immediately fetched a panty and without thinking about it much, inserted it into her mouth. It was hard to fit but she stretched her mouth to make it fit. She realised how quickly she did such a humiliating act and realised she was truly changing. It made her hornier.

"Who are you?" he asked her, while she was fucking the marker, with a panty inside her mouth.

"I m masdte vees zeb.." she replied through the panties.

"What?" he taunted her.

"I am mastrr vees sabb" she tried to speak again.

"Yes you are. You are my sub. remember that. Cum for me, you filthy dirty slut. Cum for daddy." he told her firmly.

That was all he had to say. She shivered and moaned louder. On top of having panties in her mouth, she bit down on the pillow inorder to reduce the noise. He whole body pulsated and she cummed hard. She squirted all over her bed. It was a mess. Varun was satisfied.

"That is enough for the day. You have been a good girl. Go to sleep. As it is. Naked, and in a mess. This is your nightclothes for today slut. Go to sleep. Good night." he wished her and cut the call.

She was too tired to do anything and after some efforts, she managed to switch off her lights. The room was filled with darkness immediately. The room smelled of her pussy juice and she wanted to change the bedsheets. But after remembering his orders about not changing a thing, she decided not to. She wondered what he had planned for her the following day and after some time, slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Varun was already making plans for her. He knew she was everything that he wanted and decided to give her what she truly craved. Exciting days ahead, he thought to himself.

-------to be continued-------

MasterJA
MasterJA
27 Followers