Varun Finds a Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
Varun takes her out to beach.
2.8k words
4.65
16.7k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterJA
MasterJA
26 Followers

Note: Hey, here is the 5th part. I am happy with the responses so far and glad that people are liking it. I know the word count is less compared to some other works here, but this is the pace I am comfortable with. This part is more about them talking because I felt it was needed, since they are still strangers. Thanks to Neuroparenthetical for figuring the reason the story was getting rejected. Check him out. Special mention to my favorite MILF from Tel Aviv who helped me get over my writer's block. And to someone from Mumbai who contacted me, asking for more. So here we go. Keep supporting.

-------------------------------

The next day, Catherine woke up from her sleep quite exhausted. In fact, she woke up only after hearing her friends knock on her door. It took her a few seconds to understand that she was completely naked. She blushed when yesterday's memories jogged her mind. She was thankful that the door was locked. Or else, it would have led to another embarrassment.

"Just give me a few minutes..." she shouted at her friends, while trying to dress up.

She looked at the time and saw that she was already running late. The classes begin at 9.30 am and it was already 9. She asked her friends to leave for classes, so that their attendance might not get affected. As for Catherine herself, she knew she needed a long bath. She still smelled of her pussy juices. The first thing she did was check her mobile for Varun's message. Sure enough, he had texted her an hour back.

"Good morning, Sub. I am sure you are tired and asleep. so, text me once you wake up. I want to meet you before class. And bring your notebook." This was his text and she called him immediately.

Varun was pleased that she called. He was growing restless without hearing from her. He composed himself and answered her call.

"Good morning sub. I guess you slept well." he told her.

"Yes sir, I did. I just woke up. I am late for class. I don't think I can go to class today. I have to shower, I am stinking." She replied.

"Haha...alright. Have a bath. Eat something. I will wait in front of college gate. Let's go out today. Wear a dress. Or something with skirt. I have to talk to you about few things." he told her.

"Sir...I am afraid. I never went out in class timings. what if someone sees? What if my friends see?" she asked, worried.

"Your boyfriend never took you out in class timings?" he taunted her.

"No...he listens to me." she told him.

"And that is why you are with me now. We are going out. Today. I don't care who sees or not. You are mine now. You will obey. Is that clear?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." she said.

Varun knew that she wanted to be persuaded. He was confident that he had her figured out and knew she could always use her safe word if she wanted to. He was happy when she said yes.

"Alright. you have 30 minutes to get yourself ready. Quick." he told her, cutting the call.

Catherine rolled her eyes. She knew she had to be quick. 30 minutes was such a small timeframe for running her errands. she quickly rushed to take a bath. After around 40 minutes or so, she met Varun in front of the college gate. She was panting from running. He waited for her to regain breath.

"You are late." he told her.

"I am sorry sir. It was not easy to get ready in 30 minutes." she replied.

"Alright. I will cut you some slack for now. come." he led her to the parking area and started a scooter.

"Where are we going to." she asked.

"I am thinking of some place where we can sit and talk freely. Do you want to go somewhere specific.?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. I have always wanted to go to Cherrai beach." she told him.

Cherrai beach was located around 26 kms from their college and Varun thought for a moment. While he wasn't particularly fond of the beach, he knew it is a good place to hangout.

"Then we will go there. I see you are wearing a skirt as I told you. you look really pretty in this." he complimented her.

"Thank you so much sir." she responded brightly.

"Just a small thing, before we go. Are you wearing panties?" he asked her.

"Yes. of course. why?" she asked, afraid.

she sensed where this was going and immediately felt a shiver.

"Good thing that the toilet is nearby. Go to the washroom. Remove your panties. Hand it over to me." he told her.

"But I am wearing a skirt." she exclaimed.

"So?" he asked her.

"Why are you so obsessed with my panties?" she asked him.

"Are you questioning me?" he asked, irritated.

she noticed his change of tone and meekly replied "I...I just want to know. You always make me remove my panties. Its not fair." She pouted her lips.

"Haha...you look cute when you pout. I am not obsessed with your panties. I want access to my pussy, whenever and wherever. And your panties are restricting that. so that won't do. Perhaps I should make it a rule. Don't worry. I will let you wear one during your periods. Just go and remove it. The sooner you do, the sooner we can leave. Now don't make me take you to the boy's toilet so I can remove it myself." he told her casually.

She looked at him for a moment and knew he was serious. Varun would do that. She ran to the women's toilet and he smiled.

A minute later, she came back and handed him her panties. It was like an old school granny panty, in design. He shook his head.

"I know what I have to do with you after beach. Get in." he told her, starting the scooter.

"Is this all you could find?" she asked him.

"What?" he asked her.

"The scooter. Didn't any of your friends had a bike? A bike was better." she told him.

"Of course, they had. So here is something about me. I don't show off. This is my scooter. Now if I wanted to impress you, I could have asked for my friend's bikes. I don't do anything to impress anyone. I am what I am. No plans to impress. This is me. All I have is a scooter so that is what I will be using. Now, get on." he told her.

She did as she was told, impressed by his confidence. Her boyfriend always ensured she got the best of the treatments, yet she never felt satisfied.

She was awakened from her thoughts by a hand that caressed her thighs. For a moment, she was terrified. She looked around and noticed that they were cruising on the road at a decent speed, and he had kept his left hand on her thighs, while controlling the scooter with his right hand.

"What are you doing, sir?" she asked him.

"What do you think I am doing?" he asked her back.

"You are feeling me up." she replied.

"Yes. That is exactly what I am doing." he told her, as a matter of fact.

"But we are in a public place. What if someone sees us?" she asked, scared.

"We are wearing helmets. And at the speed I am going, no one can notice anything. Not to mention that the road is practically deserted. Also, something tells me you are turned on by this public indecency, slut. isn't it?" he asked her.

"No... please stop." she replied hastily.

"Is that so? Alright then." he withdrew his hands from her thighs and she realised that she felt a sudden disappointment.

He must have noticed her reaction.

"Are you done lying to yourself?" He asked her.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"You loved every second of my hands on your thighs and you want more. why don't you admit it?" he taunted her.

She remained silent because she knew he was right.

"Do you want to know what I think?" he asked her again.

"What?" she asked him back.

"Now there is no question that you enjoyed what I did. But you refuse to accept it because of what society would feel if you admit it. You are afraid of what others think. What others would judge about you. You are worried about the society. Aren't you?" he asked her.

"Yes." she mumbled feebly. She was amazed at how much he knew her, inside out.

"Here is a free advice. Don't bother with what others think about you. You are born a submissive. You cannot change that. You enjoy these. There is no wrong in admitting that. This is the only life you have. Accept yourself for who you are. And enjoy the moments we have together." he told her.

She remained silent. He gave her a couple of minutes to think it over. They reached the beach. He parked the scooter under the shade and they walked on the sands. It wasn't crowded. In fact, since it was a working day, and around 11am, the beach was practically empty. They sat under the shade of a coconut tree. Varun was the one who broke the silence.

"How was yesterday?" he asked.

"It was.... special." she blushed and replied.

"We are just getting started." he told her.

"Is there anything you want to ask me?" he asked her.

"I have a lot of questions. I am confused. I want this. But is it really possible to have this sort of relationship? What will I tell to my friends when they catch us spending time together? And I don't know what will happen in future. We will pass out from the college in a year..." she rained questions at him.

"I figured you would have plenty of questions. That is why I asked you out. You wouldn't be able to talk this freely in college. Regarding your questions, I have to say I do not have all the answers. All I can promise is I would take care of you and would be there to help you. But I am not your boyfriend. At least not yet. You are purely my submissive and I am your master. while a romantic relationship can be included in a BDSM relationship, I don't want to mix things yet. But I would always be here to guide you and you may talk to me about anything. Always remember rule 3." he replied.

There was a bit of silence between them. They silently watched the waves wash ashore. Varun looked around and saw that they were in a private spot. Then he noticed an area of pine trees that was tall and closely packed that it gave the vibes of a thick forest. He had been inside them a few times before and knew they offered excellent private spots, outside the prying eyes.

"How do you feel now?" he asked her.

"Not horny. I don't feel anything." she replied, watching the waves.

"That is about to change, then. Now that a serious conversation is done, it is time for you to do some service. I don't want to make this a boring trip for you. Get up." he told her.

once she stood up, he took her shawl and blindfolded her.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She nodded yes.

"Speak out, sub." he replied and she noticed that his commanding voice is back.

She felt excited in anticipation of what is to come.

"Yes sir. I trust you." she replied.

He took her hands and walked her to the pine forest. It wasn't technically a forest. But it was full of tall and thick pine trees and visitors of the beach used to walk into these to change their clothes, have a smoke etc. Some couples used to fuck there too. Varun had seen one of them once. They never noticed him. But he was courteous enough to walk away and not disturb them. He smiled when those memories flashed on his mind.

"There. we reached our spot." he whispered in her ears.

She felt a shiver coursing through her body.

"Can I remove the blindfold?" she asked.

He removed her blindfold and she looked around. She was mesmerized by the tall pine trees but was scared too. She noticed that the uncertainty turned her on. This was exactly what she craved. She realised she was helpless and was completely at his mercy. If something were to happen to him, she wouldn't even know how to get out of this place. But she trusted him. He was her master. He would always protect her. He promised.

She was awakened from her thoughts by his command. "Now that we are in a space of our own, having no one to disturb us, Strip."

She knew this was coming. Even though it was a private space, she knew that anyone could walk in on them. The remote chance of getting caught in the act added to her humiliation and she felt weak in her legs. She slowly removed her top and the Bra. Her shawl was already in his hands. She looked around and removed her skirt too. She handed them over to him. She felt a cold breeze on her naked body and wondered what was in store for her. Varun took her clothes, folded it neatly, and kept it under a tree nearby. She was completely naked and stood still like a deer caught under headlights. Varun circled her, appreciating her naked form.

"Hands over your head." he commanded her.

she quickly obliged. He circled her once more but never touched her. He was like a sculptor looking at the statue he made. Observing every inch of her body keenly. She felt so turned on at that moment. Even though the trees were tall and thick, they were less thick on top, like Christmas trees, leading to clear skies above them. It also helped the light get through. He slowly caressed her cheeks.

"Aah..." a moan escaped her mouth. She was longing for his touch. Varun knew she liked to moan, so he had taken her deep into the woods and ensured that they never passed by anyone.

"Stand still." he told her, noticing her fidgeting around.

She stood still. Her breasts heaved up and down while she breathed heavily in anticipation of what was to come. He roughly grabbed her ass and she let out a grunt.

"Who does these belong to?" he asked.

"They belong to you, sir." she shouted.

She felt her pussy leaking and rubbed her legs close. She felt excited at the thoughts of his hands caressing her body. She could feel his warmth as he stood behind her. He came closer to her from behind and now she could feel his breath on her neck.

"That's right. This ass is mine." he told her, not taking his hands off.

Then he slowly slid a finger to her pussy. she was wet and it was easy to penetrate her.

"ohhh... ohhh goddd" she let out a moan.

The pleasure was intense. Being blindfolded helped her to focus on his voice and his actions. She could feel an orgasm building. He slowly fingered her wet and sloppy pussy.

"And who does this pussy belong to?" he asked in a hushed voice in her ears, while still caressing it.

"It... ohhh godd...it belongs...aah...to youuu" she replied in between the moans.

"Yes, it does. Always remember that sub." he withdrew his hand from her pussy and she made a disappointed voice.

she wanted to cum. She needed to cum. His fingers were wet with her juices and he undid the blindfold. He turned her around, making her face him. She was so horny and she bit her lips. He looked into her eyes and slowly took his fingers to his mouth. It took her a moment to realise what he was doing. Without breaking eye contact, he sucked on those.

"You taste sweet, slut." he told her.

He was teasing her, and she was leaking. She felt so dirty, yet alive.

"I Want to Cum... Please master." She begged him.

"Not yet." he replied.

"Please, I can't hold on any longer..." she pleaded.

"Do you know what your mouth is made for? They are not made for begging. They are made for sucking. Let's see if you are any good at that." he told her and caught hold of her hair.

He calmly pushed her down to her knees in front of him.

"What are you waiting for? Get to work." he told her. She felt humiliated, being naked and on her knees. Yet she felt so turned on too. Deep down, she had come to terms with who she was. She liked this. She craved this. She slowly took hold of his belt and undid it. Then she proceeded to lower his jeans.

------to be continued.

MasterJA
MasterJA
26 Followers